Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

brsxfe6e6023 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:36:20 AM(UTC)
brsxfe6e6023

Groups: Registered

I'm loving my new cricut expression 2, and love the idea of the ccr. I've even made some great stuff, printing and all that works fine, but clicking and dragging, resizing, etc., is SO SLOW!!! It bugs out and my window will say (not responding) at the top a lot. It hasn't made me restart the program at all yet, but it really makes me wait A LOT! Sometimes worse than other times. It's really buggy. Is there a way to fix this? My internet speed is normally very fast. Any other ideas of what could be causing this? I'm hoping it has been this way for other people and they have found the solution. I'm so excited to make so many things, but it's frustrating and not really worth my time when it takes this long to finish something. I have 2 babies, so I don't have time to waste on this. :( I really want it to work though! Thanks!
-Ali
TammyPuckett Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:06:39 AM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 335 time(s) in 195 post(s)
I was using mine Friday night & it kept doing that. I restarted about 5 times. I finally shut my computer down & restarted it too & it finally worked.
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:52:42 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8148 time(s) in 4772 post(s)
Both of you....I think it would be helpful to you to call ProvoCraft's CCR Technical CS to ask why you are having the slowness. I HAVE ALMOST NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING SLOW in CCR whether I am creating and/or cutting. Everything (99.9%) of the time goes very quickly for me.

So, there are specific reasons. In calling PC, they will be able to ask you the pertinent questions regarding your specific problems and just MIGHT be able to help you NOW.

I think it would be worth your time (I have seldom waited more than a minute or two to get where I need to talk to someone to help me). There might be a very simple reason for your problems that they will be able to identify right away.

Good luck.

Please let us know what you find out or how else can we try to help?

Do you have a newer or older computer?
What CRICUT are you trying to use?
Did you check the requirements to see if you meet most or all of them to use CCR on your computer?

There are so many variables. What else can we try to help you with?

Char

Edited by user Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:53:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sherri Kay Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 3:17:20 PM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2401 time(s) in 2153 post(s)
This was happening to me yesterday also. It's never happened before. Glare Huh