Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<2728293031>»
lv2scrap02 Offline
#841 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:00:01 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1297 time(s) in 1008 post(s)
Just heard from Friday night into Sat. some snow but not too much!

Next weekend Son in law heard possible another snow storm heading this way!!

I really have to have my hair touched up on Sat. so hoping it is only a dusting. So many parking lots you can't even park because the snow is piled so high!

Well hoping everyone has a nice evening/day
joyfullycrafting Online
#842 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:41:47 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1517 time(s) in 1209 post(s)
Well, we have had a change of plans. DH is having surgery in the morning. The doc will start laproscoperly to see if the infection is clear and if it is, which we pray it is, he will decide whether he can go thru a scope or if he has to make an incision.

It is about 20 minutes from home to the hospital.
Creative Mac Offline
#843 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 6:53:04 PM(UTC)
Creative Mac

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hi All! Blushing

I'm in Gulfport, MS and it's so interesting to read all of your stories!! We survived Katrina (hurricane) so I guess we are here to stay!!

I'm super new to this board and I hope you don't mind me being here. I have a Cricut E and I love it too much!!!

I wonder if anyone here has any idea what cartridges would be best for masculine images. I need mustaches and such . . . .any input would be appreciated!!

Thanks so much!![/size][/size]

SandraB. Offline
#844 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:00:28 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 293 time(s) in 252 post(s)
Hi everyone
Welcome to the few new faces I see here tonite. I live in Alberta, Canada with my dh and 3 grown children; 2 dd's both married and 1 ds who lives in a group home. I work as an educational assistant and love my crafting. I think I've tried almost every craft that's come alongBigGrin!

Nancy: too bad about dd's snow removal issues. Hopefully, they will get someone in there who knows what they are doing. Hope Abigail likes her new room and glad you got your computer back. Hope you don't get too much more snow.

Joy: hope dh's surgery goes well and he is on the mend real soon.

Creative Mac: of course we don't mind you being here, we love new faces to the board. We are like one big Cricut family here. Jump in whenever you like. I thought there was a digital cart out recently that had mustaches, etc., on. Maybe check the shopping section of the board and do a search for mustaches and see what pops up.

DH and I just came home from a Valentine's dinner at Swiss Chalet. I had a gift card so thought we might as well use it.

Bye for now, take care everyone.

NJsharon Offline
#845 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 5:50:00 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
CreativeMac, welcome to our chat thread & feel free to jump in whenever you get the chance! I also remember seeing a cartridge or digital images just recently that had moustaches on it. I cannot think what cartridge it was though. Hopefully someone can help you out on here!

Heard the snowstorm this weekend shouldn't be too much, which is good as I am off to a crop in the hills of PA with my daughter Elise on saturday. I don't want to be driving on tiny roads if they are too slippery! Don't want to get snowed in at the crop either! lol

I hadn't heard about the snowstorm for next week, oh no! Hope it isn't a lot.

Well I have laryngitis I think. I have almost completely lost my voice! I can just about whisper today! Yesterday it was croaky, but I could talk. The kids at school kept asking me what was wrong with my voice. LOL Hope I get it back by the crop tomorrow as I am meant to talk about my new products to the croppers. I just cannot do that right now! I might have to get Sue, the crop leader to say that "Sharon has new CTMH idea books & products, but has laryngitis, so cannot talk about them. Please see her individually to pick up an idea book or to ask questions about any of the new products." LOL

Oh & my other big news is that they are changing my job at school again! I just found out yesterday morning that starting Tuesday I am going to be in the classroom with the 3 autistic students and the 1 downs syndrome student. I told my supervisor "I can tell you I am not exactly happy about this move" He said he understands & thanks me for being flexible. Ugh.

I actually don't mind that classroom now, even though it is tough in there. I have gotten used to it. But just hate to move again & leave my Kindergarten kiddies. :( I love it in there, with that age. The students in the new classroom are about 9-10 years of age, so a bit older.

Will have to try to find a course on sign language too & see if the school will help pay for it or not. As they use a lot of signing in that class as all the students are non-verbal. I cannot sign anything, except "bathroom/toilet". So that would really help me.

I hate they keep changing me around. My lead teacher was upset too, but she also said I should take it as a compliment that it is ME that they keep moving around, as they obviously think I am good enough to do these jobs. I know they really love me & they know I am capable of jumping into anything, which is good. But man, wondering if I shouldn't have been that great in the diabled classroom so they chose someone else instead. LOL

I have a mammogram this morning too. Follow up to them finding some "thickening" on my right breast at my annual gyn appt. Hope it is nothing, but good to have the mammogram & sonogram today to double check. Will let you all know if I hear of anything after today.

