Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<9101112>
M&KGrandma Offline
#301 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:51:19 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Welcome back, Rebecca! It sounds like you had a fun time and I'm sure the kids will have these memories forever!!!! I didn't watch any of the Inauguaral stuff.... I wasn't home on Sunday and then completely forgot about it on Monday with the kids here! I like seeing it, too!
Gayle, your package is on its way!!!!!! DC # 0312 2860 0000 8212 with an expected delivery date of Friday! Hmmmm... the one that was mailed yesterday has the same date, we'll see....
I was at Home Depot this morning and got bamboo cutlery trays for organizing my drawers, they were $15 each and I was so excited until I got home and OF COURSE they are too long!!! Grrrr...
I think I can use them in the two big drawers by turning it sideways, but the ones that I really need it for they just won't work in! Heading to the Dollar Tree tomorrow for plastic dividers, I'm sure they'll have something that will work for a lot less money!!!!
Janice, yep, that's what I keep telling her and ME!!!! She does make some wonderful masterpieces, too! Today she was all about making puppets! She cut out bodies and separate heads and hands and then cut out a "stick" to hold them. Now she wants me to make a curtain! LOL! I did see on Pinterest where you can use spring tension rods between doorways and use a curtain for them to play with... I may just try that!
Better get back to... or rather start... my clean up!!! It'll be easier because I have a little girl who fell asleep!!!! :o)
Hugs,
Teri
M&KGrandma Offline
#302 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:56:08 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Jess, by the way, I was reading through some of the past posts and totally forgot to tell you how gorgeous your bag was!!!!! You did a beautiful job, I can see why you didn't want to send it out!!!!! Love it!!!!
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#303 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:02:00 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Originally Posted by: trvkladd Go to Quoted Post
Hi to all of my marvelous Maggie sisters~ So excited to be home from DC and able to see what you have all been up to. I'm so exhausted. I have aches in places that I didn't know were muscles.Flapper Flapper We were busy from morning to late at night every day...we got to see some pretty amazing sights. It was freezing cold but it was a great experience.... getting to see DS marching in the Inaugural Parade was one of the most amazing moments. I was so proud of course there were tears. We got home this morning at 5:30 am after a 15 hour bus ride from the capitol. I took a little nap and am so excited to get back on the MB. Can't wait to get back to my craft table.

Jess~ Your stamp has still not made it to me. I'm really surprised because Stampin Tilda is usually pretty quick shipping. I can put the rest of your things in the mail today if you'd like and just mail Tilda separately. Totally up to you.

Hope everyone is having a great day

~Rebecca

Rebecca just wait and mail together. I am in no hurryBigGrin ! I think a lot of places are behind because they were at CHA last week. I know several places I shop from said they wouldn't be mailing until after they returned home. That may be what is holding up your order.

Has anyone ordered from Tilda Town? They offer free shipping. They have alot of older stamps.

Thanks Teri! I just loved how it turned out! I am excited about Feb. project too!

1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
trvkladd on 1/23/2013(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#304 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:35:54 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Rebecca just wait and mail together. I am in no hurryBigGrin ! I think a lot of places are behind because they were at CHA last week. I know several places I shop from said they wouldn't be mailing until after they returned home. That may be what is holding up your order.

Has anyone ordered from Tilda Town? They offer free shipping. They have alot of older stamps.

Thanks Teri! I just loved how it turned out! I am excited about Feb. project too!

Jess~ I order from Stampin Tilda. They sent me a shipping notification and it left them yesterday so I hope to get it soon. They do free shipping too so that helps. They also offer lots of older collections. I'm going to go check out Tilda Town though and see what they have. Thanks for the tip...so excited about the February project

~Rebecca

Edited by user Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:37:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 1/23/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#305 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:28:02 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 771 time(s) in 641 post(s)
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Rebecca-WELCOME BACK! Sounds like your trip was fun and exhausting! Hope you took lots of pictures to scrap!

I signed up for next month! That is gonna be a fun project Jess!!

Hope to get some 'catching up' done here at home today. No baby so that will help!! Don't know why I can cruise along happily and then BAM....everything needs done at once! Stresses me, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel so things are getting better!
scrappinchic Offline
#306 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:27:11 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Glad y'all are liking the project for next month! I thought it would be another fun one.

trvkladd Offline
#307 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:32:31 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~

Janice~ Thank you...I'm so happy to be back. I missed you guys like crazy and was having withdrawals from the MB. LOL Flapper Laugh

Jess~ Your stamp still hasn't arrived. Glare I'm hoping to get it tomorrow. I have everything else all ready to go!

