Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
BingoLady Offline
#61 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 8:36:10 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 657 post(s)
Dee, nice ad color cardwith all the hearts, and I like the heart border on the side.

Turtlbug, wonderful cards, I love the paper you used on # 2, and your collage card
came out awesome.

Dragonf, so nice to have you join us, I sure hope to see some more nice cards.

Sue, wonderful cards, I love the Thankyou sentiment. And I sure hope your Mother
is alright, my prayers are with her.

Vickie, so, so cute love all the images, great job on all of them.

Raquel, nice to see you back with your wonderful cards, I thought you had left us.Crying Crying Crying LOL

Gisele, yes it is a snowflake I'v finally got to use them, I'v had them forever.
And your collage card came out so awesome love the colors and all the decor.

Nancy, stay cool, and hope your GD does better. Sorry to hear about your friend.
As for the man that got killed he is in good hands, the lord wiil take good care of him.Love Love
 5 users thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/9/2013(UTC), Gisele on 2/9/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 2/9/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 2/10/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 2/11/2013(UTC)
SandyPalmer Offline
#62 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 9:32:21 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
TurtleBug, wow, very nice collage! I wouldn't have a thing here in tempt to make something with! Love those buttons! Wonderful printed paper too!

Gisele, I envious of all of you in making a collage! Wonderful guy card as well! Love it!

NancyJ, glad to hear that your granddaughter is doing so well! Oh my gosh though, I am so sorry to here about your friend! I will keep her in my prayers! How horrible for her! I am glad she has you for a friend! My hubby said that for a man to go out of this world doing a mans job, their is nothing better! I would never have thought of it that way!

Christine, I am so sorry about what happened today! hang in there!

2 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/9/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 2/11/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#63 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 6:55:11 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
I am sharing a card that is not part of any of the sketches. It is a sympathy card and I know we all dislike making them. Hopefully it will brighten the day of my friend who recently lost her father.

Cricut carts: Ornamental Iron 2 for the square frames, Elegant Edges for the oval frames, Art Deco for rectangular frames (I rounded the corners) and Graphically Speaking for the butterfly. Flower is Tim Holtz tattered flower die - petals inked, pinched and curled.

Enjoy the weekend! We had about 25 cm of snow yesterday (a little less than 1 foot). It is sunny and gorgeous today!

1 user thanked Gisele for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/9/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#64 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 7:31:57 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Here's a couple of views of my front yard with all of the snow!

Have a great day!
AcrossThePond Offline
#65 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 1:07:48 PM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
OhMyGod OhMyGod Gisele, I will never moan about the little bit of snow we get.

Sue
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/10/2013(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#66 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 1:55:56 PM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Raquel - Stunning card for Gisele's #1 sketch and ad colour. You know I loved the other two rightBigGrin . Oh I didn't see #1 from Sandy's week that is just lovely.

Sandy - I can't see your card.

NanaDonna - Lovely vintage feel to your card using #2 sketch, you have covered a few bases on that.

Christineramy - Sorry to hear of your troubles with your pet.

Turtlebug - You did a perfect job on your collage card - love all the bits and bobs.

Gisele - Great guy/collage card, I do like the art deco cart. Very nice sympathy card.

Nancy - I am so sorry to hear of the troubles, I do hope things get better for you soon.

Thanks for the kind thoughts regarding my Mum. She is very frail but feeling a little better today. I have picked up a "dongle thing" so it seems I can pop on every now and then.
Thanks to Sandy for looking after things for me.

Sue
 3 users thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 2/10/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 2/11/2013(UTC), Gisele on 2/12/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#67 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 2:31:13 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Here's my project for a word that we haven't used and the ad colours! I made favour boxes for our Valentine's family dinner (not sure when we will actually have the celebration between everyone's job and the children's university classes. Sorry it is not a card!

Used Rock Princess for all of the phrases.

2 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/9/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 2/10/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#68 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 3:28:42 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2618 time(s) in 1376 post(s)
Sue glad you Mom is feeling a bit better. Could please explain what a "dongle thing" is???Confused

Here is my sketch #1, this one also has a collage sort of on it. The background paper is a collage of papers that are in a DCWV paper pack.
The ribbon banner was cut using Art Philosophy and stamped with a Mark's Finest stamp

1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/9/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#69 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 4:10:46 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2618 time(s) in 1376 post(s)
I hope everyone is enjoying their snow, at least the ones that got some, even we got some overnight in the small mountain right behind out house. It melted off quickly.
My other Navy grandson just finished up his schooling Groton CT and was going to be driving clear across the country to Bangor WA where he will be stationed. I had been watching the weather and was worried because he was suppose to leave Friday morning to start his journey. Well the Navy saw the storm coming and let them all leave Thursday to get a head start, so he drove from CT to western Pennsylvania Thursday night to try and get out of the storms path and sure enough he got past it before it hit. So today he is somewhere in Nebraska and making great progress on his drive, he is driving all this way by himselfUnsure Sad

Thanks for all the well wishes, hubby and I are feeling a lot better after being on antibiotics.
I will try and do my commenting

