Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

dtnealecb27d613 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 9:42:51 AM(UTC)
dtnealecb27d613

Groups: Registered

Hi, I'm Debbie, from the UK.ThumpUp I'm a newby so sorry if this is going over old ground, but, I recieve e-mails telling me that I can access beautiful FREE cutting files for a limited time ONLY. I run the design software ( and I am very happy with it) but I can't get the craft room software to download and therefore I can't use it or access the cutting filesThumbDown . I don't know if I can get them a different way even if that means I have to buy them all together. I have asked for help via e-mail twice ( awaiting second answer) Can anyone help? or suggest anything before these files are gone for good?? Thanks in advance for your help, I look forward to making new friends and helping others if I can.Confused
Gadget girl Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 5:15:39 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 424 time(s) in 184 post(s)
I too have always had difficulty with the CCR and no body seems to do anything to resolve issues with it. Would be nice if there was a desktop version of CCR that we could download the free carts on to use while they are free and there would be so many issues like bad internet connections etc. I would love to use the CCR and take advantage of the free files.
margaret.sb6ce27fd Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 1:15:15 PM(UTC)
margaret.sb6ce27fd

I had trouble getting CCR to work with my cricut mini and after hours of friutless installing and uninstalling the helpline said it could be my security so I loaded on to granddaughters notebook as she was using different security and it worked great so I have now changed my security package and usually have no problems except for slow connection but that is due to my location.
Hope this is of some helpSmile