Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<3132333435>»
Shelly Offline
#961 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 2:29:28 PM(UTC)
Shelly

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 311 time(s) in 273 post(s)
Hope everyone in teh middle of the storms in the East are safe and warm. The one we were supposed to get today sorta fizzled. Finally getting some warmth. We are in for some tomorrow and Saturday, but it probably won't amount to much.

Nancy - glad your surgery went well! Hope our next one goes as well. Take it easy so your eyes will heal fast.

Sandra - Hopefully the dermatologist will find the cause and get you fixed up! Hope your mom is doing ok.

Joy - Did you get the dress altered? Are you enjoying your days home alone?

Spent the morning chasing my grandson around the dentist's office for 2 hours while my daughter got some work done. Wow, he wears me out. Get to do it next week again. Good thing he's so cute. He has a stuffed elephant, he was making play peek-a-boo in a mirror with. It was so funny.

Well I guess I better go get something done. Have a good day everyone!
JeanneLee Offline
#962 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 4:46:37 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Nancy, so happy to hear the surgery went well! Been thinking and praying for you.
 1 user thanked JeanneLee for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 3/12/2013(UTC)
JeanneLee Offline
#963 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 4:49:21 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Question, any of you have Tags, Bags, Boxes 2 and use the scoring tip with it?
I ordered it when they had that last sale for the digital one and the reviews mentioned using the scoring tip??
SandraB. Offline
#964 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 8:28:03 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 293 time(s) in 252 post(s)
Hi everyone;
Big day here...our Michael's finally openedBigGrin! My buddy and I went and checked it out, of course didn't come out empty-handed though. They are having more grand opening specials on the w/end so will go back then. Just bought some cardstock and a refill for my tape runner.

Shelly: mom is ok...I think she's more lonely than anything. The physio gal that seen her though suggested she should be using a walker to take some of the pressure off her knee until it heals, that didn't go down too wellCursing! She can be so stubborn at times!

Laura: hope your week hasn't been too crazy and you have a peaceful w/end.

Better run, want to get done on here before American Idol comes on.

Take care everyoneBigGrin

DebbieScraps Offline
#965 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:34:46 PM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Just a quick hello, it took ages for me to log on today and now I have to get ready for work so can't chat! Hope all is well with all of you, hopefully will get more computer time this weekend
lv2scrap02 Offline
#966 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 8:47:40 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1297 time(s) in 1008 post(s)
Hi girls,

I had Abigail yesterday and boy did I sleep good last night LOL

She is crawling and cruising all around the place. She holds on to a table or couch and walks slowly all around. She stands on her own and she is going on 10 months.

Such a good girl.

Quiet weekend here, I plan on crafting I need several Easter cards need to get a head start on that. Several Easter cards for kids I need to work on a 9x9 album for DD for her work place.

Have a great day all
joyfullycrafting Online
#967 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 9:05:47 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 1204 post(s)
Hi all. Never got my computer turned on yesterday.

Went to the mall yesterday with Kate and got her new lingerie to wear with her wedding dress. She was happy!

JeanneLee, I have TBBM2 and I just turn the settings down and use the regular blade to score. It takes some experimenting, but works fine. Low pressure, low blade depth. Different cardstock take different settings.

I ordered two I carts from ebay, and am watching a couple more. I decided I am going to get what I have been wanting before I can't buy them anymore, because I just dont' want to go digital to have to get them. I have not even tried using CCR with the one I got digitally.

The dress idea will work, but I changed plans a little bit. I put a V inset in the back of the dress with loops to make it look like a corset back, but at the bottom of the V, it looked kind of bad, so I ripped that all out and I am going to put an inset all the way down the back, still using the loops and lacings to make it look like a corset back.

Megan is over using my sewing machine for her dress today. She brought her machine over, but could not find the cord. I have a hunch I threw it away. I remember having a cord sitting around forever, and no one knew what it was for. I think it was hers. She found one on Amazon and I think ordered a replacement.

Today is Jill's 28th birthday.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 3/8/2013(UTC)
Shelly Offline
#968 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 6:21:32 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone.

