Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<56789>
trvkladd Offline
#181 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 7:36:44 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
A small swap/challenge group! Just for friends!

Jess~ If you decide to do it, let me know. I would love to! Traci and I were talking about doing something similar!

Kathy~ Safe travels, my friend. Hope all goes well for Bill.

Janice~ I would love to have more snow as well. DH thinks I'm nuts too! It was supposed to snow here yesterday but not even a flake!

Hope you all have a great day

~Rebecca

1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 2/19/2013(UTC)
M&KGrandma Offline
#182 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 7:46:29 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good Morning!!!!
We got back yesterday from Nashville and boy did we have an awesome time!!!! It was a blast, we went downtown to the Wildhorse Saloon, Whiskey Bent, Tequilla Cowboy, Honky Tonk and a couple other bars! I don't even drink, but did have a few beers!! The bands playing were awesome, some should really make it to the big time! At the convention on Saturday night, Craig Morgan played, he was FANTASTIC!!!! Thursday night was the welcome party and Sawyer Brown played.. fun time!!! Arleen and I went through the show once and that was enough for me! LOL! Toooo many people and really nothing I'm interested in, all hunting stuff, Bill and Tim were in heaven!! We took a tour and got to stop at Mike Wolf's (from American Pickers) Antique Archeology shop!! It was not as big as I thought it would, and the prices are really high! I did get mugs for my best friend and me!!! Then we came home to SNOW! Yuck! Joe had already sent us a picture of how he shoveled the driveway so we were prepared. I am sooo ready for Spring!
Traci, your door hanger is awesome! I love the colors, so cheerful!
Kathy, the one you made is beautiful!!!! That lace is fabulous and the way you used the heart... soo darling! I hope the coming months will not be too hard on you both, what a lousy hand you guys were dealt, huh? But it sounds like you are making the best of it, you just do what you have to do... and prayers are the best, sending some for you!
Rhonda, I can't believe how they can't get answers for you!! What a bummer to finally be off work and be so miserable! Love your sneak peek! Crystal Blooms are bouquets that are made from beads, they are gorgeous!!!! You can see them at www.crystalbloomweddings.com I did find a site that showed how to make them, so we may give it a try! Any visits yet?
Rebecca, so sorry about the kiddos! Maybe she will find something soon and you'll have them again!
Janice, does Bitsy smell better???? LOL!!! I need to get our two in, Randi usually does it, but in the winter it's just too hard, she usually does it outside.
Jess, let me know about the FB group if you decide...this MB is starting to go a bit wacky, I had so much trouble getting on before we left, I hate when that happens, when I have time to be here, I don't want to have the frustration of not being able to get on!!!!! How's your daughter feeling?
Well, I better get going, we kept the kids overnight since there is no school today and I missed them soooo much! But I've got to get Kaitlyn in the tub, she needs to get her hair washed! And she has not stopped talking since she woke up!!! Oh man, I can tell it's going to be a long day with her! Matthew has been watching TV and then wants to do stuff on the computer, so he'll be occupied much of the time. Me... I need to get laundry done from the trip!
Hope everyone has an awesome day!!!! Talk later...
Hugs,
Teri
 1 user thanked M&KGrandma for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 2/19/2013(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#183 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 8:11:25 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Teri~ Happy to hear that you made it back safely and you had a good time. Could you please post a link to the tutorial for making the crystal blooms? That would be something I'd like to try. I'm hoping to get the kids back but if I don't that's ok too! I wasn't really looking for a job but I did like the idea of having some extra money for crafting Laugh Flapper

Hope you have a great day

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#184 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 5:26:57 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Howdy y'all! Sorry I haven't been around much! I am starting my spring cleaning early so that I can start painting and have the new carpet laid!

I hope you all are doing well! The sickness has finally cleared! Yay!

Hey Evelyn! I should be mailing by the weekend! I hope you like everythingWink !
grandmaJ Offline
#185 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 4:51:45 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 778 time(s) in 647 post(s)
Good Morning!!

Teri, sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! Welcome back though, we missed you!

