Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Olivia'sNana Offline
#61 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 5:34:36 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 897 time(s) in 432 post(s)
I don't have a clue how to tell you step by step how to fix it but I will try to attach or otherwise send you the step by step (with pictures) of what Jill with PC sent me the other day when I called with this same problem I had while getting my mothers computer set up with ccr. She knew exactly what the problem was when I called and within secondes emailed me the doc for the specific anitvirus sw that is on my moms computer. I can only assume they have the same thing with all the av programs that are problems. I think the gest of it is there are two files that you have to authorize your virus program to allow as trusted sites. They are Cricut Craft Room and CCRBridge. I am a self proclaimed idiot when it comes to this kind of computer stuff.

Well it won't let me post it. It is in MS Word doc and it won't attach. If you will pm me with your email address I will forward or call PC support and they can help you. Jill answered my question and sent me this doc within 2 minutes of me calling the other day.

Edited by user Friday, February 15, 2013 5:46:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified