Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

mikajo23ddf58663 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 8:30:32 PM(UTC)
mikajo23ddf58663

Groups: Registered

I just got my Cricut for Christmas so I am going to try to explain my problem without knowing all the proper terms of parts, ect.
Tonight was the first time I have used it....I am designing my project on the computer in my Craft Room. I placed a picture on the cutting mat 4 times (1 in each quadrant). I click cut and it "reads" the mat and proceeds with cutting. It's like the mat isnt getting fed in right away because the picture in the top left corner that is cut first is only half way on the paper. The other 3 pictures are cut just fine on the paper. The two pictures on the top are both placed at the same place on the mat so they should both cut at the same place in the paper.
Has anybody had this problem before or know what could be causing this? Thanks in advance!!!
I forgot to add I have the Cricut Expression 2.
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 9:05:14 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7813 time(s) in 3647 post(s)
A couple of questions...

1. Have you updated the E2 yet using Cricut Sync? http://www.cricut.com/home/support/cricut-sync

2. Are you placing your mat under the two mat guides in front of the rollers?
carmel.relff122eb03 Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 10:26:18 AM(UTC)
carmel.relff122eb03

Groups: Registered

i am having this problem too. i have looked at all suggestions made and had already done the sync but have just checked for updates. i have just cut something and hey presto it did not cut off the edge this time.
now I just have to master the paper cut thickness as I keep getting little bits not cutting, on the inner cuts.

also any ideas of where we can get hints of doing things, i am looking at the victorian romance for example and like the cones with little hearts cut out at top, but how is the best way to for the cone and overlap?