Sandra - How fun to have a grand opening of a Micheals. Hope you get some great deals!

Nancy - Those grandkids sure keep us on our toes. You think you are tired now, just wait till she is walking! Lol.

JeanneLee - I haven't tried it, but I heard you could take the blade out of the housing and put it back in upside down and it would work. I have the cart, but haven't used it.

Joy - Sounds like my house. You have cords around for a while, don't know what they go to, finally throw them out and then you figure it out! Wow, your plan for the dress sounds great. You must be a good seamstress!

Made an Easter card today. Turned out sorta ok, not great, but will work. Someday I am going to get good at them!

Have a great weekend everyone!
 1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 3/8/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#969 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 7:07:57 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Happy Friday everyone;
Whew! the w/end is finally hereBigGrin BigGrin! It was a PD day at school today, so no kids. Sometimes those days are longer than days with kids. Have a crop to go to tomorrow so have to get ready for that. Want to cut a title out on CCR but it's taking forever to load, hope it's better when I'm done here.

Nancy: sounds like you are one busy person now with the little miss

Joy: glad you were able to come up with a solution for the dress...you are awesomeBigGrin! Don't feel bad about the cord, I threw the cord away for our old GPS system in the van (thought it was a car charger for a phone I didn't have anymoreLOL). Hope you get the carts you are after, which ones did you get?

Shelly: there weren't too many deals last nite but the official grand opening is tomorrow. My cousin-in-law is coming out tomorrow afternoon so we'll go check it out after my crop. Boy, you guys are busy with Easter cards already...way to go!

Well, better run and start "packing" for my crop tomorrow.

JeanneLee Offline
#970 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 7:08:12 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Nancy, its great to see you have been able to check in on the MB!

Shelly and Joy, thanks for sharing those tips!
I had a $20 credit on my account and went ahead an ordered.
With my Cricut Circle discount and the current sale...it was like getting the shipping free.
Its on its way here...will let you know when I get it.

Quiet evening tonight, just heading downstairs to play in the Happy Crafty Room!

Have a great evening everyone.
koalatcutter Offline
#971 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:04:13 AM(UTC)
koalatcutter

Hi I am from Vicksburg, MI and have been a member of the board since 2007(?). I haven't been on here in a long time, just in and out for quick ideas. Would love to get reconnected! I have found some of the friends that I met on here in other social venues (FB & Pinterest) and have enjoyed reconnecting with them.

I have two amazing daughters and a WONDERFUL husband that I just adore! My oldest daughter is graduating in a little over a year and I have SO much work to do on her scrapbooks. So I thought I'd get back into the circle of things and get inspired by the BEST creative outlet I know.

It's a lazy day around here, gonna scrap for a while then head to friends for a birthday celebration!!

Have a GREAT Saturday!BigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#972 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 9:37:26 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy I am glad you know what you are doing on the bridemaid dress. A whole lot of work!!

Sandra.. hope at the new M's you get some good deals.. Enjoy

JeanneLee.. I also have a credit left I think I will do some on line shopping today
Have fun in your craft room

Shelly..I started making Easter cards last week. I went for my old time favorite cartridge WIMG I made several Easter cards. With all the carts I have that is still one of my all time favorites.

Shelly share our card and I will post mine

Sharon.. I can't believe how fast I received my CTMH order I love the Stamp of The Month very pretty stamp set. I think I ordered 5 sets of stamps this month.

Debbie.. nice to see you chatting again. Don't work too hard

Welcome KoalacutterBigGrin please come back and chat anytime It is always nice to meet new cricut gals

Well today I am doing loads of wash. I had to take it easy all week and now the cleaning and the laundry

I made Pulled Pork in my Versa Cooker OH BOY!!! was that delish..

Everyone really enjoyed it last night for dinner.. DH went and bought Coleslaw and macaroni salads and we made corn on the cob... nice easy dinner

I want to try and make 1 slow cook meal a week. I have to justfy this purchase..

Well hoping to make some kiddy Easter cards today.

