Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<34567>»
scrappinchic Offline
#121 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 11:07:01 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Just stopping in real quick before I crawl back in bed! I am still not feeling well.

I will not be hosting this swap next month. I am taking a break. Not sure I will do anymore hosting when I return. I am so over all the stress of hosting. I know that as a hostess you can't please everybody but I try to keep it as fair as possible. I do what I feel right in my heart and what I can live with. I hope that someone will keep this swap going but if not thats okay too. I have some projects and stuff I want to work on for myself and the break is greatly needed. I will miss all of you wonderful ladiesBigGrin !

Rhonda I am so glad you spoke with your son. That is an answered prayer! I hope and pray y'all can reconnect your relationship as mother and son. Hugs!

I will come back and catch up on my reading. I think its time to lay back down.
M&KGrandma Offline
#122 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 11:37:05 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Well, pooh!!! I'm so sad that my friends are leaving... I just hope it's not for long...
Since this was going to be the only swap I was going to do, I guess I'll just be popping in and out of swaps to say hi!! It's a blessing in disguise, I suppose, since I finally found a tutorial on how to make crystal bouquets, and I think that's what we are going to do for the wedding. I'm excited to find the crystals and get started!!!
Janice, it's fun taking Kaitlyn shopping, but not cheap!! She, too, goes through the I wants and better yet... the I NEEDS!!! LOL!!! And double that if Matthew is there... oy vey!!!!!
Good luck with the CTMH party today!!! I hope it goes great!!!
Rhonda, I could just cry tears of happiness for you!!!!!!!!! Let me know how it goes.... I know it's what you've waited and prayed for for soooo long!!! So excited for you!!!!!
Jess, take it easy... you'll never feel better if you keep trying to do too much!
Hoping to get to a few stores today to look for something to wear when we go to Nashville. My "respectable" type of clothes are fast dwindling away... I hate to shop for clothes!!!
Back later.... take care!
Hugs,
Teri
craftymomof2 Offline
#123 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 7:56:07 PM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Teri, I am working on your hanger. I have ordered your stamp. I am excited to see how this turns outs. I love the sneak peek you posted! I hope you are having a good weekend. We have been busy with soccer and scouting. DD and I went to Ms today so That was my me time.

Jess, I hope you are feeling better.

Janice, I hope your open house went well.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs, Lana
scrappinchic Offline
#124 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:00:16 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters! I hope you all are having a great weekend!

I actually feel better this morning! I slept off and on all day yesterday! I hope it stays that way! It has been a rough two weeks.

Have a blessed Sunday!
Heart2hand Offline
#125 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:19:57 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello to all

Teri....GIrl, yoU know it....I will definately keep in touch...I have your number too. Thank you...I was sooo blessed!

Jess....Thanks...it's been too long and I'm more than ready to be a part of their lives again.

Scrappin_RN...I hope you are doing well?

HUGS
rhonda
1CoolMom Offline
#126 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:21:41 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Hi Janice! Just popping in to see how things are going. We had another crazy weekend here but at least we are not covered in snow.
grandmaJ Offline
#127 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:57:37 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 771 time(s) in 641 post(s)
Good Morning everyone!

Rhonda....your post brought tears to my eyes! I can't be more happy for you!! You have got to be walking with a great big grin on your face!! Do you know when you get to see them all? I m just so excited for you!!!!!! Please keep us posted and share a pic of you and those babies!! You know they have been missing you too!! Big hugs to ya!

Jess, hope you can relax and take it easy to get over this illness! SOunds like it just keeps hanging on. Don't over do it and maybe you can shake it soon.

Hi Traci! Your Maggie is colored!! It's a rainy gloomy looking start to the day here so hopefully I will get some crafting time!! How is the stampin up comin along? Good I hope!! Maybe sometime we can share some 'starter' ideas!

Teri, I don't know about you, but I am getting depressed cause all our friends are leaving us!!

I have no clue what is going on around these boards, nor is it any of my business, but those of you who are leaving, I hope you will reconsider and stay! I cut myself back to just this swap and the monthly cut RAK and it is pretty stress free for me! I stay in touch with my wonderful friends, and share our interest in Maggie's and each other's lives. Fortunatey in doing this, I have avoided those who like to stir the pot and cause trouble for everyone else. Much less stressful!! AND...I have time to do some things for myself and not just swapping!! Hope you will reconsider and stay at least here with us!!

Have a good day everyone!