NJsharon Offline
#846 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 5:51:42 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Originally Posted by: joyfullycrafting Go to Quoted Post
Well, we have had a change of plans. DH is having surgery in the morning. The doc will start laproscoperly to see if the infection is clear and if it is, which we pray it is, he will decide whether he can go thru a scope or if he has to make an incision.

It is about 20 minutes from home to the hospital.

Good luck to your DH, will say a prayer for him & hope he makes it through okay.
Larmabee Offline
#847 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 6:37:29 AM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Yay! Last day of school before a week break. And all after noon is science fair. The day should go quickly! The weather has been sooo warm for here this time of year. Definitely do not need my ski pants, mitts are still advisable Laugh
Oh, about the taxes - CRAZY!! We pay $500 a year and last year we didn't get charged because the house was so fair behind in taxes they had taken it off the taxable list! Lucky us!
Sharon Yucky laryngitis. I have felt it coming on several times this winter, but it hasn't caught me yet! I agree with you, the constant shifting ins't good. But obviously you are in high demand!
Sandra How was supper? I haven't been to Swiss Chalet in probably 20 years!
Creative Mac Just jump in at any time!
Joy I will be praying for your hubby this am.
Nancy Unbelievable snow fall this year!
Did you guys read about the meteor in Russia? It actually came close enough to break windows. Craziness!
Take care
Laura
lv2scrap02 Offline
#848 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 9:26:38 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra... glad you enjoyed your Valentine's Dinner

Laura.. love your taxesBigGrin

Joy... Good Luck to DH with the surgery

Sharon... poor Sharon you go from class to class. Good Luck with your new class

Here is a photo of Abigail at 9months

I can't believe how easy that was to postBigGrin

Edited by user Friday, February 15, 2013 9:27:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 attached the following image(s):
Abigail 9 months.JPG
NJsharon Offline
#849 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 10:21:06 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Aaaw Abigail is growing up so quickly!! So cute!
 1 user thanked NJsharon for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 2/15/2013(UTC)
Sharewarebear Offline
#850 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 3:24:11 PM(UTC)
Sharewarebear

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello everyone. I have a question. Has anyone ever done a scrapbook page or 2 when they see a Broadway or other type theatrical show. I have seen Rock of Ages twice and Jekyll & Hyde. All three shows were in Toronto.

I have almost completed the Jekyll & Hyde one. This show holds a special place in my heart as I finally, after 8 years of waiting, got to meet my favorite artist on season 4 of american idol, Constantine. I was lucky enough to get 7th row seats for the show as well as meeting him at the stage entrance after the show. I would like to share my pages when I get some time to take a picture of them. I think they are missing something but i am not sure what.

I do have an idea for my rock of ages experience I just have to find some time where I can do it.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#851 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 5:37:43 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: Sharewarebear Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone. I have a question. Has anyone ever done a scrapbook page or 2 when they see a Broadway or other type theatrical show. I have seen Rock of Ages twice and Jekyll & Hyde. All three shows were in Toronto.

I have almost completed the Jekyll & Hyde one. This show holds a special place in my heart as I finally, after 8 years of waiting, got to meet my favorite artist on season 4 of american idol, Constantine. I was lucky enough to get 7th row seats for the show as well as meeting him at the stage entrance after the show. I would like to share my pages when I get some time to take a picture of them. I think they are missing something but i am not sure what.

I do have an idea for my rock of ages experience I just have to find some time where I can do it.

Hi Welcome to our MB.

yes a couple of years ago I went to see "WICKED" I had 5 th row seats and boy was that unbelievable. Loved it I would love to see it again. I only did one scrapbook page.

I also would love to see "Rock of all Ages" glad you enjoyed the shows

lv2scrap02 Offline
#852 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 5:39:26 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

thanks Sharon

One of my neighbors came over today to see Abigail and she was so quiet.

then she hears a song on the TV and starts dancing. It was so funny but cute

Have a good night/day everyone
SandraB. Offline
#853 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 7:56:01 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 293 time(s) in 252 post(s)
Hi everyone;
Thank goodness this week is finally done, it seems like it's been a long one! Now for a long w/end...it's Family Day here on Mon., so we have the day off. Tomorrow Troy has a bowling tour., after he is done bowling I will leave him with his coach and come back to pick-up dh and then head off to my uncle's 90th birthday. Sun., dd & sil are coming for supper and Mon., we have an afternoon hockey game.