We got little bit of snow last night. Maybe 2 inches at the most. It was a really wet snow and Kim' dh went out after it stopped and shoveled. Now there is ice where he shoveled...Glare Hopefully it will warm up enough today to melt the ice off!! I am a firm beleiver that sometimes a littl snow on the walks/drives is ok...espceially if there is ice underneath!! Not real sure what his thinking was there.

Traci your hanger will go with the mail today!! Hope it gets to you in one piece!! Here is the tracking number: 9405 5036 9930 0324 2596 57

Have a great day everyone!!

Edited by user Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:01:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#186 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:36:15 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone is awake, alive, alert...enthusiastic!!!

It's going to be a great day. I woke up in a great mood.

Janice~ Happy that you finally got a little snow. Wish we'd get some down here but I'm sure there's no chance of that now.

Jess~ So happy that the illness in your house has finally passed. Dalton went to a school dance yesterday after school and came home throwing up. Hoping it's just because he ate too much and got too excited.

Hope all of you ladies have a terrific Tuesday

~Rebecca
M&KGrandma Offline
#187 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 9:07:02 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning! It's going to be a busy one for me today! And I actually have no kids, but Randi is bringing Kaitlyn and her little friend Abbey, over after school for a tea party! I'm telling you, that tiny tea set has generated a ton of parties by Miss K.!!! This is the first time she has asked to have a little girl friend over, so I am making it a little girly!! I tied pink tulle bows on the chairs and have doilies and cute cupcake papers and little ballerina cupcake toppers! I knew my obsession with cupcake papers would pay off!!! LOL!! I even added a little vase with some pink silk flowers and tied the bow on that too. I decided to give them Mary Engelbriet tea cups, though, those tiny ones don't hold enough to drink, so we'll use them as decorations unless they really want to use them!!! LOL!! I'll take pictures!!!
I will probably just leave them to it though, because my Mom is coming up for Bill to work on her car, so she wants to go to lunch, I'm pretty sure peanut butter and jelly sandwiches won't cut it!! LOL!!
I am going to try to get Lana's door hanger out today, it shouldn't be a problem!
Janice, I agree about the snow on the sidewalks, sometimes I feel safer walking in the snow than a clean walkway! We're supposed to get 1-3" today... I am so over this! It rained last night and this morning and then turned to flurries, I'm actually surprised Mom is coming up, but better today than tomorrow!!!
Rebecca, hope Dalton is feeling better!!! They do go overboard sometimes and end up paying for it!!!!
Jess.... hmmmm... spring cleaning, what's that??? Haha!! Our carpets need to be cleaned so bad, and the gal that we used to use isn't doing it anymore... so I need to find someone good. She could get stains out that we never could!
Better get moving, the tea party girls will be here in about a half hour!!
Have a great day... back later....
Hugs,
Teri
heaven43338 Offline
#188 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 4:02:33 PM(UTC)
heaven43338

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Rebecca so glad you and dh liked the doorhanger,
after all it will benefit you both, right?Blushing

So I am back at the Heartland inn for a few days then
later probably over to the Hope House. Dh is in the hospital
again here, this time for 17-21 days and then another week or so
outpatient staying with me at HH. On the 22nd they will start giving
him back his stem cells after they have emptied out his bone marrow.
They say days 4-7 after that are the hardest for him. I guess there can
be allot of side effects that aren't pleasant. Poor baby, but so far he's
doing good.

It is super chilly here with a wild breeze, they keep saying snow
is in the forecast again but not too much yet.

Jes you didn't answer me about March, are you continuing this swap?
If so I may need to know a little bit ahead of time if I need to bring
special craft stuff back here with me...can you pm me of your plans please?

Teri, enjoy the tea party!

DGD's 2nd bday party went well the night before we left and that was great therapy
for both Bill and meBigGrin We got to see all our kids and gkids in one day which doesn't
happen too often.
Hugs and warm thoughts sent to you all..
Kathy
scrappinchic Offline
#189 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:26:39 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Sorry Kathy! I was hoping too! Just need to make sure everyone is still interested. If we need to take a month off then thats okay too! Y'all let me know! Our thread has become very quiteCrying !

Things are crazy here! Just wanted you'll to know I haven't forgotten you and was thinking of you tonight! I will try to get on in the morning and catch up.

Have a great night!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 2/23/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#190 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 5:23:05 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

I'm still here!! But you are right, it sure has gotten quiet on here! Where did all our Maggie fans go??

