Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages<1234>»
Heart2hand Offline
#31 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 7:16:00 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
YAHHHH>>>...thanks Lana.....

Jess...does this mean we are closed and we will get a sister????????

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#32 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 8:43:36 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Yay! Thanks Lana! We are now closed! Sisters will be posted later!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
ctibbmn on 1/26/2013(UTC)
craftymomof2 Offline
#33 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 9:18:30 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
My Wishlist:

1. Sticky...Glueglider pro refills, tiny or small glue dots, Quick Dry Glue
2. Pink, Blue or Yellow?...Buttons, Stickles, ribbons/lace, yellow Copic/Prismamarker, flowers
3. Decorate...Bling- rhinestone or pearl, embossing powder, Utee
4. Coloring... Gina K luxury card stock, Copic xpress card stock, browns 3 pk Copics (HL), browns/tans Copic/prismamarkermarkers for hair color
5. Flowers...prima, Recollections, petaloos, Daisies pkg at Ms (white or yellow)
6. Dyes...spellbinders Shapeabilities Bird Sanctuary, Nestabilities Fleur de Lis Squares, Sizzix Barouque, Poppy Stamps - picket fence, LaLa Land stamps- heart banner die
7. Colorful...6x6 paper pads, washi tape, Crimson Prismamarker; Magnolia Tulip wheelbarrow stamp, Tilda in Summer Rain stamp
8. Treats...Choc. or yogurt covered pretzels, Reese's PB eggs, Skinny Cow milk choc clusters
9. Purple, Green or Orange?...bling, buttons, orange Copic/ Prismamarker, Stickles, flowers
10.Eggstra-Special gift... Deep edge punch, embossing folders-Thank You, any of the above goodies

Hugs, Lana

Edited by user Saturday, January 26, 2013 9:20:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DeniceB. Offline
#34 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 2:14:37 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Hope, I've never tried Lil' Inkers dies but have seen them around on a few blogs. It would be nice to have all the dies in one place, it would save sooooooooooooo much on s/h!!!

We're filled!!! Now for partners.....

scrappinchic Offline
#35 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:40:47 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Partner's are posted! Enjoy!

Big shout out to my partner MarjorieBigGrin !
Scrappin_RN Offline
#36 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:47:13 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hi Denise - so excited to get to know you this round Cool I will be looking to start shopping this weekend BigGrin may have to do the one for you one for me thing with your list - some good crafting items on there BigGrin Drool
weagz Offline
#37 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 9:36:36 PM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Glad to see partners are posted! Shout out to my partner, Hope! So excited to get to know you and swap with you. I am ready to start shopping!

I'll be sending a pm to you later!
 1 user thanked weagz for this useful post.
HopeJones1 on 1/27/2013(UTC)
GailLew Offline
#38 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 11:48:49 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 90 post(s)
Well. wouldnt you know it... My partner is Rhonda.. So, we must be joined at the hip this year!!! LOL..LOL LOL LOL .. I guess i'll be looking for more things for you ...At least they dont start with an "I" this timeWink Wink ..

Too funny... our own little parallel universe..

xxoo Gail
DeniceB. Offline
#39 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:08:07 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Originally Posted by: Scrappin_RN Go to Quoted Post
Hi Denise - so excited to get to know you this round Cool I will be looking to start shopping this weekend BigGrin may have to do the one for you one for me thing with your list - some good crafting items on there BigGrin Drool

Hi Partner! You still have time to add to your list as I won't be shopping for a couple more weeks. The more I see everyone's lists, the more I think I "need," lol! I'll send you an email during the day...looking forward to getting to know you.

scrappinchic Offline
#40 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:19:35 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: GailLew Go to Quoted Post
Well. wouldnt you know it... My partner is Rhonda.. So, we must be joined at the hip this year!!! LOL..LOL LOL LOL .. I guess i'll be looking for more things for you ...At least they dont start with an "I" this timeWink Wink ..

Too funny... our own little parallel universe..

xxoo Gail

Ladies I would be happy to swap around since y'all are partner's in another swap! I had no idea. Just let me know and I can do a little swap around real quick. My partner hasn't been on yet.

