Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<7778798081>»
Dbson Offline
#2341 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 7:45:50 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Good morning, a wet day here and looks to be that way ALL day....oh well.....hubby needs to carry the tax papers for his mom to the place she uses, one more item can be checked off the 'to do list'.....

Hubby has a call in to the nurse/checking on his mom.....his aunt called early too, she has a repeat bx on her liver, she is worried it might be cancer since she has had breast cancer in the past.

Jess so sorry you had a restless night, always makes for a long day, especially a Monday....

Pat hope you can accomplish that list before you go south.....plan to ship the box today.....

Renate the appt for Gracie is probably another booster shot (he said he preferred to give them an extra shot or two versus the dreaded disease she could pick up, not to mention expense), so we give him the liberty to treat her....plus we should be setting up the spaying date, she will technically be 5 months this Saturday.....since Feb doesn't have a '30th'BigGrin BigGrin ......we also hope the spay date will give us a few hours to go north to a great furniture shop that should have some recliners....

I have my craft room in good shape, I purged those small letter containers last night, managed to get 3 of the 5 empty, tossed one in a garbage since the little plastic latches were missing....found all sorts of cuts and threw many of the odd pieces away....still have a shoe box I need to get cleaned out....

Have a great day and I am off to get a shower and ready to run some errands.....
Dbson Offline
#2342 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 10:06:18 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Pat my box has been taken to the PO, should be there Wed or Thursday, the envelope will tell you what is in the box....plus you have a 'surprise' in the box too...shipping $$$ is in the separate envie....
 1 user thanked Dbson for this useful post.
imnchghere on 2/25/2013(UTC)
Phyllis Offline
#2343 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 2:42:39 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Hello everyone. Still no heat here in the igloo. Hopefully, tomorrow will be the day. DH put a used motor on it, an identical one but a working one, and still no go. Furnace guy was here again today and discovered another problem (he had to call in backup as he was not finding the problem), so we're waiting for that part too, he was assured it will be here tomorrow. The only thing hot around here is my pocket book, burning holes in it. Crying

Deb, sorry about DH's aunt, hope it's not what she is fearing. Glad Gracie doesn't know she's getting another shot, those will be over soon. Our dogs still haven't made it to the groomer, hopefully, next week.

Pat, I hear you on that list. It seems things are piling in on me too. Hope you have a good trip to NC.

Jess, hope you came home and took a nap, those sleepless nights are a killer.

Renate, by now Monday should be out of the way so hope the rest of the week goes fast.

Hello Gramma and Joanne.

RGK Offline
#2344 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 5:04:20 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Hello everyone,
Jess, those sleepless nights are annoying, hope you got some rest when you came home but not so much that it will be a repeat night.
Pat, how did your list reduction go today? Got those birthday cards made? Nice you can get away for a few days this weekend. Hope the weather is kind to you.
Deb, does Gracie associate the vet's office with unpleasant things yet? Hope dh's call to the nurse went well. Hope your aunt will get good news regarding her health. Sorry you got so much rain, but after last year's drought we need all we can get.
Phyllis, hang in there, it's almost Tuesday. Hope the furnace repair will go well and give you the heat you need.
My work day went pretty well. I'm trying to be productive in my room tonight, with both the album and the CFS cards. I have the album pages all laid out on the dining room table so I can come up with embellishments ideas. I have figured out what to add on two pages, about 10 or so more to go. Pat, like you and your purging, I also need to get back to my project (scanning).
Hellos to Gramma, Joanne, Karen...Renate

Dbson Offline
#2345 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 5:08:53 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Gracie had her last shot, weighs 2# 14oz, said he thought she might get 3#'s.....have her set up for spaying on March 14......she gets a grooming in the morning.....

Oh Phyllis, so sorry about the furnace saga, ouch to the wallet too...that hurts.....hope it is fixed SOON.....

Renate hope you are productive in your room......so far Gracie doesn't equate vet = pain....yet, anyway...