Oh, my gathering yesterday went good! They were all very good 'guinea pigs' for my first one!! And the sales were not too bad too! Gonna close it in the morning and at least 2 are going to get ahold of me today with orders that wanted to study the book first! 4 placed orders yesterday!! WhooHOOOOO!
trvkladd Offline
#128 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 9:03:41 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi to all of my Maggie Sisters~ I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Kathy~ I got your stamp and will be ready to mail by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. I had a great time creating for you and want to tweak some of it to make it perfect for you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed making it for you.

I know that most of you by now have heard that I'm leaving the MB. It was based on a personal decision not anything that is reflective of the friendships that I have made here on the board. Recently on my DD's sweet friends approached me and asked me to care for her young children long term. I also care for my DGS and knew that it would be a big undertaking for the first several months...it was my primary reason for leaving the MB. Since then I've had my integrity questioned and also have had some not so nice responses to me leaving, as if that wasn't my choice to make.

I'm truly going to miss all of my Maggie Sisters...you have all been the very best group of ladies to swap with!

I hope you all understand, have a super Sunday

~Rebecca
M&KGrandma Offline
#129 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:58:08 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Afternoon!!!!
First of all, I want to say, Well said, Janice!!! I, too, have limited myself to this swap, first out of time constraints with the wedding, and then just because it has been a breath of fresh air!! So you guys, just think about it a bit!!!!
I think we should keep this thread going if for no other reason than to stay in touch!!! We could post pictures of our latest projects and keep up with each other!!!! That way, if you have time, you can spend lots of time here, if not, just stop in and say hey!!!! What do you think???
Janice, so glad your party went well!!!!! You and Traci will both do great, I just know it!
Rebecca, I was so surprised to see you were leaving, and then the "drama" that ensued!!! While I understand some people's feelings, they didn't even take the time to ask if it was going to continue! And you are sooooo right, anyone who knows you at ALL on the boards should know that you would NEVER leave anyone hanging!!!! You truly are among some of the nicest people I've met!!! Believe me, and I'm sure Janice would agree, taking on little ones DOES take adjustments, to your free time and your family's time!!! Kudos to you for helping and for making a decision that suited you and your life! Just promise to stop in every once in a while and let us know how everythings going!!!!
Same with you, Rhonda and Jess!!!!!
Lana, sounds like you are a busy lady!!!! Can you please PM me your address so that when the stamp gets here, I can ship! It's been shipped, I'm hoping to get it tomorrow... would love to have this mailed off before we leave for Nashville!
Bill and I went shopping yesterday and both got stuff for the trip! I actually got a pair of jeans, gray slacks, four tops and two pair of earrings for 122.00!! Love CJ Banks outlet!!! LOL!
Have a super day!!
Hugs,
Teri
 1 user thanked M&KGrandma for this useful post.
trvkladd on 2/10/2013(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#130 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:48:57 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: M&KGrandma Go to Quoted Post
Good Afternoon!!!!
First of all, I want to say, Well said, Janice!!! I, too, have limited myself to this swap, first out of time constraints with the wedding, and then just because it has been a breath of fresh air!! So you guys, just think about it a bit!!!!
I think we should keep this thread going if for no other reason than to stay in touch!!! We could post pictures of our latest projects and keep up with each other!!!! That way, if you have time, you can spend lots of time here, if not, just stop in and say hey!!!! What do you think???

Rebecca, I was so surprised to see you were leaving, and then the "drama" that ensued!!! While I understand some people's feelings, they didn't even take the time to ask if it was going to continue! And you are sooooo right, anyone who knows you at ALL on the boards should know that you would NEVER leave anyone hanging!!!! You truly are among some of the nicest people I've met!!! Believe me, and I'm sure Janice would agree, taking on little ones DOES take adjustments, to your free time and your family's time!!! Kudos to you for helping and for making a decision that suited you and your life! Just promise to stop in every once in a while and let us know how everythings going!!!!

Have a super day!!
Hugs,
Teri

Thanks so much, Teri! I really appreciate you backing me up that way. The only reason that I let everyone know was so that I didn't leave with loose ends hanging. I thought that it was the polite thing to do and as much as I love the MB and the ladies on the MB I didn't want anyone to think that I was upset with anyone. I thought that I was doing the right thing. Much to my surprise I was told that that was the impolite thing to do! Well imagine my surprise. I have considered staying just for the Maggie Swap. If Janice is taking it over when Jess leaves then I will reconsider staying on just for my Maggie Sisters because I love you guys so much!

