Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<789
M&KGrandma Offline
#241 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:38:39 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good Morning!!!
Oh my gosh, Evelyn! Your hanger from Jess is beautiful!!! Awesome job, Jess, love the way you put her name on it, and the little Maggies are darling!! Enjoy!!!!
And the one Evelyn made for you is fantastic as well!!!! And how spoiled where you with all those treasures!!!!???? You'll have fun with all of it, I'm sure!!
Kathy, the banner sounds like it will be awesome, you will have to post pictures when it's done!!! Can't someone at the Hope House find a table for you to work on??? I'm glad you were able to bring Bill some yummies for him to eat, glad he felt like eating, too!
Rhonda, I'm starting to get irritated FOR you since you can't get any answers!!!! LOL! Seriously, in this modern era they can't figure out what's wrong???? So depressing for you, I'm sure...
Lana's door hanger should have been there yesterday, but according to the USPS website, it was "misdirected"... I hope that's not post office speak for LOST!!!!!! I'm glad the stamp got there though!!!
I have no little ones today, so I'm going to try to clean up around here and maybe even get to play!!!!! My little darling Kaitlyn informed me yesterday that she didn't have to clean up her art stuff cause it's on "her" side of the desk!!!! Guess who's side got cleaned up really fast???? LOL!!! What a stinker!
Better get going, need to get dressed and moving!!!!
Have a great day, enjoy the snow, Janice, I know you want it, but just DON'T send it to me!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
Heart2hand Offline
#242 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:47:57 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Teri....Thanks, but it's all out of my control...so no matter how upsetting it is...have to go by the rules of the WC. I'm sure if it were them in the pain I feel, things wouldn't be drug out as much...lol. I'm sure it's nice to have a crafting buddy as you do in Kaitlyn. I craft alone...and sometimes it's nice, but sometimes it would be nice to craft with a friend.

Scrappin_RN...She rec'vd her goodies....I do hope she likes it...no word is good, I hope...Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared ....

HUGs
rhonda
M&KGrandma Offline
#243 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:31:48 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Evening everyone!!
I got happy mail today from Lana!! What an adorable hanger she made!! As soon as I saw it, i thought of Matthew and Kaitlyn and then I read her note on the card she sent, (which I forgot to do!!! Blushing Blushing Blushing ) that's exactly what she was thinking too! I love that image and don't know why I've never gotten it! Anyway, here are my pictures and she sent me Tilda with Holy Baby, the first of my Nativity set that I'd love to have!!!!!
Thank you so much Lana, I just love it, and can't wait for the kids to see it! They'll both say right away that it looks like them!!!!
Rhonda, it IS nice having a scrapping buddy, but i have to admit that I LOVE working alone, I just sort of get in my zone and enjoy the quiet time! But you're right, sometimes it's a lot of fun to work with friends!
Have a great evening....
Hugs,
Teri

M&KGrandma Offline
#244 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:45:36 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

And here are the "tea party" pictures from the other day! The girls had so much fun and Kaitlyn wants to do it again. I've found a darling tea set at our local tea room and am going to get it for her for her birthday, it's bigger and comes in a picnic basket... so adorable!!!

The bows on the chairs:

The "centerpiece":

The place settings:

Abbey and Kaitlyn:

And there's a bit of the tea party!!! I wish I had a small table and chairs that could have been used.... how cute that would have been!!!
Hugs,
Teri
grandmaJ Offline
#245 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:52:42 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 771 time(s) in 641 post(s)
OMG, Teri, that tea party is so cute! I bet the girls just loved it! And they are both dressed in Pink to co-ordinate with the center piece!!

Beautiful tag from Lana too!!

Rhonda, any word on when the MRI is yet? Please keep us posted. You know Teri and I are like Mother Hen's on these things! Actually, we all just worry about our friends and don't like to see them in such pain.

Have a great day everyone! I am closing my CTMH open house and entering the orders this morning so will be having fun doing that!
Heart2hand Offline
#246 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:57:22 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ladies...

GrandmaJ/Teri....yes, the nurse called yesterday late, and said it is MONDAY MARCH 4th at 10am....then I have to go upstairs for a DR appt at 11am....so we shall see. Thanks for being the Mother Hens....it makes a person feel loved!BigGrin Wub

Teri...the photos of the Tea Party are darlin'.....how sweet. The girls are beautiful!!!! I think Kaitlyn would love the tea set in a basket!!! They grow up soo fast and these are memories that will last a lifetime. ONE of my Fav photos of DD is of her and her friend Sierra playing dress up....OMG the dress made her a granny dress and she had the long strand of pearls and a fancy hat...it is sooo precious to me. She is now a TOMBOY and doesn't wear the girlie things like that....lol.