The nurse called hubby this afternoon, needed some slip on type shoes, so after the vet appt we stopped at a local store for something I think will work...also talked to hubby's cousin, sadly she told me her granddau's husband committed suicide 2 weeks ago, left 2 small kids....sad, so very sad.....

Hubby decided he wanted a burger so we rode back to town for it, plus a milkshake....yummy....Gracie is running around in the den wanting to play, guess the shot didn't hurt too bad.....have a great night, I need to figure out what I am doing wrong with some vinyl....cut is very intricate also.....night....
housefullofrotties Offline
#2346 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:39:12 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Morning! Have a fun filled, productive day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2347 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:34:18 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning, we did NOT get blown away last night although I thought for a while it would...my patio is a mess...chair turned over, plants that were 'covered' were bare, roll up blind off the hooks and on the step....saw on FB a friend has a tree on her driveway....

Need to step it up and get busy here, lots to do plus need to make a run to the ALF for MIL (just going down in case I need to go to WM for more shoes)......have a great day, later....
imnchghere Offline
#2348 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:35:00 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Tuesday tidings to the castle.. Feeling like bird poop this morning and not sure why. I think I stayed up too late. It is not a sick feeling, but just a worn out feeling.
Last night I worked on the exchange birthday cards. I am happy enough with them. Need to finish them up today (assembling). I will get a picture and post it.
Phyllis, I sure hope you can get the furnace situation taken care of today. I see the midwest storm is moving east and I think you are in the path. We are supposed to get a lot of rain today froom the one coming up from the south. I am set to just stay home and work on page kits.
Deb, thanks for all the cards coming. I am going to try to get all the odd size cards I have, packed into a box and send them on their way. They make packing a box efficiently too hard. I can't deal with all these piles any more. I have had some of these bigger cards for months.
Renate, I need to work on embellishments for the gingerbread page kits. I figure those will be what I work on most of the crop weekend. Society pages are very plain and so they don't get any extras. I just need to print out photo labels (names of who is in the pic) and page titles.

Well, I do need to get busy here. Going to run the dishwasher and get my act organized.
BBL

imnchghere Offline
#2349 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:30:32 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Here is the birthday exchnge cad I made using the easel card and a picture I took of a tea set up. The ladies in the exchange are all tea group friends. Sometimes I use stamped/colored images, but you all know I am challenged in that department.
imnchghere attached the following image(s):
SAM_0505 (800x600).jpg
#2350 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:59:40 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello!

Deb~Good to see the vet appointment went well. Dog/cat food is crazy expensive! Sorry to hear about DH's aunt. Hope it's not as serious as she's thinking. Sad news about the cousins grandaughter.

Renate~Do you have an anticipated finish date for your scanning project? I did sneack in a nap after work yesterday. How did that productive plan work for you?

Pat~I too have that never ending list. Kind of sad sometimes! Good job getting your cards done, looks great! Hope you've perked up as the day has gone by.

Phyllis~Ugh to the furnace. I hope you have better news when you check in next.

I've been lazy since I've been home from work. Wanted to go up in my room but haven't because I know I have to make dinner. Poor excuse! We must have gotten your wind, Deb. Good news...
our 3-6 inches of snow that was predicted for tomorrow is now supposed to be only 2! Should go do something...