Sharon: sorry to hear about your move again. I know how you feel though...with me bouncing around from elem. in the a.m. to junior high in the p.m., sometimes I feel like a fish out of water. Hope things work out for you and like your lead teacher says it's you they like. Have fun at your crop tomorrow.

Laura: it's been quite nice here also the past few days. I just saw a clip of the meteorite on the news tonite. We just got a Swiss Chalet here a few years ago, this was only the 2nd time we were there. It was a nice evening out for us.

Nancy: Abby is getting so big and she is a real cutie, looks like a real happy baby.

Sharewarebear: hi and welcome to our board. Sorry I can't help with your question but would love to see your finished project.

When I got home this afternoon my parcel of Keurig coffee had arrived. I guess we'll have to try some of them out toniteBigGrin! Glad they had some 5 packs of the flavored ones so we can try just a few to see if we like them. Will order bigger packs next time if they pass the taste test. Better run and finish off uncle's birthday card.

Bye for now, take care everyoneBigGrin
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 2/17/2013(UTC)
DebbieScraps Offline
#854 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:20:47 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Hi again, everybody sounds super busy BigGrin

Nancy, what a cute pic of Abigail, she is growing up so fast.
Joy, hope the surgery went well, my DD is also having red roses for her wedding but she is having real ones. That is cute that you were given the bouquet of flowers.
Sandra, enjoy your coffee, can you drink coffee at night without it keeping you awake?
Sharon, hope you feel better soon
Laura, glad to hear you are having some better weather, that meteor in Russia was quite scarey!
Angie, you have been quiet, hope all is well in your part of the world.
JeanneLee, I am sure you are busy with your son and enjoying his company

Had such a hectic week, we had one girl at work quit and refuse to work her notice so have been busy trying to help out with her shifts. I don't think any of us were sad to see her go! I am still having drama with the pool pump, am so over it now!

Oh, in answer to the question, I use a combination of cricut, stamps and everything else on all my projects LOL LOL LOL
 1 user thanked DebbieScraps for this useful post.
Larmabee Offline
#855 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 12:28:42 PM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Happy Saturday everyone!
Today starts my week break! YAY - so excited. I am going to work on building up some stock for my craft sales. Also shhhh but I got a copy of some software not to be mentioned here. Going to play with it a bit.
Debbie I really struggle understanding people who don't honor their notice given! There may be some exceptions, but not many in my mind anyways!
Sandra We also get Monday as a holiday (Canadian thing, eh!), Tuesday is a First Nation holiday for the reserve I live on. Wed-Fri are what we call February break. It is a perfect time as Feb can be such a miserable stretch for teachers and students alike!
Nancy I love watching dancing babies - sooo adorable!
Sharon I just can't get over the weather you guys have been enduring the last few months - unbelievable!
Take care - I'm off to play
Laura
 1 user thanked Larmabee for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#856 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 12:55:19 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

wheeeeeeeeeee. left the house 8am this morning for a chiropractor adjustment came home and then left to do errands, get hair touched up and cut.. they were so crowded because 2 gals left (min as a matter of fact) after 30 yrs. of service. Don't know the story yet.

But her and her Dd have worked with this Salon for close to 30 yrs. at another location then they came to Commack and I have been going there for 10 yrs. i was so upset.

But the young girls that were there knew the color formular so it was ok. Although my hair looks lighter!!

Had some food shopping to do and just got home at 2:30pm.

Boy am I tired

thanks for the comments on Abigail.
joyfullycrafting Online
#857 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:26:39 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Read everything but amexhausted so will just check in.

DH had an almost five hour surgery. It was bad inside of him. He does feel better having the tube out of his side, though. He was REALLY infected inside. So thankful the doc decided to go ahead with the surgery. He is an excellent surgeon.

We will be here at the hospital until at least Monday.
NJsharon Offline
#858 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:43:54 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Wow Joy, 5hrs of surgery is a lot! So glad that hopefull helped him out though & hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Don't think I posted but my mammogram & sonogram they did came back clear. So that is great. That is always a little worrying!

Crop yesterday with Elise went very well. She was pretty well behaved nearly all of the day. Just a couple of times I had to reminder to calm down as she was getting just a little hyper, just with talking to me. Had 2 people come up towards the end of the crop & say how well behaved she was, so that was nice. She thoroughly enjoyed herself & when I asked her if it was a good time she said "it was better than good, it was excellent! I want to stay her forever!" LOL

Oh my voice is almost back to normal! Just a wee bit croaky now! I have been drinking tea with honey when I get the chance & think that helped a bit.