HUGS
rhonda
trvkladd Offline
#247 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:15:26 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Kathy~ Your package went postal today. Sorry, I didn't make it to the PO yesterday. All manner of chaos in my house for a little while. Also, it was raining out and I had all the little ones with no one else at home. DC# 9505 5104 6887 3058 5017 30. I really do hope you love it. I loved creating it for you! It's one of my favorite projects that I've ever done and I'm so happy it went to you! Hope all is well.

Teri~ I love the tea party pictures...too cute. I remember those days so well. My girls having dress up and tea parties with the cousins. I miss those days. They go by so quickly. Can't wait for granddaughters!

Rhonda~ Hope you're feeling better soon!

Hi to all of the other Maggie Sisters~ Sorry that I've been somewhat MIA for a few days. So busy with 3 kids under the age of 3. Boy have I been getting a workout. But today I started them on a schedule that works for me so we'll see how that goes. Hope you're all having a great week

~Rebecca
 1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 3/1/2013(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#248 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:28:54 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello to all..

Scrappin_RN....THANK YOU soooooooo much....I rec'vd the box of goodies yesterday. IT didn't come with the regular mail. IT came to the post office after the routes were started, then when my driver went back in, they had them and he brought them to me...2 pkgs...he just lives down the road. SOOO Sweet of him!!!!!! I love the hanger, the magazine and the STAMP...wooo hooo! I can't wait to color this one! She also made the cutest card....and wrote the sweetest note to me...YOU are the best, Cammi...the words are very heartfelt!

THE HANGER

THE MAGAZINE

THE CARD and STAMP....Tilda with bow & arrow...

Rebecca...thanks....I hope it is soon....this later stuff isn't good! WOW, 3 lil' ones...they are soo cute at that age. Enjoy them.

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#249 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:54:19 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning y'all!

Love the door hangers! Everyone has done a fabulous job!

Rhonda you can send yours my way! I didn't see no dibbs. Green is my favorite color! I am praying you get some pain relief soon!

Thank you so much for making the Maggie swap a great one!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
Heart2hand on 2/28/2013(UTC)
craftymomof2 Offline
#250 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:57:20 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Here is my wonderful hanger from Teri! It is beautiful! I also received Hello Little Butterfly stamp. Thank you so much, Teri!! I really enjoyed being your partner!

Your teaparty pics are precious. My Mama (Granny to the DD and DS), used to play tea party with the kids all the time. That is a very special memory for us. DD has many miniature teasets and I have some special teasets put up for her. We had a princess tea party for DD and my niece for their 3rd and 5th birthdays together. Everyone dressed as princesses and it was so special. Cont to make those wonderful memories with your grandbabies. I am so thankful for the wonderful, sweet, silly, happy memories with my Mama and especially her last few years with my babies. Granny and Grandma (my MIL) are 2 amazing women who have impacted my precious babies forever.(Sorry, I still get sentimental even after 2 1/2 yrs since my Mama passed away.)

Hugs, LanaBigGrin

Edited by user Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:06:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#251 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:23:23 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

CraftyMomof2.....she is adorable...Teri always does a nice job on her things.

Ladies...as you know...this was the last swap with you gals. I am leaving the board...may return in the Fall, but no promises. I've enjoyed swapping with you all and seeing the work from everyone. God Bless!

rhonda

heaven43338 Offline
#252 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 4:55:25 PM(UTC)
heaven43338

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Rebecca,
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful work.

I don't know why but I can't see any of the pics on this pageBlink
Jes you did a great job on Evelyns tho...

DH is super sick right now and at zero immunity, having allot
of pain. Hopefully this will pass soon.

Hugs to all

Edited by user Friday, March 01, 2013 4:59:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked heaven43338 for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 3/2/2013(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#253 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 5:24:05 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rhonda you will be missed! Hope to see you back in the fall! Contiuned prayers for your back! I hope they get you better and back to normal! I am going to concentrate on my Maggie stuff! I hope to see you on Magnolia World from time to time!

Thank you Kathy! I am sorry to hear that DH is super sick! Praying for you both.

I will be on the MB doing the other swaps I love like HM and the wishlist rak!

Scrappin_RN Offline
#254 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 5:59:54 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good morning girls! So sorry I have been MIA :( had a coworker who's mom died last night - so me and two others in our role were picking up her shifts so out unit would not be short staffed - that meant some 18 hour days - home to nap and back again - exhausted is an understatement but thankful she was able to be with her mom - who fought breast cancer 3 times over 10 years - cant even imagine!

Rhonda! Thank you so much for my hanger and goods! I love everything and will be back to post pics as soon as I open my eyes today - a whole day off today :) sleep is my new best friend! Night ladies!
heaven43338 Offline
#255 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 7:19:14 PM(UTC)
heaven43338

Rebecca,
I just tracked your package and it says it was delivered March 1st
I am so sorry I am not there to get it but they are predicting another
6-8 inches of snow here in the next couple of days but after that
I am hoping to get home for a couple of days later this week.
I am looking forward so much to your happy mail.
Hugs to you sweetie...
Heart2hand Offline
#256 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 4:21:24 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Here is the hanger I sent to Scrappin_RN....

