Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cunningham.emily2f2cef8e Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:36:41 PM(UTC)
cunningham.emily2f2cef8e

Groups: Registered

I purchased an image on line and I was able to cut it once in the cricut craft room and then when i tried to cut the image again it wouldn't cut... It said on the screen that it was cutting but it wasn't.. has anyone had this problem?
traceymoosae5df608f Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 7:06:42 AM(UTC)
traceymoosae5df608f

I have recently purchased the Expression 2 and I downloaded the craft room and since day one it is doing the same thing to me !! I can cut once but then I go to cut the same or another image it will say checking mat on the screen but it never begins cutting ! I have tried everything. I have deleted and reloaded Craft Room I have updated the firmware. The only thing that seems to work is turning the machine off then loggin out of Craft Room and then starting over. But that is a huge pain !!! I am so frustrated ! I think I am going to return the new machine...maybe there is something wrong with it ??Angry
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 1:44:41 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8314 time(s) in 4910 post(s)
If applicable, have both of you INSTALLED DRIVERS for your respective machines?

Have you been able to CUT other things on your machines? If you're able to cut other things, I don't think it would be the machines.

What cables are you both using with your machines? Are you using cables that came with your machines to hook up to your computer?

I tried using a printer cable when I first downloaded CCR (because I didn't have one that came with my machine and was told a printer cable would work). MY PRINTER CABLE would not work (even though I used that printer cable almost daily with my printer) with my Expression; I had to get one from ProvoCraft. When I received it, it worked.

Char