Dragonfly - Welcome so glad you joined in the fun Your Valentine card in the ad colors is very pretty love the hearts

Dee - #1 I love your Valentine card, that heart border is perfect

Turtlebug - #1 great lucky card, I love the colors you used and that chain was a great touch #2 WOW that is some wild background paper but fits in the ad colors and works perfect with the plain embossed strips Collage card WOW you knocked this one out of the park! what a very very well put together card, all the elements are perfect

Sue - Your Dad card is wonderful SB is one of my favorite fonts, and very creative to cut that saying from a piece of paper I love your collage card the papers and embellishments just a fabulous guy card. Thank you card is very nice, I love that thank you cut

Vickie - your cards are all adorable I love the ladybug with the heart antennas. Your clod cards are so cute, looks like you are making dent in those Valentine cards

Raquel
- Wow awesome catch up cards, I love love the one with cherries on it.

Sandy
- I love your card, the browns and blacks are great together and that checked bow is the perfect touch

Christine so sorry to hear about your beloved dog Betty just try and remember all the good times you had together, a very cute dog.

Bingolady - #2 very nice Christmas card, the little mittens are so cute and love the red snowflake

Gisele - Nice Dad card, I love the banner the colors are perfect very very nice. Sympathy card is beautiful, I love that flower I love the snow and it looks like you got a lot of it. Your Valentine boxes are adorable what a great way to use those words you have never used

5 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/9/2013(UTC), Gisele on 2/10/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 2/10/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 2/10/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 2/11/2013(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#70 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 5:54:31 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Donna I'm so sorry I for got you, Please don't be mad, I love you.Love Laugh Laugh
Both your cards are very nice, especialy the one for my BD.LOL LOL LOL
Of course I want a different color. BigGrin [biggrin

Gisele, love the snow, I wish it would snow here once in awhile.
Love your project you made they came out very nice.

I'v got my other cards made but my printer broke and I can't scan them, hoping I
get my other one going before Tuesday.

Nice Sunday to all of you.
 1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/10/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#71 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 6:19:33 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 956 time(s) in 618 post(s)
Hi Ladies!
Here in Phoenix for my DGS Soccer Tournament, about to go out for dinner and thought I would take a quick peek. I see I will have many nice cards to comment on when I get back to Tucson.
Happy to say my grandson won both his games today. First game they won 4-1, second game....a blowout...they won 10-0!! About the last 10 minutes, they played with two less players against the other team and were really giving them a chance to score, but they never did. Needless to say, we have a very excited team of boys on our hands this evening. Hope they saved some for tomorrow, they have two more games to try and win the Finals!
See you all back in Tucson!
SandyPalmer Offline
#72 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 9:01:12 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Gisele, very pretty sympathy card! Very gentle soft lovely colors! Wow, look at all that snow! We have had an incredible warm trend, but this weekend and next week the cold weather is going to be back! Beautiful pictures! Love those Valentine boxes! Will you please share how you made them!

Donna, very pretty sketch 1 card! Lovely papers! Glad to hear that your grandson missed the heavy weather, and so glad you and your hubby are feeling better!

TurtleBug, glad you are having a great time and enjoying your grandson games!
 2 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/10/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 2/11/2013(UTC)
LisaW. Offline
#73 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 10:09:47 PM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Hi ladies

All ready to post a picture and tells me path not found...rrrhhhggg. Guess we are still broken...I will come back tomorrow.

Lisa

Edited by user Saturday, February 09, 2013 10:14:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: guess I will try tomorrow...tells me path not found.

Gisele Offline
#74 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:20:25 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Sue – I’m glad that your mother was feeling better yesterday and that you had the opportunity to spend more time with her.

Sandy – I made the boxes following this pattern: Valentine boxes I added patterned paper trim 1/8 inch on each panel and the top and then some ribbon. The finished project is 2“ x 2” x 4” – the right size for a few treats and I will add a gift card for my children.

Donna – Great card for Sketch #1 - lovely collage paper! Love how you also embossed the banner and that is a great birthday stamp! Happy to hear that your DGS made it safely before the snowstorm – the Northeast USA was hit much harder than us.

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:22:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Gisele for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 2/10/2013(UTC)
LisaW. Offline
#75 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:47:44 AM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

is there a way to get past the "path not found."
LisaW. Offline
#76 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:49:49 AM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

lets see...just cleared browser...nope

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:50:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AcrossThePond Offline
#77 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 9:34:53 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Gisele - I just love your favour boxes, there is no need to think we have to make a card every timeBigGrin and they are so cute.

Nanadonna - Your card is just lovely, I love all the papers they work so well together. How did you cut that wavy boarder please?

The "dongle thing" is a stick I put in to my laptop after I have loaded it up with credit. It then allows me to use the Internet as and when. I am so old school I hope I have said that right LOL .

Turtlebug - Congrats to your Grandson and good luck for today.

Sue
 2 users thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#78 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:49:24 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Happy Sunday everyone!

TurtleBug: beautiful job on your collage card... love all the different embellishments on it. Congratulations to your grandson with all his winnings

Gisele:
wonderful "DAD" card... love all the different dimensions and colors. Beautiful sympathy card... yes we hate making those... great cuts and love that lace trim. OH wow! I love each and everyone one of your Valentine boxes!!!

