Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jltdimples Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 10:43:32 PM(UTC)
jltdimples

Groups: Registered

When I turn my EX2 on it will not come all the way on. I have turned it off and on so many times with no luck. I've even tried to update it but the software can't find it because it not all the way one. Not sure what to do. Please help!!!!! Thanks in advance for any help.
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 10:08:02 AM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 999 time(s) in 320 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jltdimples Go to Quoted Post
When I turn my EX2 on it will not come all the way on. I have turned it off and on so many times with no luck. I've even tried to update it but the software can't find it because it not all the way one. Not sure what to do. Please help!!!!! Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello! I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your Expression 2. Please call customer Service at 877-7cricut.

You may also have luck following the directions in this video: http://www.cricut.com/home/support/video-faqs

I would certainly advise you to call customer service for assistance.

-Cricut Gena
jltdimples Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 5:54:45 PM(UTC)
jltdimples

Gena,
Thank you so much for your help. after going to the following site http://www.cricut.com/home/support/video-faqs I did a format and my cricut is now coming on. Thanks so much. I do have one problem, before I started having problems I was able to cut using my 12x24 mat from the craftroom, now I can't. Any suggesting for me on this issue BigGrin Thanks in advance for your help againSmile.
Maxluv Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 5:59:31 PM(UTC)
Maxluv

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 496 time(s) in 382 post(s)
Did you set your mat size? Like if its set to 12 x 12 you need to set it to 12 x 24.
jltdimples Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 6:21:15 PM(UTC)
jltdimples

Yes I did that, I also started a new project. For some reason it will not cut. I'm trying to cut a large doll dress from everyday paper doll for a project and it will not work. I even use the usb to connect thinking it might be a wireless problems but still nothing.
jltdimples Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 6:36:21 PM(UTC)
jltdimples

It's working now. I closed out the CCR and restarted E2 and once again did a new project. Everything is working. Not sure what happend but it's working.

Okay one more question for you. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Cricutsync but it's not allowing me to open it so I can check for updates. I had to use my other laptop in order to format my E2, had no problems with the CS software,both laptops have window 7 but the one I'm having problems with is a 64bit. Not sure if that matters. I've always used this one to update all my cricut machines with no problems. It keeps telling me that CCRBridge.exe has stopped working. Never seen this before.If it's not one thing it's anotherConfused.