Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
AcrossThePond Offline
#61 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 7:57:48 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Just had an Email from Sandy to say both she and Raquel have been unable to get on for the last two days and to say Hi to all.

Also just to let you know all being well I will be hosting from this Wednesday.

Sue
BingoLady Offline
#62 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 11:16:16 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 979 time(s) in 665 post(s)
I was not able to get on the messege board for a couple of days.

Gisele, wonderful tag card and your Xmas card is so pretty. the little deer
image is so cute.

Lisa, sorry , but I can't see your cards. I click on the #s and nothing comes out.

Sue , nice cards, like the idea adding the twine, and your Valitine card is so awesome.
Like the little bee.

2 users thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 2/5/2013(UTC), Gisele on 2/5/2013(UTC)
britishgirl Offline
#63 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 11:17:30 AM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 143 post(s)
Gonna try again if not guess i will check with support
britishgirl Offline
#64 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 11:19:38 AM(UTC)
britishgirl

Is there a place to get help at for this problem i keep getting network path not found while trying to upload a picture
Nancy J. Offline
#65 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 11:57:27 AM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hi all... I just wrote to support about not being able to attach a file to our message but didn't know that some can't even get on the MB....but I did let them know it was after a schedule maintenance that all the problems happened... so maybe they will get to it soon... oh heck I am going to call them and see if they know there is a problem... will be back after a call them to let you know what the say.

Edited by user Monday, February 04, 2013 12:39:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LisaW. Offline
#66 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 12:01:33 PM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 102 post(s)
This is frustrating...I have to google put in cricut message board just to get to the log-in screen. I had it in my favorites but it won't open anymore.

I know this has been stated many times but my way of posting pictures is no longer working. I never copies those instructions because my way seemed to work just fine.

After I save my pictures to my desktop...how can I get them on here. I am computer illiterate so need step by step.

I used to do it this way: Click on attach files to this post, hit post, then when it takes me to the next screen I would click on browse, get my picture from my file, hit upload. Is there a better way?

Thank you
Lisa
Nancy J. Offline
#67 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 12:56:36 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Yes on frustrating... I did call support and they said that they didn't know of a problem but they do now.... Lisa that is the way I posted my pics also and can't as of now... Plus they stated that Chrome and Cricut don't work too well together also but I did try using internet explorer while I was on with support and that didn't work. For us Lisa we will have to wait and see if they can fix whatever the problem is.

I couldn't get in the craftroom as I was taking to support but now I can...so they did fix something.

Sue if you can email Sandy and Raquel... let them know to clear their browser and see if that helps so they can get on MB.... I had to do that the other day and it worked so I could get on but I still can't post... but support stated if they are still having problems to call them and they will work with them.

Support also said that maybe it is our antivirus protection that is causing the problems why we can't attach our files.

Going to try again to attach a card just to see...so if you see a pic it works if not... it doesn't work.
 1 user thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 2/5/2013(UTC)
britishgirl Offline
#68 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 1:23:37 PM(UTC)
britishgirl

Originally Posted by: Nancy J. Go to Quoted Post
Yes on frustrating... I did call support and they said that they didn't know of a problem but they do now.... Lisa that is the way I posted my pics also and can't as of now... Plus they stated that Chrome and Cricut don't work too well together also but I did try using internet explorer while I was on with support and that didn't work. For us Lisa we will have to wait and see if they can fix whatever the problem is.

I couldn't get in the craftroom as I was taking to support but now I can...so they did fix something.

Sue if you can email Sandy and Raquel... let them know to clear their browser and see if that helps so they can get on MB.... I had to do that the other day and it worked so I could get on but I still can't post... but support stated if they are still having problems to call them and they will work with them.

Support also said that maybe it is our antivirus protection that is causing the problems why we can't attach our files.

Going to try again to attach a card just to see...so if you see a pic it works if not... it doesn't work.

thank you for checking i was looking for somewhere to e-mail or call hope they get it fixed soon i also add my pics the same way you do

Nancy J. Offline
#69 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 1:38:37 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

checking..IT WORKS NOW!!! at least for me... Britishgirl and Lisa try it again...

Edited by user Monday, February 04, 2013 1:41:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nancy J. attached the following image(s):
VALENTINE-CARD-3.gif
 1 user thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 2/5/2013(UTC)
LisaW. Offline
#70 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 1:58:37 PM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Nancy: The only way I could see yours is through your blog. Cute with the different hearts. Anybody's post that has a box that says "attached..." I cannot view. Has an X and won't load.
Joyful Carol Offline
#71 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 2:55:01 PM(UTC)
Joyful Carol

Was thanked: 661 time(s) in 306 post(s)
Sketch #3
The only cricut on this card is the number 26 cut from Winterwoodland at 1" using the font and font shadow cut. The computer and circuit board paper were printed from my computer printer. I cut out the screen of the computer and used a piece of white cardstock and then, stamped and heat embossed "celebrate" and the little swirls. This I adhered to replace the missing screen.This new screen I covered in glossy accent to make it look shiny. I embossed the solid background paper. The computer and numbers are popped out using some foam tape. I added a buckle brad and the black ribbon behind the computer printout and added some black gems.

Edited by user Monday, February 04, 2013 3:01:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Bad grammar and left out a step.

Joyful Carol attached the following image(s):
Computer Birthday.jpg
 1 user thanked Joyful Carol for this useful post.
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#72 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 2:59:15 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Hey all, sorry it's taken me a while to get back onto the boards again. I've been viewing but haven't posted anything since the last challenge! I've not had the same problems that you guys have had but the problems I've had is actually posting a picture. The only way I can do it through my blog. I think it must be something with google chrome. . .I can't upload anything else to my computer due to my settings on my computer.

I have been working on the challenges though and have 1 and 2 sketches done, will work on getting them up on my blog and work on sketch 3 tonight! :)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#73 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 5:30:07 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2626 time(s) in 1383 post(s)
Well I got in my room today (trying take my mind off being sickCrying ) I really liked sketch #3 I think it is a fun sketch to work with so I got busy and I made a cardBigGrin

In lieu of 2 small flowers I added one LARGE flowerLOL I cut this flower a long time ago so I am not sure what cartridge it is from, I also used scraps for this card.
The center ovals are Spellbinders TFL
 1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
TurtleBug Offline
#74 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 9:23:12 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 960 time(s) in 622 post(s)
Hi Ladies,
Had not been able to Login for three days, same problem as everyone else. All fine now, just happy we didn’t have to start using the security code again!!

JoyfulCarol

#1 – What a happy card! Great colors and printed papers. Perfect for a little girl.
#3 – WOW!! Very nice, lots of work went into creating this card and it shows. Love the gold buckle with the black ribbon, love the color combo, too!

Gisele
#2 – Very pretty tag and details, like the scalloped edges all around and the pretty circles remind me of pinwheels.
Christmas Card – Very nice! Love the Reindeer, pattern papers and the star on the bow.

LisaW.
#1 - Love everything about this card, especially the BG paper! Perfect sentiment and gotta love those LIPS!!
#2 – Yes, teenagers really go for these animal prints and your DD will love it and in one of her favorite colors, too.
#3 - Very fresh and Springtime-looking card. Love the soft colors Ad Colors and matching tiny flowers.

AcrossThePond
#2 – LOVE the sentiment and font on this stamp. The glossy BG paper and circle patterns really complement each other. Very nice card!
#3 - Like this card on the flipped side and the Bee is so cute holding the Valentine.

NancyJ.
#3 - Love all the Valentines, especially the big red center one., which cart is it from. The striped red/white paper is the perfect background.

NanaDonna
#3 – LOVE the pretty flowers and colors, the whole card is so color coordinated and it looks great!
Have fun in Vegas, hope you feel better and are able to enjoy your time there.

2 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 2/5/2013(UTC), Gisele on 2/5/2013(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#75 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:26:45 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Hi to all. I will Email Sandy and Raquel and tell them what is going on.

Sorry we are all having so much trouble, I wonder if it has something to do with when we log on and say yes to only allowing safe posted items? I don't know just guessing.

NanaDonna - What a pretty card you have made for #3, fab flower too. Hope you have a great time and win big.

Sue
AcrossThePond Offline
#76 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:16:30 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Hi,
Just to say I won't be on till tomorrow morning with the sketches as I have to work tonight. However they should be there by the time you wakeBigGrin .

Sue
britishgirl Offline
#77 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:47:36 PM(UTC)
britishgirl

trying again
britishgirl attached the following image(s):
IMG_1234.JPG
 1 user thanked britishgirl for this useful post.
britishgirl Offline
#78 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:51:59 PM(UTC)
britishgirl

yeahhhhhhhhhhh it worked
#79 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:55:20 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Okay, so here is my sketch one on my blog. .. yes you have to look on my blog to see it! Sorry http://wp.me/p2Ygsl-1V
*NanaDonna* Offline
#80 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 3:31:08 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2626 time(s) in 1383 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Nancy J. Go to Quoted Post

When I was having trouble logging in with FireFox I I clicked on the "tools" then went to options, then went in and cleared out my cookies for Cricut.com and wala! all was fixed Laugh

The antivirus thing is always an excuse from them when something doesn't work, it is never a problem with THEIR message boardCursing Sorry I got tired of calling them and all you get is blaming it on something else instead of the customer support we used to get.