Have a good day all
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 3/10/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Online
#973 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 1:06:15 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, that video you sent was beautiful!

Megan is really good about using her crock pot. I am trying to use mine more.

I did the straight inset all the way to the bottom of the dress, and it looks MUCH better.

I LOVE to sew. And I am pretty good at. I have been sewing since I was tiny. I won a local and state sewing contest when I was in HS, and went to a national competition. Didn't place there, but it certainly was a great experience. I was also in 4H for years and years. My mother was a home economics teacher before she and my dad got married, so I had an excellent teacher!

Hi everyone else!

Off to do handwork, either on the pregnant dress or Megan's dress. Megan is working on hers, but she is easly distracted these days.
Shelly Offline
#974 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 8:25:12 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Here's the Easter card I made. I LOVE Teddy Bears on Parade. I can't put a lot of embellishments on it or pop up anything because it is going to Argentina. I already costs $1.10 and if I do much it will cost more and take longer to get there. Takes close to three weeks I think to get to my friend.

Shelly attached the following image(s):
2013-03-08 17.04.02.jpg
joyfullycrafting Online
#975 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 9:10:33 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Adorable card, Shelly!

Jill (oldest DD) called about 3 hours ago. She was in a car accident.

She was stopped on the freeway (a common event where she lives!) and was rear-ended. That shoved her car into the car that was stopped in front of her, which shoved that car into the vehicle in front of it. Four cars involved in all.

She does not think that she was hurt, but we want her to go and get checked out just in case. You never can tell.

She was driving a Toyota Camry with less than 1000 miles on it. It had to be towed.

She is 28, and this is the 5th vehicle accident she has been in in probably the past seven years. I think accidents are drawn to her.

And for you newer people, a few years ago she was in a single engine airplane over the Utah desert (Canyonlands National Park) when the engine broke. The pilot somehow coaxed the plane to the only highway within MILES and made an emergency landing. I didn't count this in the five vehicle accidents.
Larmabee Offline
#976 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 11:11:45 AM(UTC)
Larmabee

Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Hello everyone!
I have survived my crazy week! All went well, it usually does. Our schools did well at the science fair. We won six awards in all. It was a great experience for the kids. I didn't get any crafting done at all this week. I have to finish gluing the invites. Hopefully today!
This week we have another family activity night and report cards. Girl Guides on Monday too. I may only manage to hold one boxing class this week.
Jeanne, I turn my blade upside down when I do the scoring with my TBBM cart.
Joy - how awful to have another accident! It must have a bad impact on her insurance.
Shelly - your card is so cute! I have seen so many cute items made with the teddy bear cart. I am considering it.
Nancy - those cookers are wonderful. I don't use mine enough. Today is my laundry day, as I was away yesterday until late. I'm trying to get all my weekend chores done today. But as you can tell, I am busy on the computer first!
Well, I better go do something more productive
Talk to you all soon
Laura
JeanneLee Offline
#977 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 12:19:39 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Welcome koalacutter! This is a sweet group of friends here and are happy to have new friends to join in!

Joy
, so sorry to hear about Jill's accident. Glad to hear only the car suffered damage. Jill sounds like our Shanon. Here in one of the busiest/populated areas accidents are awful. She has been involved in 3 since she got her license (she is only 20). All rear end accidents and none her fault.

Shelly
, love your bear-bunny card! It is too cute!

Nancy
, I bet that dinner was yummy last night! We had a roast in the crockpot last night!(which was yummy, too!)

Laura
, I would rather be here then do chores, too! LOL Congrats on the science awards.
Hope you are able to squeak in some crafty time in soon.

We had church this morning(and yes, we remembered to turn our clocks ahead! Flapper )and came home had lunch and I took a nap! Just up checking on the Cricut board to see what is happening.

I made a quick video here to show you I actually got a card cut with CCR if you care to see:
Link-Cutting with CCR

Need to go downstairs and see about making a few St. Patty's Day cards!

