Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<891011>
HopeJones1 Offline
#271 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:26:49 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Hi Weagz!! It shows you should be getting your package tomorrow!(I think!)Wink I will TRY HARD to resist opening the box of goodies!Scared I think I can! I think I can!Wink

Rhonda-I am so sorry to hear that you got flaked on!! Hugs to you! I understand your need for break but I do hope to see you back sometime!

Jess-prayers for your cousin and all of you!

Weagz-will pray for your FIL. My dad died of lung cancer when I was 17-so I know the heartache that brings. I can relate to your MIL too-I deal with high blood pressure too. Will also include prayers for your DH because of what he is having to do each and everyday. You too my friend!Smile

Have a great day everyone!
 1 user thanked HopeJones1 for this useful post.
weagz on 3/12/2013(UTC)
GailLew Offline
#272 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:40:13 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 90 post(s)
Sorry for being missing in action: finishing up a swap, then working on the bag.. Can't wait to get springing into action
Heart2hand Offline
#273 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:05:50 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Good morning Ladies...

IT is heart-breaking when you get flaked on, but what can ONE do?!!!!!Crying Crying Crying Crying Thank you for the concern....it makes it easier to know you have friends that understand.

Gail...thanks for the PM....sounds like you have been busy!!!! I'm working on the last of the IDEAS today....hoping to finish to get ALL my things shipped tomorrow before therapy.

HUGs
rhonda
MarjorieLindley Offline
#274 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:47:21 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
OMG We got dumped on yet again. GEESH. But today looks like a good day so far. I think joe needs to NOT say I am putting the snow blower away until the snow has melted. LOL. GEESH. He said that over a week ago and we have gotten dumped on ever since. LOL. Oh well.

I got a crafty gathering tonight at a friends house. This should be a fun time. THey have project planned for the night and all I have to do is bring myself. Iasked a dozen times and all I have to do is get in my car and drive to her house. LOL> OKay then. won't tell me I just go. TEE HEE. can't wait sounds fun. My first time going. They have been bugging me to go and they do it on a week night so I just didn't think it would be an night to go but GUess what I am going..

Sending prayers. Hope everyone gets better. So much going on this year. YUCK. My boss has to see a surgeon on two lumps found in her breasts on both sides. OMG. I hope everything goes well for her. This is too scary.

Anyways I can't wait to see everyones goodies. So eggciting. LOL.
DeniceB. Offline
#275 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:05:02 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Weagz, how did I miss your post about your in-laws yesterday? So sorry to hear the news, prayers have and will continue to be said.

As prayers for Jess' family too!

Yikes Marjorie, more snow?!! I want to see tulips and iris', along with my forsythia's budding and blooming...I want spring!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

1 user thanked DeniceB. for this useful post.
weagz on 3/16/2013(UTC)
weagz Offline
#276 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:28:17 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. I believe they help. Both my MIL and FIL are out of the hospital and are coming here to stay for a few days. My husband is taking some time off of work to spend time with them and keep his eye on them. It looks like a nursing home may be in the future for both of them. Crying This makes me sad. DH doesn't think they can take care of each other alone anymore. It seems like everything is hitting them all at once. We still need to see what kind of treatment is recommended for my FIL's cancer.
Thanks for letting me talk about it here. DH is very private and hasn't really said anything to anyone.

Now, on to happier news - I received my package in the mail today! Thank you, Hope! I have to keep it hidden away so I don't open it for another couple weeks! There was a hole/tear in the bottom corner, but I promise I didn't peak! Wink

Have a great day and happy crafting to you all!
 1 user thanked weagz for this useful post.
HopeJones1 on 3/15/2013(UTC)
Scrappin_RN Offline
#277 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:54:42 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hi ladies! Popping in to say hi - in Florida visiting my family and interviewing - have a small possibility of move down to Jacksonville :) would be so exciting! Denice I will be mailing your package out early next week - did not get to pick up your sweet treat before I left :)
craftymomof2 Offline
#278 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:53:05 PM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Cheryl, your pkg is in the car ready to go to the po tomorrow. I hope you like everything I found for you. I enjoyed shopping for you. I will post the tracking # tomorrow.

Jess, I hope your Grandfather is doing well.

Weagz, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH and his parents.

Hugs, Lana
 1 user thanked craftymomof2 for this useful post.
weagz on 3/16/2013(UTC)
ctibbmn Offline
#279 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:58:22 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Hi all!

Jess - praying for your pawpaw and your cousin. Weagz - praying for your in-laws. Marjorie - praying for your boss. Anyone else? I usually pray at night when I can't sleep.

Rhonda - sorry you got flaked on. Its fun to shop for someone else, but sure sucks to get flaked on!!