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2351 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:01:16 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Love the card Pat.......
Hubby went to see his mother after dropping the dog off for grooming, I know he wanted to get that trip taken care of early, so I stayed to get the dog home....and the shoes fit....thankful for that...she wasn't crying as much today....I know this is very difficult for him. I have piddled all day and accomplished much of nothing....did get my housework taken care of, laundry done, but nothing crafty....have my DIL's birthday card ready to mail....need to clean out the fridge and toss the left over's...garbage day tomorrow......have a great night....got a couple new sets of stamps I want to try out.
RGK Offline
#2352 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:33:41 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hi from very wet Indy,
Deb, I didn't realize Gracie was always going to be tiny. Maybe the vet will be a fun place for her. So sorry to hear about the young man's death. It has to be hard for the family to deal with it.--Sounds like MIL is settling in at the ALF.--Did you figure out the vinyl cutting issue?
Pat, the card is beautiful. Are the gingerbread page kits for a crop or exchange? I hope you started feeling better as the day went on.
Jess, glad the snow amount is less than predicted. No anticipated finish date for the scanning project. I kinda go in spurts. There's a stack waiting again. I'm getting very selective picking the items I want to scan and keep. What you said to Pat is so true. We do spend too much time on things we feel we 'have to' do and not enough on the fun stuff.
Phyllis, I keep my fingers crossed that you are in your balmy home tonight.
It started raining early this morning and rained all day. We need it, but not all at once. It will turn to snow tomorrow morning, I think after I go to work.--I got 3 album pages done last night but no cards. It will be the album again tonight, I feel close to getting done in a few days.
Hello to Gramma and Joanne. Renate
Phyllis Offline
#2353 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:10:45 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Good evening ladies. Woo Hoo, we have heat but during the process of replacing the parts, the power went off, Duke is still up the road working on it but has the power restored. Someone must have hit a pole or something but they have the road closed. So very thankful for the heat though as winter is not over yet.

Renate, we have had rain most of the day also. Glad you're making progress on your albums. More rain in our forecast for tomorrow, no snow as of tonight.

Deb, Gracie looks sooo cute. Is she a teacup Maltese? The average size of a Maltese is around 7 lbs., ours is much more than that though but he is fat. You can put her in your purse and take her anywhere at that size. I've seen that in a lot of stores. So sad about the young man's death. Hope MIL is settling in. Hope you got the vinyl issue taken care of.

Jess, glad your snow prediction is less. Those dinner preparations sure get in the way of playing. Leftovers here tonight, not sure what it will be tomorrow.

Pat, your card is beautiful, good job. Hope the bird poop feeling is much better now. I usually place those odd sized cards in smaller bags and put them on top of the others. This time I have some room for some slim jims or something like that, I need to get out tomorrow and see what I can find.

Hello to Gramma and Joanne. I have been doing some much needed house cleaning today but the rain and muddy paws haven't helped much. Cleaned one room floor twice today.

TTFN
#2354 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:40:35 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good morning! Hmmm, what time does morning really begin??

Phyllis~WooHoo for heat but good griek on the power!!

Our forecast is now back up to 2-4 inches. Glare

Have a delightful day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2355 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:27:39 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good sunny morning, although a bit cool.....Gracie is 'wired' this morning too....they didn't say she was a 'teacup', just wouldn't be but about 4#'s....but she has grown length wise just not weight wise....but that is okay too....our first Maltese held her weight for years around 9lbs, she was a bit over 10 when we put her down at 14yrs 2 mths.....she was 'never ever' sick....

Phyllis glad you have heat, sorry about the power loss......we lost power early yesterday morning during the windy part of the storm, off about 2 hours.....

Jess morning is just a figment of your mind.....your morning should start about 10pm since you go to work so early....my daddy worked 3am-11am for years at the pipe shop.....

Waiting to hear from my sis/BIL on her test this morning, probably won't be out til about noon, even though she had to be there at 8am.....

Morning to all that drop by and I am off to check my supper....potatoes on for soup....need to call my bro and have him come by for a bowl.....later......

UPDATE: sis called about 10:45, already finished and out the door, she is fine, took a couple biopsies and said they would let her know....

PAT the cards are in MD, so hopefully they arrive at your house today....

Edited by user Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:11:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gramma Offline
#2356 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:02:57 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings Castlemates! You will not believe it.. it is snowing here..yayCrying

OK ladies... went to Med center yesterday... got a prescription for one medication, a boatload of radiology exams and a referral to an OB/GYN in Erie for next month. The vultures have all ready started lining up in the front yard. I knew I should have stayed home!

