Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<101112
trvkladd Offline
#331 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:05:26 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Good morning Maggie Sisters~ We are in the middle of a horrible storm right now ...the schools are on a 3 hour delay and we're under a tornado warning. The wind is howling and the rain just poured down. If you're in the line of storms that are going to go through this morning/afternoon....stay safe, dry and warm!

Jess~ I got your stamp but it was too late to go to the PO yesterday. I will go as soon as the storms clear up this morning ...they're moving pretty fast so we shouldn't be in any bad weather for too long...thankfully! I'm so excited to finally get it in the mail. Can't wait to see what you think!

Janice~ Will say a prayer for you about the secretary position. Keeping fingers crossed. Hope you get some snow soon. Wish we had gotten more when it snowed a few weeks ago! I love the snow. It's so pretty.

Hope everyone has a great day

~Rebecca
M&KGrandma Offline
#332 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:16:56 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good Morning!!!
Whew... it's been a busy couple of days!!! I went back to my friend's dad's house on Tuesday and worked until 8 p.m.!! I feel so bad for her... the piles and piles of things is incredible, I've just never seen anything like it! We worked most of the day upstairs and oh my gosh, the amount of Christmas things they had in storage... unbelievable!!! I was wedged in this small space, opening boxes and seeing if it was stuff that should just be sold, or Karen should keep. They had tons of vintage ornaments, beautiful!!!! I was hoping to find some of the old cardboard village houses, the ones covered in glitter... but no such luck! Her Dad wanted me to take the Hummel plates, sigh... they are pretty, but I don't have the wall space for them, I now own 15! I may keep a few and then sell the rest and send him the money... then we went to the basement... seriously... you wouldn't have believed it!!! You literally could not get to the boxes against the wall because there was so much stuff piled in front. We pulled a few things out, but they decided to work on it yesterday. She called and told me she found the button jars!!! So excited to see them! I am sore in places I didn't think you could be sore!! LOL!!!! She was so grateful for our help, Bill even came back after work on Tuesday!
Janice, I hope you hear about the job!!! What is taking them so long to hire you????!!!! Poor little one, I hope he gets better soon, I hate when kids are sick! I for one, am happy the snow has held off, but it sounds like we'll get a few inches between now and Saturday. Yesterday was almost 60 degrees, today it's already 23 and dropping... I want summer!!!!
Ronnie, hope you've recovered!!!!!
Kaitlyn is at school and another Mom is picking her up, so I have some quiet time.... going to finish cleaning up this art room, I finally got my ribbon done and can't wait to work in here again!!!
Have a great day!!!
Gayle, I hope you got your package!! I haven't checked the tracking, but it should have been there!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
trvkladd Offline
#333 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 10:46:27 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Jess~ Your Maggie finally arrived and it went postal yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to get back on and let you know. I've been suffering with a migraine for several days. Hope you love it. Here's your DC# 9505 5104 6887 3030 5830 44

Hope everyone is having a great week

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#334 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:03:22 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Originally Posted by: trvkladd Go to Quoted Post
Jess~ Your Maggie finally arrived and it went postal yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to get back on and let you know. I've been suffering with a migraine for several days. Hope you love it. Here's your DC# 9505 5104 6887 3030 5830 44

Hope everyone is having a great week

~Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca! I can't wait to see what you have sentBigGrin !

Does anyone have a way to get a hold of Gayle. I wonder if she has mailed yet.

What about Evelyn? Haven't gotten a DC# from her either.

Beach_Bum Offline
#335 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:27:18 AM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
I am headed to Post Office in a bit with my package like I said on phone Jess. I will post DC as soon as I get back!

Ronnie
 1 user thanked Beach_Bum for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 1/31/2013(UTC)
laurahunter Offline
#336 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 3:50:29 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 289 post(s)
Ronnie, i hope you are doing well. I know that stomach virus can be horrible. Have you received the package from me ? Please let me know if I need to remake it.

Laura
BluegrassBug Offline
#337 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 2:22:30 AM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 285 post(s)
Sorry to have been missing in action. I've been under the weather with a bout of diverticulitis (sp?) followed by a round of migraines. I only went out of the house to the dr's and drug store. I actually went out to the po yesterday to mail Teri's package but got there and realized I forgot her address, so that tells you how foggy I've been.

I did get it mailed out Priorty today and should be there Saturday. I apologize for being such a slacker. (can't find my receipt with the dc# but will keep looking - told you I was foggy!!