Teri~ Thanks so much! The kids had a great time...it will make wonderful memories for them for the rest of their lives! It was an awesome experience for all of us. BigGrin

Ladies, have a great night, I will check in again tomorrow

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#308 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:48:16 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I wanted to share a couple pictures of Addison with y'all! She is doing well! Please continue to pray for her and her family. She has a CT scan on Feb. 6th to see the progress of the first round of chemo. Thanks!
scrappinchic attached the following image(s):
166547_4157767546511_2079395987_n.jpg
270841_4157760986347_1414329361_n.jpg
grandmaJ Offline
#309 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 4:46:15 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Friday Morning to you all!!

Jess, she looks so sweet! I am sorry she is having to go through this all, and pray she will have it all behind her soon and the cancer will be gone forever!

How many more gift bags do we have that aren't received yet? Hopefully they will all be sent/received soon!
scrappinchic Offline
#310 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 5:16:56 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Thanks GrandmaJ! She is a tough little cookie. She is supposed to have one of her kidneys removed next month. I pray that the scan is clear and they don't have to do itBigGrin !

Rebeeca I am sure it will be there soon! No worriesBigGrin !

I need an update from everydody that hasn't mailed please. The due date is tomorrowHuh .

trvkladd Offline
#311 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 9:00:00 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good FRIDAY Morning to all~ Hope you have all had a great week. So thankful to be home and well rested now.

Jess~ That baby is so adorable. Will continue to keep her in my prayers. I think I'm going to have to start stalking the postman Flapper Flapper I'll let you know how that goes. Thanks for being so patient.

Will pop back in and check on things later today. Have a wonderful day, ladies

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#312 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:19:00 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Where is everyone? I have several that are not checking in weekly! Its a requirement!

I didn't receive any updates from anyone except my awesome partner Rebecca and I totally understandBigGrin! Today is the due date! I hope to get the DC#'s today!

Have a great Saturday!

1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
trvkladd on 1/26/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#313 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:34:19 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! Hope your day is starting better than mine! My laptop wouldn't start!! it is running some sort of restart repair thing and I hope that works!! So now I am in the basement on the big pc. (which will be a pain if mine doesn't fix!!)

Jess, I hope everyone checks in soon!!

Rebecca, glad to hear you are rested!

My cat is sitting in front of the monitor and pressing keys on the keyboard...so it is taking me forever to type since I have to keep going back and removing her errors!!

Talk with you all later....I got Maggies to stamp this morning!
laurahunter Online
#314 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 7:13:25 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Location: DFW area, Texas MQ # 246 page 9, New MQ # 28 page 1

Was thanked: 356 time(s) in 332 post(s)
I am getting worried about Ronnie, Beach_Bum. She should have received her package last Friday but I have not heard from her. She did post on another thread on the 21st . I pray she is okay.

I did take a picture of the bag but not the goodies I sent.

Laura
scrappinchic Offline
#315 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 8:49:38 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Laura don't worry. I a sure she has received it! I saw her post on another post too. Hopefully she will check in today!

YOU could share the picture if you would like too.
trvkladd Offline
#316 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 8:59:13 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Morning Maggie Sisters~ I have been stalking the mailman. Not sure it's doing any good though since the stamp still hasn't arrived.

Jess~ I'm hoping it gets here today. If so I will mail first thing Monday!

Janice~ My laptop had some issues yesterday and I turned it off and restarted it. I also had to do an internet repair and that seemed to help the problem. I hope yours gets fixed as well.

Laura~ Please share your picture. I'm sure Ronnie wouldn't mind!

