Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

kevin05058908 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 11:36:30 AM(UTC)
kevin05058908

Groups: Registered

I just purchased ann Expression 2 machine. I downloaded the software and tried to do a simple square cut. The cutting mat was loaded, and the machine spit it out. This happened several times.
I tried to update the firmware with the sync software. Program ran, said it was done and now the machine is stuck on the expression 2 startup screen. PC can no longer attach to it, menu never comes up.

How can I fix this? It is currently just an expensive paperweight or night light.
zoomie.donaldson125fce47 Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 10:23:53 PM(UTC)
zoomie.donaldson125fce47

I had that problem with the second machine Provo craft sent me (yes I said the second one, I am on machine #3 and it is going back as soon as I get a shipping label) I had to send it back after trying the hard reset and it was still stuck. I can't remember what the steps were but if you call customer service they can give them to you, good luck.
CricutGena Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 8:59:35 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kevin05058908 Go to Quoted Post
I just purchased ann Expression 2 machine. I downloaded the software and tried to do a simple square cut. The cutting mat was loaded, and the machine spit it out. This happened several times.
I tried to update the firmware with the sync software. Program ran, said it was done and now the machine is stuck on the expression 2 startup screen. PC can no longer attach to it, menu never comes up.

How can I fix this? It is currently just an expensive paperweight or night light.

Hello Kevin! This issur should be very easy to fix, however we will need you to call in to customer service. Ourt number is 877-7cricut. Give us a call! We would love ot assist you!

-Cricut Gena