Pat, I really love your card.

Deb, missed the bad news you wrote about, read where MIL was visited by DH and may be doing OK in ALF.

Jess is still going off into the darkness to work. Butt ton of work for SC too!

Renate is keeping very busy. You get our snow first... way to share!

Phyllis, very happy to read you have some heat again... not surprised at power outages in this crazy weather. Hope things are going well at your ETSY store.

Hellos to anyone I've missed.

Warm Hugz,
Gramma

imnchghere Offline
#2357 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:16:05 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning (almost afternoon).. Sunshine and clouds keep trading places here, but we could see near 50 today. I have so much to do, I can't face making a list. I just keep crossing ones off yesterday's. I did get a good bike ride in and bills paid.
Trying to get organized for the trip to NC. Keeping it off FB as we are surprising one of Jim's cousins. He will be walking with 4 of them in the Komen walk.

Phyllis, glad to hear the heat is back on for you. Sorry about the power loss though. Assuming it was not out rel long since they knew where it was.
Deb, I have a bunch of friends on FB who post pictures of their dogs, but I tell you that Miss Gracie is full of personality when it comes to the camera.

Well, I need to send a couple emails re society stuff. I have all the hotel info for our fall meeting and just need to get it to everyone, plus on the website and the FB page. Maybe I will have some lunch first.

oh and thanks everyone for the compliments on the card. Now to just mail them on time.
Dbson Offline
#2358 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:10:35 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Gramma glad you got the appts made...sorry about the expenses they will bring you.....sorry about your snow.....

Pat you are correct about that pooch....she is a ham at times.....good luck with the walk, hope you can keep it a surprise....are you showing up at her house? Or the walk?

Supper is done....potato soup, chocolate pudding, kitchen is cleaned up, I just need to get my clothes out for church tonight and get some make up on and I will be ready......have a great day...
imnchghere Offline
#2359 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:39:40 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good afternoon... Thought I would pop in here and let Gramma and Deb know their boxes arrived today.

Deb, thank you for the surprise. I was surprised your note didn't get here before the pkg. Gramma, one of these days I will remember to not slice open the top of your box with my knife. Almost sliced that teapot in half. CursingI love the stamped saying.

Deb, We are staying with one of Jim's cousins, so she obviously knows we are coming. Her sister is flying in from CT on Friday and she is the one we are surprising. It got kinda complicated when others decided to come for the walk and thought they would be able to stay at Betty's. All kinds of little *stories* had to be told then. The nice thing is, it's all for good fun, so no feelings will/should be hurt. Aren't you glad you asked?

Well, we are having smoked sausage with cole slaw and baked beans for dinner, so that was an easy fix.
Hope everyone is having a good day.
Phyllis Offline
#2360 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:00:03 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone. Furnace is still humming. I had pains in my stomach last night that kept me up until 4 am, it finally subsided enough for me to go to sleep. I've had this before but it's been about 2 years, kinda like food poisoning but we all ate the same thing and it was our cooking so not that. I'm OK today, went to Meijer's and picked up some jelly beans and slim jims to top off my boxes, they are really stuffed now. They're ready to go to the PO tomorrow using my new little dolly cart thing that I got for Christmas. BigGrin

Pat, hope the surprise turns out nice, I'm sure everyone will have a good time together. Oh no on cutting the teapot card from Gramma. Dinner sounds yummy.

Deb, I love love love potato soup, wish DH did so I could fix it more often. By the way, I love your new zip lining avatar, cute.

Gramma, glad you went to the Dr. yesterday, I know it's expensive but if there is a chance of something serious, it's worth it. My store is doing well, I'm not setting the world on fire but it works for me.

Jess, LOL on the morning begin comment. Anytime before noon is considered morning to me. Hope the snow is not too bad, we are having some ice balls falling from the sky, nothing serious yet though.

