Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ShawnMosch Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 9:01:31 AM(UTC)
ShawnMosch

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 854 time(s) in 292 post(s)
I have a 12 year old daughter, so we are at that age when something is "in" one minute and "out" the next, but she loves to have decorations on things. I figured out a great way for her to decorate her school supplies but it allows her to change things up as often as she wants.

This notebook was decorated with Square 1 adhesive backed material so she can remove the decorations, place them in a different way, put on new ones . .. but all of them can be saved and will stick over and over again. Think of it like a Post It note and a woven fabric material.

This could be good for decorating classrooms too. The decorations would come off easy and not damage the surface you put them on, and then can be used over and over again!
 2 users thanked ShawnMosch for this useful post.
Havetoomuchstuff on 9/28/2012(UTC), CocoasMom on 10/15/2012(UTC)
MsHope2012 Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:31:12 AM(UTC)
MsHope2012

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 10 post(s)
That's cool. I am working on creating a bedroom for my two year old nephew when he visits. I want the theme to be space but I'm not sure if he will still like this in the future. These would be perfect. Cool

I'd love to decorate some of the stuff in my classroom with this also. For some reason, kid cannot remember where the lined paper is...Ugh, my room isn't that big. I could make a big arrow and just stick it on the wall. LOL.

Thanks!

http://learningcurve2012.blogspot.com/