Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<23456>»
DeniceB. Offline
#91 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 5:53:37 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Good morning, I'm so happy...it has finally snowed by us! Just a couple of inches, which is just enough for the kids to sled down the hill in the back yard, but not too much that it'll break our backs to shovel.

Rhonda, did you get snow too?

Marjorie, I'm not going to ask if your area got snow....you always have snow!

A big wave to Cammi!! I'm going to answer your email in just a few minutes...after I warm up my cup of coffee.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Heart2hand Offline
#92 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 6:53:07 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Good morning Ladies...

I have some ideas on the Easter things....haven't started any of them yet.

DeniseB...yes, we only had a dusting of snow though. I HATE this stuff, so I'm happy.Looks like it might be sunny today and it will be gone?!

Gail....I hope you are having a nice weekend? Big plans?

I'm going to play in scraproom today. ....DH and his dad are laying the hardwood floors today...WOOOHOOOO....I've only been waiting since last SEPTEMBER!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited....

HUGs
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#93 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 6:58:01 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Originally Posted by: GailLew Go to Quoted Post
Rhonda: maybe we could talk on the phone, you'll never get me off!, ha d a hard time logging on with my ipad yesterday . Starting to work on your items, maybe I can find something sat scrapbook expo in Anaheim tomorrow! Bringing $$$, so hope they have your we r memory envie maker (it's on everyone's. wish list) . Going to a friend 's house for dinner" have a great evening everyone

Gail

Gail...that is sooo awesome!!!! I envy those that live close enough to go to that kind of thing...I hope you have a wonderful time and find lots of NEW to the craft world things. Are you going with friends? I'm sure it's a big wish for alot of ladies/gents in the craft world too...LOVE at first sight....lol. BE safe and enjoy.

HUGs
rhonda
weagz Offline
#94 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 7:11:26 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Good morning everyone! I'm jealous to all of you that have gotten snow. All of ours melted the past two days. Now it is bright and sunny. Cold, but not one bit of snow anywhere.

I think I am done with all of my shopping already! Wink I am just going to look around for some extra goodies and then I am good to go!

I feel like, the sooner I get it done, the sooner I can mail it, the sooner I get my goodies and the sooner we can open our Easter Baskets! I know this is not reasonable, but whatever... I my dream world it works. Laugh

Have a great weekend everyone!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#95 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 6:40:41 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
ha ha Denice YUPPERS we got snow and tons of it. I think it is finally stopped tonight. Boy we sure got hit the past couple weeks. My snowbank is higher than me and the pups sure like to climb it and do their business on the top of it so then I have to climb it to get it. its high. I think I need to make stairs in the snow. LOL.

I was at a card class today. I posted the cards on my blog. Stop by visit and leave a comment if you wish. Thanks.
GailLew Offline
#96 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 1:22:11 AM(UTC)
GailLew

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 90 post(s)
Rhonda: got back late this afternoon... Sorry, no envie maker at all.. plus, the exhibitors starting selling on Thursday.. i did find you other things... Laugh Laugh Laugh Wink Wink Wink ... G.
Heart2hand Offline
#97 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 2:27:43 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Gail....sounds like you had productive day. I do hope you enjoy yourself. It would be fun going to one of the expos....

HUGs
rhonda
DeniceB. Offline
#98 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 8:26:54 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Good morning all!

Marjorie...love all of the cards!

GailLew, CHA?!! How fun! Can't wait to see some of those goodies.

Smile Howdy partner Cammi! Hope you're doing well!

Hope everyone has a good day!
HopeJones1 Offline
#99 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 11:14:41 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Hi ya Weagz!! You are finished shopping already?!? WOW-I got an awesome partner!!BigGrin I am still shopping....and shopping..Woot

Just got back in town -need to get caught up with washing the clothes and going to the library to get some books then get ready for the school week!

GailLew-how fun to go to CHA! I am hoping to go the scrapbook expo in Arlington, TX in June...I have nto been in several years. I really only go to shop.Tongue

Have a great day everyone!
GailLew Offline
#100 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 1:21:38 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Ladies: i didnt go to CHA, but to Scrapbook Expo, which was in Anaheim (where the CHA was held).. Got some great trim (like super vintage, shabby chic).. and other things too...
Scrappin_RN Offline
#101 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 6:39:17 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Evening all! Relaxing after a weekend at work - off for the next 2 days woohoo!

Hi Denice!
scrappinchic Offline
#102 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 4:31:25 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning!

