Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

squid1215b165f9bb Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:27:46 PM(UTC)
squid1215b165f9bb

Groups: Registered

I need help. I had loaded all my Cricut cartridges into the craft room and after a little while my computer had to be worked on. (not because of the cricut) any way every thing I had put into the craft room was done away with.
I have been trying to re-link my cartridges again and it will not allow me to, It states cartridge already loaded into another machine or system.
How can I reload my cartridges.

I have called support 4 times machine keeps dropping me. How can I get in touch with someone who cares and can help?
Ladybug519 Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:05:07 PM(UTC)
Ladybug519

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
When you link your carts, they are kept on the provocraft website, not on your actual computer. You will not have lost them.
CricutGena Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:29:55 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Originally Posted by: squid1215b165f9bb Go to Quoted Post
I need help. I had loaded all my Cricut cartridges into the craft room and after a little while my computer had to be worked on. (not because of the cricut) any way every thing I had put into the craft room was done away with.
I have been trying to re-link my cartridges again and it will not allow me to, It states cartridge already loaded into another machine or system.
How can I reload my cartridges.

I have called support 4 times machine keeps dropping me. How can I get in touch with someone who cares and can help?

Hello! As already stated, once your cartridges are linked to Cricut Craft Room they can not be linked to another account. Additionally there is no need to make a new account. You will simply need to download Cricut Craft Room and then log into your account using the same user name and password you used for the first account. All your cartridges will be linked to that account. You can cut from that account without having to insert the cartridge. If you have more specific questions our Customer support can be reached at 877-7cricut. We would be happy to assist you!

-Cricut Gena