Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages<12345>»
Heart2hand Offline
#61 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:42:47 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello ladies...

Back from the DR appt....no better....back is very tight. So DR is sending me to therapy....I will know more on that when they call for the time and place. Still off work....OMG, this is the SLOWEST process of healing...ever!!!!!!!!! I know I should NOT rush it....but for pete sakes, I'm not a patient person at all....lol. GO back to see him in 2 weeks.

I hope to pick the Tilda out and start coloring it today and then will do the hanger....

HUGS to all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#62 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 2:28:35 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
GrandmaJ here is a site that has the new Easter Maggies http://www.creashop-duym...nl/category/-le-stamps/.

Rhonda I hope the therapy helps your back. Continued prayers for your back.

I got an email that stampingscrapping.com has them for preorder too! I want the one with the egg basket and the chick....PLEASEBigGrin ! I have missed the past two. I wanted the Valentine one real back but couldn't swing it right after Christmas so I planned on this oneThumpUp !

Edited by user Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:18:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#63 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:19:32 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Evelyn I didn't get done with your door hanger but I got a good start on it! I will be ordering your goodies next week! I hope all is well!
M&KGrandma Offline
#64 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:41:02 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Jess, I have decided that you are just EVIL!!!!! You keep showing us such great up and coming Maggie stamps!!!! LOL! I like that evil side of ya!!! I'm not overly in love with the Easter ones, though... they are adorable, but not many can be used for other things. Although if I go back and look at them again, I'm sure I'll change my mind!!!! LOL!!!! How DO you find these???
No Super Bowl party here either.. a long time ago when we first moved to this neighborhood, we had fabulous parties! The guys had a football pool all season and we had parties for the games, but the biggie was always the Super Bowl. We live on a cul de sac and almost everyone was involved! Lots of fun times, then everyone started moving away and now you hardly know the neighbors.... although a couple of them that's not a bad thing!!!! Hahaha!!!
I haven't started on my project yet and I haven't posted my wishes yet. Just waiting to see what is in my January package! I'm sure I'll be doing it soon!!!!
Bill gave Kaitlyn a tiny china tea set yesterday and all she's talked about was us having a tea party with her chipmunks... you know, Alvin and co. She came home from school and asked if it was okay that she invited someone, I asked, who? and it was her best friend, Kaeden!!!! So I talked to his Mom to see if he really wanted to come and he did! We bought mini cupcakes and she set the table, it was so cute! Lasted all of about five minutes!!!! Then they were off and playing for the rest of the afternoon!
My art room is FINALLY all straightend up! I've got my ribbon sorted into colors and in plastic bins, that feels sooooo nice!! Bill just walked in and asked when the counter was installed... haha, smart alec man!!!! I may just take pictures to show you guys!!! The befores and afters....
Going to go check a few things and then I will probably hit the sack... I am exhausted today for some reason!!!
Have a great evening!
Hugs,
Teri
grandmaJ Offline
#65 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 8:28:53 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 771 time(s) in 641 post(s)
Hello Maggie Sisters! Just incase any of you are interested, I posted a thread for the Little Easter '13 collection buy/swap!

scrappinchic Offline
#66 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 4:22:25 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Oh Teri! Sorry I am an evil enablerFlapperLOL . I get emails from these places and then to pass them on.

Big waves at you Evelyn! Here's a sneak peak for ya! This is my own doings so its not perfectly straight. You wont be able to tell once I get finished decorating! I did get it covered and the maggies colored yesterday! I hope to finish embellishing it today! Then it will be time to order your goodiesBigGrin !

Thanks for the buyin GrandmaJ!
grandmaJ Offline
#67 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 4:56:25 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone!!

Jess, you are so welcome! Always happy when someone points out the preorder of a new collection to me so I can get it started...thanks!

Teri, you sound like my little Kaitlyn...she told papa once when they were playing a game and she didn't like his choice that he was JUST EVIL!! it was tooooo funny! Congrats on getting the craft room organized. want to come do mine? I am about half way through mine. My oldest sister stops by once or twice a week when she is in town and we go in there and she gives me ideas and 'assignments' of things to do before she comes back. My list right now is pretty long but she is coming up with some good ideas!

Rhonda, hope the therapy helps and isn't too painful!