Have a rest filled Sunday!
ttyl,
joyfullycrafting Online
#978 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 3:52:57 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Laura, Jill's insurance has not been affected as none of the accidents have been her fault. She has been hit by someone else in every one. She was not the driver in several of them.

I noticed that there were less people at church than normal! I think the time change took its toll.
SandraB. Offline
#979 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 4:22:43 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

LOL Hi everyone;
Just home from visiting mom, she seems to be doing much better. Still refuses the walker so my sister didn't bother getting it, she figures if mom isn't going to use it someone who needs it more might as well use it. Sis (or her dh) decided we should alternate spending Sat., with mom and doing whatever running around she needs doing. I guess it's not a bad ideaRollEyes!
My crop went well yesterday as did our visit to M's. It's quite a nice store...I'm sure I will be visiting it quite a bitLOL!

Joy: sorry to hear about Jill's accident...glad it was just her vehicle that was hurt. Good idea to get checked out though. Glad you got the dress all fixed up.

Koalacutter: welcome from Alberta, Canada. This is a great group of Cricut friends. Jump in whenever you like.

Laura: congrats on the Science Fair. Hope you got all your chores doneLOL. I had to do all mine today also as yesterday was spent at the crop

Shelly: your little card is really cute. I know what you mean about postage...it is getting ridiculous. I have to send a couple of sympathy cards out to my dd. Sil's grandma passed away so I'm sending one for his mom as well as one for them. I sending them in one envelope, so will probably cost me more.

Nancy: your dinner sounds yummy. I have a chicken cooking in my crockpot as we speak. Look forward to seeing what you make with your new stamps.

JeanneLee: have fun with your new cart.

Off to get the cards ready to go and get the rest of supper ready.

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 3/11/2013(UTC)
AlyaMama Offline
#980 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 5:20:32 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Howdy as I crawl out from under the massive pile of red, black and white paper. I finally got Layla's party decor done. I had a party for her with the Monday playgroup today. It was really cute. I can't belive she's going to be 1 tomorrow (the 12th). Time sure flew!. Here are some pictures of her decorations. I think they turned out cute.

Nancy glad your surgery went well, now take it easy.

Joy hope Jill is ok. I've been in about 5 car accidents in mylife, I was driving white cars in all of them. So we don't buy white cars. Hope the move goes well.

Sandra my mom is stubborn too, she would probably not use a walker if the Dr told her to. Actually she was having problems with her feet a while ago and flat out refused to do anything about it. I think the Dr said she needed to wear special shoes, but refused to do it.

Debbie glad to see you pop up. Sorry your having problems with your pool still.

Jeanne sounds like a great day to me, just resting. I need one of those days. ha ha.

Laura we're in the middle of science fair hell. I hate science fairs. It's too much work for me. Oh well, once it's over, it's over for another year right?

Shelly love the card. I just ordered this cartridge, can't wait to play with it.

AlyaMama attached the following image(s):
Layla 1.JPG
Layla 2.JPG
Layla 3.JPG
Layla 4.JPG
Layla 5.JPG
Layla 6.JPG
Layla 7.JPG
Layla 8.JPG
Layla 9.JPG
Layla 10.JPG
 2 users thanked AlyaMama for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 3/11/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 3/12/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#981 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 7:25:34 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy.. if I were yur daughter I would take public transportation. Holy Cow!! between the plane and the auto accidents. Glad she wasn't hurt.

3 yrs. ago someone hit DH from behind (not his fault) and DH got fined from the Insurance co
$850.00 needless to say we dropped that Ins. company. DH never had a accident and some lawyer in a BMW says he didn't see the car in the dark DH was backing out of a parking space lawyer was trying to go out the Entrance of the restaurant rather then the Exit. I think he had too much to drink.

Sandra.. glad your crop was good

Angie... I love all your decorations the party looked like a hit with all the red black and white. Wonderful job on it allJeanne.. thanks for the link

I was playing with my Gypsy yesterday and it started freezing up and then flickering not a good sign.Angry Of course it is 13 months old now out of Warr. don't think I will be buying another one 3 Gypsy's in 4 yrs. is about it for meMellow I did reset her so we will see.