OTOH, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the bag you did, Teri!!! It is so professional looking and I'm so selfish, I want to keep it and not give it to my great neice who is having a baby (yes, I am really old)!!! I've looked all over for the wide Zig glue to refresh my cruddy mats that have NO stick to them and the assorted blocks are awesome!!! Thanks again for being such a great swap sister, Teri!

BluegrassBug attached the following image(s):
MS Altered Gift Bag 1.JPG
MS Altered Gift Bag 2.JPG
scrappinchic Offline
#338 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 4:01:09 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Ronnie please let us know if you got Laura's package. Its shows that it was delivered.

Thanks for the update Gayle. Glad you are feeling better! I was beginning to get worried about you. The sicknesses going around are no funThumbDown !

Thanks for doing the buyin again GrandmaJ! Yay! I got the one I wanted! She's a cutieWub !

Rebecca I am getting excited! Can't wait to see what you have created for me!

Teri the bag is wonderful that you sent Gayle.

Enjoy your goodies Gayle!

Have a wonderful day!

grandmaJ Offline
#339 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 5:16:57 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 757 time(s) in 629 post(s)
Teri, that bag is adorable!! Gayle, I can see why you would want to keep it!! Enjoy the bag (while you have it) and the goodies too!

So much sickness going around...hope you are all feeling better! Take it easy and build your strength back up, dont just go rushing into things again!!

M&KGrandma Offline
#340 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 6:10:43 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning! Holy cow it is cold outside!!! Thank goodness we haven't gotten the snow that a lot of people have, it's crazy how the lake effect goes!!!! And so many people getting sick, we need to have a weather pattern and stick to it for a while... like, let's say.... spring!!!!!!
I'm glad Gayle likes the bag and I look forward to tomorrow... if the post office actually comes through... we all know how that goes!!! LOL!!!!
Going to check the February thread... I keep going to the other ones, and then realize that I didn't join.... sigh... but I know it's for the best! At least for now!
Hugs,
Teri

scrappinchic Offline
#341 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 12:47:10 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good news Rebecca! I tracked the DC# and my goodies are out for delivery! I can't wait for him to get here! I will have pictures later! Thanks again for being a great partner RebeccaBigGrin !
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
trvkladd on 2/1/2013(UTC)
laurahunter Offline
#342 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 4:58:17 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Not sure if Ronnie has received it yet but here is a picture of the bag i made her.

laurahunter attached the following image(s):
IMG_0080.jpg
trvkladd Offline
#343 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 5:32:41 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Good news Rebecca! I tracked the DC# and my goodies are out for delivery! I can't wait for him to get here! I will have pictures later! Thanks again for being a great partner RebeccaBigGrin !

Oh my gosh, Jess~ Thank you for having been the greatest, most understanding partner! I'm so happy to hear that you've finally gotten your bag! SO excited to see what you think! Hope you love it as much as I loved doing it for you!

DD is here for a visit...Will check back again soon

~Rebecca
heaven43338 Offline
#344 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 6:15:58 PM(UTC)
heaven43338

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 68 post(s)
Laura your bag is beautiful, and speaking of beautiful and being totally spoiled
I got an amazing package today from Evelyn. She spoiled me rotten. She made me an adorable
gift bag as well as the most gorgeous pincushion ever and 3 big stamps, a mini and
several other things off my wish list as well. Evelyn thankyou from the bottom of my heart,
you are an amazing crafter and I love it all. I will try and post my pics now for you all to drool over. I made my poor dh hold up a quilt in the background so you couldn't see the mess in my craft space. Btw the tied quilt was a gift from the hope house at where we stayed the last 2 nights of our stay in Ia city free of charge. It's sponsored by the American cancer society and volunteers make the quilts for new guests to keep. I am hoping we can stay there again in the future but they tend to have a long waiting list. The other 9 nights we stayed at a hotel but still got s decent discount there too. So we are home for two to three weeks now so dh can rest and recover, our future dil clipped off his hair last night as it was coming out in clumps and he shaved the beard too. He looks so different as a bald guy but he's still my sweet Bill. In 3 weeks he will have to begin the really harsh chemo for 21 days straight.
I just pray they kill the cancer but not him. Hugs to all....
Love

Edited by user Friday, February 01, 2013 6:25:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
IMG_1529.JPG (1,109kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
IMG_1524.JPG (2,942kb) downloaded 17 time(s).
IMG_1533.JPG (1,058kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
heaven43338 attached the following image(s):
IMG_1531.JPG
scrappinchic Offline
#345 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 3:50:11 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Thank you Rebecca for my lovey bag and goodies! Love the stamp! I have been wanting her for ages and the 2 distress inks are great! They are the colors I have needed to do flesh. Now to really start practicing on my distress ink coloring! Thank you again for everythingBigGrin ! I will be back later to post pictures!