Hi partner Traci!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
grandmaJ Offline
#68 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 5:08:44 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Almost forgot to tell you all, the CTMH Spring/Summer Idea Book goes into effect today (our new catalog)! I have opened an Online Open House on my site: www.scrappinwithj.ctmh.com
On Feb. 8 I will randomly choose a winner from all orders placed through my Open House and the winner will get a curret Paper Pack of their choice ($9.95 value)!! If you want to order, please be sure and click to JOIN the ONLINE OPEN HOUSE for your chance to win!!

www.scrappinwithj.ctmh.com

And....have any of you ever done any digital scrapbooking? Our StudioJ is for that and for the month of February all 2 page layouts are $5 each!! You can access StudioJ through my site too! Try it, it is actually fun!! (I say that because I thought I would NEVER do digital scrapbooking but enjoyed it the other day when I gave it a try!) You can embellish your lo's digitally or you can just do the papers and pictures and embellish them after you receive them with your own stuff!

ok, end of my commercial this morning...thanks!!
Heart2hand Offline
#69 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 5:39:24 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ladies...

Thanks for the well wishes. I too hope it helps me...the muscles around the area of the cracked disc are sooo tight, and he wants to get them loosened. I'm afraid it may make things worse...Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared ...we shall find out! He also took the Mobic away, gave me headaches and gave me Flexirall in place for the muscles to relax. OMG, they put you out! So only at bedtime...BigGrin

Teri...Sounds like your room is getting well put in it's place. I too love a clean room....it doesn't stay that way too long, but it's nice when it is! Kaitlyn sounds sooo cute! Tea parties and friends, what a perfect LAYOUT that would have been.

Jess....you are on it, girl. I have the hangers, but not sure which Tilda I am wanting to place on it....hummmmmmm I do like the new group of maggies coming out....but I'm not sure if it's something I have to have or just like! I'm not one to do many Easter things, so it may not benefit me to get them!

GrandmaJ....Thanks for the info on your CTMH. Did ask about that stamp set I'm looking for? I will have to do my order....I'll let you know.

Scrappin_RN....I hope you are feeling much much better. How did it go at work yesterday? Hugs and prayers.

Waves to all my other maggie sisters.

HUGs
rhonda
M&KGrandma Offline
#70 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 6:19:14 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning! It is freezing here!!!!! At least we didn't get the snow that some of the people north of us did!!!!! It needs to be SPRING!!!!!!!!!
Janice, I still need to redo the insides of the cupboards, but at least the rest is done! I can't wait to start working in here today... of course, that means no more clean room!!!! I'd love to come and help you... I'll have a cup of tea and watch ya work!!! Haha!!! My niece is the one to come, oh that girl is an organizing freak!!!!! She's due with baby number one soon, so I guess I can't convince her to come to Ohio and do my cupboards!!! LOL!!!!
Rhonda, I guess I didn't realize that you hurt your back!!! Oh gosh, that's the worst feeling!!! Too bad you're having this time off and not being able to enjoy it... bummmer!!!! I thought the same thing about Kaitlyn's tea party, so I did take some pictures, but it's been forever since I scrapped!!!!
Jess, you know I meant that you are evil in the nicest way, right???!!! LOL!!!!!! And missed the sneak peek.... you are so on top of things, I'm thinking about mine....
Lana, is there anything you want special on your hanger, like a saying or anything??? Mine can be whatever, I love my pastels, vintage, shabby.... maybe something about creating or imagination... it will be in the art room!
Well, I need to make sure Matthew has everything ready for school, his ride will be here soon!
Have a great day you guys!!!
Hugs,
Teri
grandmaJ Offline
#71 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 7:08:46 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Teri, it's cold here too! zero right now with a wind chill of -15. Surpised they didn't cancel schools today!! It is too cold to go out!

Rhonda, no luck on the stamp yet, but since it is fairly new, it might be a while before anyone wants to part with it, and you can only buy it in the Canvas Art Kit. I'll let you know if I find one!!
grandmaJ Offline
#72 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 7:21:50 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

OMG, I passed 6000 posts while ago! Do I really talk THAT much? LMBO....sorry, but I DO!!!!!!!!!!Flapper
Scrappin_RN Offline
#73 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 1:01:47 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hey gals! Feeling much much better - now I am dreading that DH is sick which is soooooo much worse when he is Crying so dramatic that one is ha ha!