This last year I didn't even use it as much as all the other one's.

My crafty friend is coming over on Friday looking forward to that.
Monday is the left eye yeh can't wait to get it done.

I haven't gone out because I have one lense out of the glasses looks kind of silly.

Shelly thanks for posting the Easter card. I made some yesterday still needs finishing touches.

Laura.. nice to see you again..Hope you get your invites done
JeanneLee Offline
#982 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 7:25:46 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Angie, YES, I agree seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with her!
What a sweet looking bunch of decorations! I really like the way you did the banner with photos from each month! What a wonderful idea! TFS~you did a wonderful job on all!

I was in your shoes seems like just yesterday! Ours were born in '88,'92,'94 and '97. Its wonderful to have one older to be able to run for diapers!
Now ours are 24,20,18 and 15(three are living away from home-one on his own in a house he rents, one married, and one a Marine!) Rest will come but there are days I wish that they were young and all at home again.Crying

Our empty nest is coming too quickly!
joyfullycrafting Online
#983 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 7:42:42 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Angie, I just can't believe that Layla is one already!!!! And your decorations are great! I am with JeanneLee. I LOVE the banner with the age pictures. Very cute.

Nancy, that stinks about your Gypsy. I don't know what I will do if and when mine dies. I am just not interested in CCR. Hopefully, they will come out with a new and improved Gypsy by then! If no Gypsy, I will probably just not use anything but my carts.

Jill is really sore. She is going to her chiropractor today. She needs to. She only drives company cars, so she does not have any insurance costs. Or repair or upkeep costs. Or fuel costs. Her commpany pays for it all. She has to trade cars about every two weeks, so she can learn about ALL of their product.

And oh, Angie, that is funny about white cars. DH does not want to own anything BUT white cars. He loves white cars. So, both of ours are blue!!!!! LOL But his preference is white.

Off to work on Megan's dress. The pregnant dress is done, but I will be doing the rest of Megan's. Which I knew would happen.

She just called, and she has been chosen as employee of the month at school. She will be recognized at tonight's board meeting. She is pretty excited!
DebbieScraps Offline
#984 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 6:21:10 PM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Hi everyone, well what a dreadful weekend Crying my freezer packed up and by the time that I realised everything was half defrosted so I ended up throwing away two thirds of the stuff and cooking up the rest. The wasted food really irks me and now I have to find the money to replace the freezer, my fridge is just a fridge with no freezer space at all. Having to cook up so much meat, I just don't want to face eating any of it LOL, I am not a huge meat fan at the best of times! Then the pool pump has really given up again, have been trying to get the pool guy that last worked on it to come back but two weeks later and no sign of him! I know that these are minor problems compared to what some people are facing but it has really stressed me out and I am not a person who normally stresses out - I guess it has just been an accumulation of things.

So today I am going to try and do something that I enjoy to try and put myself in a more positive frame of mind BigGrin will chat soon
SandraB. Offline
#985 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 6:30:14 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
A lovely Monday here...maybe spring is on the wayBigGrin! Since we changed the clocks on the w/end it was still nice when dh got home from work, so we were able to get a walk in. A gal at work showed us an app for our Iphones that keeps track of how many steps you take in a day, even converts it to km.

Angie: the birthday decorations look great, love the color scheme. The year sure has flown! Enjoy them while they are young...in a blink they are all grown up. Mine are 36, 32 & 30. Both girls are married, the 36 & 30 year olds. And Troy, 32 is in his group home.

Joy: congrats to Megan on her award. Hope Jill is ok

Nancy: hope your Gypsy is ok. I don't use mine nearly as much as I should either. Hope you have fun with your crafty friend on Fri., something to look forward to.

Debbie: sorry to hear about your freezer and the pool pump. Hope things sort themselves out for you and that you ended up having a good day.Love!

Off to finish up the pages that I did at the crop on Sat.

Take care everyone, talk to you again soonBigGrin
Shelly Offline
#986 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 8:26:03 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone!