Good Morning everyone!

Hi Kathy! Good to see you checking in!! Sounds like you are to get a pretty good snow out there according to the QC weatherguy! We are expecting around 6 inches I think they said but IA city was higher than that! BE CAREFUL!!! Will the worst days for Bill be some of the ones he is in the hospital yet? I hope so, they can help you take care of him then!! My heart goes out to you both cause this has all got to be so hard, both physicaly and mentally. Continued prayers for both of you!!

Hi Traci! You checked in lately? Miss you around here!!

Rebecca, hope your ds is feeling better!

Teri, a tea party sounds like so much fun!! PICS PLEASE!!

Jess, when you get done with your cleaning, will you come work on mine? That mood hasn't hit me yet, but it needs to!!

Rhonda, how are you doing? Back feelin better yet? hope it is!

Hello to everyone else I missed! hope all is going well!
 1 user thanked grandmaJ for this useful post.
scrappinchic Offline
#191 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 5:59:06 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning y'all!

I started the FB group its called Crafty Diva's! Look it up and ask to join! It would be so much easier than the MB. It will be so much easier to post pictureBigGrin ! I would love to continue this swap there! Its not for just swapping its for staying in touch, questions, ideas, sharing projects, selling unwanted items, swapping and challenges! I thought a challenge from time to time would be fun too! Anyone thats apart of the group is allowed to host, post challenges or anything! It will be our fun place! I am not computer smart so please bare with meScared !

Just let me know what y'all think between now and teh end of Feb. So I know whether to start it here or there.

trvkladd on 2/20/2013(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#192 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:23:05 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Good morning y'all!

I started the FB group its called Crafty Diva's! Look it up and ask to join! It would be so much easier than the MB. It will be so much easier to post pictureBigGrin ! I would love to continue this swap there! Its not for just swapping its for staying in touch, questions, ideas, sharing projects, selling unwanted items, swapping and challenges! I thought a challenge from time to time would be fun too! Anyone thats apart of the group is allowed to host, post challenges or anything! It will be our fun place! I am not computer smart so please bare with meScared !

Just let me know what y'all think between now and teh end of Feb. So I know whether to start it here or there.

I'm in! I love this idea. I was already thinking that I was going to stick to my Maggie Projects no matter what. Now that I don't have the kids I have lots of time again. I've been getting so much done around the house.

I love the idea of a FB group. Jess, we'll all have to friend request you and you'll have to accept us as friends on your regular FB before you can add us to your group. I know cause Traci and I did one a few years ago. Unless something has changed, that's how we had to do it!

I'm so excited. The MB has been having so many issues lately that it's very frustrating anyway. I searched and searched for the group....there are so many!!! I think you're going to have to post a link for us! Flapper Flapper

Hope everyone joins us there ...have a Wonderful Wednesday, ladies

~Rebecca

Edited by user Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:25:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic on 2/20/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#193 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:27:08 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I'm Jessica J Shook on FB!
trvkladd on 2/20/2013(UTC)
1CoolMom Offline
#194 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:45:07 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
I am just checking the boards here and there on the swaps I am in. It is amazing how much crafting I have gotten done since I am not spending hours here and on Pinterest. LOL I joined the Crafting Divas because I think that will be a better way for me to continue swapping with y'all.

I cannot get any of the pictures to open. But I am sure everyone's stuff is beautiful.

Gotta run. Janice, I will let you know when my Maggie arrives.
Traci
trvkladd Offline
#195 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:21:00 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: 1CoolMom Go to Quoted Post
I am just checking the boards here and there on the swaps I am in. It is amazing how much crafting I have gotten done since I am not spending hours here and on Pinterest. LOL I joined the Crafting Divas because I think that will be a better way for me to continue swapping with y'all.

I cannot get any of the pictures to open. But I am sure everyone's stuff is beautiful.

Gotta run. Janice, I will let you know when my Maggie arrives.
Traci

I joined too! So excited!!!

Can't wait to start doing projects/challenges/swaps. Thanks so much, Jess

~Rebecca
craftymomof2 Offline
#196 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:35:49 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Good Morning, Ladies! I will look up the FB group to join. I really enjoy this swap! I can only login at home with the iPad or the pc so I do read the posts just can't respond unless I'm home. FBwill definitely be easier to reply and stay caught up.