Either way, I will be popping in from time to time just to say hello and see what everyone is up to! I was never intending this to be permanent... just a break to get my feet firmly under me. I love this little gal that I'm going to be sitting for and consider it a real blessing to be able to help her out in her time of need. She's a very young mom and her DH couldn't find a job locally so had to leave the state to go to work, so she's got a lot on her plate! I would have done it for nothing but she was having no part of that! She's a great little gal. Please say a prayer for me as this is going to be a total lifestyle change for me as well.

Thanks again

~Rebecca

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:52:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1CoolMom Offline
#131 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 12:00:25 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Janice, Thank you for your words. For me really it had nothing to do with the MB except that I am spending TOO many hours a day here and need to get back to crafting. I did what I thought was the right thing by letting people know I was leaving just in case they wanted to take over my RAKs instead of just closing them. Certain people decided that this was the wrong course of action and made passive aggressive comments and/or PMed my sister ugly things about how I choose to deal with it. Really, this is a bad time of the year for me, I won't go into why but I am not going to deal with ugly. It is not worth my time.
Heart2hand Offline
#132 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 5:08:07 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

Rebecca....I can't believe that people would be soo mean to you about leaving. SOrry to hear this. Well, then again...WE DO have some nasty people on this board...so I guess it isn't too hard to believe. IF it's your time and you have better opportunities for the future....go for it...this place will always be here. IF like me, leaving then coming back, praying all the UGLY is now gone. I wish you well...enjoy the lil' ones. I do hope you return...as I most likely will in teh Fall.

Traci....It is your decision to leave...why would they (MEAN & NASTY PEOPLE) direct it to Rebecca? That is your choice! We all have to do what is right for US, not someone else. So if you have to go to deal with your own situations, I wish you the best as well. The board will not be the same with two missing...but maybe the FALL will work for you too...BigGrin . Things here are just not the same as they once were.

GrandmaJ...THANK YOU! It was more than I could have ever prayed for. I'm not going to RUSH anything, just one day at a time.

Teri...woo hoo...new clothes. I love that. I'm like you, hate to shop for them...I have a weird body shape and nothing fits right...too short for one...lol. ENjoy the trip...

Kathy...did your pooch come home?

Lana....I hope you are doing well?

Scrappin_RN....Still working on the hanger...

HUGs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#133 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 6:07:01 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

OM, Traci, I didn't know you were leaving too!! (see, this really is about the only thread I go to!!) I have to agree with Teri...let's keep this thread open just for out visiting if nothing else!! Then you all can just sneak in, chat with us on this thread and leave!! And Rebecca......what on earth makes you think I might take over this swap? You silly girl!! LOL!

I swear, I am never going to mop again! I did something to my back last week while moppin the kitchen floor and now it has moved down into my hip and is so sore! It hurts to stand too long, it hurts to sit too long...it just plain hurts!! And lifting this almost 8 mo old today is not going to help!!

Can't wait to finish Traci's hanger and start seeing pics of everyone's! This is a fun project, as most all of them have been! Jess, you do such a good job hosting this swap!!

Better go. rambling enough for now! Have a great Monday everyone...if there is such a thing!
Heart2hand Offline
#134 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 6:10:42 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

GrandmaJ...that is exactly how I feel...OMG..it's terrible. Feel better soon.

HUGs
rhonda
1CoolMom Offline
#135 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 6:53:33 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Janice, Your tag is done, it will go out priority today (as soon as it finishes drying). Here is a sneak peek. Traci

1CoolMom attached the following image(s):
Maggie Tag SP.jpg
trvkladd Offline
#136 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 7:14:15 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: grandmaJ Go to Quoted Post
OM, Traci, I didn't know you were leaving too!! (see, this really is about the only thread I go to!!) I have to agree with Teri...let's keep this thread open just for out visiting if nothing else!! Then you all can just sneak in, chat with us on this thread and leave!! And Rebecca......what on earth makes you think I might take over this swap? You silly girl!! LOL!

Janice~ I will be sneaking in every now and again just to say hi and see what's going on with my wonderful Maggie Sisters. Sorry, got my wires crossed about the swap was thinking of the SC swap and put that here but you don't even do the SC swap.Flapper LOL...just having a senior moment I guess!Flapper LOL Laugh Hope your back is feeling better soon.

Rhonda~ I wish you all the best and thank you so much for all of your kindness. I really appreciate all of the kindness and friendship that you ladies have brought to my life daily.

Teri~ Hope all is well with you on today. It's rainy and wet here. The new kids are just hanging out with DGS and watching Dinosaur Train. Hope the quiet keeps up but pretty sure it's the calm before the storm.