Hey Marjorie! I hope you had a great weekend. I can't believe its monday alreadyGlare !
MarjorieLindley Offline
#103 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 4:47:18 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

BLAH to monday. TEE HEE. if I had it off I would be excited. But I can't complain because my youngest pup gets her stitches out on friday and I took that day off. So I have a 4 day week. (pup was spayed - terms of contract). Well Joanns had a 47 cent shipping yesterday so I was able to pick up a few things. I got one day out of the way. TEE HEE. now to place my big order. YAY.

Talk to you all later.
Heart2hand Offline
#104 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 5:30:24 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Originally Posted by: GailLew Go to Quoted Post
Ladies: i didnt go to CHA, but to Scrapbook Expo, which was in Anaheim (where the CHA was held).. Got some great trim (like super vintage, shabby chic).. and other things too...

How cool...It's great that you found things you liked Gail....I hate going and not finding anything. ENJOY them.

I'd love to go to the Expo they hold in Chicago....maybe one I will. It's only a 3-4 hour drive from me. Chicago has sooo much to offer, great place to visit.

I have a few days done, may work on the bag today....and the card...

HUGs
rhonda

DID ya'll watch the Super Bowl? I loved the fact that the Ravens won!!!!!

weagz Offline
#105 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 7:34:22 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Good Morning everyone! Just checking and and giving a shout out to my partner, Hope!

Today is going to be a clean up the house day - lots of laundry and rooms to clean. Boo Hoo. I need a maid! lol

DeniceB. Offline
#106 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 5:03:05 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

How you doing Scrappin_RN? Hope you're not working too hard and finding time to get your craft-on!

Wendy, done shopping already?! You're becoming a pro at this.

Rhonda, the Chicago Expo is 10 miles from my house, let me know if you go.

Marjorie came to the Expo a couple of years ago...she is even funnier in person!

I hope every one had a good day!
Scrappin_RN Offline
#107 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 6:43:40 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Hey gals! Great day to be off - chilly outside so I did not want to go out and do too much Blushing - Denice I am going to check out your last e-mail you sent and then see if I can finish updating my list for you. I am hoping to go shopping in the next week or so for you
MarjorieLindley Offline
#108 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 7:21:05 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Originally Posted by: DeniceB. Go to Quoted Post
How you doing Scrappin_RN? Hope you're not working too hard and finding time to get your craft-on!

Wendy, done shopping already?! You're becoming a pro at this.

Rhonda, the Chicago Expo is 10 miles from my house, let me know if you go.

Marjorie came to the Expo a couple of years ago...she is even funnier in person!

I hope every one had a good day!

OH that expo was the best thing I have ever done ever. It was a blast. I learned that I LUV pulled pork, Portillos and new friends. And Joe took me and he is not one to do those kinds of things and he had fun. He even asked when we are going again. LOL. If you knew joe you would say HUH? lol. And My beautiful calendar that Denice made me of all the pics when I was down there WHAT A BLAST. That is the most fun I have ever had. YAY. Gotta do that again. Thanks for the awesome memories.
Heart2hand Offline
#109 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 5:02:59 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

Denice...does it cost to go to the expo in Chicago? Or how does one get in? I'd love to do this....I will definately let you know if I plan to come that way.

Weagz....WOW...you are already done shopping?!!! Great job! I'm still looking for things for my partner.

Gail...How are you doing? I hope your week is going well.

Marjorie....I'm sure you had a wonderful time with Denice. too cool....

HUGs
rhonda
MarjorieLindley Offline
#110 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:17:57 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

here is the link to scrapbook expo. Yup it costs but its cheap. And there are classes too and then a night time crop which was a blast. SO MUCH FUN https://www.scrapbookexpo.com/ The illinois isn't open yet but you can sign up and they will let you know when it opens up for signing up. SO MUCH FUN. wish it was closer to me. LOL.

HELLO JESS, I think I am getting finalized on my shopping list. YAY. I got a few things coming so far. And so much time to spare WHAT FUN. Gotta work on my basket design now. Gotta think about that some. YAY. Talk to you all later. Have a great day.
HopeJones1 Offline
#111 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:49:24 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Hi ya Weagz! Hope you got that laundry done and house cleaned....I am doing the same thing! Uggh. I just can't seem to understand how I have the house spotless and then a weekend comes and it goes to a mess!We are having a garage sale this weekend trying to get clean out the garage and just purge. I am having some scrapbooking stuff that I have had for years and never used. It might be too early for garage sale but we are going to try it anyway!

I love the scrapbook expo-hoping to go this year with my sister. It will be a fun getaway.BigGrin

Have a great day my crafty friends!!
DeniceB. Offline
#112 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:52:41 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Good Morning girls!!!

Scrappin_RN, I got your email and will reply to you later tonight...I've been on the computer too long this morning trying to figure out how to resize a photo in Photobucket. Some things just don't come easy for me! LOL!

Rhonda, as Marjorie said...the Expo doesn't cost much, it more the classes and crops that can add up, plus the price of a hotel if you plan on spending the night. Find a few friends to split the cost of the hotel and gas...you'll think it's worth it!

Portillo's is a local chain of beef/burger restuarants in the area....you can never go wrong when you eat there!

I think Marjorie enjoyed herself so much because of the margaritas?!!

I hope everone has a great day.
MarjorieLindley Offline
#113 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:11:41 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Originally Posted by: DeniceB. Go to Quoted Post
Good Morning girls!!!

Scrappin_RN, I got your email and will reply to you later tonight...I've been on the computer too long this morning trying to figure out how to resize a photo in Photobucket. Some things just don't come easy for me! LOL!

Rhonda, as Marjorie said...the Expo doesn't cost much, it more the classes and crops that can add up, plus the price of a hotel if you plan on spending the night. Find a few friends to split the cost of the hotel and gas...you'll think it's worth it!

Portillo's is a local chain of beef/burger restuarants in the area....you can never go wrong when you eat there!

I think Marjorie enjoyed herself so much because of the margaritas?!!

I hope everone has a great day.

ha ha YUP Margaritas and Pulled pork and cowboy beans. LOL your the best.
Scrappin_RN Offline
#114 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:07:54 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Hi Gals!

Waves to you Denice! I think I am on track with all that I want to get you - your list was amazing and I found some new obsessions from your list to add to mine at a later date. I had to order some things for some other swaps so I figured I could go ahead and get started on your list too - I just pretty much the local items to pick up and then I should be all set!

I need to run to the back and bed bath and beyond - then hopefully work on a paper later tonight, what fun!
ctibbmn Offline
#115 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:11:52 AM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Just checking in - haven't been very good about that!! Its finally warming up here - yesterday morning was -15 and today was 19!! It almost feels like Spring!! Rest of the week is supposed to be in the 30s. May even get out and run - my son wants me to run a 5K with him this summer. Guess I better start one of those couch to 5K programs!!! LOL

Had a great get-away weekend with my hubby. Got most of my Easter basket shopping done - so much fun to do it hands on!! (Forgot one thing though.) We looked like the Beverly Hillbillies when we came home. You'd think we had never been shopping in a big city before!! Its just so much easier not to shop with 4 energetic kids running around. Finally replaced my broken dishwasher and got bookshelves and a bike and the whole back seat was full too!

Well, better go, I guess I gave my kids a longer break than I meant to. (homeschooling) Have a great day everyone!!

GailLew Offline
#116 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:38:36 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Just getting ready for bed! Been working on a one on one swap with a wonderful crafter named Pat, it's a wooden box swap with goodies! Will post pics of my scrapbook epo haul soon!
Heart2hand Offline
#117 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:21:33 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello ladies...

Gail....sounds awesome. I'm sure the wooden box will be fabulous. Can't wait to see photos.

HUGS
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#118 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:38:08 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Hello Marjorie! Sorry I have been MIA! I hope you are having a great week!

My son turned 18 today. I feel so oldScared ! I am planning a birthday bash for him on friday. He has been sick this week so hoping he is better by then. I have tons of last minute preparations to do before thenUnsure .

Have a wonderful day!
HopeJones1 Offline
#119 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:45:13 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Hi ya Weagz! Hope you are doing great!

I plan on doing something crafty today what that is exactly is anyone's guess but maybe a post-it note easel card like Denice made....thanks for the inspiration Denice! But I need break into some new paper I got from the wishlist rak. BigGrin BigGrin

Gailew-would love to see pictures of your wooden box creation! sounds like fun a swap!

Jess-Happy birthday to your son!! Hope he gets to feeling better and gets to enjoy all the fun!

Hope everyone has a great(and hopefully) crafty day!
 1 user thanked HopeJones1 for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 2/6/2013(UTC)
DeniceB. Offline
#120 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:52:56 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Good Morning!

A big shout-out to Scrappin_RN...yes, yes...please join us for the Expo!

Hope, thank-you! FYI, finding white post-it's is nearly impossible, find your post-it's before you choose your paper. I had to find that out the hard way. Cursing

Jess, yes...happy birthday to your son!

Gailew, would love to see your creation when you're donw with it.

I hope everyone has a good day, it's cleaning day for me.
 1 user thanked DeniceB. for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 2/6/2013(UTC)