Teri, I sent you a pm. I have your stamp, just need to finish your hanger. Hope you have a great day!!

Kathy, you and Bill are in my thoughts and prayers!

Jess, I am glad you are feeling better.

Janice, hope you are doing well.

Rhonda, hope you are feeling better.

Rebecca, glad to see you are doing well.

Traci, enjoy your crafting time.

Hugs, LanaBigGrin
 2 users thanked craftymomof2 for this useful post.
trvkladd on 2/20/2013(UTC), heaven43338 on 2/23/2013(UTC)
M&KGrandma Offline
#197 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:26:07 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning!
Just checking in, Lana, I'm sorry I didn't get to the post office yet!! I will either today or tomorrow for sure!
Jess, the FB group sounds great! I'm going to go check it out when I'm done here! Since this is the only swap I'm doing now, it'll be nice to just hit FB instead of hoping to get on here! LOL!
My niece had her baby last night, he was born a month early but is great! A little peanut at 5lbs. 8 oz. Good thing he didn't go full term, he would've been huge!! LOL! They named him Lucas, so cute! I wish they lived here, but they're in Indiana, so I guess we'll have to wait a bit to see him in person! My sister made it out in time so she's over the moon!
janice, I'll get my photos uploaded from the tea party and post them. I didn't take too many but you'll get the "picture"!! heehee!!
Talk to you later...
Hugs,
Teri
trvkladd Offline
#198 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:58:27 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

I can FINALLY post pictures...WOOHOOFlapper LOL Love

Here are the pictures of the hanger that I got from Kathy.

Kathy~ I love this door hanger so much. You did an amazing job for me. Wub DH loves it too Wink I can't wait till you get yours. I hope you love it as well. Thank you again, so much

~Rebecca

Edited by user Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:02:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd attached the following image(s):
IMAG3751.jpg
IMAG3753.jpg
IMAG3754.jpg
IMAG3750.jpg
Heart2hand Offline
#199 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 2:21:04 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Scrappin_RN...here is the tracking for the hanger...I sure hope you enjoy it....expected to be delivered....2/23

9500 1101 7706 3051 5445 60

Lana...thanks, No better, just dealing, I appreciate the concern....(((HUGS)))

GrandmaJ....see above...lol. I hope you are doing well. How is Bitsy?

Rebecca....nice hanger...enjoy that one...Wink Wink I'm sure it will be well used...lol

Teri...CONGRATS on being a Great Aunt....love the name! Hope they are both doing well. Also can you post the LINK to the CREATIONS of the crystal blooms, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee....How did the TEA party go?

Kathy...nice job on the hanger to Rebecca....I hope all is going well there. Prayers are with you.

Jess....sounds like a good thing...a new group....I hope you all enjoy....

HUGS
rhonda
 2 users thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 2/21/2013(UTC), heaven43338 on 2/23/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#200 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 5:20:06 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I love the door hangers received so far! I will be mailing Evelyn's goodies today! Well I hope! I am just waiting for them to get hereUnsure .

Have a fabulous day!
grandmaJ Offline
#201 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:05:53 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone!

Winter weather heading our way!! Weather man thinks we will get about 6 inches here, but his computers show us in the 3-5. Which means we will probably get 1-3!!

Traci...I am such an air head! I forgot to order your stamp the other day! Will get on that right away and let you know where it is coming from!! Sorry. My head has been deeply in getting ready for my CTMH open house Sunday and I just completely forgot to place the order. Blushing Miss you on here!!

Will think about the FB group. Maybe I just need to take a break and focus on CTMH and home for a while...

Have a great day everyone! Stay warm and dry!
M&KGrandma Offline
#202 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:34:03 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning!! Loving the FB group already! But Janice, you need to join if for no other reason than to chat!!!!! And you can keep that snow... I am so over winter already!!!!!!
Rhonda and Rebecca, here's the link to the crystal bouquets... sorry I kept forgetting to link it up!!!
http://offbeatbride.com/2010/02/crystal-bouquets
Lana, today I am definitly getting your hanger out to you! The stamp has been ordered and is shipping direct to you!!!
Had a stressful day yesterday, business crap with the shop and had a huge headache by the end of the day.... I'm trying to take it easy today so it doesn't come back!!!!
Better go wash my hair, I need to get Kaitlyn from school in about an hour and don't want to scare the little kids!!! LOL!!!!
Have a fantastic day!!!!!
Janice, let us know how the open house goes!!!
Hugs,
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#203 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:46:02 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I agree GrandmaJ! Come on over!

