Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Natole Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:43:58 AM(UTC)
Natole

Groups: Registered

I'm cutting out simple heart shapes in CCR and I keep getting this message:

"One or more of your cut images are not positioned entirely on the mat. They will be skipped."

My images are very clearly on the mat. Even if I try to cut just one image it is giving me a problem. Do I have some sort of incorrect setting? I'm getting so frusturated bc this should be so simple and I'm trying to not waste all of my paper.
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:45:51 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7910 time(s) in 3708 post(s)
It's possible that you have a shape off the mat where you can't see it. Use Ctrl A to select everything. If the bounding box is bigger than the object you can see on the mat then it means there's another object there somewhere. You should be able to zoom your mat out enough to find it and delete it.

If you start a new file do you have the same problem?
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 7:47:03 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8271 time(s) in 4873 post(s)
You will get this error message whenever you EDIT/HIDE anything on your image. I don't know if that's what you're doing, but I know this message comes on with you use that function.

I don't worry about it; however, I have never had any problems with my cut going through with everything I'm seeing on the mat.

The only other thing....if you have any of your images outside that 1/4" yellow area around the whole inside of the mat, your images may not CUT.

Char
cynthialovato384d1ae2 Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:41:50 AM(UTC)
cynthialovato384d1ae2

I have been looking for a solution to this same question posted a year ago. I keep getting the same warning problem. I have tried everything. I am frustrated because I need to get the project done for a teacher. I have tried the ctrl A and zooming out all the way to check for images. I have stared a new project. turned everything off then on again. Sync and trouble shooting. Nothing! Can someone help me please.
cynthialovato384d1ae2 Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:43:45 AM(UTC)
cynthialovato384d1ae2

I have been looking for a solution to this same question posted a year ago. I keep getting the same warning problem. I have tried everything. I am frustrated because I need to get the project done for a teacher. I have tried the ctrl A and zooming out all the way to check for images. I have stared a new project. turned everything off then on again. Sync and trouble shooting. Nothing! Can someone help me please.
joyceml2f026a472 Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 8:35:29 PM(UTC)
joyceml2f026a472

I keep getting the same error as WELL!! UGH!! Is there fix for this? I keep getting the same warning problem. I have tried everything. I am frustrated because I need to get the project done for my nephew's football team. I have tried the ctrl A and zooming out all the way to check for images. I have stared a new project. turned everything off then on again. Sync and trouble shooting. Nothing! Can someone help US!!!!!