Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Dragonfly50 Offline
#61 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 9:49:18 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1221 time(s) in 728 post(s)
Well its the end of the challenge week and I still haven't had time to comment on everyone's cards individually.
EVERYONE did a terrific job on their cards!!!!
Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us!!!

It has been a super busy week and today is my kiddo's birthday so I'll be hanging out with her all day. BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Here is the card I made for her.
She is a huge fan of the actor who plays Thor so I went with this as my theme.
It does not have any Cricut cuts I cut them all by hand.
But I did use a Cuttlebug embossing folder so it makes it PC to share it on the PC MB.

It doesn't follow any of the sketches or ad colors BUT it is a special occassion and I wanted to share it with all of you.

Have a super day!
D-

Edited by user Tuesday, March 19, 2013 4:45:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dragonfly50 attached the following image(s):
P1200350.JPG
P1200351.JPG
TurtleBug Offline
#62 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:44:01 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 977 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Dee,
Very nice floral card! The flower stamp matches so well with the BG paper. Perfect for Spring time birthday giving.

Dragonfly50
Cute B'day card for your DD, so colorful. You did a very nice job hand-cutting it all. Don't know this guy, but he is a cutie, too!

Hoping to see more participation on here this coming coming week!! Mellow

Edited by user Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:51:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandyPalmer Offline
#63 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:50:50 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
LadyBugJett, great camping card! It feels like spring break! Look at the starry night!

Dragonfly, I would have never of thought to do three different colored panels! Great job at thinking outside the box! Happy birthday to your daughter! Cute card!

Donna, lovely butterfly card! Such pretty paper!

DeeScraps, beautiful sketch 2 card! Love the paper you used! So very soft and dainty looking!

Ok, under the wire, but here is sketch 2!

SandyPalmer attached the following image(s):
00501.jpg
BingoLady Offline
#64 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 5:44:30 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 1006 time(s) in 687 post(s)
Hello ladies , I'm going to try again and type my comments againMad Mad Mad

Ladybug, nice to see you back with your nice cards.

Dfly, great use of those scraps, nice paper and colors.

Donna, like the paper with the BFS , espcially the gold one with the gold swirls.

Dee, very pretty so colorful and bright, I would like it for a getwell card.
It sure would make anyone get better soon.

Sandy, nice, love the colors and decor.

If I loose it this time , nice cards to all of you.BigGrin BigGrin
Gisele Offline
#65 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:07:15 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Sue – Thank you again for hosting this week…sorry that so many of us were busy! I have made sketch #1 and it is drying so I will post it tomorrow. Great card using Design Studio! I can’t do anything with my Cricut without my Gypsy. Great layering of your flowers!

Jennie – Nice to see you back here! Wow beautiful card for your sister – love the flourishes!

Nancy J – Wonderful card in the ad colours for St Patrick’s Day! Love the clover and very creative in making your own background paper! Great card for your SIL too and TFS. I make a lot of square card too and I’m always making envelopes. I don’t mind as I can coordinate the envelope with the card and I make more of an “envelobox” for all of the embellishments.

Sandy – Lovely get well card! Very creative family with your DIL making digis – I have no idea what’s involved it looks really good! Pretty card for Sketch #2 – wonderful papers and nice gold accents!

BingoLady – your DH will sure be happy to receive your Sketch #1 card – very romantic and love all the flourishes! Love your Sketch #2 card – wonderful shade of blue with the white contrasting paper. Pretty butterfly!

Christine – beautiful sunflower card and lovely sentiment!

Turtlebug - Lovely card for sketch #1! Nice to see how you use the wonderful items that you and BingoLady gift to each other! Love, love your Sketch #2 card – what a great image and sentiment! You sure did get a great deal on the ribbon!

Donna – Great card for your DGS using Sandy’s sketch. Love how you used multiple stamps for the sentiment. Congrats to you DGS for his accomplishments! Wonderful sympathy card and always nice to have one on hand! That butterfly adds such a nice touch! Like how you fussy cut a few from the background paper and added them around the sentiment frame!

LadybugJett – glad you could join in this week! Great outdoors card!

Dragonfly - Great sketch #2 card in the animal prints! TFS sharing your card with Thor . It sure was a lot of work to do all the cuts by hand!

Raquel – good luck with the move!

Dee – wonderful card for Sketch #1 – I do love all of the colouring that you do! Although it was the first day of Spring we had more snow again today!
Gisele Offline
#66 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:47:31 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
I have posted next week's challenge...I know I'm early but I'm heading off to bed soon as I have an early start tomorrow! BigGrin

Hope everyone will join along!
TurtleBug Offline
#67 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:25:48 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 977 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Sandy,
Glad you still shared your #1 card! It is so pretty, the panels look like home decor for a nice big wall. Like the way it extends off the top and the silver metallic BG gives it a nice mirror-like effect. All the nice gold details give it a very elegant feel. Very nice!

Edited by user Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:27:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AcrossThePond Offline
#68 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:58:26 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Here is finally my card for #2. Sorry it is very late.

This is one of 5 wedding cards I now have to do. This is part of an order for 2 of them, the other is still to do.
I used my design studio for this to make the cut out panels from PS and the flourishes I also altered in DS from home decor cartridge. The SB die was the first I bought.
The papers are from MME I bought them in the sale a while back. The paper has yellow and peachy colours to it. I ran it through the embossing folder too.

Sorry photo-bucket has changed over here again and for some reason I have semi naked ladies advertising their services so I have turned it off for now and will use the old way till I find out how to remove the adsCursing .

Sue
AcrossThePond attached the following image(s):
my#2marchb.jpg
BingoLady Offline
#69 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:48:48 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 1006 time(s) in 687 post(s)
Thankyou for hosting this past week. All the cards were wonderful.