Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<91011
planlady19 Offline
#301 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 3:42:55 PM(UTC)
planlady19

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 284 time(s) in 266 post(s)
Quote:
Terri,
I'll be going to the PO tomorrow (Friday). I'm sure its ok..sometimes the PO will say they left a message today. If the PO had updated the web site earlier today I would have picked it up. When I checked this morning it still showed Washington. When I checked again (late afternoon) it showed it was delivered at 6am. Very frustrating. Looking forward to your box of goodies. Not sure if you are aware that I'm an hour from the PO.

Ali

I was afraid that maybe something got damaged when they posted that they left a message.. LOL LOL ours only does that if there is something wrong with the package and we have to go and pick it up.

Love all the tilda coloring.. some day I am going to get it right.. just have to take the time to practice..

terri
Scrapin*Creations Offline
#302 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 5:45:34 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 157 time(s) in 101 post(s)
Good thing I went to the PO earlier today...as I look outside it is snowing hard. Thanks so much to Terri for my wonderful box of goodies. NO DIBBS! I love everything you created. I liked how on the altered blocks are two sided so I can have them out year round. What is the die cut is the snowman? The altered canvas is already hanging up. What stamp did you use for the snowflakes?

Thanks again for everything,
Ali

Edited by user Friday, February 22, 2013 5:51:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Scrapin*Creations attached the following image(s):
DSC04612.JPG
DSC04617.JPG
DSC04622.JPG
DSC04623.JPG
ScrappinGwen Offline
#303 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 6:44:02 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Was thanked: 809 time(s) in 636 post(s)
Great job Terri on each item! Smart thinking to make the blocks for year round use too!

I love that blue snowman paper on the canvas! Just cute paper!

The diecut on the altered spool is Tim Holtz. I use that die ALL the time - I love it!
trvkladd Offline
#304 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:57:58 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Great job Terri~ I love the blocks and the snowman canvas. I wish the picture were bigger so that I could see all the details it looks amazing. Might have to scraplift that for my niece ...she's getting married and I'm thinking I'm going to make some things for her walls for each of the seasons as a wedding gift.

Have a great weekend, ladies

~Rebecca
planlady19 Offline
#305 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:16:52 AM(UTC)
planlady19

United States

Was thanked: 284 time(s) in 266 post(s)
Thanks ladies for the comments.

The TH die is one of my favorites and I have been wanting it forever and so I used this swap as an excuse to get it and I have already used it a lot. LOL .. The blocks are just scrap wood that my dh cuts for me and then I alter.. It was fun coming up with the words that would match in size with the Let it Snow, so then the Live, Laugh Love come to me and I was not sure about the colors so I just went with the good old standby.. LOL

The altered spool was something I have just done in Kellys short and sweet swap. not the same spool.. but was on the same thinking line. I had that paper for a while and was so wanting to use it but not cut it up so this worked out great.

Glad you liked it.

Rebecca which pictures are you wanting to look at bigger. I can e mail them if you send me your e mail. Also now that Ali has her package I will be putting them on my blog.. today.

Thanks
Terri
~Pamela~ Offline
#306 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:51:52 AM(UTC)
~Pamela~

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 119 post(s)
I just came to see the awesome creations and as always you ladies do not disappoint! I have been so busy and not able to join any swaps again and I miss it! But I love looking at all the beautiful things you ladies create!
Scrapin*Creations Offline
#307 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:59:23 AM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 157 time(s) in 101 post(s)
Originally Posted by: planlady19 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks ladies for the comments.

The TH die is one of my favorites and I have been wanting it forever and so I used this swap as an excuse to get it and I have already used it a lot. LOL .. The blocks are just scrap wood that my dh cuts for me and then I alter.. It was fun coming up with the words that would match in size with the Let it Snow, so then the Live, Laugh Love come to me and I was not sure about the colors so I just went with the good old standby.. LOL

The altered spool was something I have just done in Kellys short and sweet swap. not the same spool.. but was on the same thinking line. I had that paper for a while and was so wanting to use it but not cut it up so this worked out great.

Glad you liked it.

Rebecca which pictures are you wanting to look at bigger. I can e mail them if you send me your e mail. Also now that Ali has her package I will be putting them on my blog.. today.

Thanks
Terri

Terri, I'm going to have to get the snowman die to add to my collection..LOL

DH saw the blocks and he has a pile of them from building the house..so now I'll have a stash of them. I hadn't thought of using wood blocks to alter. He loved what you created. He can't seem to wait as he knows when a box of swap goodies are coming. He just asked the other day when is the next swap..LOL

Ali

ScrappinGwen Offline
#308 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:26:44 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

My box from Sherrie arrived Saturday but we were out of town so just now opening and posting pictures! Thank you Sherrie for a lovely selection of 3 projects. The mini album is just perfect for my DGD to add some pictures of her and her brother playing in the snow. They live in the country, so they get lots of smow time.