Hi to all the other ladies, hope all is well with all of you, have a great Saturday

~Rebecca
heaven43338 Offline
#317 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 9:39:10 AM(UTC)
heaven43338

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jrobinson15722c73795 Go to Quoted Post
JCI -- Just wanted to let you know everything's ok this way. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Evelyn

Hello Partner,
It's good to hear from you, just wondering if you have shipped yet.
DS has been checking for packages but nothing received here yet.
The anticipation is killin me.BigGrin
M&KGrandma Offline
#318 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 11:04:58 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning! And since it's 12:59 a.m. it IS morning!! LOL!! Getting ready to hit the sack, I babysat for the grands tonight as well as two other little ones... they were all really good, but I'm tired!!!!!
I'm not sure what tomorrow, or rather, today is going to bring... our friends who live in North Carolina are back in Ohio to clear out her Dad's home. Her Mom passed away two years ago, and her Dad is now living with them, the house is being foreclosed on and she said it's like a hoarder house. I offered for us to come and help them, move boxes out, clean out stuff, and she was so happy.. but haven't heard anything yet as to what time or if they really do want us. So I'm hoping to give her a call and see what's going on... Bill claims I'm doing it for selfish reasons, Karen told me she knows her Mom had a huge jar of buttons and she'll give them to me... but I just honestly feel so bad for them. Her Dad isn't in the best of health and she's the only child... what a dilemma!
Anyway, I'm heading to bed... Janice, did your computer get fixed???
Kathy, hope you get your package soon!
Hugs,
Teri
grandmaJ Offline
#319 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:57:55 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning!!
Good news, the laptop seems to be working ok FINALLY! Ended up having to restore back a ways and then had to update the Norton which took forever!! But now it seems to be fine and I haven't noticed anything missing, so...fingers crossed it survived another issue! A new laptop is not in my budget right now!!

Hope the pkgs all get delivered soon! Sorry to see some of our sisters waiting still, but hopefully all are in the mail and on their way! Rebecca, your mailman will report you if you stalk him too much! LOL!

Hope everything is ok with BeachBum!

Have a great day everyone! I am waiting to hear the weather forcast, yesterday they were calling for ice midday through the afternoon. Hate Sunday morning talk shows on the radio!!
scrappinchic Offline
#320 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 5:15:07 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

I still haven't heard from a couple of our ladies. I hope they get their packages in the mail asap so we can wrap this swap up. I was kinda in a hurry to get Feb. postedCool !

Evelyn and Rebecca are mailing todayBigGrin .

Glad your computer's working better GrandmaJ!

Edited by user Monday, January 28, 2013 5:24:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#321 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 6:25:05 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good Morning, Ladies~

Teri~ Sounds like my kind of night. I love kids. I always have. Guess that's why God gave me so many of them...sorry to hear of your friend's situation. Hope all goes well with the clean up! I think it was very nice of you to offer your help. Buttons or not!

Janice~ Great news about the laptop. Every time mine has an issue I send up a prayer and cross my fingers too! Anything in hopes that it will keep working. Not in our budget to get a new one either. But I would love, love, love to have one!

Jess~ I'm hoping to mail today. Still waiting on the stamp. Assuming that it will be here it will go in the mail ASAP. It shipped on the 22nd so no reason to think that it wouldn't be here today. Our mail usually comes early so if it gets here I'll make it to the PO. Don't know why the mail has been moving so slow lately!

Got up this morning feeling a little melancholy. Today is the day that I would have been spending with Traci if I had been able to make it to FL. Thank God for phones and the Cricut MBLaugh ....Keeping my fingers crossed for the trip to GA in a few weeks. Which might actually work out to my advantage ...no DH and no kids. Flapper Laugh LOL

Have a magnificent Monday, ladies

~Rebecca
Beach_Bum Offline
#322 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 8:44:18 AM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hi all.... package is going postal late today or first thing in the morning. The flu has hit the Beach Bum's house! Thank you God that we have two bathrooms! The DH had taken over the bedroom and I had the guestroom.... the only thing we forgot was to feed the cat, bless his little heart. I have the envelope all ready to go!

I will be back with numbers..... I'm NOT sending the flu too.... it was all packed and ready to go before it hit, just didn't make it to post office. Last time I did the pick up thing on line, it took the post office three days to get out here to pick up the box.

Ronnie
trvkladd Offline
#323 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 12:18:05 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Jess~ I'm sorry to say that the mailman has passed and I still have not received your stamp. Called Stampin Tilda today several times ...no answer. I left several messages. I also sent an email. Will let you know how that goes. Do you want me to just go ahead and mail without the stamp and send it when it comes??? I'm really sorry. Seems like it's not my month for shipping. Had a problem with Amazon (cancelled that order) and 7kidscollegefund (shipped/still waiting) as well. Mad I pay immediately ...I don't understand why it takes several weeks before it even leaves the warehouse/place of business!Cursing Cursing Please let me know what you'd like for me to do! This is disturbing

