Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<7879808182>»
Dbson Offline
#2371 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:50:37 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Good morning.....a cold and dreary day....a few snow showers west and north of us, see some light snowflakes outside my window....supper is simmering in the slow cooker...pulled pork, never used this recipe so I hope it tastes as good as it smells........hope hubby is better today, he got sick last night/not sure if it was something he ate or just the hectic day.....

Hello to all that drop by this morning, this is a stay in the house type of day.....later....
housefullofrotties Offline
#2372 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 9:03:33 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Good morning! Hope everyone is doing well! I'm behind and feeling overwhelmed! I'm going to attempt a catch up!

Deb~Glad DH's visit to MIL wasn't bad. I'm sure they are use to having difficult patients and know how to work with them to make them more comfortable. At least I hope that is the case. What a tiny dog she will be. Still cannot imagine anything that small. The cat is bigger than her! Good to hear sis is feeling better. Sure hope the test results come back with good news. Glad DH is going to be able to go back to old Dr. Sure hope that works out. I love Cracker Barrel!

Renate~We sure have been having some crazy weather. Good job on getting some more album pages done and woohoo to feeling like you'll be done soon.

Phyllis~Everything all fixed on the homefront? Sure hope you have no more issues! Oh the mud and paws always go so well together! I remember the days of 12 big paws!! Sometimes I would have a bucket of water by the door so I could dunk each foot while trying to get everything from between the toes! Sorry you weren't feeling well...hope that went away. Happy shopping! I don't know what I'd do if I had to alter all my clothes.

Gramma~So glad you finally went in and are getting things taken care of!

Pat~Hope the walk is going well and everyone pulled off the surprise! I bet it'll be nice to have a bunch of you together. Were you able to get your society things done before you left? Oh, I see you got almost everything done. That'll make for a better beginning of next week.

Busy, busy here. Yesterday I ran a few errands after work, including picking up my prescription at 9 am. My employer is still working on the issue with them but I needed them so couldn't wait until it was resolved. I didn't feel like doing all the other errands so I came home for two hours before I went back out. I then shopped for four more hours and had to lug everything into the house. The only thing left to bring in was the dog food and Brad pulled into the garage. I wondered if somehow he had been watching! By the time I got it all put away I was exhausted. When I checked my email in the evening I had one from 4:00...Walgreens telling me my prescription was ready. Grrr. So they've apparently got it resolved for now. It'll have to wait though because I don't currently have any plans to leave the house this weekend. I did get my CFS cards done (friend gave me 10!) but I'm going to see if I can come up with another simple design to add a few more. No promises though. Camp is in two weeks and I need to start cutting paper. Next weekend is the bridal shower so I lose a few days for that. I have to make some bars on Thursday and am going up on Friday. Need to wrap gifts and call her sis to see, if based upon the RSVPs, I have enough thank you cards made or if I need to make more. And about 4,000 other things. Better get a move on. Have a great day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2373 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 7:10:11 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good Sunday morning, saw Pat and Jim in a pic on FB.....hope everyone had a great time visiting....safe travels home....
A few snow flakes still floating around out front...hmmmmm.....and it is cold......
Jess you are always busy as a bee with helping family out on cards, etc.....
Hello to all that drop in, need to get the sheets back on the bed and find something warm to wear to church this morning....sis/BIL coming by to get a BBQ since there is so much left.....later......
RGK Offline
#2374 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:07:16 AM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Good morning castle,
Pat, I hope you had a wonderful time on your trip and a safe drive home. When are you working on your stack of cards/one sheet wonder? It's good to get a bunch done quickly.
Deb, is your hubby feeling better? Hope the B'ham place will be good for him. I saw Gracie's picture on FB, with the pink bow, she looks so cute and knows it LOL.
Phyllis, yikes on not finding clothes that fit. I own one set of sheets and use it till it needs to be replaced. I don't like folding sheets either, so they get washed and put back on the bed. My closet space is needed for other things.
Jess, funny suspecting Brad waiting on the side lines until all the groceries were inside... You are one busy lady with CFS cards, SC coming up and making the cards for you family (I hope you have some help with those!!) Enjoy your Sunday.
The album is done. I did not add too many comments, it did not need it. Today I am working on scanning and hopefully get back to the CFS cards. It's cold out. We had a dusting of snow and have a snowstorm in the forecast, as well as temps in the low 30's for the next few days. When will we get Spring temps???
Hello to anyone dropping in, and have a great Sunday. Renate
#2375 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 5:57:25 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi! I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Deb-Hope you had a nice visit with your sis and BIL.