Rhonda I go my door hanger today too! I hope to get started on it in the next few days! Have a few stamps that I am choosing from so I gotta get my thoughts together soon before I end up with 12 images colored (happens sometimes Flapper ) I hope that therapy helps with your back sweetie! Sending hugs your way!
 1 user thanked Scrappin_RN for this useful post.
Heart2hand on 2/2/2013(UTC)
heaven43338 Offline
#74 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 6:48:46 PM(UTC)
heaven43338

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Waves to my partner this month Rebecca, I am going to order your stamp tonight, and came on to
check your wishlist again. I am still in the thinking stage for your door hanger. I gotta see if I can print out that "special message" you wanted on this new puter. I'll do my best! If not it might be wordless or say something else, okay?

Cami, it's good to see you on here and feeling well.

Rhonda sorry to hear you are hurting, hope they find the right combo of meds for you to ease your pain. I will be able to get in a few more pt sessions next week since we are finally home again. Yay.

Teri, it's been really cold here too and while we were in Ia city they had about 8-10 inches of snow with up to 40mph winds....brrr. The next day when we drove home we saw tons of cars and semis in the ditches. I took it slow and we made it home safely. They didn't get near as much snow here while we were gone tho, I think here they got more rain instead.

Janice I seem to have lost all my old posts and pm's when I changed my email addy here
and somehow acquired those extra no's behind my screenanme. But congrats to you on the big 6,000 posts. You are a chatting ninja lady!

BTW everyone go check out the Jan thread and see the amazing swap Evelyn sent me, it was totally worth the wait.

Edited by user Friday, February 01, 2013 6:49:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#75 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 3:58:56 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters!

Hey Evelyn! I hope things are well over there in Charlotte! Its hard to believe we are about 45 minutes from each other. I hope we can meet up this spring at Family MemoriesBigGrin ! I still have some embellishing to do on your door hanger and then I will finally post a sneak peak. Is there a such thing as over embellish? NahLaugh !

Kathy glad you and DH are home for a bit. I hope that he gets well rested for the next round of chemo. My thoughts and prayers are y'all! Hugs!

To all of my amazing Magnolia friends, I hope y'all have a very blessed day!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 2/4/2013(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#76 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 8:08:12 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Originally Posted by: Scrappin_RN Go to Quoted Post
Hey gals! Feeling much much better - now I am dreading that DH is sick which is soooooo much worse when he is Crying so dramatic that one is ha ha!

Rhonda I go my door hanger today too! I hope to get started on it in the next few days! Have a few stamps that I am choosing from so I gotta get my thoughts together soon before I end up with 12 images colored (happens sometimes Flapper ) I hope that therapy helps with your back sweetie! Sending hugs your way!

Men are dramatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The biggest babies there are when they are sick...but a woman can be ill and is pretending...whatever....lol. Happy you are feeling better.

Sounds great. I'm still deciding on the maggie myself. Sooo not like me....

GrandmaJ...CONGRATS for being sooo chatty....we would want you any other wayLaugh HOw are you? How is Bitsy?

Kathy....THat was alot of snow...happy you made it home safely. Thanks sweetie. I'm hoping the therapy is more help than harm. I've not been happy with the meds...YUCK...I don't like taking medicine and none of it seems to help....just make other side effects for me to deal with...upset tummy, migraines....no appetite....lack of sleep...Angry Angry Angry

Teri...I was hurt at work...not exactly sure HOW, but came home and couldnt'move. Told my boss and they sent me to the CO DR. I thought it was just a pulled muscle...NOT...it's a cracked disc...and it is VERY painful. Ohh scrapbooking is like riding a bike...YOU never forget..and the TEA PARTY photos will be awesome.

Jess...No, I don't believe there is such a thing as OVER embellished....lol. How awesome that you and Evelyn live soo close...cool.

Lana...hey girl...I hope you are doing well?