I need to get some laundry done but I think I'll wait until tomorrow, the day was almost gone when I got up at 11:45 am today but I needed it after that bout with my stomach. I think I'll work on some cards tonight and hopefully, tomorrow will start a little earlier than today did and I can accomplish something. Oh, there might be a trip to M's tomorrow since it's real close to the PO, LOL. I sure do miss our HL that was right next to the PO, they have moved to another part of town and I only go there when I go to A's and J's.

Well I have rambled enough Huh , catch ya'll later.
RGK Offline
#2361 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:48:22 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hello everyone,
Phyllis, good to see you back. Glad you finally got heat and then having the power off, too weird.
Sorry about your stomach trouble. We had very wet snow all day, nothing sticking just real nasty. I was wondering about your store too, after the holiday rush, glad you are doing well.
Deb, have you heard about the test results by now? We never had a dog that tiny. She sure is a cutie. I like potato soup too but dh does not. Should make some just for me.
Jess, that's a good 'morning' question. Hope you had a good MOW day. Sorry about the snow. It will eventually stop.
Gramma, glad you went to the Med center. Sorry about the snow, I didn't mean to send it your way!!
I tried to send it back to where it came from, bad aim....
Pat, the card is beautiful. Crossing things off old lists works. Sounds like your visit will be wonderful...We seem to pay for every day of sunshine with days of nasty, wet, cold stuff. At least it's not sticking and piling up today. I'm telling myself the same thing I just told Jess.
I got all but 3 album pages done. One of the 3 is reserved for pictures that I don't have yet. I should get the others done tonight. Then I need to work on the CFS cards.
Hello to anyone stopping by. Renate
Dbson Offline
#2362 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:34:54 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Thanks for letting me know the box got there....hmmm...envelope shipped from the same PO....well if someone decided they wanted the note and a check inside, so be it..if it doesn't come in a couple days let me know and I will email you how I have the cards packed.....and resend the check too.....anyway those are nugget tins....lots of ideas to use them....I gave them with 12 hershey nuggets wrapped in paper and a gift card to the 'in-laws'.....but some of the small snack size bars work too.....maybe the envie will arrive tomorrow....
Pat I am sure the other folks will be fine when they realize the surprise...safe travels....
Phyllis sorry you have been under the weather....glad you are better......just left the vinyl for another day, it is the Oracal (spelling) 651....slick and thicker than what I have been using....may need to change the blade....
Renate no news on the test yet.....glad you are getting the album done...
I am happy my hubby likes potato soup, I usually top it with cheese but tonight just some crackers....dessert was the pudding with whipped topping...yummo.....
Talked to my sister a little while ago, she was feeling better, had a nice lunch on the way home....
Have a great night to all, I am going to pick up my room and cut some papers for a card I lifted off Pinterest....clean and simple....in fact I made one and sent it today to Howards cousin/family on the loss of their son-in-law/husband.....night.....
#2363 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:40:33 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello! Have a happy and productive day!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#2364 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:33:49 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. got a busy day ahead getting things together for the trip. I should have tried to do more yesterday. Need to get the 2 exchange birthday cards into the mail that are due next week. And I want to try to hit M's with a 50% cpn for an X refill. I go through a lot of those.
Deb, hopefully the envelope will show up today. I haven't looked at the cards yet.
Phyllis, hope you are feeling better. Good to hear the store is still doing well enough to keep you happy. They are saying we could get a coastal storm next week.. maybe. I am not sure what it will consist of. I will take just about anything except wind.
Renate, good progress on those pages. I am hoping to make a dent in mine at the crop. I am also hoping my table mates will be inspiring. One of them will be working on her Disney trip album and she does some really creative layouts. I have a big stack of cards to work on using the "one sheet wonder" cuts in case I hit a wall.