Best wishes to you on your Open House Sunday!
grandmaJ Offline
#204 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:07:38 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Jessica, I sent you a friend request so you can hook me up with the group! I can't loose my friends!
grandmaJ Offline
#205 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:26:01 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Traci, your stamp will be coming from Magolialicious. I will let you know if they notify me of shipping!!
M&KGrandma Offline
#206 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:02:16 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Afternoon!!!
Got Kaitlyn from school and headed straight to the post office! So, Lana, your hanger is on its way!!! Expected delivery is on Monday, the 25th... sounds like a long time to get there, so maybe you'll have it earlier! Anyways... here's the DC#:
I forget who said something about this, but the tracking numbers have changed and they don't give a green slip anymore. Hmmmm...
I've got a little girl eating lunch and watching Sofia the First so I think I may color for a while, I'd love for her to lay down so i could nap with her, but I'm thinking that's NOT going to happen!
Janice, glad you joined but you wouldn't have lost us anyway!!!! :o)
Going to go color, I think...
Have a great afternoon!!
Hugs,
Teri
Rhonda, are you getting ANY relief at all yet for your back????
grandmaJ Offline
#207 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 4:49:45 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning!! WE GOT SNOW!! Not enough, but at least we got some!

Can't wait to see some more pictures of these hangers!!

Kathy if you peek in, did you get a lot of snow out there? Be careful if you go out driving in it!!
Heart2hand Offline
#208 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 5:13:28 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello

GrandmaJ....we did a lil'...but most of what we rec'vd was CRUNCHY SLUSH...ughhh and my babies are driving on this....DH said it was slick and DDs said it was way bad when they left last night after dinner. I hope everyone stays safe.

Teri....No, my back is still very painful...WC Nurse called yesterday. I have an appt in INDY (Carmel) on Monday to see a Othropedic Spine Specialist. Then we will go from there. Hopefully he can give me some STRAIGHT answers.

Scrappin_RN....NOT seen you on here for a while...I hope you are good. I think your hanger is suppose to arrive tomorrow....enjoy.

HUGs
rhonda
M&KGrandma Offline
#209 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 6:09:56 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning!! We got ice... yuck.... just a touch of snow, but man, it's cold!!! The kids still have school and we aren't on a delay, some of the areas around us got hit much worse!
Rhonda, do you think surgery may be in the future???? This is crazy that they can't get you some relief!!! Such a bummer to be off work and not be able to enjoy it!
Lana, I just got notification that your stamp has shipped! Yay!!! So hopefully you'll get everything on the same day.... wouldn't that be amazing??!!!
I'm babysitting a little 4 year old this morning for a couple hours... this is the same little darling that cracked her brother's head with a block a while back. What do I get myself into??? Kaitlyn is happy, because it will just be the two of them, I'm going to watch her like a hawk!!!
Cammi must be really busy with work... haven't seen her on for a while!
Kathy, thinking about you and Bill, hoping things are going along all right...
We are supposed to be going to a taste testing at the wedding venue tonight, but jenn is not sure if Bryan can make it now, they have the head honchos at work and he can't leave if they are still there... now I have to call and see when the next one may be..... I was kind of hoping not to have to cook!! LOL!!!
Have a great day everyone!!!
Hugs,
Teri
Scrappin_RN Offline
#210 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:07:45 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good morning Maggie crew - yes work got me.....then the darn cold did, left work early Tuesday and have been in bed since then. I felt much better yesterday, but called out so that I could clean and disinfect my house and craft Blushing - so bad I know! Rhonda DH is heading to the PO today to send out your hanger and goodies - you should have them in the next few days BigGrin Hope you like it!
 1 user thanked Scrappin_RN for this useful post.
Heart2hand on 2/22/2013(UTC)