Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
TurtleBug Online
#61 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:55:21 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 956 time(s) in 618 post(s)
Raquel,
WOW!!. Very pretty house and I love the BIG kitchen with all the counter space. LOVE the color of your cabinets, very nice! We lived in a four BR two story a few years back and it was very pretty, but after a while it was too big just for the three of us. Still wish we had kept it though. If I find a picture of it I will post it to shareBigGrin

Edited by user Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:00:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/27/2013(UTC)
DeeScraps Offline
#62 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 8:09:58 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 743 time(s) in 574 post(s)
Raquel...beautiful house. I can't wait to see what you do to your craft room. BigGrin

I was able to finish one card today, which ended up totally different from how it started out. I was trying to use the ad colors and I just should have stopped and started over. The Magnolia Tilda stamp is colored with Copics, the background paper is from and old KC & Company paper pack the rest are from my scrap pile. The banners are a punch and the waves are a MFT diecut.

I hope to get back in the morning and post some comments. All the cards look great.

Dee

[img=http://][/img]

SHELBYWOO Offline
#63 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2013 8:25:01 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

Was thanked: 360 time(s) in 249 post(s)
raq awesome house to move to!!!!!!!! room for visitors? hehehe

yes the card is for someone at work......i'd been debating what to do for this person so they gave me this suggestion so went with it....looked some stuff up them drew out and colored the skulls :) there is another on the inside as i was torn between the two on which to use on front lol :) i am off the weekend and monday so no telling what might get done!! :)
 1 user thanked SHELBYWOO for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/27/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Online
#64 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 12:33:57 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

My Sketch #3 Card in the Ad Colors:

Image - Computer Download
"You Rock" - Jubilee Cartridge
Banner - Handmade by me
Embossing - "Stars" and "Allegro" CuttleBug folders
Circles - Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge
Musical Note - Metal Brad
Added star gems to background cardstock and inked the edges of the image red.
TFL!!BigGrin

SandyPalmer Offline
#65 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:34:49 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Raquel, you know how I feel about your mansion, eerrr... I mean home! Wink Love those pots with flowers in them on your entrance way! BEAUTIFUL HOME/MANSION! ThumpUp

Dee, wow, your coloring is fabulous! Such a wonderful card too! Great use of the ad colors!

Turtlebug, what an adorable card! The little musical duck is so cute, and the card just flows so nicely together! Great card!

3 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/27/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 1/27/2013(UTC), DeeScraps on 1/27/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#66 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 9:22:05 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
DeeScraps: Wow!!! Love what you did with the banner and I really like how you colored her hair. Cute card all together!

TurtleBug: wonderful job with the Ad colors. I've very fond of downloading images from the internet as well and that is a cute image. Great papers and embellishments
 2 users thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 1/27/2013(UTC), DeeScraps on 1/27/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#67 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 9:26:05 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Well a lot more packing yesterday and going to be a lot of it today too! I guess you don't really realize how much stuff you have until you need to put them in boxes BigGrin

I did manage to finish 2 cards two days ago but wasn't able to take pictures of them until today... so here is the first one

Cartridges used: Sentimentals * Wild Card

Yes, another sympathy card Crying ... I really don't like these
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#68 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 9:29:37 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

My sketch 3 using this week's free image of the heart from DDF. The bear sitting on top of the candy is also a DDF as well

Cartridges used: Wedding * Wild Card

I put flowers on the bear to make it a girl and also to fit the extra credit of using flowers
AcrossThePond Offline
#69 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 10:20:18 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Christineramy - Very nice card for #1. Like the Birthday message.

Carol - Your puppy card is so cute, everything works so well together.

Shelby - BigGrin there you are nice to see you.
Such a pretty card for #1, love those flowers, great 2nd card cute owl, like the scary card for #3. Oh my your ad colour card is so different from the rest but it looks great, love all the colours they will love it I am sure.

Raquel - WOW your house looks wonderful, I bet you can't wait now.
Both cards are lovely, sorry the 1st one is a sympathy card but it is beautiful. 2nd card very cute, love how you have used the free image along with the other. Is the other the one you won last week?
Good luck with the packing.

Turtlebug - Cute card for the ad colours, I just love the swirls of gold on the bg cardstock.

Sue
 2 users thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/27/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 1/27/2013(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#70 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:18:05 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 657 post(s)
# 1 sketch and ad colors.
BingoLady attached the following image(s):
# 1 sketch.jpg
BingoLady Offline
#71 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:33:33 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 657 post(s)
Sandy, another pretty card, I like the corners and the paper you used.

Carol, so adorable the little puppy is so cute.

Christine, very nice card , the colors the decor came out nice.

Shelby, nice to see you and your wonderful cards. Great job on all of them.
I especially like the one with the skulls.

Raquel,beautiful house, and your cards are so pretty.

Tirtlebug, love love the little duck, it is so nice. I'm going to buy that cart.
That would be so nice for a child BDay card.