MarjorieLindley Offline
#41 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:40:49 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Wahoooo Hello Partner. Can't wait to start. I have been looking over your list YAY. I have to finish mine Silly me. Oh well. Talk to you later.
Heart2hand Offline
#42 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:46:21 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello and GOod morning Miss Gail....

Too funny....IT is a small world....

Jess....she sent ALPHA RAK to me....so we are good....thanks!

HUGs
rhonda

scrappinchic Offline
#43 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:50:10 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: Heart2hand Go to Quoted Post
Hello and GOod morning Miss Gail....

Too funny....IT is a small world....

Jess....she sent ALPHA RAK to me....so we are good....thanks!

HUGs
rhonda

Okay good! I didn't know if y'all was in a different swap kinda like this one.

scrappinchic Offline
#44 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:55:13 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: MarjorieLindley Go to Quoted Post
Wahoooo Hello Partner. Can't wait to start. I have been looking over your list YAY. I have to finish mine Silly me. Oh well. Talk to you later.

Good morning Marjorie! I will keep a check on your list. I have already written down what you have. Can't wait to look your items. I haven't seen some of them! Have a great day!

Heart2hand Offline
#45 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 7:19:11 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Jess....sent you a PM...

Thanks
rhonda
ctibbmn Offline
#46 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 12:00:24 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Hey Lana!! Looking forward to getting to know you and shopping for you!! My birthday is next weekend and my husband is taking me away for a couple days and I actually get to go to Ms and Crafts Direct and not just buy on-line - a very rare thing for me!! Can't wait!!
Scrappin_RN Offline
#47 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:27:43 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DeniceB. Go to Quoted Post
Hi Partner! You still have time to add to your list as I won't be shopping for a couple more weeks. The more I see everyone's lists, the more I think I "need," lol! I'll send you an email during the day...looking forward to getting to know you.

Okay great! I will be shopping sometime in Feb as well so feel free to change things. I have a few things that I can add to my list - as I always need something BigGrin

I ending up picking up extra last Friday night they were paying $6 extra an hour so in I went from 3 pm to 3 am - ugh! Debating if the money was worth it - we shall see when I get my paycheck, but it gives me extra crafting money Flapper

HopeJones1 Offline
#48 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:52:27 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Originally Posted by: weagz Go to Quoted Post
Glad to see partners are posted! Shout out to my partner, Hope! So excited to get to know you and swap with you. I am ready to start shopping!

I'll be sending a pm to you later!

Hello partner Weagz! Glad to have another crafty friend/partner! Replied to your PM.BigGrin

I am going to check out Frantic Stamper-I have never heard of that online store....can't wait to see what goodies they have!!

Thanks Jess for hosting this swap and posting our partners!!

Have a great day everyone!!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#49 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:36:50 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OKay I finished off my list. That is hard to make a list for yourself I luv shopping for other people. HA HA. whats wrong with me. GEESH. Wish I had a store close by to just gaze at all the stuff out there. I get lost online trying to see everything and of course the stores online have so much. Oh well.

Today made soup and went snowshoeing with 3 of my 4 pups. What a blast it was. It was finally nice out enough to walk the fields and woods for a distance. YAY. just feel bad for the 4th who had to stay behind because she just got spayed so she has to lay low for 14 days. we are planning her first snowshoe adventure in 2 weeks. as long as the weather cooperates.

HELLO PARTNER I will be sending you a pm shortly. I did finish my list OH is that a hard task but I did it.

Talk to you all later. Have a great night.
GailLew Offline
#50 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 7:52:33 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 90 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Ladies I would be happy to swap around since y'all are partner's in another swap! I had no idea. Just let me know and I can do a little swap around real quick. My partner hasn't been on yet.

No way am I wanting to change! I am totally looking forward to this swap with Rhonda!
 2 users thanked GailLew for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 1/27/2013(UTC), Heart2hand on 1/28/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#51 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:59:35 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

OKay I finished off my list. That is hard to make a list for yourself I luv shopping for other people. HA HA. whats wrong with me. GEESH. Wish I had a store close by to just gaze at all the stuff out there. I get lost online trying to see everything and of course the stores online have so much. Oh well.

