Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

wedon92149d0ed6a Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:03:48 AM(UTC)
wedon92149d0ed6a

Groups: Registered

I run a windows 7 machine, and when I buy anything digitally, I find it is more difficult to use. I have been trying to create the butterfly suckers that was featured this week, but there is only one on the template. And it is two separate images, so I have to copy and paste and try to position it correctly, to fit more than one on a 12x12. It is frustrating for to keep not responding, and freeze, and not copy and paste. I truly hate my cricut and the ccr.
perkins_gbf35ef240 Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 12:59:04 PM(UTC)
perkins_gbf35ef240

Well at least you have found the place to download it and get into it. I see nothing to download. I did download something yesterday, but never found projects. Very discouraged also.
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:48:57 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8263 time(s) in 4865 post(s)
Originally Posted by: wedon92149d0ed6a Go to Quoted Post
I run a windows 7 machine, and when I buy anything digitally, I find it is more difficult to use. I have been trying to create the butterfly suckers that was featured this week, but there is only one on the template. And it is two separate images, so I have to copy and paste and try to position it correctly, to fit more than one on a 12x12. It is frustrating for to keep not responding, and freeze, and not copy and paste. I truly hate my cricut and the ccr.

How old is your computer? I use Windows 7; 64-Bit. I rarely experience lag times when placing images on the mat, copying/pasting, etc.! On occasion, I have had problems to find out a little later that PC was down and/or CCR was experiencing problems. They were having problems on the 12th, in the afternoon....and ultimately, the CCR AND the MB were down for several hours.

What CRICUT machine are you using? This may be the problem. I don't think the E2 or the IMAGINE work too good at this point (some are having good luck, but to hear it on the MB, many are not having that good of luck with those two machines).

I have an EXPRESSION I use with an old Windows XP and a MINI I use with 7;64-Bit. They both work very efficiently.

I'm sorry you're having problems; have you called ProvoCraft to help you out?

CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:59:13 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: perkins_gbf35ef240 Go to Quoted Post
Well at least you have found the place to download it and get into it. I see nothing to download. I did download something yesterday, but never found projects. Very discouraged also.

Are you trying to download CCR or are you trying to download a digital that you bought? PC automatically downloads digitals we buy to our cricut.com account. You should be able to find the digitals you buy, in CCR, under the IMAGES tab (at the bottom) under MY CARTRIDGES (filter). If you don't see MY CARTRIDGES, you might have to scroll up on the right side to get up to the top to see MY CARTRIDGES....it's at the very top.

There you should be able to see your digital that PC downloaded to your account.

HTH.

Char
erin24d691970 Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:34:40 AM(UTC)
erin24d691970

I have a mac and I have similar problems. I keep thinking that it shouldn't be this hard. Has anyone had success downloading a project into craftroom and having it work?
CricketCMV Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 9:08:20 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

What are you trying to download into CCR?

Char
weinerkuhn3420259d Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 10:07:02 PM(UTC)
weinerkuhn3420259d

I also have problems with freezing, etc. as the others mentioned on my MAC. Incredibly frustrating editing software that is NOT user-friendly.
amesaur Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:12:28 PM(UTC)
amesaur

Originally Posted by: weinerkuhn3420259d Go to Quoted Post
I also have problems with freezing, etc. as the others mentioned on my MAC. Incredibly frustrating editing software that is NOT user-friendly.

Same.. so frustrating it freezes mid project then it freezes when I try to reopen the projects that were auto saved
Lisa L. Offline
#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 1:39:04 PM(UTC)
Lisa L.

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 13 post(s)
The CCR freezes on me constantly. No idea why.
MissBecca Offline
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:41:37 PM(UTC)
MissBecca

Huh I have a MAC and i can't get my MAC and CCR to even talk to each other! i plug in the usb and it wants me to start a new network. i'm usually so good at this computer stuff but i can't figure this out at all.
sharrisa89d507b Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2013 9:37:44 AM(UTC)
sharrisa89d507b

I also have a MAC. Could not get it to talk at all with CCR. Tried for hours to update firmware. Finally spoke with very helpful support person. I had to borrow a PC and do my first update through Windows. THEN I had a "bridge" that would let my Expression update the firmware on my MAC. Support even e-mailed me late that night checking on my progress. Was frustrating, but now I'm cutting. Occasional short pauses while the machines talk/think, but no freezes that result in lost work. I have had the Expression for maybe 4 years and HATED it. Now I may be falling in love.