Happy Sunday ladies
 3 users thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/27/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 1/27/2013(UTC), SHELBYWOO on 1/28/2013(UTC)
joanneorbash Offline
#72 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:44:39 AM(UTC)
joanneorbash

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 148 post(s)
Hi all happy Sunday i missed last week so I made one so far for this week.Here is my card of #3 only cricut is the card i cut and the circle scallop.. I used marths stewart punch on bottom of card and the card front is a AnnaGriffith where you add a little fuzzy stuff like the stuff you use with the heat gun but you dont need that... thanks for looking
joanneorbash attached the following image(s):
photo-1.JPG
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#73 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:52:35 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

BingoLady: cute card... love the cuts on them and great use of the Ad colors

joanneorbash:
miss you lady! Where have you been? BigGrin Your card is so pretty! Love the border punch at the bottom and that teacup is beautiful!
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#74 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:54:28 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

AcrossThePond wrote:
Raquel - WOW your house looks wonderful, I bet you can't wait now.
Both cards are lovely, sorry the 1st one is a sympathy card but it is beautiful. 2nd card very cute, love how you have used the free image along with the other. Is the other the one you won last week?
Good luck with the packing.

Sue

No, actually, that image is a freebie from a while ago. I haven't used the image I won (it's a "bear with cupcake" that I chose)

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#75 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:55:39 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok just sharing this because I realized I haven't shared this picture when my daughter won her award for the Martin Luther King contest

♥ Raquel ♥ attached the following image(s):
zen.jpg
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 1/28/2013(UTC)
joanneorbash Offline
#76 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:58:14 AM(UTC)
joanneorbash

Originally Posted by: ♥ Raquel ♥ Go to Quoted Post
BingoLady: cute card... love the cuts on them and great use of the Ad colors

joanneorbash:
miss you lady! Where have you been? BigGrin Your card is so pretty! Love the border punch at the bottom and that teacup is beautiful!

I have been enjoying this Fl weather are you moving from here or you going to be in same area...Have you ever been over to Brownwood new part of villages.... thanks for coment and everyones cards are great...
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#77 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:01:22 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

joanneorbash wrote:
I have been enjoying this Fl weather are you moving from here or you going to be in same area...Have you ever been over to Brownwood new part of villages.... thanks for coment and everyones cards are great...

I've never been in the Brownwood area since it's like 200+ miles north of where I am. I'm moving from Coral Springs to Parkland... about 15 minutes driving distance from where I currently live now. We have been having GREAT weather though... nice and cold at night and cool breeze during the day
Gisele Offline
#78 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:41:21 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Hello Michelle – nice to see your great collection of cards! Beautiful flowers on Sketch #1 and love the assortment of papers! Cute owl card! Great card for Sketch #3 – the paint drop border works really well with the skulls and bones! What a wonderful special request card - the ripped edges work well and really colourful images – nice colouring!

Raquel – beautiful home! Despite all the packing you must be anxious to move in! Beautiful cards – your sympathy card is very elegant and the Valentine bear is really adorable. Great job with the “xo banner”! TFS the photo of your daughter and her award!

Dee – wow! Beautiful card in the ad colours!

Turtlebug – love your “you rock” card! Nice embossing, great image and the added gems to the background paper look really good!

BingoLady – Great western theme card in the ad colours!

Joanne – nice to see you here! Pretty teacup card!
 4 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 1/27/2013(UTC), DeeScraps on 1/27/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/27/2013(UTC), SHELBYWOO on 1/28/2013(UTC)
DeeScraps Offline
#79 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 3:38:14 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 743 time(s) in 574 post(s)
Originally Posted by: joanneorbash Go to Quoted Post

Is that where you stay when you come down? I'm over towards Eustis. Do you ever go to the scrapbook store in The Villages? Yes, our weather has been great!BigGrin

Dee
SandyPalmer Offline
#80 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:16:50 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Wow, I spent the day out and about with my family, I come home to loads to comment on! BigGrin

Raquel, gorgeous sympathy card! Sorry you had to make one though! Sad I just love everything about the card! Love your DDF card as well! Love the paper, and beautiful banner! Of course that bear digi is too cute too! Love the picture of your daughter with her award and drawing! ThumpUp

Sue, the digi Raquel is using is from one of the 25 days Of Christmas freebies!Remember the Halloween bear on the candy digi?!?!

BingoLady, ok, love the cowboy/cowgirl hat! That embossing folder you used is just perfect on your card too!

Joanneorbash, love the tag, and teacup and saucer! Lovely paper as well! So pretty!

Turtlebug, Love those flowers! You did a great job on them! They do take awhile to do don't they, but they are so worth it don't you think! Lovely card! So pretty!

2 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/27/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 1/28/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Online
#81 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:24:23 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Have really gotten behind on posting my comments, but I will try to get as many posted before dinner and finish the rest laterBigGrin.