Renate-Way to go on finishing the album. I bet it turned out great. Were you able to knock out some of that scanning?

Another working weekend for me. I did a few things around the house and cut a lot of paper and ribbon for camp. Today I made a couple thank you cards for myself. I need to make 20 more thank you cards for the shower. Hopefully that will be enough. And Renate, no help for me! I need to make my list of things I need to do this week and then I'm going to bed. Sweet dreams!

Jess

Edited by user Monday, March 04, 2013 12:39:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2376 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 12:40:40 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi! Have a happy day!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2377 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 6:57:29 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning, 7 loaves of bread rising.....my friend is going to visit a friend in MO, baking some of this bread for her to take with her.....
Jess I see you made it to another Monday.....hope your work day treats you well....yep, sis/BIL liked the BBQ, ate here and sent enough home for supper too....
Renate glad you finished the album, sometimes words are not needed when the pictures 'tell the story'. Have a great work week too....are you caught up in the 'furloughs'?
Pat hope you made it home safe and sound, pictures I saw on FB indicate you had a great visit....how long was the run Jim participated in?
Hello to Gramma, Karen, Joanne and Phyllis.....
I need to get myself going....a few phone calls to be made this morning as well as get some errands done...
Have a great day, later.....
imnchghere Offline
#2378 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 7:55:45 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good Monday morning everyone.. We got home early evening yesterday. Made only 2 stops, but we just wanted to get home. I was supposed to get together this am with friends to crop, but the hostess' dd had a party and our crop area is a disaster. She moved us to next week. Just as well, since I need to focus on being ready for my crop on Friday.
Deb, it was a 5k/1mile walk/run. 2200 participants. Lots of levels. Most of our team did the 5k run (NON competitive), and the rest of us did the 1 mile walk. It was SOOOOOO cold. I had the walk shirt over my coat, which was over a sweatshirt, over a ls t-shirt. Anyway, it was a great time and Jim's cousin was so appreciative of all of us being there in her honor.

I can't remember what all I have read. I tried to keep up on my tablet, but felt it would be rude to be checking it all the time while we were all visiting. I mostly checked FB and my email. I still need to download my camera cards. I have one video from a warm up. Video eats my battery which was kind of low anyway.
Soooo, I will just say for now, I hope everyone had a good weekend and that the week is good to you. We might have some snow on Wed, but it is still ?????. Maybe measurable, but not a lot.

Dbson Offline
#2379 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 2:50:03 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Afternoon, Pat glad you had a good visit.....hope you can recoup and get all your crop items together.
I am planning a few hours tomorrow after lunch with my friend that has a basement of 'stuff'....plus she organized all her stamps into an indexed book...knows exactly where every stamp is located....very nice end product she has too....anyway just going to stamp a few things and probably come home and decide how to use it all up. I put together 15 cards this afternoon I had set aside for a crop later this month, decided I probably won't be able to go....ran out of ribbon and have 20 more waiting to finish up. I hope to hit HL this week or WM may have a color I can use.....
Supper is going to be breakfast, got all the bread baked, friend came by and loved on the dog a little, we may let her keep her next week when we go back to B'ham....
I hope everyone has a great rest of their Monday, I am off to see what bills await me in the mail box....got a little relief on the phone bill.....and the water bill is going up next month.....what else is new.....somebody always gets the little bit we think we can tuck back......

Edited by user Monday, March 04, 2013 3:01:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Phyllis Offline
#2380 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 8:33:48 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Good evening ladies.

Renate, glad you got your album done, I hardly ever do any albums anymore, I have several unfinished ones. Snow is in our forecast for tomorrow night 1-3 inches last time I checked. I'm watching the news now to see if there's any changes.

Jess, I need to do some personal cards for myself too, I have a few but I'm getting really lax on sending cards to my friends and family lately, I really need to fix that. Hope your day was good.