Joy - Hope Jill is ok. Congrats to Mandy on her award.

Angie - Your decorations are adorable! Love them. Your daughter is so cute!!

Nancy - Hope your gypsy gets working. I don't know what I would do without mine. My daughter and I share the carts. We bought a bunch together when she was living at home not thinking about what we would do when she moved out, and I was not really into the cricut at first, just borrowed hers now and then. Then I got really into it and we bought a bunch more and so I got the gypsy and then she moved out, so she took the cartridges. Don't know what I will do if mine dies.

Koalacutter - Hi, and welcome. Will be fun to get to know you!

Debbie - Hope you can get things up and running. I know it doesn't compare to others problems, but when its yours and it is one thing on top of another, it is frustrating and is a big deal to you. So good luck, hopefully things will start looking up!

Sandra - Glad the weather is turning for you! It is starting to here as well. We wer supposed to have snow over the weekend, but it fizzled out!! Really nice here. Going to get up to 60 this weekend!! Will be so nice!!

JeanneLee Offline
#987 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:41:49 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Rainy Tuesday here...

Debbie
, sorry to here about the pool pump and the freezer. Hopefully someone will give you a discount!

Joy
, hope the chiropractor can help Jill fill better. Its kind of cool she gets to try out different cars though.
Congrats on Megan's recognition, too!

Sandra
, same thing here...with the time change I enjoy walking with DH much more! We got our walk in last night, as well. I would love to see you pages you did!

Nancy
, sorry to hear your G is giving you problems. I have most all my carts loaded on mine. The last several I bought at Christmas time I have held off linking to the G thinking that I would try the CCR and then they would be connected to the G. They have yet to get that working. Glare So I just have been plugging in the cart when I need it. I still have my jukebox and can still use that with multiple carts.
How are your eyes doing?

Hi Shelly! Hope you are having a great week. BigGrin

joyfullycrafting Online
#988 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:48:32 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Happy Birthday today to Layla!!!!

Debbie, that stinks about your pool and freezer. We got a new freezer in December. Ours was around 45 years old, and we were just waiting to have it quit on us. My dad has had that happen a couple of times, and his are always full of wild game out in his shop. Talk about stink when he has discovered the problem!

I really need to update my G, but I am a little leary of doing it, so I haven't linked my newest cartridges.

Got the dresses all done. Did I say that already? Today is house cleaning day. It was been terribly neglected for the past month, since we got home from our trip.

Famiy starts showing up tomorrow. I will be putting them to work on Thursday setting up the church!!!

Jill is feeling better today. Still really sore, but better.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#989 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:28:23 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Jeanne... I am sorry I loaded all my carts on the Gypsy.. I did reset itr and I hope I get some more use out of it.

some gals have their Gypsy 3 and 4 yrs. and no problems me they lastr 12 to 13 months.. I know they have completly done away with the Gypsy don't ever think I would make a new version..

I don't think it is worth buying another on since I am spending the 199.99 to last 1 yr and die

so the CCR is looking like it will be in my near future. I did my some digial carts and images and they6 do offer Free cuts which is really nice.

Joy.. when is your DD getting married??

Debbie.. I hope you get a nre freezer soon and the pool gets sorted out..

Shelly.. I was so tired today it is pouring cats and dogs little Abby had me on my toes today she is cruising all around the living room table and then lets go thinking she can walk on her own then falls down.. I told her she is going to make me gray in no time.

My whole yard is underwster with all this rain

My eye is doing well down to 2 different drops 3 times a day rather then 3 different drops.

Monday is the other eye can't wait.

Angie.. time sure flies Abigail is 10 months old today Happy Birthday to Layla

Sandra.. I will have to look for the app on tracking your workout

1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 3/14/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#990 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:30:45 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Wed. I am not going bowling because i still can't drive until I get the other eye done. DH has lots of errands to do for his Aunt so he will be leaving early in the am and this is my chance to get some crafting done.

So far behind

I also sold lots of cartridges years ago and now I can kick myself because they were loaded on the Gypsy who would have ever thought they just don't last!!