Today made soup and went snowshoeing with 3 of my 4 pups. What a blast it was. It was finally nice out enough to walk the fields and woods for a distance. YAY. just feel bad for the 4th who had to stay behind because she just got spayed so she has to lay low for 14 days. we are planning her first snowshoe adventure in 2 weeks. as long as the weather cooperates.

HELLO PARTNER I will be sending you a pm shortly. I did finish my list OH is that a hard task but I did it.

Talk to you all later. Have a great night.

Hey Marjorie! I sent you a pm back!

I am the same way! I would much rather shop for someone else over myself anytime! I like putting smiles on their faces! Watch out! Its your turnBigGrin ! I already have idea tossing around in my head for your Easter basket/bag!

Glad you had a great day! Sounded like a lot of fun! Your 4th fur baby will be up and at it with you in no time! They are precious! Love the picture!

Well time flies when your having fun! Its my bedtime. I will browse your list tomorrow. I am sure I will have some questions for you then.

Have a great night!

scrappinchic Offline
#52 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 8:00:48 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Boy have I joined a bunch of swaps! I am making my list and sorting everything so I can keep up with it! I like the challengeWink !

I hope y'all have a great day!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#53 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 9:23:14 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Ha Ha I remember those days signing up for lots of swaps and then I found I had no time for my poor pups. So I do one or two at a time or take a break. I especially take a break in the summer as I camp a lot and I am outdoors a lot. If it is nice enough out (no wind) I then work on my crafts otherwise its gardening, pups, camping, pups, swimming, pups, taking pics, pups, Oh yeah then visit my son at least once. LOL.

Anyways Hope everyone has a terrific day. OOOOOHHH i got some ideas running around my head I hope they stop so I can create by this weekend. WHOOO HOOO. talk to you all later.

PS OH YEAH WOKE UP TO ANOTHER 6 inches PLUS on the ground. GRRRRR. and that plow man isn't my friend today. Even though he lifted the blade in front of my garage not leaving as much snow as he did to all my neighbors. It was still a lot. Grrrrr. lol.
HopeJones1 Offline
#54 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 11:44:38 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Majorie and Jess- I have learned that I can only do so many swaps at a time! So I am doing 3 right now-this swap, WISHLIST RAK, happy mail. I too slow down in the summer and will probably keep the wishlist rak and maybe happy mail......but wait when is the next swap from you Jess?? Halloween?? Trick or Treat(more treats than tricks I hope)BigGrin ! My summer will be filled with all the kiddos camps....my daughter is going to band camp this summer and I cannot wait to hear the phrase..."this one time at band camp..."LOL

Hi ya partner Weagz!!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Edited by user Monday, January 28, 2013 11:45:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: :)

scrappinchic Offline
#55 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 12:04:46 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: HopeJones1 Go to Quoted Post
Majorie and Jess- I have learned that I can only do so many swaps at a time! So I am doing 3 right now-this swap, WISHLIST RAK, happy mail. I too slow down in the summer and will probably keep the wishlist rak and maybe happy mail......but wait when is the next swap from you Jess?? Halloween?? Trick or Treat(more treats than tricks I hope)BigGrin ! My summer will be filled with all the kiddos camps....my daughter is going to band camp this summer and I cannot wait to hear the phrase..."this one time at band camp..."LOL

Hi ya partner Weagz!!

Have a great Monday everyone!

I think I am slowing down after March. I think I am going to stick to the wishlist and happy mail through the summer. Now I say this....so we will have to see! Love your idea for HalloweenWink ! I will definately be starting more swaps like this up after summer. I may try to squeeze one more small one in before then. I had to laugh at the band camp phrase....LOL ! Too funny!

MarjorieLindley Offline
#56 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 2:41:53 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

A halloween one sounds perfect. LOL. a scary creepy one. TEee Heee. Anyways I checked out that site you had listed and WOW I luv that site. I been buried in that site today. SAUCY me. Oh well. YAy.

I guess we lost a branch on our tree from the wet heavy snow. Joe had to cut off one of the branches. So Sad its a huge tree with huge branches. they give us privacy. And to cut one off. Now I gotta see if we are still good when I get home with our privacy. GEESH!