Time to get moving here. I am going to try to come up with a dinner. I also want to get the car washed and vacuumed out. I still have society stuff to take care of. Plan is to NOT take my laptop, so I want to get all the emails taken care of.
I'll be back this afternoon.

Dbson Offline
#2365 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:51:35 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning......
Pat have a very productive day....my little car is so dirty.....may try to wash it tomorrow, however we may get some of the 's' word, so the weathermen say....hmmm.....
Jess have a great day at work, which is probably about 1/2 over by now....
We still have our plans to go out for lunch today at a rib 'shack'.....sure going to enjoy it too...
Hello to everyone that drops in, I need to get myself busy......later......
Dbson Offline
#2366 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:37:42 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Quiet day here, we didn't get to the BBQ place today, hubby got an appt in B'ham tomorrow so we will eat afterwards.....hoping this place can give him a bit of relief from feeling so bad....we will see.....we did get to church and got the bulletin copied and out......Gracie will be going to stay with my friend down the street since we don't know how long we will be gone......
Supper will be left over soup, might have some ice cream for dessert......
Worked on more cards off Pinterest, happy to be using up some scraps and paper I have had forever.....
Have a great evening......
imnchghere Offline
#2367 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:18:23 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning (it is after midnight)...
I am finally ready to leave tomorrow. Plan is to be on the road at 5am. I got most everything taken care of except one thing that will just have to wait until we get home Sunday. Not a big deal.
I got a short ride on the bike today, but I was so busy with other things, I never got back on it. Oh well, a little was better than none.
Deb, your envelope came today. Of course by then I had gone through the box, pulled the Easter, added them to the box ready to mail and took it to the PO. I did see some really cute cards though. Will check them out better when I get home Sunday.

I am not taking the laptop, but will have my tablet, so might be able to check in now and then. Definitely on the road, so NO running amuck in the castle ladies.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
#2368 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 1:35:46 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

TGIF! Have a fabulous day! Safe travels to you, Pat.

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2369 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 2:12:46 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Good Friday afternoon, what a busy day we have had....dropped the dog off at my friend's, left hubby's truck since we had taken her small kennel down too....on the road and arrived at the facility about 10, paper work done and they took us back...yikes....hubby is going to give it a try for at least 6 months though a year is quiet $$$$, if he can do things again, it will be well worth the money.....we just don't think the dr's office here in town is giving him enough pellets....insurance might pay for a little of his blood work, but no matter he is giving it a try....took a wrong turn and was on the interstate in Birmingham....I absolutely HATE driving thru there, but we made it, planned to stop at an old BBQ joint...it was packed out so we went a few miles to Cracker Barrel....stopped to pick up bread, milk and a few other items in town, picked up the pooch.....were are home and ready to chill....

Pat safe travels, glad the envie arrived....ship the cards as you need to fill boxes.....have a great weekend.

Hello to everyone else, I am off to enjoy some coffee.....have a great evening....
Phyllis Offline
#2370 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:29:44 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Happy Friday to all those working people. Been doing laundry today and altering a few new tees I bought last week. Everything anymore hits me almost to my knees, they make clothes for very tall people. Selection in the petite section is very limited most places. Anyway, still have to put clean sheets on the bed, I usually just strip the beds and wash and put the same ones back on as I hate folding fitted sheets.

I wrote a long message last night and got sidetracked and when I came back it was gone, hopefully, I will be able to finish this one.

Deb, whew, what a day you've had. Hope the new treatments for DH will work. Hope the insurance will pay most of it. I bet Gracie was glad to see you. I hate driving through big cities that I don't know anything about, very easy to get off the beaten path. I'm sure Birmingham is one of those dreaded cities. The worst I've seen so far is St. Louis but never driven through too many, on our trips to FL DH always did the driving so I didn't even notice.

Pat, hope your trip has been good.

Jess, glad your Friday is over with. Have a good weekend.

Renate, same to you.

I can't remember all that I've read so just hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday and weekend.

Hello Gramma too.