I'm back! Thank you so muchBigGrin !

Edited by user Saturday, February 02, 2013 4:51:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
010.JPG (1,759kb) downloaded 11 time(s).
012.JPG (1,849kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
trvkladd on 2/2/2013(UTC)
M&KGrandma Offline
#346 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 8:22:35 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good evening Maggie friends!!!
Oh my gosh, I got my package today from Gayle!!!! Thank you, thank you!!! The bag is just adorable, I love the colors and holy cow can you do flower arrangements!!! Beautiful!!! And my goodies... you went overboard my friend!!!! I adore my Tilda with Little Pocket... she may fast become my favorite... so sweet!!!! And two Zig glue pens,lavender ribbon, beautiful pearl trim, two cool pearl swirls, yummy seam binding in a yellow champagne color, gorgeous roses in pale yellow ( don't have any of this color) and a pad of Webster's Pages paper... fabulous!!!!! You truly spoiled me!!! I know I always go overboard with the pictures, but that's just me!!!! I want you to see everything!!! LOL!!!!
Jess, I'm sure the treasures you got from Rebecca are wonderful, but I'm getting an error notice when I try to click on them!!!! Grrrr.... I'm going to try again later!!!
Anyhow, without further ado!!! My pictures of all my treasures from Gayle!!!! First up... the bag itself!!! Notice the flowers, just beautiful!!!

Close up of the image!!

My goodies!:

And my darling Maggie!!!!

And my close up of her!

Thank you again, Gayle!!! I am thrilled with everything!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Edited by user Saturday, February 02, 2013 8:25:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#347 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:13:50 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Teri/Gayle~ Your bags are beautiful! You guys did a great job. I love them both! I love the baby bag and I love the one that Gayle made too!...

Jess~ I'm so happy that you finally got it. Glad that you love everything. I really enjoyed swapping with you and am looking forward to swapping again in the future.

Not sure what's going on with the MB but not able to see most of the pics. I will check back tomorrow to see what everyone is up to!

Have a great weekend, Maggie Sisters

~Rebecca
grandmaJ Offline
#348 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 7:04:41 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! Not sure how you all got on yesterday, but I sure couln't!! But I am here today!!

Great bags and goodies received!! They look like they were all well worth the wait!!

Kathy, enjoy your time at home! Relax, craft, and take it easy!! How are YOU feeling? Still doing your therapy? Hope Bill is feeling good and can relax these next couple weeks too! Keeping you both in my prayers!

Have a good day everyone!
scrappinchic Offline
#349 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:18:30 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Well it appears Ronnie aka Beach_Bum flaked on LauraHunter in this swap. She told me on the phone she mailed it. Laura still hasn't received it. Laura and me have both asked her to if she received from her and she has not said. We know she has been on the messageboard. The DC# shows Laura's package to her was delivered so that is all I need. If anyone would like to help angel a package to Laura please let me know.
grandmaJ Offline
#350 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:45:18 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Sent you a pm Jess! Always hate to see a flaker...Glare
missstamper Offline
#351 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 7:55:20 AM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 456 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Hello y'all. All the projects this month were so beautiful! Here is a photograph of the great swap I received from Traci. I love the bag, the stamp, and the paper!
missstamper attached the following image(s):
Jan Magnolia Swap Rec (2).JPG
heaven43338 Offline
#352 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:47:44 AM(UTC)
heaven43338

Originally Posted by: grandmaJ Go to Quoted Post
Good Morning everyone! Not sure how you all got on yesterday, but I sure couln't!! But I am here today!!

Great bags and goodies received!! They look like they were all well worth the wait!!

Kathy, enjoy your time at home! Relax, craft, and take it easy!! How are YOU feeling? Still doing your therapy? Hope Bill is feeling good and can relax these next couple weeks too! Keeping you both in my prayers!

Have a good day everyone!