Talk to you all later.
DeniceB. Offline
#57 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 5:06:49 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Hi everyone, just stopping in to say HI!

I used to join more of the swaps a couple of years ago but got caught in the middle of some flaking hostesses...so I've stayed away for a while. I'm glad to be back, but I've learned to only join one swap at a time. I wasn't talking about you Jess...I think you're doing a great job hosting.BigGrin

Hey there partner Scrappin RN, I sent you a PM BigGrin

Hope everyone has a great evening.

scrappinchic Offline
#58 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 5:25:42 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

A halloween one sounds perfect. LOL. a scary creepy one. TEee Heee. Anyways I checked out that site you had listed and WOW I luv that site. I been buried in that site today. SAUCY me. Oh well. YAy.

I guess we lost a branch on our tree from the wet heavy snow. Joe had to cut off one of the branches. So Sad its a huge tree with huge branches. they give us privacy. And to cut one off. Now I gotta see if we are still good when I get home with our privacy. GEESH!

Talk to you all later.

Marjorie are you talking about oozak.com? If so that is an awesome site with fast shipping. I love the fact that its free ship on $50 or more. Shipping rates can be outrageous these days. I have ordered from them many times. You know if you make an account you get cheaper price on some things. They have a great selection of items.

I don't know what I would do with all that snow. I love it! We used to have big snows when I was a kid. We are good to get a dusting now. The big ones usually come in feburary so I have my fingers crossed! Which heck, a big one to us is 6 inchesUnsure !

Ladies if any of you haven't checkout out oozak.com, you may want too. Its a great site!

MarjorieLindley Offline
#59 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 7:35:08 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Marjorie are you talking about oozak.com? If so that is an awesome site with fast shipping. I love the fact that its free ship on $50 or more. Shipping rates can be outrageous these days. I have ordered from them many times. You know if you make an account you get cheaper price on some things. They have a great selection of items.

I don't know what I would do with all that snow. I love it! We used to have big snows when I was a kid. We are good to get a dusting now. The big ones usually come in feburary so I have my fingers crossed! Which heck, a big one to us is 6 inchesUnsure !

Ladies if any of you haven't checkout out oozak.com, you may want too. Its a great site!

yes yes Jess thats the site. What a wonderful site. I didn't know all that existed in one spot. OH how I luv it And Yes I registered. YAHOOO. great prices too and YAY I can easily spend 50 dollars free shipping. The site I posted shipping is only 5.99 for orders under 75 dollars. It is a flat shipping fee. Over 75 is freee. And they have tons of stuff too but your site has other stuff. I have never gone through the whole simonsaysstamp.com site too much stuff. Been trying though LOL.

Go sledding in all this snow, Build a snowman, enjoy hot cocoa, Snowshoeing, 4 wheeling, Snowmobiling and we even have the dog sled races coming up. http://copperdog150.com/ this event comes on march 1st. This is huge for us. So much fun. whole town gets involved. But there are those super cold days when you just get a movie, make some popcorn and relax. Or do some crafting. LOL. that makes you do family time.

Well we have had 119 inches with 26 inches on the ground. But with the banks it is way more than that. LOL. we have to pile it somewhere. Oh well talk to you all later. gotta go check out more sites. YAY>

weagz Offline
#60 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 7:49:27 PM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Hi ladies JCI. I have already begun browsing some of the posted websites and i have fallen in love. So many more places to shop! Laugh

Marjorie - that sure is a lot of snow!! I would love if some of it made it's way over to my neck of the woods. We need to get out and build some snow forts and snow men and go skiing!

My husband and I decided to take our boys skiing this year. We will be going in March - hopefully there will still be snow, although they make snow where we are going. My 4yo son has been asking to go, so we signed him up for a ski school for 3 days. I really hope he likes it. My little one is too young, so he will be spending time in the ski lodge daycare while Mommy and Daddy and Big Brother ski.

Shout out to my partner, Hope! I have been browsing around and looking at all kinds of goodies for you!

Enjoy your evening ladies!