Pat, glad you had a nice time with family and glad you're hope safe and sound. I understand using the time with family instead of computer/tablet. Your walk pictures were great, sorry it was so cold. So nice of you all to do this in honor of Jim's cousin.

Deb, my stamps are all over the place, a lot I have hanging on one of those spin things and some in boxes, wood stamps on my stamp shelf in my scrap closet. I have way way too many. I've been working on designing a card tonight using the stencil type cut out. I love designing my own but most of the time don't turn out the way I imagined.

I went to A's and J's today, picked up some paper and foam dots at A's, another magnetic die storage case for my wafer thin dies, I had overfilled the one I had. I had a ton of 50% coupons but they had everything 50% off so used some coupons on some 50 cent ribbons.

I had to replenish my stock of wood for my store, sanded them all and now need to stain them.

Hello to Gramma and Joanne.
#2381 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:42:53 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi! Hope everyone has a good, productive day! Snow in the forecast. Fortunately it looks like it changed direction a bit and the bulk of it is going to be south of us. Hooray!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#2382 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 6:35:49 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning... oh my we have a LOT of snow heading our way. Anything up to over a foot. It does keep changing, which tells me to expect the worst, although the higher elevations will for sure get the most. Right now, we have beautiful blue skies. Jim is working from home, since he has a Dr appt this am. He will likely be home tomorrow also.
Deb, I hope you get lots of images stamped. It is nice when stamps are organized. I have so few, they are just all in a drawer and I pretty much know what I have. Of course the Studio G $1 stamp sets are a whole 'nuther story, that we won't get into. LOL

I have a set of pictures to trim apart and then I need to pick papers for the pages. I think I will work on the dining table where I have the most natural light. Going to have Jim bring my rolling tote upstairs while it is empty and start loading it with the page kits that are ready to go.

Phyllis, all the walk pics so far were posted by others. But mine would be pretty much the same. I need to download mine though, as I have a couple of video.
I never thought of using stencil cuts for cards. GREAT idea !!! I have a lot of metal stencils from years ago. When I was purging, I got rid of all the plastic wall stencils, but kept the little brass ones.
I am cutting back on the cfs I am doing, since I have a couple new ladies who are doing bigger numbers.

Well, I am just rambling here and do need to get my behind on the bike or maybe go for a walk. I'll check in later...
Dbson Offline
#2383 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 9:51:01 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good windy Tuesday, went by the flower shop to purchase a plant for a cousin in TX to be delivered at a local hospital...the patient is 'her' cousin on the other side of the family, sadly the lady will be 90 tomorrow and is to undergo cancer surgery also....anyway that is taken care of....

The wind is fierce this morning too....hit up the curb market before the flower stop and got a good bit of fruit, little Gracie loves her slice of apple and the only kind I really like to buy are the Honeycrisp...I splurge when they are in season.....

Pat I saw the storm was headed up the east, sure hope it won't be too bad....hubby tried to make a call to WI and was told to call another day due to the weather....not sure what part and if it might be close to Jess....

Phyllis did a little shopping I see, some things you have to replenish.....hope your snow event isn't too bad....

Gramma how much snow do you have?

Jess hope your day goes well too.....

Morning to Joanne and Renate as well.....

Have a great day, I am off to eat some lunch and might call my friend since I am done with errands a bit earlier than expected.....later....

Phyllis Offline
#2384 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:22:09 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Good afternoon. Getting ready for a snow storm here tonight and tomorrow, 4-6 inches in the forecast, guess it's going to affect a lot of you.

Pat, I'm getting ready to post the stencil cards I've been working on. They are cut with my cutter and placed on a solid colored card base, really easy. Oh my on the snow forecast for your area. I tried to watch your walk video on my iPad but don't have flash so I'll have to watch it on my computer.

Deb, I hate wind just about as bad as snow, hope you didn't lose anything. Our dogs will not eat fruit, I wish they would but they want meat. They will eat some veggies but not their favorite.