*NanaDonna*:
very pretty sketch 1 in DCWV papers I don't have! HAH HAH

LisaW.: I'm sorry you're still having trouble with this MB. I know a lot already explained Photobucket but let me know if you still need help with that
 2 users thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#79 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:50:27 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Gisele wrote:
Here's a couple of views of my front yard with all of the snow!

Have a great day!

What's snow? Huh

What ever that is... looks like a great view BigGrin

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:51:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: ... because I forgot something

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#80 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:54:46 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

BingoLady wrote:
Raquel, nice to see you back with your wonderful cards, I thought you had left us.Crying Crying Crying LOL

I wouldn't leave you all... these MB errors can't get rid of me that easily! Flapper

However, I probably won't be on as often really soon though. We're still packing and moving date has been postponed to mid-March now... so soon... really soon... you won't see me as often

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#81 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:57:15 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Here's my sketch 1 with this week's freebie digi from DDF and my Ad colors

Cartridge used: Art Philosophy * Home Decor
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/11/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#82 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:59:41 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Sketch 2, male card, and my attempt at a collage using DCWV Generation papers

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#83 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:02:49 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Alright... both sketches done but I didn't get the third extra credit. I'll need to get that extra credit somehow but I do still need to make a Christmas card for this week so hopefully, I can combine bothBigGrin

Ok, before I go...

*NanaDonna* is hosting for us this coming Wednesday!

Thank you

Have a great Sunday everyone!
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#84 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:29:13 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Thank you everyone. I had to put my dog down on Saturday. It's been really tough over the weekend in the silence of not having her around. I miss her terribly, but I'm grateful that I had gotten a new dog last year with the idea that I knew her time was soon and couldn't handle not having another dog around. Harley (my shitzu) and I are adjusting to not having her around, but I still mourn greatly for her. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers for the weeks ahead as we adjust to a new way of life!

I will try and rejoin again in the next challenge it has just been too hard right now to concentrate on much of anything else but Harley!
Gisele Offline
#85 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:14:13 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Raquel – yes that white, fluffy stuff is snow BigGrin. I'm fortunate to have a great property to enjoy each season. Tomorrow's weather prediction is freezing rain - that's not fun. What a great Valentine’s card in the ad colours – love how you used the flourish! I like your male gamer card and collage!

Christine – sorry again to hear of your loss!

Here’s my interpretation of Sketch #1. I used some Tim Holtz papers and the truck is from Everyday Paper dolls (cut twice and pop dots for the front of the cab)and the tree is from Christmas cart.

I won't be around for the next 2 days but will be back on Wednesday!

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:16:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 2/10/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 2/11/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#86 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 9:38:54 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok... the MB was down again earlier. Sandy texted me and told me she couldn't get on and asked me if I could... I checked... I couldn't!

This seems like it's going to be an on and off battle with Cricut. I sure do hope they fix it and soon!

Gisele:
love your truck Christmas card and that tree in the back... that's awesome!
Gisele on 2/12/2013(UTC)
LisaW. Offline
#87 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 8:23:05 AM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

I did sign up for photobucket but going to try the other way first...if not I will come back after work and see if I can at least post one of my sketches.

After spending all day/evening functions with my kids bball Saturday I topped the evening off by finishing my card (started it between breaks)...fitting that I used bball. My DS has two sessions and DD had one very tough game. The size difference between my daughter and the other player was tough but she did at least block one of her shots...I will include a picture:).
LisaW. attached the following image(s):
DSCF0167.JPG
DSCF0155.JPG
 1 user thanked LisaW. for this useful post.
britishgirl Offline
#88 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 10:44:32 AM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 143 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ♥ Raquel ♥ Go to Quoted Post
Here's my sketch 1 with this week's freebie digi from DDF and my Ad colors

Cartridge used: Art Philosophy * Home Decor

love this card can you tell me what DDF is please

1 user thanked britishgirl for this useful post.
TurtleBug Offline
#89 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 12:31:42 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 956 time(s) in 618 post(s)
WE WON!!!! WE WON!!!

We are beyond excited.....Joeys Soccer team WON FINALS!!!
The whole Team played an awesome four games, shut-out 3 of the 4 and scored a total of 20 GOALS over the course of the Tournament, 20 goals is UNBELIEVEABLE!!! We all had an awesome, exciting and fun-filled week-end.
Now it is time to get commenting on all these great cards, after I come back from running some errands.
But, first a pic of my precious soccer player grandson, Joey, from a Tournament last year, cause forgot my camera this week-end. He looks the same, just a little taller.!BigGrin

Edited by user Monday, February 11, 2013 12:46:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

TurtleBug attached the following image(s):
JOEY SOCCER 2012.jpg
BingoLady Offline
#90 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 8:10:38 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

My # 1 sketch and ad colors, and I hope this will work for a collage card.BigGrin BigGrin
With my beautiful GDs just like their Nana.LOL LOL

Edited by user Monday, February 11, 2013 9:38:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/12/2013(UTC)