I also sent her the Tilda holding a snowflake..and the Vintage Love magazine....ENJOY...

HUGs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#257 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 4:41:42 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Yet another beautiful tag! I am so impressed with all of these this round!!

Rhonda, I am so sorry to see you leaving. I hope you will stay in touch. Love you friend!

Kathy, I think this storm is to give more now to our northwest thanthe last one, so you stay put for a couple of days!! Glad to see Bill is feeling a little better, hope he keeps it up!

Have a great day everyone!
trvkladd Offline
#258 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 8:09:20 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning, ladies~ My weekend trip to GA to see Traci was awesome. We hung out, went antiquing, had lunch, hung out some more then had dinner. I stayed the night at the new house there. Love the house it's so amazing! The property is my favorite. Will be visiting there a lot in the near future! So great to have her only a few hours away! Love all the hangers so far!

Rhonda~ Great hanger. I love it!

Cammi~ Hope you get lots of rest.

Kathy~ Sorry to hear that Bill is so sick, will continue to keep him and you in my prayers. Hope you love the package that I sent!

Janice~ I agree 100% that this was a great round with lots of great artwork!

Hope all of you have a wonderful week

~Rebecca
Heart2hand Offline
#259 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 5:17:11 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello GrandmaJ....

I'm sorry, YOU are the ONE person, I will MISS the most....love ya friend....you have always been the sweetest lady, and I can talk to you and know it is hearfelt. YOU have my email....send a note anytime....

LOVE and HUGS
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#260 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:01:32 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

:(
heaven43338 Offline
#261 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:01:59 AM(UTC)
heaven43338

Good Morning Ladies,
I finally slid home last night (literally)
It was one scarey trip and this old gal will
not be trying anything like that again!

But I did come home to a wonderful package of happy mail
from Rebecca. So this am first thing I wanted to come on and
share the pics with you. I hope I can get them to download.
I love how she created a background with the flowers and sun.
It is super cute and she made me a matching tag, a sweet note,
and sneezing Tilda stamp. I am planning to use it for get well
cards. I also loved the sentiments she used. Thankyou so much Rebecca
you have been an awesome swap partner and I am sorry it took me so
long to get home to see it.

The last pic is a pic of one of the deer in the patch of woods behind the
Hope House where I have been staying. They feed them stale bread and corn
to encourage them and sometimes I have seen as many as 8 of them out my window
there. They also have coons, black squirrels, an owl etc. I love to see all
the wildlife there.

Rhonda and Teri, both those tags are adorable. ThumpUp

Hugs to all.....

Edited by user Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:09:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

heaven43338 attached the following image(s):
IMG_1621.JPG
Rebeccas tag on blanket.jpg
IMG_1627.JPG
Rebeccas tag and note.jpg
IMG_1610.JPG
trvkladd Offline
#262 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:06:00 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Kathy~ So happy that you loved everything. I loved crafting for you. You were an awesome partner to have. I hope to swap with you again in some future swaps. I had a great time. Love the pic of the deer. He's so cute. Thanks for sharing with us. I'm very happy to hear that you made it home safely. I hope that Bill is doing better and you're taking care of yourself too. It's important for you to take care of you too. Will keep you both in my prayers and see you on FB. Have a great rest of your week

~Rebecca
 1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 3/7/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#263 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 4:37:08 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Beautifull tag Kathy/Rebecca!! Nice and bright and cheery!

Kathy, what were you thinking driving home in that mess? So glad you got home safely, and its a good thing I didn't know you were doing that or I would of been a nervous wreck worring about you!! Praying that Bill is still feeling better and the worst is behind him now.

Have all the hangers been received now and posted? So sad to see this end and everyone go their seperate ways....I will miss everyone!!
heaven43338 Offline
#264 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 6:27:56 AM(UTC)
heaven43338

Guess I wasn't thinking very well Janice, I really thought the roads were
cleared and would be okay. The snow in Ia had stopped but not the drifting and wind,
then when I hit Mo it was snowing, tho the roads weren't as bad as in Ia area.
This old lady will not be pulling that kind of stunt again unless it
is a dire emergency. Janice are you joining the FB swap? Sure hope you do!Love

Becca, You were a great partner too!Love

Oh btw I just got a pm from our little Amy seems she has her own small craft business online
on FB check it out http://www.facebook.com/TheHolidayPatch

Edited by user Thursday, March 07, 2013 6:29:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#265 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:29:46 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I think thats everybody's hanger! If I'm wrong, please let me know! Thanks for making swapping here fun! Its break time from the MBBigGrin !

Edited by user Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:30:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified