Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Laryn419249b398 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 10:41:02 AM(UTC)
Laryn419249b398

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
What albums do you recommend. I love creative memories but they are so expensive
Soshescraps Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2013 11:46:37 AM(UTC)
Soshescraps

United States

Was thanked: 1112 time(s) in 881 post(s)
I use the three ring binder albums and the album pages by we r memory keepers. Those albums are great!! Sometimes you can get them for 50% off at Joann.com or in the store.

There are so many good choices available besides the creative memories albums. However, if you like that concept then the paper studio brand by hobby lobby carries something similar.

HTH
Sandy Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:37:53 AM(UTC)
Sandy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 6181 time(s) in 2498 post(s)
Only use Creative Memories. They have many sales on albums and you can order online and have them shipped. In addition, join their Reward and you get money back to spend on another order!
 2 users thanked Sandy for this useful post.
DBCMC on 5/10/2013(UTC), Doxmom17 on 6/6/2013(UTC)
rhondah* Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:22:39 PM(UTC)
rhondah*

United States

Was thanked: 15701 time(s) in 9095 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Soshescraps Go to Quoted Post
I use the three ring binder albums and the album pages by we r memory keepers. Those albums are great!! Sometimes you can get them for 50% off at Joann.com or in the store.

There are so many good choices available besides the creative memories albums. However, if you like that concept then the paper studio brand by hobby lobby carries something similar.

HTH

WRMK is the brand I have started buying also. So many pretty colors and I buy them at M's with a coupon.
malou2u86972ddf Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2013 7:26:32 PM(UTC)
malou2u86972ddf

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
But well worth the price. Every book I've bought over time has broken down,not my CM's, I bought 13 years ago. They look the same as they did the day I bought them. They do cost a lot but you get what you pay for. If you are looking for a rolling tote CM is the way to go too. I've been having mine for 10 years, it's has never lost it's shape or broke any wheels, like ours out there(I see people coming to crops with broken wheels all of the time). When I need another one CM here I come. Hope this helps.And no I don't sell CM.
 1 user thanked malou2u86972ddf for this useful post.
DBCMC on 5/10/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2013 9:42:05 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 923 time(s) in 597 post(s)
I use a variety of albums. I have 3 ring binders, I have the cheaper ones that AC Moores sells (or use to sell-I haven't been in there in years) and they have held up really well. And I have some from when Top Line Creations was in business. Last time I counted I have 67 empty 12x12 sized albums waiting to be filled...LOL Hi I'm Joyce and I'm a hoarder Love

Joyce
DBCMC Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 11:19:48 AM(UTC)
DBCMC

United States

Was thanked: 1598 time(s) in 919 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
I use a variety of albums. I have 3 ring binders, I have the cheaper ones that AC Moores sells (or use to sell-I haven't been in there in years) and they have held up really well. And I have some from when Top Line Creations was in business. Last time I counted I have 67 empty 12x12 sized albums waiting to be filled...LOL Hi I'm Joyce and I'm a hoarder Love

Joyce

I have to admit that I LOL when I read your post!! My daughter is always asking me if I have seen the hoarders show on TV. You have more empty albums than I do and I have been a CM consultant for 14 years and I thought that I was bad.

But I have to agree with the others though that CM's albums are the best anywhere. I do offer a 15% discount and as Sandy said you can do the rewards program and get credit for your purchases as well.

DBCMC Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 11:22:54 AM(UTC)
DBCMC

United States

Was thanked: 1598 time(s) in 919 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Laryn419249b398 Go to Quoted Post
What albums do you recommend. I love creative memories but they are so expensive

Sometimes it really is true that you get what you pay for..... and CM is in my opinion the best. I have never had one fall apart on me even though I have had up to 45 pages in them and on top of that they lay flat which is always nice when you are looking through them.

Let me know if I can help you.

Have a great day!

Donna
Jrcreate Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 11:48:20 AM(UTC)
Jrcreate

United States

Was thanked: 158 time(s) in 137 post(s)
I used to sell CM but I do not anymore. A scrapping buddy of mine accidentally left her non CM album out in the car on a very hot day and it ruined the album. CM albums are definitely worth the price if you want to have the albums stand the test of time!
Jeanene
ScraphappySC Offline
#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:47:20 PM(UTC)
ScraphappySC

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 31 post(s)
I love CM albums and am so glad I bought a lot of pages and page protector before they went out of business. I just hope CM will decide to sell new ones when they launch a new line in November. Yes, they are expensive, but the cover is so nice. If it gets dirty, use damp cloth and wipe the dirt off. I made my dad an album many years ago and it is about to fall apart. I forgot the name of the company that starts with W or something. CM gets my vote!
sbb Offline
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:17:05 PM(UTC)
sbb

So now that CM is out of business, what albums are comparable? I have some albums and pages from a consultant, but don't want to rely on that since they are out of business. Can anyone recommend some comparable albums?
NotGoingGreyGracefully Offline
#12 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 3:04:10 AM(UTC)
NotGoingGreyGracefully

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 801 time(s) in 451 post(s)
The new company, Ahni & Zoe, sell the CM strap-hinge coversets. They have eight right now (I think), and all their inserts are pre-printed or multi-pocket plastic pages like, oh... whats'ernames..... Project Life. But they do sell 12x12 page protectors you can put pages built on 12x12 paper, or 12x12 digital prints you can do through digital or hybrid scrapbooking. If you want genuine CM albums, you may be able to get then on ebay from us hoarders who have finally realized that if we scrapped 24/7 for the rest of our lives, there would still be empty albums in our stash when we die..........