Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Dragonfly50 Offline
#121 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 1:50:41 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1221 time(s) in 728 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ♥ Raquel ♥ Go to Quoted Post

... and on top of all the excitement and craziness... I twisted my ankle Crying

Why am I always hurting myself? Bored

I had to giggle... you are talking to someone who dislocated her knee cap mopping the floor at work and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital. A person who tripped going upstairs (again at work) and broke her wrist. I fell walking backwards at an assembly in front of the whole school this year luckily nothing broke (just extremely embarrased)
As a teen I broke my hand catching a rubber ball and broke my arm when the brakes went out on my bike and I crashed into a curb...

I ask myself that same question all the time (and so does my boss. lol)

D-

SandyPalmer Offline
#122 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:26:53 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Raquel, I am really sorry to hear you've hurt yourself again! Sad You poor thing! I pray that it heals quickly for you!

Dee, the papers I used are 12x12 single sheets by The Paper Studio form Hobby Lobby! I have had the papers for quite some time now! Thanks for asking though! i see you got started on your Christmas cards already! Smart idea! I hope you decide to share the finish product when you add the words! Very nice so far! Love the little stocking it the corner!

AcrossThePond Offline
#123 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 9:45:42 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Dee - that is a lovely card you have made in the holiday colours.

Turtlebug - Thanks again for hosting and watching over the votes.

Sue
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#124 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 1:26:53 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Finally got sketch three done yesterday, but had to wait for the light in the day time to take the photo. So that's why I'm just now posting.

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag44/Harley19721/butterflywithquotecard001_zpsf7d3773d.jpg

The quote and the butterfly are both things I found from the internet. Basically I just printed the quote onto card stock paper, and applied the cut-out of the butterfly and added silver glitter to the edges of the butterfly. The ribbon is what I had left over from Valentines day stuff that I purchased from Target. Then, the final touch was I cut around the bottom of the hearts across the ribbon to add some depth to the card. That was it. . .no cricut on this card and not even embossing on it at all. It was so easy to make this card! :)
TurtleBug Offline
#125 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:54:08 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 960 time(s) in 622 post(s)
christine
Loving your Butterfly card, love the pinks and the sentiment is beautiful as is the glittery Butterfly. Very pretty. Glad you finally found the right lighting to post your cards. Thanks for hanging in there and not giving up on the problem and also for still posting your last card on here...you are a trooper fo sure!!
JosieSmile

Edited by user Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:54:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#126 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 3:37:17 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Originally Posted by: TurtleBug Go to Quoted Post
christine
Loving your Butterfly card, love the pinks and the sentiment is beautiful as is the glittery Butterfly. Very pretty. Glad you finally found the right lighting to post your cards. Thanks for hanging in there and not giving up on the problem and also for still posting your last card on here...you are a trooper fo sure!!
JosieSmile

Thanks Josie for the encouragement. Glad you liked this one, this is my favorite of all the cards I've made! Just love it! This is truly a hobby for me and helps my day go by faster, so I would never quit! :)