Kathy~ Good morning, hope you're having a great day. I will post a sneak peek for you later today. I can't wait to send you your hanger. I'm so excited to see what you've made as well.

Jess~ Hi to you as well. Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

Traci~ Love the sneak peek and can't wait to see you entire project.

Have a Marvelous Monday, ladies, I might pop back in later today to see what everyone is up to

~Rebecca

grandmaJ Offline
#137 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 8:28:10 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Traci...LOVE the sneek peek!!!
scrappinchic Offline
#138 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 9:36:58 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I want y'all to know that I cherish all of my friendships here! I can't leave! I will post March sign-ups at the end of Feb. I do plan to cut back on my 10 swaps at a time. Thats just too much! Then again! You never know about meUnsure !

Hey Evelyn! I pmed you back!

Have a great day!
grandmaJ Offline
#139 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 11:48:57 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

YEAH!! DOING CARTWHEELS AND BACKFLIPS HERE!! (Well, in my mind I am because I could never, even 100 #'s lighter do either one!!) Glad you are sticken around Jess...Now to convince the others!!!!
1CoolMom Offline
#140 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 3:07:07 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Janice, Here is your DC# 9505 5108 5322 3042 5294 33. I sent it priority, so you should have it within the week. Traci
 1 user thanked 1CoolMom for this useful post.
grandmaJ on 2/11/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#141 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 3:11:38 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

GrandmaJ I haven't forgot about your email! DH is sick and I didn't want to start digging in the closet with him resting. I will email you back soon!

I am happy with my decision to stay. I would have missed y'all!

Thanks for the DC# Traci! I can't wait to see what you have created!

grandmaJ Offline
#142 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:36:43 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning!! Hope you all have a wonderful day! I have a long list of loose ends I need to tie up today. Couple things to get ready to mail, last nights groeries to put away, Traci's hanger to work on, and a big grocer bag full of Box Tops to count. Gonna try to get as much done as I can! Have a great day everyone!!
Heart2hand Offline
#143 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:50:33 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning GrandmaJ....Busy you are....I hope your day goes well.

Mine too is busy...have therapy at 11am and then go to the bank...then pick a few things up at the grocery store. Come home to finish the HANGER for Scrappin_RN...hopefully to mail by FRIDAY! Since the other goodies have shipped direct....then try to finish up my VIntage Shabby CHic mini album for another group...and start fried chicken for dinner.

Have a great day

rhonda
M&KGrandma Offline
#144 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:18:58 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

FINALLY!!!!!! I haven't been able to log in for a day and a half.... soooo frustrating!!!!
Anyway....
Good Morning!!!!!
Lana, I got my order yesterday and guess what???? Crying Your stamp wasn't there!!! There was a mistake in the inventory count and Diana said they won't be ordering it again until later.... boooohhhh!!!! Sooooo.... I am going to order a different one and have it shipped directly to you! So I need your address, girlfriend!! :o) I did get my Magnolia Ink and am NOT liking that newspaper format. I wish they didn't waste our money with trying it out! I think that there may be more content in it, or maybe just because the pages are so much larger that it seems like it, but there is hardly any color... I just didn't like it... but I digress.... I'm going to mail out your hanger today, Lana, because I'm leaving in the early a.m. and won't be back until Sunday. I know there's still time, but I'd like to cross one more thing off my list! Can't wait to start seeing these!!!
Rhonda, is the therapy doing ANY good yet? Sounds like you, too, have a busy morning... yummm... I love fried chicken!!!! Any other news yet??????
Janice, busy day for you, too! Looks like Tuesday is a crazy day for a lot of us! I have to go to the bank, run for Valentine's gifts for Matthew and Kaitlyn, finish laundry, pack, clean up the house... I'd love to get to bed early since our flight leaves at 6 tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be traveling business as usual, I'll be up until 2 and some of my stuff will probably be packed a bit on the damp side!!! I'm never prepared!!!! LOL!!!!!
Jess, soooo happy to hear you'll stay on!!!!! We were going to stay and chat anyway, it's just more fun when everyone is here!!!! Can't wait to see what's next to create!!!
Rebecca, how is the new schedule going??? I've been thinking about you, I'm sure you'll adjust well!
Traci, dang, you beat me to the mailing!!! LOL!!!!
Gotta run, have to make myself halfway presentable for public viewing!!! Flapper Flapper
Have a fabulous day!!
Hugs,
Teri
Scrappin_RN Offline
#145 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:53:11 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good morning ladies! So sorry that drama has once again here Crying - I understand completely that personal lives come first and you have to do what is best for you and your family first.