Phyllis attached the following image(s):
Stencil Happy Birthday.jpg
Stencil HP.jpg
RGK Offline
#2385 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 5:22:40 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good snowy evening. It started here about 4PM and everything is snow covered. We might get 5"-7". Sorry it will be going East. Hope not too much of it.
Jess, yes, I got some scanning done Sunday. Glad your wind has shifted to spare you the brunt of the storm. Be careful going to work in the middle of the night before the plows are out.
Deb, your friend is so organized. My many stamps are organized as best as is possible. You're right about the bills, you save on one only to spend it on another. It's a no-win situation. Sorry about the sick cousin. Hope the flowers will bring her a little sunshine.
Pat, glad you had a great visit with your family combined with the walk. I have a few of those brass stencils from long ago too. Never thought of using them on cards.
Phyllis, hope you have plans to stay put tomorrow when the snow comes. Your cards are beautiful as always. I can't imagine any of them ever not turning out great.--I prefer making cards to albums too, but the albums I make are for the kids. I still have 2 to make, plus a few small fast ones. The one I just finished made me think a lot about what our troops go through over 'there'. I get so caught up in everyday stuff I sometimes forget.
I got my 100 free Costco pictures last week. Some are for my sisters and brother from last year's visit. This evening I'm going to get them ready for the mail. That's another thing off my list.
Hellos to anyone stopping by - have a great evening. Renate

Dbson Offline
#2386 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 6:28:31 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Oh so sorry about the snow you are all getting....that will be a travel nightmare I fear.....stay safe and warm. The wind has been almost non-stop this afternoon....after the rain rolled thru. I left my friend's just as it began to sprinkle...didn't get too much accomplished....a few small sentiments stamped and punched, a few other sentiments stamped, also brought home two of her sets to use....I will have some time this weekend I hope. Tomorrow is grocery shopping and need to clean house....
Hope everyone has a great night, I am off to chill on the sofa a little while and amuse the puppy....she has been wired this afternoon.....later.....
#2387 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 1:46:20 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi! Hope everyone with the snow is doing ok. What we ended up with is minimal. Have a great day. The snooze button got me again today.

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2388 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 7:32:47 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning.....how are all of you in the path of the snow? I haven't seen much weather this morning...we are a bit dreary and lots of wind so we are staying in today and will get groceries another day when it is warmer.....I got an email that the flower was delivered and she loved it....
Phyllis I love the cards....I need to get busy this morning using the stamps I borrowed from my friend.
Morning to everyone that drops in, stay in and stay warm.....later.....
Gramma Offline
#2389 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 9:11:31 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings Castlemates... the sun made an appearance for a couple of hours this morning, but the clouds are back... We have been deprived of sun for most of the winter and it is getting really old. Current storm should go south of us, sorry Pat!

Nothing new medical wise... Tests start next week... probably be awhile after that before I know anything. Right now I just sit around and stress about what "it" is, and how am I going to pay for it... when it rains.....it sucks!

Phyllis, your cards are gorgeous! Love them.

Deb, have I told you how I love your zip line pic.. I do! Glad to read that little Gracie is getting spoiled rotten.. I wouldn't be able to help myself either.

Jess & Renate happy MOW day! Hope the snow misses you both... the bad stuff anyway.

Pat, I watched your video on Facebook. I haven't done the slide for years, but your family looks very proficient at it. Thanks for sharing!

I've got to try and get a card done for the OJ.. the theme is not one that excites me, but I'll survive as long as I don't have to use pastels again(check my blog).

Warm wishes and hugz,
Gramma
#2390 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 4:38:48 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi! I hope the day treated everyone well.

Deb~Nice of you to make bread for your friend. I'm sure the flowers were appreciated. It's always nice to know someone is thinking of you.

Pat~Glad you had such a good time with the walk and family. Wish the weather would have been a little nice for you. I'm on the computer now so I'll have to try and remember to go to FB and watch your video. Sorry about the snow. Did you get a few extra things done around the house with Jim home or did you both do your own thing?

Phyllis~Just never enough time to get all the cards done that we'd like to make. Sounds like you had some good shopping! Good for you for finding a way to use those coupons! The cards look great. You come up with such nice ideas!

Renate~Ugh to your snow. I hope you didn't get that much. Cool for the free pictures! You're so right about what the troops are dealing with. It's so easy to complain about day to day life and we really have it easy.