Today I am meant to go to a kickboxing class this morning at the gym, but honestly so very nervous about it. Never doen kickboxing, but heard it is very high impact & so makes me nervous as I am so out of shape still! I will go to the gym, but may chicken out of that class, will see how I go. I want to do it, just nervous about it!

Snow that was forecast for this weekend didn't materialize, which is a good thing! Hoping spring comes soon, I love spring with the lovely weather & nice flowers, my favorite season!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#859 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:52:56 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra you sure are a busy gal always on the goBigGrin enjoy family day and the hockey game

Joy.. prayers and good wishes coming your way for DH to have a speedy recovery

Sharon.. I think one of the gals on the mb does iick boxing I remember someone chatting about it. Good luck with that. You are a brave one

So glad emily enjoyed the crop so much. Did she also craft with you or had her own little project going on??

Glad your test results came back clear.. that is always something to worry about.

Well all day yesterday we had light snow flurries then by 5pm thicker snow flakes and all night it snowed. Thankful the weather wasn't so cold because it is now a dusting

Still had to shovel for Max a little but not too bad

Debbie nice to see you on th MB. I know how busy you have been

Really getting nervous about this eye surgery not so much the cataract but the lenses being put in the eyes.

I am scheduled for March 4th and 18th no computer for the first couple of days.

I think I will have the baby towards the end of the week

Got up early today and got so much accomplished. Washing floors, cleaning bathrooms.
Dusted and polished furniture Friday. Food shopping done.

Monday is Presidents Day but because of Sandy the schools are open for our District. I have to say most businesses are upset kids in school and parents who had to cancel Winter Vacations.

So I am getting together with my Crafty friend Linda in the morning. Helping her with 50 gifts bags cut with TBBM cartridge.

Well have a great day/evening everyone

anyone watch "Downton Abbey"???
lv2scrap02 Offline
#860 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:56:02 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: Creative Mac Go to Quoted Post
Hi All! Blushing

I'm in Gulfport, MS and it's so interesting to read all of your stories!! We survived Katrina (hurricane) so I guess we are here to stay!!

I'm super new to this board and I hope you don't mind me being here. I have a Cricut E and I love it too much!!!

I wonder if anyone here has any idea what cartridges would be best for masculine images. I need mustaches and such . . . .any input would be appreciated!!

Thanks so much!![/size][/size]

Welcome to our mb.

In Cricut Classroom they have images exactly what you are looking forBigGrin
NJsharon Offline
#861 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:30:29 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Well I survived kickboxing & man, that was so tough. I said never again! LOL
Well not until I lose some more weight & get more fit! It just about killed me!

Elise did some scrapbooking yesterday & some cards. Mainly used coloring & stickers, but did a bit of stamping too. She loved it & did so well!

Jenny Walsh Offline
#862 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:37:57 AM(UTC)
Jenny Walsh

Hi,

Not sure if I can join this group as I'm from England. I haven't seen any other posts from the UK, but then I haven't read all 29 pages of posts. I've had my cricut exp 2 for about a month now and I've gone Cricut mad!

If it's ok to join then let me know and I'll post a proper introduction.

Good evening (it's half five here) to all of you x
Jenny Walsh Offline
#863 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:48:41 AM(UTC)
Jenny Walsh

Ooooooh, just uploaded my photo and it's squished my face in. I now look much thinner!! Thank you for doing that!
CraftyMichelle Offline
#864 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:16:14 AM(UTC)
CraftyMichelle

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Hello everyone, Im Michelle, i live in Youngstown Ohio, married to a wonderful man of 25 years, i have two grown children and 3 beautiful grand kids.
I just bought my first cricut 2 weeks ago and i can believe its taken me this long to get one. I have made so many cute items that i just cant seem to be able to stop, not that i want too. Im looking forward to meeting everyone and chatting as well. I also have 2 babies at home, Cheekee my cute and adorable cockerspaniel and Pongo, he is our lastest rescue he is a mix of chiwawa and mini doberman pincher.
Looking out the window and we just got another 6 inches of snow. I think im really done with this stuff and looking really forward to the sun. Hope everyone has a glorious Sunday. BigGrin
NJsharon Offline
#865 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:13:34 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Welcome Jenny & Michele, you are welcome to chat with us, no matter where you are from!

I am originally from England (Colchester in Essex), but been here in the US for almost 20 years now! Wow, funny to say that! I am married to my sweetheart Paul & have fraternal twin girls that will be 8yrs old in May. No indoor pets, just our 3 outdoor feral cats that we feed & take care of!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#866 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:21:34 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: Jenny Walsh Go to Quoted Post
Ooooooh, just uploaded my photo and it's squished my face in. I now look much thinner!! Thank you for doing that!