JoyfulCarol
#2 - Like the color combo and the pretty pitcher with the flowers. The pretty semi-glossy pattern BG paper matches the rest of the card perfectly. Very nice card!

Gisele
#2 - You should be very happy with how this card turned out.....it is so pretty, love everything about it, especially the Robin with the greenery and ALL the layering going on!

Raquel
Last Weeks' #1 Sketch - Very pretty!! LOVE the simple two-tone theme and the papers are beautiful!
JFC - Very nice, like the big bow, flowers and the banners with the lace.

Sandy
#3 - Pretty! Like how you halved the center circle with the plain/printed paper. Like the banner ALOT, the pearl heart is very pretty.

AcrossThePond
#2 - Very cute Bunny card, like the BG paper, Easter eggs and the popped Bunny. Looks nice on the flipped side, too!

Well, just got kicked off the MB as I was ALMOST done with all of Page #2, just had Shelby's last card to comment on and then POOF...all gone. Good thing I had hit SAVE at the end of Page #1...UUUUGGGGGG!! Will now go make dinner till I simmer down over this and come back later!Mad

Edited by user Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:31:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/27/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 1/28/2013(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#82 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:30:55 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ♥ Raquel ♥ Go to Quoted Post
Tons and tons of tips and tutorials about embossing powder and heat gun on YouTube! I get sucked in watching so many different craft tips on there

Raquel I do watch a lot of Youtube on tips and ideas. It's always great to watch there. Lots and lots of ideas! :)
joanneorbash Offline
#83 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:52:31 PM(UTC)
joanneorbash

Originally Posted by: DeeScraps Go to Quoted Post

Is that where you stay when you come down? I'm over towards Eustis. Do you ever go to the scrapbook store in The Villages? Yes, our weather has been great!BigGrin

Dee

No i didnt know they had a scrabook store there im in wildwood which is not very far from you i go to sanford on tues to the auto auctions.

TurtleBug Online
#84 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 9:26:03 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Okay, will try this again!!

BingoLady

#2 - Love the bright colors and the way the embossing shows up on the yellow oval, nice corners and like how you used a border instead of a banner...you know how I feel about banners.LOL LOL Very nice card!
#3 - Love all the different shades of greens and the flower is very pretty. You did very nice work cutting it out, but then again you are very good at cutting small intricate cuts by hand.

Sandy
#2 - Love all the blues and browns on this card, the corners are very fancy. The cup/saucer and tiny flowers are very pretty and the BG pattern paper wraps up this whole card perfectly. Very pretty Mother's Day card.

JoyfulCarol
#3 - The cute puppy with the heart shaped eye and red bow is so very cute!! Like the layered banner with the tiny hearts and semi-glossy BG paper. Very fun card!

christine
#1 and Ad Colors - Cute Doggie card, like the mix of stripes and Polka Dots.

OKAY, I AM BEYOND PI**ED OFF...I HAVE NOW TYPED AND SAVED MY COMMENTS FOR PAGE #2 A TOTAL OF FOUR TIMES AND HAVE LOST MOST EVERYTHING EACH TIME...I WILL NOW LOG OFF AND BE DONE WITH THIS MB FOR TODAY...IT HAS BEEN A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME...MAYBE I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!!!Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing

Edited by user Sunday, January 27, 2013 10:05:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#85 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:56:55 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

christineramey8b61e521 wrote:
Raquel I do watch a lot of Youtube on tips and ideas. It's always great to watch there. Lots and lots of ideas! :)

I try to avoid YouTube as much as possible because when I go in there for tips and tutorials I can't stop! I just watch videos after videos! LoL!

Usually one video will lead to a completely different subject from when I started like watching heat embossing then I end up watching handmade flowers

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#86 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 12:01:39 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

TurtleBug: I'm so sorry you're going through the lost post issue (I still get that once in a while). I do really like the way you posted your card though even if its an attachment. I never mind clicking those to make the image bigger. Your card is so pretty and YES making your own flowers... so time consuming but the results are worth it. Wonderful job with your first time making those. I still have never made any of those rolled up ones
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#87 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 12:04:48 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok... now it's time for bed but before I go...

Gisele will be hosting for us next!
Thank you
Gisele Offline
#88 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 5:48:31 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Here is my Sketch#1! The flower frame is Accent Essentials and the flowers were made with Plantin Schoolbook - 5 petal rose (4 layers each, sprayed and scrunched)

Have a great day!

PS - This is the first time that I upload directly into the message. Hope it is not too large!
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#89 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 6:19:37 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Gisele: Wow what a very pretty card! Love the neutral tones and how those flowers turned out. I completely forgot that cartridge had other things besides font. Your image is not too large, it's just perfect for all of us to see the details!
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
Gisele on 1/29/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Online
#90 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 10:24:19 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Goodmorning Ladies,
Had a devil of a day yesterday with the message board. I have not left out anyone intentionally. After I get a little housework done I will return to try and finish my comments!BigGrin BigGrin
Thanks!
TurtleBug