HUGS and WAVES to all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#77 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:58:42 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Well I finished Evelyn's door hanger. I am going to try and post a sneak peak picture but it wouldn't let me on another post. If it doesn't, I'll try again laterBigGrin !
craftymomof2 Offline
#78 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 4:12:53 PM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Hello Ladies!!!! It is so nice to finally have some time to craft. (Work has been rough these past 2 weeks.) The kiddos and I went to town and did running around and we are so glad to be home. I cheated and bought them pizza tonight while DH is gone. Everyone in town was getting ready for the Mardi Gras parade tonight and Super Bowl tomorrow. I will be working tomorrow night. (We scheduled for the guys at work to be off to watch the game. I'm sure we will have it on in the patient rooms. haha} I'm cooking buffalo chicken dip and chili cheese rotel dip to take to work. DH and the kids have big plans tomorrow for the game and my DS wants me to call and invite Pop, my Daddy, over for the game.

Teri, GET YOUR WISHLIST POSTED!!!! You silly lady. I like the same style and color scheme as you so work your magic for me. I am a definite pastel lover. I have everything to get started on your hanger, just need to pick out the image.

Our weather yesterday and today has been beautiful. Temps in 50's in the afternoon and finally no rain. The kids are outside playing now.

Hope everyone has a great, safe weekend!

Hugs, Lana
scrappinchic Offline
#79 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 4:35:43 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

BigGrin
File Attachment(s):
014.JPG (1,855kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#80 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 6:57:06 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 140 time(s) in 131 post(s)
Hi Jess -- I saw the sneak peak. You are such a tease. The pink is there. I love it. Well, I am working on yours too. I ordered your goodies and half of them came in and the other half is on its way. So, we are well on our way partner. I have been working on swaps and then I forget to post. I try so hard and about once a week is about all I get done on the message board. I swap on other groups and it takes a lot of time to make the rounds. I am slowing my swapping down to this group and 1 other group because I want to get to know people better and it is hard to know people if you're not there to chat with them.

Everyone here has been so busy. Wow, look at the work they have done. Well, hope you all have a great weekend and who's going to win the Superbowl??????? My team. Whoever that is.

Evelyn
M&KGrandma Offline
#81 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 8:51:36 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Hi everyone!!! Had a busy night tonight and I'm tired!!! Bill and I set up a booth for the NWTF at a church event called The Beast Feast! They had all different kinds of appetizers that they came around offering... pheasant, duck, salmon, venison, I think there was even alligator... did I have any??? No thank you!!!! LOL!!! Thankfully the dinner was normal stuff... barbecued ribs, chicken, macaroni and cheese, cole slaw and baked beans! The things I do for that man!!! LOL!!!
Lana, I am so sorry I haven't posted my list yet!!! I just got my package today from the january swap, so here are my wishes for this one!!!!!

1. Joyful Tilda.... 2012 Christmas Story
2. Postcard.... Love Collection 2013
3. Tilda with Holy Baby... Nativity 2012
4. Holy Edwin.... Nativity 2012
5. Kurbitz Corner.... Prince and Princess Collection
6. Tilda as Wiseman.... Nativity 2012

Jess, what's up with this board???!!! Can't see your sneak peek either!! Whaaaaa!!!!! Can't believe you're done already!!!!!!
Hi Evelyn!! I've cut back on the swaps, too, it is nice to get to know some of the ladies better!!!!
Going to run... my bed is calling me!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
trvkladd Offline
#82 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:19:45 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi Ladies~ Sorry, I've only been on the MB briefly the last few times. I've been very sick. I finally feel much better. I started coloring with Copics for the first time every and after 12 tries I finally got one with no marks outside of the lines and the shading looks great.

Kath~ Your Maggie is done! I hope you love her! I loved doing her. I had a really hard time with it at first but after watching seven tutorials I think I've finally got it down. I'll be finished tomorrow or Monday with the whole project!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

~Rebecca
Heart2hand Offline
#83 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 3:00:16 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

Here are some photos of my GORGEOUS mask from LilMsG.....it's wonderful..has sparkle and it's PINK....two of my favorite things!!!! THe handle is even BLING'd out...hahahha. LOVE IT>..

THANK YOU soo much Giselle....great job on it!

HUGs
rhonda

Side with the beads

Beaded handle

Front view
grandmaJ Offline
#84 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 6:48:59 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! I couldn't get on this darn mb all day yesterday! grrrr.....Even went a 'round about way to get on today!

Jess, love the sneak peek!!