LisaW. Offline
#81 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 4:56:07 PM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Good afternoon ladies...keeping my fingers crossed that I can be onhere for a little bit:) I cleared my cookies and today I seem to be working normal (knock on wood).

Gisele: Thank you so much for the wonderful sketches. Beautiful sketch #1...one of my favorite color combinations and your embossing pattern is great. Cute "candies." Gorgeous christmas card and love how all the ornaments are different. Stunning christmas card for your sketch 3. Beautiful sketch #2 in the ad colors and love how you used it as a tag. Thanks for sharing your "moose" card...so cute.

Dee: Thank you for the great colors to work with this week. Very pretty card...love that background paper and like how the vines cirle around the girl.

NanaDonna: Love your sketch #2 with the different embossing folders you used for your circles. Great paper for the ad colors. Sorry to hear your not feeling well but sending good vibes for you to get better:) Have a great time in Vegas. Gorgeous flower and your paper patterns are so pretty for sketch 3.

VickyBryan1: Very nice sketch #1...pretty bg paper.

BingoLady: Adorable "boy" card and love the little scooter. Very pretty sketch #1. Love how you did your flower on sketch #3 and the greenery behind it.

TurtleBug: Absolutely beautiful sketch 3...that paper is so pretty. Cute flowers. Very pretty schetch 1 in the ad colors. Fantastic sports card...laughing as I was going to do a card similar to that in all basketballs for my daughter's thank you to her coach.

AcrossThePond: Adorable birthday card...love the bg paper. Love the bg paper and how your circles are so different. Cute "bee mine" card. I think I need to find some magazines...you always have some wonderful papers:)

SandyPalmer: Love the "wanted." I like the idea of the burned edges look.

Nancy J: Love that card for your daughter...love the paper and the image is adorable. Congrats to your daughter. Beautiful "love" card.

Joyful Carol: Adorable "birthday" card with that elephant. Great job on sketch #3..love the colors of the pattern you chose.

Britishgirl: Cute sketch #1...love that little girl and love the way you did the ribbon and adding a button.

Christine: I think you did a fantastic job on the "birthday blessings."

3 users thanked LisaW. for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/5/2013(UTC), DeeScraps on 2/5/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 2/6/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#82 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 5:21:47 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Nancy J – Wonderful Valentine’s Day cards – love the tumbling hearts for Sketch #2!

Joyful Carol – What a great card for Sketch #3! Lots of details and I like the addition of the brads and ribbon!

Donna – pretty card for Sketch #3 – love the big flower! The papers and colours are just wonderful!

Britishgirl – yay! You were finally able to post your photo! Wonderful Valentine card – love the image!

Christine – Great birthday blessings card! Nice job with the embossing of the background paper!

Thanks everyone for playing along this week and for your persistence in posting your wonderful creations.

Sue – looking forward to your sketches tomorrow!

Raquel and Sandy - hope to see you back soon!
 1 user thanked Gisele for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 2/6/2013(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#83 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 5:30:39 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Nancy, great Valetine card, those hearts are so pretty.

Carol, what an awesome job with the little computer.

Donna, youalways make such beautiful flowers.

Gisele, thankyou for hosting , hope to see some more soon.

Britishg, so cute love the little girl image.

Christine, hey, I got to see your card and it came out so nice.

Lisa, wow I can see your cards now, and they all came out so nice. I like the
Zebra paper you used.

Sue I'll be waiting for those sketches.

And I hope I didn't forget anyone, with all the trouble we have been having.
 1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
DeeScraps Offline
#84 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:28:46 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 751 time(s) in 582 post(s)
Gee, this board has really been tempermental and what causes the red Xs in the box and the photos not showing up? Hope that done with!!!

Lots of great cards. Nanna Donna, hope you are feeling better and get to enjoy your trip.

I did get one card done. It's sketch #1.

Dee

[img=http://][/img]
 1 user thanked DeeScraps for this useful post.
#85 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:00:58 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Thank you everyone for your comments on my card, I'm hoping to get sketch 2 posted on my blog tomorrow. . .I'll definitely will be running late on sketch 3.

Gisele Great sketch one card with all of the blue colors and the candies in the jar are brilliant. Love it! I really liked the pearls on the edge that was a nice touch there!

Sketch 2 is a creative card. Love all of those ornaments and the golden colors are a great touch there. Nice job!

I also really liked sketch three and the embossed bells and gems all over the card add the extra bling! Great butterfly card with all of the ad colors included!

NanaDonna Sketch 2 is awesome! Love the happy birthday in the center cirlce. It really is a cute card!