The altered blocks turned out just great! Love how you tiered them to spell out Winter.

And had I received the box a day earlier, the cocoa would have been used up by the grandkids Saturday morning! lol I heard them asking grampa for some cocoa while I was getting dressed, but he could only find cappicino flavored hot cocoa which they did not want.

SO the paint can filled with envies of hot cocoa is also a clever idea and great idea for future use!

Thank you so much Sherrie!

Edited by user Sunday, February 24, 2013 5:04:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ScrappinGwen attached the following image(s):
IMG_6451.JPG
IMG_6452.JPG
IMG_6453.JPG
IMG_6454.JPG
IMG_6455.JPG
IMG_6456.JPG
IMG_6457.JPG
ScrappinGwen Offline
#309 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 5:09:38 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

So this completes this swap! Hooray! All pkgs. mailed on time and now received. I think Cammi is only one who hasn't been able to post pictures. So that's pretty good considering all the issues with picture posting lately. And hopefully she will post what she received from Evelyn real soon.

Edited to say that Bridgette has not posted either.

Thank you to all of you for playing along and making this swap pretty much stress free!

Please continue to communicate often in your future swaps as it truly does make for a much more fun, stress-free swap for the hostess and all participants involved.

FYI: I don't think I will post the next round any time soon. Many that join this swap also are joining Kelley's monthly swaps and/or are in the SS Spring Poem swap...so I'd like to allow some time for us all to concentrate on those swaps before teasing you with the next theme for this swap!

Again, thank you all for a successful swap!

Edited by user Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:57:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users thanked ScrappinGwen for this useful post.
JeanP on 2/24/2013(UTC), planlady19 on 2/24/2013(UTC), CraftyOldBat on 2/24/2013(UTC), Scrapin*Creations on 2/25/2013(UTC)
SherrieStevens Offline
#310 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 10:03:43 AM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
I'm so glad you got the goodies Gwen I was getting a little worried. I'm glad you liked everything. Thanks Sherrie

Edited by user Monday, February 25, 2013 10:04:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#311 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 8:02:30 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Very disappointed that my partner never posted pics nor did she ever acknowledge receipt of the things that I made for her. Sad

ScrappinGwen Offline
#312 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:31:17 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Rebecca, I'm sorry that I did not realize Bridgette had not been back to post since receiving. I remember her posting a couple weeks ago about the busy schedule she had going on for several weeks in a row....so hopefully she will find time to post real soon. She's usually pretty good about that.

I sent her a PM and an email just in case she's having issues with the MB.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:56:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Birdseye7776 Offline
#313 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:40:40 AM(UTC)
Birdseye7776

United States

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 50 post(s)
I am SOO SOOO Sorry, I went to a scrap retreat over the weekend and was gone all day Sunday and recouped yesterday. I'm Just SO exhausted. (going to the Dr next week, hopefully get some answers)
ANYWAY Here are the Pics of what I received.

You must know I NEVER know what to cook, a New cook book is going to be so helpful,
love the apron and dish clothes too. they are y favorite type as well

A few flowers fell off, I'll get them back on. What a cute box!

These are Very cute, They will be very handy!

The Tags are Beautiful. Thanks Rebecca for EVERYTHING... I'm sorry it took so long to post.
I'm not sure when my box came, Friday or Saturday since I was gone.
Birdseye7776 Offline
#314 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:42:15 AM(UTC)
Birdseye7776

United States

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 50 post(s)
I forgot to mention the box was filled with dove chocolate!! YUM...

Thanks again Rebecca.

1 user thanked Birdseye7776 for this useful post.
trvkladd on 2/26/2013(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#315 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:26:34 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: Birdseye7776 Go to Quoted Post
I am SOO SOOO Sorry, I went to a scrap retreat over the weekend and was gone all day Sunday and recouped yesterday. I'm Just SO exhausted. (going to the Dr next week, hopefully get some answers)

The Tags are Beautiful. Thanks Rebecca for EVERYTHING... I'm sorry it took so long to post.
I'm not sure when my box came, Friday or Saturday since I was gone.

It's fine. I was just wondering if we had lost you for good. Some of the tags I received in another swap. I only made the butterfly one! I'm happy that you liked everything. I loved creating everything for you ...hope you feel better soon!

~Rebecca

ScrappinGwen Offline
#316 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:14:00 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

nice selection of blues Rebecca!

Enjoy! Bridgette