~Rebecca
heaven43338 Offline
#324 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 12:37:09 PM(UTC)
heaven43338

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 69 post(s)
JCI,
Janice hope your puter probs are in the past now.
That is such a pain trying to get everything set back
up. I think if I ever get another laptop it will be an
MAC. I have heard they almost never get viruses altho
it will have a learning curve with it I am sure. But right
now a laptop isn't in our budget either so I'll keep
posting here and there as I am able.
Hope everything is okay with partner Evelyn?
Beach Bum glad to hear the flu is past and the fam
is recovering. My dd's fam got it too, course she
is a RN so I suppose she gets exposed to everything
working at the hospital.
Rebecca looking forward to partnering with you in Feb
BigGrin
 1 user thanked heaven43338 for this useful post.
trvkladd on 1/28/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#325 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 12:53:25 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: trvkladd Go to Quoted Post
Jess~ I'm sorry to say that the mailman has passed and I still have not received your stamp. Called Stampin Tilda today several times ...no answer. I left several messages. I also sent an email. Will let you know how that goes. Do you want me to just go ahead and mail without the stamp and send it when it comes??? I'm really sorry. Seems like it's not my month for shipping. Had a problem with Amazon (cancelled that order) and 7kidscollegefund (shipped/still waiting) as well. Mad I pay immediately ...I don't understand why it takes several weeks before it even leaves the warehouse/place of business!Cursing Cursing Please let me know what you'd like for me to do! This is disturbing

~Rebecca

Rebecca just wait to mail together! I don't mind waitingBigGrin .

Ronnie glad you are over that nasty flu!

laurahunter Online
#326 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 1:01:21 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Location: DFW area, Texas MQ # 246 page 9, New MQ # 28 page 1

Was thanked: 356 time(s) in 332 post(s)
Ronnie , sorry to hear you had the flu. it hit uor house pretty bad this winter too.

Did you receive the package from me ?

Laura
grandmaJ Offline
#327 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 4:54:46 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning!! Happy rainy Tuesday!! I got up to 58 degrees this morning...and that is the outside temperature! WhooHooooo! A little taste of spring come early!! I know, you are probably all thinking how stupid I sound since I am the one normally begging for snow. Well, winter is my favorite season, but if it isn't gonna snow, then bring on spring! Don't be wastin my time with cold and dreary but no snow!!! Oh, but wait...they are calling for snow after midnight tonight! YUP, TEMPS ARE GONNA DROP! No wonder everyone is sick!!

Speaking of sick, Ronnie, glad you and dh are recovering, and glad the cat is finally getting fed again! I chuckled when I read your post and you are talking about being sick, not feeding the cat, and then the pkg is being mailed! I thought maybe you were mailing the cat to someone to feed it! LOL!!!

My little 1 year old is in the hospital. He was admitted yesterday with respiratory distress. Poor little guy. Sure he would rather be here at daycare!! I knew last week that he wasn't feeling good, and must not of gotten any better.

Have a great day everyone!
trvkladd Offline
#328 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:16:04 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning, ladies~

Janice~ Hope the little guy gets to feeling better real soon. That really stinks. It's going to be cold and rainy here as well. Temps are supposed to drop and stay low for the remainder of the week into the weekend. Cold then hot then cold again. Wish it would make up it's mind.

Jess~ Keeping fingers, toes, elbows and nose crossed Flapper Flapper ...hoping that I get it today! I'll keep you posted. Going out to run a few errands. Hoping that the rain holds off till I get home.

Ronnie~ Hope you and DH are doing much better now! You should be getting your package anytime. PO says it was out for delivery. Can't wait to see what you think.

Have a great day, ladies

~Rebecca

Edited by user Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:16:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

missstamper Offline
#329 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:00:41 AM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Hello y'all. I got my bag and goodies yesterday! I will try to get pictures posted tonight! The bag is beautiful - thanks partner! :)
grandmaJ Offline
#330 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:42:55 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning!!

Can't wait to see the last couple bags! They were fun to make and I have enjoyed the pics of the ones we have seen so far!!

I checked and they still have not filled the secretary position I interviewed for. She said hopefully by the end of the week. ugh....wishing now I hadn't checked!! Back to being nervous!

Supposedly we are to get 1-3 inches of snow today but the radar looks to me like we are missing it. How frustrating!! LOL! To think that the chance was there AGAIN and we are not getting in on it.

Have a wonderful day everyone!