Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
trvkladd Offline
#151 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:16:16 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CraftyOldBat Go to Quoted Post
Rebecca's pkg shows delivery yesterday; I know she's away but I sure hope someone was home to bring it inside. I should have put them in plastic bags but didn't Sad Scared

Hi to my partner COB~ I'm so sorry that I haven't checked in sooner. My DH was here to get my package inside. I'm so glad he was because it's amazing. I love both the plaque and the shadowbox so much....Got home late Tuesday night. Didn't open my package till yesterday. I love, love, love it so much. My cousin's husband died the day before I left there was much debate about whether I should go to the memorial or out of town as planned. I left for FL on Friday. I got sick right before I came home...and I'm still not 100% better. DS and DGS is sick as well and I'm taking them to the Dr. today. I will be mailing out your package tomorrow. I'm so sorry that it took so long. Didn't get any crafting done while I was away. I hope you love what I made. The plaque is my favorite but I love the shadowbox is awesome as well. Both will be hung later today and I will post pics soon. Thanks so much for the patience and understanding

~Rebecca
CricutCrazy Offline
#152 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:14:17 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 895 time(s) in 648 post(s)
Hi EVeryone...
trvkladd - so sorry to hear you are not feeling well - post pix when you can...we all look forward to seeing them..

I am thinking we can try this again, but only do one item at a time. I think that it is way to much to try to accomplish 2 really nice big items at once...I appreciate all of the hard work you all put into your projects. I am certainly enjoying the items that Melody made for me !
I have several other swaps to work on, so I won't post a new challenge for a little while. Let me know your thoughts on this ! THANKS LADIES !! Love
CraftyOldBat Offline
#153 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 2:47:46 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Was thanked: 399 time(s) in 334 post(s)
Not sure what happened to Rebecca, hope she's okay, but I figured I'd post the pics of what I made for her. She asked for a shadow box so I secretly e-mailed her sister for a couple of photos that would be special to her and chose one of her w/ her sister & mom taken on her birthday.

She also asked for a wall plaque and since she's so family oriented and has a bunch of kids I decided on a Spring garden theme. If you look at the little seed stakes each of them has her children's names on them...
CraftyOldBat attached the following image(s):
Dragonbutter swap.JPG
LGH Dragonbutter swap.JPG
Beanies Mom Offline
#154 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 5:26:38 PM(UTC)
Beanies Mom

United States
Location: MQ: Page 15 Post 431 / Joined Date Should Be 7/13/2006

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 70 post(s)
Beautiful job Sharon. That was really nice that you got the picture for a surprise. Using Rebecca's children's names was really thoughtful. It really shows that you pay attention to your partner.

Debbie
CricutCrazy Offline
#155 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 8:24:08 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

What beautful creations from COB !! I am sure Rebecca is enjoying those...
I hope all is well with you Rebecca - I know that you were not well last week and then there were the other unfortunate events to deal with...prayers go with you...but I Hope you have mailed a pkg to Sharon by now....please post a tracking # if you can.

Would you all like to do this again and perhaps only do one item instead of 2 ? Let me know ASAP...

This was an awesome group ! Wub Many thanks to everyone !
CricutCrazy Offline
#156 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:51:56 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

I am very surprised that we have not heard from Rebecca - I will have to post a "Flaker Alert" to see if we get some answers for COB !!
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#157 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:37:52 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 101 post(s)
Barb -- this was an awesome swap and so much fun. It is the type of swap that challenges you to do more than make a card. When a person finishes this swap, they are super pleased with their results and proud to send to a new friend. Please do this one again. I didn't mind doing 2 pieces and now that we know how this works, I am sure it would not be a problem in the future.

Thanks,
Evelyn
CricutCrazy Offline
#158 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2013 6:36:05 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Hi Evelyn...I plan to do another one of these soon...Unfortunately it appears that our dear sweet COB got "FLAKED UPON" !! ThumbDown NOT COOL !!
I am going to make her something and Kelley Rooks has volunteered (she is such an angel) and we want our COB to stay happy and keep joining up because she makes such AWESOME crafts !

Sharon, I promise I will NOT make you a pin cushion ! Woot ThumpUp Wub

EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#159 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2013 6:59:41 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 101 post(s)
Awhh COB - I am so sorry of the news of TRVKLADD. However, hang in there because I know there are a great group of people here and those of us still here are the ones who really care and we want you to know that. I don't know you very well but everyone around here loves you and that ought to make you very happy. So, let's continue to have lots of fun as Barb has some great swaps and she will watch out for us along with some other great hostesses (Hi Kelley):).

Have a great week everyone!
Evelyn
 1 user thanked EvelynRobinson2 for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 4/29/2013(UTC)