Gramma~Funny, you don't seem sorry to me at all about that storm going towards Pat!Wink I need to practice what I preach but it does you no good to stress about everything because it's out of your control. Will keep you in my prayers.

Trying to get things ready for the shower, do things around the house, prep stamp camp, it's never ending! Since I'll be seeing my sis this weekend and I wanted to bring her kits up to her (her and three friends usually get them) but the other demo hasn't answered me if she'll have hers done. I got mine done just in case. I multi-tasked, prepped and got to listen to Rand Paul on the senate floor (yes, I'm a dork) for a few hours. I totally respect what he's doing and I loved Marco Rubios advice to take a drink of water!BigGrin Tomoorow I have to run to Sam's for my sis and then make a few batches of bars and pack. Pork chops and friend potatoes for dinner tonight. Hope everyone has a good evening!

Jess
RGK Offline
#2391 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 7:26:47 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hello everyone,
Deb, did you find the off-switch for the wind? Glad the cousin liked the flowers. Did all your indoor things get done?
Gramma, glad you got to see the sun, even if just for a short time. I know you're worried, prayers going your way. Hang in there.--The snow found us. We got about 4.4" officially. Could have been worse. I just hope it does not re-freeze tonight. I went into work later than usual. Ate breakfast and watched the morning news before I left. I still like the early drive better before the crazy drivers hit the road.
Jess, yes the free pictures were great. I have 2 more coupons but nothing to print right now. They don't expire. How was your MOW day? I bet you're glad when those promised cards are done. But they will be replaced by another project I'm sure. Are the CS kits done?
Pat, were you spared the snow?
Hope everyone else is doing ok. Have a great evening...Renate
imnchghere Offline
#2392 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:57:33 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good evening... I have been busy, busy all day. Jim worked from home because a/ the Government was closed and b/ he didn't want to mess with the roads. Turned out, we got next to no snow, the roads were fine all day, but he did get a lot done. We did have a lot of wind today and that was probably the worst part of the weather.
I worked on getting things gathered into piles to pack up for the crop. Hoping I have all the embellishments I might need as well as papers and tools. There is a Cricut to use (just need to take a mat and carts). Actually, she has quite a few carts we can use, but I will be taking my Storybook. I think I have enough to keep me busy all weekend. At least I hope so.

Well, it is time for me to call it a night here. I didn't ride the bike today. Thinking it is too late now. Cursing
Hope everyone had a good evening. will try to catch up better tomorrow.
#2393 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 1:37:58 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good morning! Have a happy day!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#2394 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 8:43:09 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning castle people Wub

I have so much to do today, I really need to get off the computer. So happy for lots of sunshine here. Hoping that Saturn was the last of winter storms for us.
I do have errands to run today. PO, bank, and grocery. Should be quick, since two are drive through.
Main thing today is getting a bike ride and packing up what I can for the crop. My embellishments are still in boxes and baskets that need to be gone through and there isn't time. I tried to find all the holiday ones, since I will be working mostly on gingerbread pages. I printed a group picture from the walk to do a page, but the resolution was too low to print a 5x7. A couple faces were a little distorted. These were pics that someone else took (probably on their phone) Sad
Oh well, I have moved on.

I am having those *wish I hadn't signed up for this crop* thoughts today. It happens every time. I know I will have fun and hopefully get a lot done, but there is so much I should be doing at home. Jim said he would deal with the branches all over the back yard so they can go out for recycle on Monday. They are just small ones, but a lot of them and it will get him moving.

Speaking of moving.. I need to do just that as well.
Dbson Offline
#2395 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:17:28 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy Thursday.....
I see you are getting last minute details for your crop Pat.....I have had those same feelings and wish I had stayed home....usually I am okay once I get there....hope you can get all your projects done so you feel it was worth it....
Phyllis how is your weather?
Renate boo to your 4+" snow.....
Gramma have you seen the sun again? I am sure all your appts/test/dr visits will come out fine, sorry it is going to cost you though.....thank you for 'lovin' my zip line pic....I would go again in a minute if I could.....my friend sent me some info on skydiving....that is also on my bucket list.....
Jess hope your work week winds down so you can enjoy your weekend....
Hello to Joanne and Karen if you drop by.......
Hubby helped me with the vacuuming, I got the house cleaned up for the week, will spend more time next week....he also ran my errands to the credit union, filled up my car and got the puppy some chews....food ready to put together for chicken salad tonight....he doesn't care for pasta so I think I will cook a little to add to mine.....
Have a great day....
Phyllis Offline
#2396 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:04:26 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone, looks like I need to catch up.

