Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

diva63718f05e67a Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:23:39 AM(UTC)
diva63718f05e67a

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 153 time(s) in 75 post(s)
I'm getting more and more frustrated with CCR. Love the concept and it's worked a couple times, but NEVER seamlessly, however, it hasnt worked much more than it has.

I'm able to pull up the application on my pc with no issues. However, it CONSTANTLY freezes then comes up as not responding or it just shuts down on it's own and tries to restart. Cant begin to tell you how many projects I've lost because of this.

As if that wasnt bad enough, when I do actually create something and get ready to cut it, it either cant read the Cricut and connect, the Cricut screen is showing that it is but it will not cut. When all the stars line up and it does read it, it will start to cut....only to stop half way through and will not start again.

I've uninstalled and then reinstalled the software, several times. I restart the application when the connection is lost, unplug and replug the cricut to the pc...from both ends, restart my pc. Last night I went into the troubleshooting again and tried to update, but when I clicked on update, it did NOTHING. The version I currently have is only 1 digit less than what was listed.

I'm looking for any and all help for this, and thank you in advance.

If there is something I havent tried that you can suggest, we'll give it a whirl....but please. I've got several projects that will require the use of CCR and at this point, it's just a big collosal waste of my time!!!
CricketCMV Online
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:39:35 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8000 time(s) in 4676 post(s)
Originally Posted by: diva63718f05e67a Go to Quoted Post
I'm getting more and more frustrated with CCR. Love the concept and it's worked a couple times, but NEVER seamlessly, however, it hasnt worked much more than it has.

I'm able to pull up the application on my pc with no issues. However, it CONSTANTLY freezes then comes up as not responding or it just shuts down on it's own and tries to restart. Cant begin to tell you how many projects I've lost because of this.

As if that wasnt bad enough, when I do actually create something and get ready to cut it, it either cant read the Cricut and connect, the Cricut screen is showing that it is but it will not cut. When all the stars line up and it does read it, it will start to cut....only to stop half way through and will not start again.

I've uninstalled and then reinstalled the software, several times. I restart the application when the connection is lost, unplug and replug the cricut to the pc...from both ends, restart my pc. Last night I went into the troubleshooting again and tried to update, but when I clicked on update, it did NOTHING. The version I currently have is only 1 digit less than what was listed.

I'm looking for any and all help for this, and thank you in advance.

If there is something I havent tried that you can suggest, we'll give it a whirl....but please. I've got several projects that will require the use of CCR and at this point, it's just a big collosal waste of my time!!!

Can you take time to call ProvoCraft? They can ask all the pertinent questions and walk you through stuff we can't. Click on SUPPORT (tabs above) to get the phone number. AFTER YOU TALK TO THEM, let us know how you resolved your problem. It may help others.

Char