Evelyn, nice to see you!!

Hi Traci! I m going to a crop nextSaturday so will work on your door hanger there if not before! Got to get my ctmh samples done this week!!

Got to get to moving, almost timeto get ready for church. Have a great Super Bowl Sunday everyone!
scrappinchic Offline
#85 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 4:39:09 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Thanks y'all! Glad my pictures are working now. I can't post them again this morning! Very frustratingAngry !

Hey Evelyn! I hope you had a great weekend! I will be ordering your goodies later this week.

Edited by user Monday, February 04, 2013 4:44:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#86 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 5:35:54 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie sisters!! Happy Monday! I don't think I am going to mind this Monday so much cause the only daycare child I was spose to have is sick, so I have the day off! Not that I wish my daycare kids to be sick, but I will take an extra day off every now and then!! I hope to spend the day working on sample things to display with CTMH. I have my first 'home gathering' this Saturday and am pretty unorganized at this point for it!

Wavin to Traci this morning! Hope your week gets off to a great start!

Rebecca, hope you are feelin better by now! Do you think you had some of the flu?

Rhonda, have you started your therapy yet? Hopefully it will help! (although we do enjoy having you around more!!)

Have a great day everyone!!
Heart2hand Offline
#87 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 6:53:30 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning...

GrandmaJ....they have not called me yet on the time or place it will be. I'm just praying it will be helpful...and will be here in town. I don't want to have to drive a long distance for this. I'm sure your FIRST home gathering will be a good time. GOOD LUCK...I hope it does very well for you. A day off is a good thing...enjoy it.

Hello Scrappin_RN....hope you and DH are feeling much better. I have found the maggie I want to use on thd hanger....DO you want words on this hanger? Saying? Name?

Sorry about that mask...wrong thread, and it will NOT Let me delete it...WHAT"S up with the board????????????

HUGS
rhonda

trvkladd Offline
#88 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 12:39:48 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi to all of my Maggie Sisters~

Janice~ Thanks so much...I'm feeling much better now. Not sure WHAT I had...started with a 3 day migraine then a one day stomach thing (thankful it was only one day!!!) then I got a UTI...uuuggghhh...those are the absolute worst. Think it happened because I might have been slightly dehydrated from the stomach virus.

Kathy~ You have total creative control over what you put on the hanger. I'll love whatever you do. I understand about computer issues so do whatever you can. I'm right in the middle of yours and can't wait to be done so that I can post a sneak peek for you. Haven't had a chance to order your stamp yet but will be doing so in the next few days. Hope you have a great week.

Cammi~ Hope you and DH are feeling much better now. It's been a terrible year for illnesses. It's been through our house several times this winter and I managed to stay well till this time! I'm happy to be over it!

Rhonda~ Love the mask. Was wondering about you putting it on the thread BigGrin ...I love it though. I've been having issues seeing pictures that are posted and logging on and off hasn't been easy lately which is why I've not been on much. Not happy having to deal with MB hassles when I was sick! Flapper Flapper

Jess~ Love the sneak peek...can't wait to see the whole thing! Hope you're having a great week!

Wanted to share with you all a cute little picture that I saw on FB...it made me smile!

Happy Monday....Have a great week, ladies

~Rebecca
trvkladd attached the following image(s):
facebook_1798260839.jpg
heaven43338 Offline
#89 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 7:34:48 PM(UTC)
heaven43338

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Becca, darling fb pic!
I ordered your stamp and it will be sent directly to you from magnolicious
so watch for it in the mail in a few days I would think. I am still mulling over what
to do for yours. I did finish a banner for the hotel guy and I think your doorhanger
will be my next project. I keep thinking of different ways to go about this.
I hope to get started on it in the next few days. Once I start a project I usually
kinda keep at it till it's done, if I can. I am excited to see what you make.

Think I will see what I can do now with your sign.BigGrin
Hugs to all....
Kathy
 1 user thanked heaven43338 for this useful post.
trvkladd on 2/6/2013(UTC)
Scrappin_RN Offline
#90 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 8:16:35 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hi Rhonda - I bought your stamp and your goodies today =) just have to finish my crafting BigGrin
 1 user thanked Scrappin_RN for this useful post.
Heart2hand on 2/5/2013(UTC)