Rhonda- I have finished the base layer of the hanger - now determining which Maggie image to put on it - I have it narrowed to 3 so I am getting there - ha ha!

Off to craft, clean then cook - okay so maybe just craft Flapper
Heart2hand Offline
#146 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:10:01 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello....

Scrappin_RN....sounds awesome....I can't wait to see what lovelies you have made for me....I'm sure it's beautiful. I still have the PAINT CAN you did for me on my shelf....so I know your work....lol. Has your EXTRAS arrived yet?

Teri....YOU do not need much to be beautiful....IT"S a NATURAL! Enjoy the trip....have fun, but be safe.
Therapy isn't helping...in fact it made it worse. I go back to the DR tomorrow..and DH is going with me...not good when he goes!!!! HE demands answers...what they had me doing in THERAPY, was too soon, and I'm in more pain now than before! I hope I have answers tomorrow ...ughhh.

HUGs
rhonda
Scrappin_RN Offline
#147 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:34:12 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Awwww Rhonda you are too sweet! I still have your paintcan too Flapper I love it! I got my stamp and magazine today! Sooooooo excited to look through it tonight BigGrin - maybe I can get some ideas for some projects to work on - I am taking the next session off of school so I hopefully will have time to play!
M&KGrandma Offline
#148 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:34:32 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good evening!!! Well, I can hardly believe that I am all ready for our trip! Just wanted to see if I could get on tonight before I go.... had big issues earlier... grrrrrr....
Anyway, I will be gone until Sunday evening... so I haven't fallen off the earth when you see I'm not here!!!! LOL!!!
Lana, I didn't get your addy, so I guess I will have to mail on Monday... at least I won't be late!!!
Rhonda, that stinks that you're even worse after therapy!!! I wish my daughter in law was close to you, she'd help you out! She is a PTA and the doctors tell her she's better than a lot of the PT's!!! She has a degree in massotherapy and man, those hands can work magic!!!! Maybe with your DH there, some progress of some sort can be made!
Cammi, won't it be nice to relax from school for a bit??? What are you going for?
Gonna go... we leave her at 4:30 a.m.... blahhhhh.... usually I'm up until 2 ish finishing up everything so this is really a treat!
Talk to you all on Sunday!!!
Hugs,
Teri
Heart2hand Offline
#149 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 4:39:39 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Originally Posted by: Scrappin_RN Go to Quoted Post
Awwww Rhonda you are too sweet! I still have your paintcan too Flapper I love it! I got my stamp and magazine today! Sooooooo excited to look through it tonight BigGrin - maybe I can get some ideas for some projects to work on - I am taking the next session off of school so I hopefully will have time to play!

Good morning Cammi...

Yahhh, I'm soo happy it arrived, enjoy them both. That is wonderful that you too kept the can...it was ONE of my FAVs ever made...with time off from school, you will be busier crafting than studying....lol...but that is good kind of busy. LOL> I hope your classes are going well.

Teri...HOpe you have a safe flight and enjoy the time away. Thanks, I do go to the DR today and my case nurse for WC called last night...she is the sweetest lady, I had her for the CT on my hands and she gets results. SHe said she was going to send me to a specialist in Indy...ok! FINALLY, some REAL doctors.....lol. You said in an early post that you found crystal bouquets??? What are these??????? Can you post a photo or a link to them? I'd love to see them.

HUGs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#150 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 4:58:18 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone!! My oh my, we sound like a busy little group!!

Teri sorry I missed you before you left, but hope you have a safe and fun trip!!

Cammi, I didn't know you were going to school, what are you going for? Gosh, hope that sounded right...I mean what kind of classes/degree, not WHAT ARE YOU THINKING GOING TO SCHOOL! LOL!

Rhonda, sorry to hear the therapy isn't working, but glad to hear your WC person is going the extra mile for you and sending you to a specialist. Usually they would do the opposite and drag their feet making a decision like that! Hope they get you feeling better soon!

Jess, is everyone getting to feeling better at your house? Hope the kids don't get it!

I am impressed with CTMH shipping department! I placed the order from my 1st gathering late Monday afternoon and it shipped on Tuesday!! THAT is fast!!

Better go. Got to get Bitsy up and fed so she can have her shot, she goes to the groomer this morning at 8am. Whew, she needs that bath!! Don has been tryin to get me to give her one for several days but with my back hurting I just couldnt do it.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!