I see Gramma is not looking forward to the tests and bills. Hang in there girl, don't worry about the bills but your health. Hugs.

And Jess is still working on SC and taking care of the other half. Glad you got spared of the bad bad weather.

Pat, I see you're getting ready for another crop (and wishing you had not signed up). Hope Jim is OK with holding down the home front while you're gone.

Renate, your snow was about like ours, our official was 5 inches but I only measured 4 but I didn't go all over the yard, just one spot so I didn't have to step in the snow, LOL. A lot melted today as temps were in the 40's.

Deb, skydiving? Are you crazy, LOL? You certainly have more nerve than me.

I've not been out today, been working on an order and some other this and that things. Talked to my friend today for 2 1/2 hours, she had a lot to talk about. I just looked at the clock and it's 1 am, where did the day go? Better get off here and start thinking about getting in bed.

TTFN
#2397 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 1:40:59 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good morning! Have a great day! I think I'm ready for the weekend!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#2398 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 6:17:57 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy Friday, the sun is shiningThumpUp Smile ThumpUp.....going to be about 63 this afternoon....I found some ribbon in my stash and finished up the first round of cards on my desk, another stack waiting for me now. I wanted to build up my personal stash and also have more ready for CFS to ship at a later date.
Jess have a good day at work...I see are you ready for the weekendBigGrin
Pat enjoy your weekend crop....are you packed and ready to go?
Phyllis I know what you mean about the phone/time getting away, hope you got the order taken care of, I have been falling asleep in the recliner most every night....usually in bed way before midnight....yea, call me crazyBigGrin BigGrin, but I have always wanted to skydive.....might have to settle for another round of ziplining....
Gramma let us know about your test, please......you are in my prayers....
Joanne did you have a long distance birthday party for your dau yesterday? That was a wonderful pic you posted on FB, the old ones really bring back memories don't they?
I am off to make a grocery run, hubby has a dr appt at 3 this afternoon so I am going to let him off the hook this morning.....he can help me unload and put them away.....Gracie and I might ride over with him and wait in the car and we might pick up something for supper on the way home.
Hello to everyone else that drops in, I am off to complete my least favorite chore in life....shopping...
imnchghere Offline
#2399 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 6:49:18 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning and TGIF for Renate & Jess. Let the weekend begin. I am as packed as I can be. If I forgot something, I will just hope I can borrow. I have 53 hrs of potential crop time. I should be able to complete something one would think. Friday is always the most confusing. People straggle in all day from noon until early evening. Lots of interruptions.
Phyllis, I always wish I hadn't signed up for these things, but I always have fun. I've been cropping with these people for years. A couple of them can be a little annoying, one is a little loud, but they are all good friends and we have all shared some really rough times.

Deb, I am with you on shopping. And I especially dislike the hauling and putting away. I need to get into the freezer though and see what we have that should be cooked. My pantry is also a disaster.

I am going to start putting some of the stuff in the car and dbl check my lists. I think I forgot to grab some pink ribbon for a page I want to do for the walk. Plan is to be on the road around 11.

Phyllis Offline
#2400 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 11:07:02 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello ladies. Hope everyone is enjoying the start of the weekend. Had temps at 45 degrees today so all the snow is melted except for a few patches here and there. Our trashy neighbors had a roof put on their house today (well the owner did), I was surprised how fast they worked. The owner came by and we had a chance to talk to him and he said he has ordered them to get rid of the boat sitting out front and clean up the place, we'll see. He's having a new driveway and furnace put in. They've been filling up truckloads of junk from garage or somewhere.

Pat, hope you're enjoying your crop and getting lots done.

Deb, did you get your shopping done? Hope DH's Dr. appt went well.

Jess, hope you're having a good weekend.

Hello Gramma and Joanne.

Got to get my hinny in bed soon. TTFN