Thanks Janice,
My Pt is helping and now I am sleeping in my own bed again.
My therapist does cranial sacral work and he is awesome.
The other day he was twisting me like a pretzel but since
then my lower back is much improved.
Bills legs are hurting him allot these days, poor baby,
I just hope his pain level is much better when we are through
with all this.
Gayle your work was beautiful as was Evelyns
Traci love yours too so cute!
Drool

Edited by user Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:48:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

laurahunter Offline
#353 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:58:35 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

I received a package today from GramdaJ filled with different adhesives : foam strips, 2 way zig glue pen, MS gluw writing pen,and Tombo liquid glue. Thank you so much. A girl can never have enough adhesives or glitter. It was not necessary to step in but greatly appreciated.

Laura
grandmaJ Offline
#354 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:15:50 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

You are welcome Laura. I hate to see anyone get flaked on and wanted to do my part to help! Hope they are adhesives you will use!
laurahunter Offline
#355 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:44:51 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

I have been out of town and had mail held from Thursday through Monday. i met the mailman on my way out of the door to go to powerlifting and a baseball game . So I set it aside to open this morning. Imagine my surprise to find two packages. One from Misstamper with a beautiful bag and some aim roses. The second was from heaven with a stamp from my wish list, stamped images and a wonderful hand made card.

You guys are great and I feel blessed that ya'll would step up and do this for me. It is so unnecessary but greatly appreciated.

I have to take one of the kids to the doctor in about 5 minutes and haven't had a chance to take pictures. I'll try to get them posted by this afternoon.

Laura
laurahunter Offline
#356 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:45:28 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

I am going to try and post pictures
File Attachment(s):
IMG_0353.JPG (3,366kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
IMG_0351.JPG (3,482kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
laurahunter Offline
#357 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:52:52 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Going to try again to see if they will show up

The first picture is of the awesome bag Misstamper made

The second picture is of all my goodies: Bag of I am Roses
Three different colors of lace w\ heart shaped pins
jeweled floral brads
rhinestones

The third picture is of the beautiful handmade card and Tilda on Roof stamp from Heaven. She also included some Tilda stamped images.

Thank you both for your kindness. It was a wonderful surprise coming home and finding them in my mailbox.

Laura

Edited by user Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:03:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

laurahunter attached the following image(s):
IMG_0353.jpg
IMG_0351.jpg
IMG_0354.jpg
missstamper Offline
#358 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:31:43 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 456 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Originally Posted by: laurahunter Go to Quoted Post
Going to try again to see if they will show up

The first picture is of the awesome bag Misstamper made

The second picture is of all my goodies: Bag of I am Roses
Three different colors of lace w\ heart shaped pins
jeweled floral brads
rhinestones

The third picture is of the beautiful handmade card and Tilda on Roof stamp from Heaven. She also included some Tilda stamped images.

Thank you both for your kindness. It was a wonderful surprise coming home and finding them in my mailbox.

Laura

Laura - I am so happy that you like the things I sent. It looks like the bag got roughed up a bit in shipping, sorry about that. Glad you like the stuff I put inside of it. You can never have enough lace and embellishments, right?
heaven43338 Offline
#359 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:18:11 AM(UTC)
heaven43338

Originally Posted by: laurahunter Go to Quoted Post
I have been out of town and had mail held from Thursday through Monday. i met the mailman on my way out of the door to go to powerlifting and a baseball game . So I set it aside to open this morning. Imagine my surprise to find two packages. One from Misstamper with a beautiful bag and some aim roses. The second was from heaven with a stamp from my wish list, stamped images and a wonderful hand made card.

You guys are great and I feel blessed that ya'll would step up and do this for me. It is so unnecessary but greatly appreciated.

I have to take one of the kids to the doctor in about 5 minutes and haven't had a chance to take pictures. I'll try to get them posted by this afternoon.

Laura

Awe Laura, I am so glad you got the package, enjoy your stamp sweetie and all your other
goodies too!Love

laurahunter Offline
#360 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:24:48 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Originally Posted by: missstamper Go to Quoted Post
Laura - I am so happy that you like the things I sent. It looks like the bag got roughed up a bit in shipping, sorry about that. Glad you like the stuff I put inside of it. You can never have enough lace and embellishments, right?

No you can never have enough lace, flowers or glitter in my opinion.

Thank you again for yours and Heaven kindness.

laura