Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CLARE39d0e4a3 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 2:48:04 PM(UTC)
CLARE39d0e4a3

Groups: Registered

I can honestly sit here and tell you how bad an experience that I am having with this set up process, I thought it would be as easy as print and go , oh but no! Over the past days have resulted in frustration followed by tears!! I am computer literate, set up alot of items on my pc at home and in work, and this has to be the worst ever!

I have update my account info to include the machine and serial number, I have downloaded all the sofware to my mac, and using the mace software, II have a usb, that works on other machines, connected to both my computer and cricut expressions 2 , but do you think I can Sync? No ! Can I cut of the design software - nope, can I complete a firmware update no......all of this I have done repeatedly, to no avail.. If I can not get this thing working it is going back........so mad, and annoyed, so far not a good product, can anyone help me please !! Angry
MaryStillman Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 3:23:34 PM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Was thanked: 1241 time(s) in 788 post(s)
What machine do you have? CCR and mac is a buggy union. I would suggest that you head on over to the cricut forum for CCR and machines and start exploring there. A lot of people have had problems with mac and ccr and some of the machines. You might be able to find help there.

Sorry you are having so many problems. I don't use CCR, but many people do and the results have been mixed. Some have no problems and others cannot get the thing to even load.

Here's a link the the forums for CCR and machines. http://www.cricut.com/fo...es-and-Applications.aspx

Mary
scrapalette Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:02:12 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18941 time(s) in 8455 post(s)
I'd call PC and talk with Customer Service. They will help you resolve all your set-up issues. Click the SUPPORT link at the top for the number and hours.
lAutreRainey30fc4885 Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 7:03:17 PM(UTC)
lAutreRainey30fc4885

Boy do I hear you! I just got a machine and I'm ready to toss it too!

Thank god my son was here to do the IT for me but, still, what directions there are are inadequate and confusing and the cartridges don't seem to have any at all! I bought a cartridge to make boxes that need scoring. NO information at all about how to get them scored once cut.

The box didn't have any info about what I was buying either. I had NO idea I got a machine that has to be permanently teathered to my computer and I don't have a laptop that I can move to a convenient spot for spreading out the ___ Cricut.

I called the helpline to see why I was having so many problems connecting the machine to my computer. Their computer had crashed. Looks like I will be unable to use MY machine every time they're down.

So far, I am regretting seeing a sale price on this stoopid machine!