Sketch 3 is sooo pretty! Loved the big flower~

VickieBryan1 I like your thank you card and it is really close to the sketch one design!

britishgirl I like your sketch 1 card and it is so cute with the young girl and all of her blonde piggy tales are adorable! Nicely done!

Bingolady I like the embossing folder you used on your sketch 2 card. Which folder is that?

Sketch 1 is very pretty for valentines day. Love the heart imprints on the background paper. Nice touch on that!

Very pretty on your sketch 3 card and it looks like you got all of your ad colors on that one! Love the flower in the center as well! Well done!

DeeScraps Very cute sketch 2 card. The girl with the big hair is very cute and I loved her heart that she held. A very nice touch with the heart. She looks so happy. :)

Elegant and classy on your sketch one card. The heart in the background is a nice addition! Great job!

Tutlebug Love your envelope on your sketch 3 card. Great combo on the lavender and pink colors. Loved it!

Sketch one is also lovely and you captured the ad colors well.

Sketch 2 card is cute. There will be some lucky boy to receive this gem of a card! Well done!

Nancy J Cute card for sketch 1. The girl on the computer fits very well. Great job.

Like the hearts in different colors on sketch 2.

JoyfulCarol Cute sketch 1 card. The elephant is absolutely adorable. :)
Sketch 3 is so neat! Love that computer on the card. Is that a stamp or what is it? I wasn't sure so that was why I was asking. Very cute card!

AcrossthePond Love your Easter card. The egg in the center is cute.

Sketch 2 card is great with how you made each circle different. . .loved that!

LisaW Loved your sketch 3 is so pretty! Love the light yellow colors of that flower!

Okay I think I have everyone. . .hopefully I have missed anyone or misplaced anything! LOL! It happens!

1 user thanked christineramey8b61e521 for this useful post.
BingoLady Offline
#86 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:24:36 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Dee, what a pretty card, I like the colors and the way you did the corners,
with the little hearts and the little red blings on them.

Christine, the embossing folder is swiss dots. thankyou
#87 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:21:37 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Originally Posted by: BingoLady Go to Quoted Post
Dee, what a pretty card, I like the colors and the way you did the corners,
with the little hearts and the little red blings on them.

Christine, the embossing folder is swiss dots. thankyou

Thank you Bingolady for letting me know. .. who is that by? I know there are all kinds of embossing folders so that was why I asked. .. thanks again! :)

Does anyone know of a great magazine to get that offers suggestions and helpful tips for card making with Cricut? I don't want one based on scrapbooking. .. that wouldn't really do me any good. .. looking for one on strickly card making! Thanks and any helpful hints would be fabulous! :)
TurtleBug Offline
#88 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 9:58:43 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 960 time(s) in 622 post(s)
britishgirl
Very cute! Like the bright red & yellow colors and the heart gem. The girl image is very cute also, nice work on the coloring.

christine
I think it is a very nice male card, brown and blue color combo are great male colors for a card. The little cupcake looks yummy. You ask how you did...IMO I would have left off the ribbon.... guys are usually not into the three "Bs" on cards...buttons, bows and Bling!LOL LOL But, if giving it to a female, the ribbon and bow adds that perfect feminine touch to it. I subscribe to the magazine "Paper Crafts" and like it cause they give you cards to make for every Holiday, adverise all the latest tools out there for cardmaking and scrapping, Images in the book and that you can also download for free, contests and much more. I really like it...here is their Website if you wish to check it out www.PaperCraftsMag.com

DeeScraps
#1 - Love the "Hearts" theme on this card!! All the pattern papers are very pretty and the Skittles on the corners add a nice touch. Great card!!

Edited by user Wednesday, February 06, 2013 9:59:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#89 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 1:48:32 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Originally Posted by: TurtleBug Go to Quoted Post
britishgirl
Very cute! Like the bright red & yellow colors and the heart gem. The girl image is very cute also, nice work on the coloring.

christine
I think it is a very nice male card, brown and blue color combo are great male colors for a card. The little cupcake looks yummy. You ask how you did...IMO I would have left off the ribbon.... guys are usually not into the three "Bs" on cards...buttons, bows and Bling!LOL LOL But, if giving it to a female, the ribbon and bow adds that perfect feminine touch to it. I subscribe to the magazine "Paper Crafts" and like it cause they give you cards to make for every Holiday, adverise all the latest tools out there for cardmaking and scrapping, Images in the book and that you can also download for free, contests and much more. I really like it...here is their Website if you wish to check it out www.PaperCraftsMag.com

DeeScraps
#1 - Love the "Hearts" theme on this card!! All the pattern papers are very pretty and the Skittles on the corners add a nice touch. Great card!!

Thanks Turtlebug. . .I will look into that magazine. . .yeah...I forgot about it being a guy card when I added the ribbon! Goofy me! LOL!