LOL BigGrin LOL

Welcome to the Cricut Chatters
lv2scrap02 Offline
#867 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:29:12 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Welcome Jenny and Michael.. nice to meet you both. Please come and chat anytime

Sharon .. you are brave kickboxing.. omg.. let me know how you feel tomorrow

I will tell you a little about me I am married going on 29 years come May

I have a DD from my previous marriage she is now a mom and I have my first grandchild Abigail.

My DH has 2 sons from his previous marriage and DH has 5 grandchildren

My DH bought me my first Cricut Bug for my Birthday in 2006 and the madness beganBigGrin

Then 1 1/2 yrs. later the Expression, Gypsy and on and on. I got my Imagine at launch Sept. 2010

Before I started taking care of my 9 month old granddaughter my machines would be going all day
whether is was card making or scrapbooking and paper crafting I love it.

I do love taking care of my little one so on weekend i get to play.

Hope to see you all back again

We have gals from all over the US and all of the Country

Oh and this is Max he is my havanese he just turned 8 yrs. old
Shelly Offline
#868 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:42:16 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 311 time(s) in 273 post(s)
Hi everyone! Just got back from a nice weekend with DH. Went south to Mesquite NV and stayed in our RV for a few days. Was so nice to get away from winter! Nice warm sunshine and blue skies.

Just read through the messages trying to catch up.

SHARON - So sorry they keep moving you around, but you are right that they must think you are good and can handle any situation. Glad your mammogram came back ok! Scary waiting to find out.

SANDRA - Glad your Valentine's Day was nice.

NANCY - Abagail is a DOLL! What a little cutie. Hope they get your town plowed out sometime soon. Saw on the news that after that storm, a lady was in labor so the neighbors made a sleigh out of a car luggage carrier and pulled her to the hospital.

JOY - A five hour surgery!! Not fun for you waiting and wondering all that time. Hopefully he will heal up fast now so you can get back to wedding stuff!

Welcome to all the new people on the board!

I know I have missed people and happenings, and I apologize. I don't mean to. Its just late and I had a lot of catching up to do. Too much for my old brain to remember.

Oh, my DD had her ultrasound. They had a fetal specialist in looking at it when they did it. He said that it is still there, but he is not worried about it at all. With her history, and the blood work coming back fine, he is sure there is nothing to worry about. Also the shape of it meant it was not bad. he told them that by 24 weeks he is sure it will be gone. So she is totally happy now. I am still worried, especially because they are not going to do another ultrasound at 24 weeks to make sure. i don't know why they didn't just wait till 24 weeks to look, but i guess they know what they are doing. I guess I will just have to quit being a worrywart.

Sorry this is so long!

NJsharon Offline
#869 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 4:48:36 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Wow 16 degrees this morning, with the wind chill it feels like 6 degrees! BRRRR!
I know you canadians are laughing at me now! But this is waaay too cold! LOL

So far today I am not sore from the kickboxing, maybe that will show up tomorrow or later today as I am walking more?!

Today we are going to make an hour drive to go to a British fish & chip shop, especially for me! We will also meet up with another couple there (the husband is also British, wife is American), so that will be nice!

That is about it for me, just resting inside, trying to snuggle up & avoid the cold!
joyfullycrafting Online
#870 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 7:31:18 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning. I tried to log in yesterday with DH's tablet, but had issues.

The nurses moved DH to a different room yesterday. It is much quieter, with a private bathroom. There have been LOTS of babies and YOUNG children in the hospital with RSV, and he was sharing a bathroom with one. They cry alot,of course, poor little things, but also, we really didn't need their germs. A better room opened up, so they moved "us." Very nice of them. It helps that it is a small hospital, and I have known the nurse he had yesterday for years!!

I am guessing DH will not come home until tomorrow, although today was a possibility. As of last night, he had not had solid food yet, but was up so soft stuff. One can only eat so much pudding! But yesterday, he was feeling much much better.

Shelly, I am starting to think Dr's do way too much testing of pregnant women. THREE friends I know who are preganant were told by their doctors that their babies might have a serious problem, and that they had to do further testing. And I think I only know four women who are pregnant. I didn't have any testing, and my girls were fine. I only had one ultra-sound. The doctor wanted to measure youngest's bones to try and figure out when whe was due. My due date for Kate was May 15 to June 15!

Nancy, Abigial is a cutie!!!

Have fun today, Sharon.

Jill and Megan both have the day off, but Kate goes to work at the onion packing shed. This is her last week for one job, but she will work at the second one (onion shed) thru next week.

Hi to the new ladies! And everyone else!!!