Lana, sent your package today. Hope you like it as well!! Tracking# is 1311 3210 0000 0365 6842
 1 user thanked ctibbmn for this useful post.
weagz on 3/16/2013(UTC)
MarjorieLindley Offline
#280 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 12:57:29 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

I am dusting off my computer screen cause I can't see anyone. Where did everyone go??? Hello OH I know cause it is friday. WHOO HOOO. TGIF. Have a great weekend everyone. I will be at a workshop tomorrow Cannot wait.
craftymomof2 Offline
#281 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 2:05:41 PM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Happy Friday, Ladies!

Cheryl, your pkg is postal. Tracking # 13080370000044342731 I can't wait to get my happy mail! I sure hope you like everything. It has been fun shopping for you!

Hugs, LanaBigGrin BigGrin
HopeJones1 Offline
#282 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 4:36:30 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Woot Woot GUESS WHO GOT A PACKAGE.....ME, ME, ME! Thank you Weagz!! I will not open it until the day...I can hold out, I can hold out!!Scared

Praying for all of you with friends and family going thru all the health issues!!

We went on a little trip for spring break and now back home-I am so happy to be in our own bed. Plus, we have a couple days to just chill!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Opening day is March 31st....can't wait!! Thanks again Weagz!!!!!ThumpUp
 1 user thanked HopeJones1 for this useful post.
weagz on 3/16/2013(UTC)
DeniceB. Offline
#283 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 6:05:17 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Happy Friday Peeps!

Scrappin_RN, sounds like you're having a nice time in FL! When you get the chance could you send me your addy, I'll get your basket in the mail as soon as you do. Safe travels home partner!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#284 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 2:43:02 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

WOW the boards are sure quiet lately. TEE HEE. Hello Anyone out there. Well hope you all had a great weekend. It went by way too fast. Wonder when my weekends will slow down. UM. hopefully soon. Talk to you all later.
ctibbmn Offline
#285 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 3:07:24 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Hi everyone!! I haven't had Internet for the last couple days - thought it was snow packed again, but turns out one of my lovely children unplugged the wire to the router!! (spent about 20 min with tech support to figure that out!!)

Brrr.... just trying to warm up today - started out at -18, got up to 20, but while we were at church, our fire went out and it was 66 when we got home and it is very SLOWLY warming up. It is supposed to snow again tonight, tomorrow and Tues. Looking forward to getting my basket of sunshine!! I am going to track it and see how far it has traveled.... but of course I will wait until Easter to open it!! BigGrin

Hoping y'all have a great week!! (Can I say y'all if I am from Minnesota???)
DeniceB. Offline
#286 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 4:27:30 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Originally Posted by: ctibbmn Go to Quoted Post

Hoping y'all have a great week!! (Can I say y'all if I am from Minnesota???)

I say y'all all the time and I'm from Illinois, and I've actually been accused of being from MN because I say "eh?" LOL!

MarjorieLindley Offline
#287 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 12:20:49 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

I thought that was the slang for the yoopers. Yooper talk. LOL. Upper michigan. Michiganners. Glad to know we share it with MN. YAHOO. YIppee Skippee. TEE HEE> Ye All have a great day now YA hear. TEE HEE. THanks for sending the storm Ukko here. ITs not going to be nice til thursday morning. GEESH!. on top of it we are going to get that dang lake effect on top of all this. they are saying 20 inches of snow and 45 mile per hour winds. THere goes whats left of my trees. UGH.
craftymomof2 Offline
#288 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 4:17:38 PM(UTC)
craftymomof2

I received my box of goodies this weekend. I can't wait to open it! Cheryl, I hope your pkg has made it to you.

ctibbmn Offline
#289 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 6:53:41 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Originally Posted by: craftymomof2 Go to Quoted Post
I received my box of goodies this weekend. I can't wait to open it! Cheryl, I hope your pkg has made it to you.

Lana, I got my package of sunshine today!! And I didn't peak!! I really wanted to, but put it up high on a shelf. It will be nagging me!! I always peaked in my parents closets when I was a kid before Christmas, so I never got a surprise - shame on me!!! But I'm a grownup now!! BigGrin
GailLew Offline
#290 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 6:58:12 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 90 post(s)
I'm here everyone!... Did NOT abandon you.. I just finished a charm swap (theme was the g45 place in time, we all took a month & made 12 charms w/corresponding tags)..took longer than i expected.
Rhonda: dont worry my dear... no flakey here.. working on your "basket" as we speak...

Just started to put some tomatoes I got from a "Tomatomania" festival.. I LOVE TOMATOES!!, especially heirlooms...
3 beefsteak ( Paul Robelson, Mortgage Lifter, and Chocolate Stripe), and 2 cherry (Chocolate cherry, Snow White)... doncha love the names...

More craftingLaugh & finishing my taxesScared
ctibbmn Offline
#291 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 6:59:33 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Originally Posted by: DeniceB. Go to Quoted Post
I say y'all all the time and I'm from Illinois, and I've actually been accused of being from MN because I say "eh?" LOL!

This made me laugh!! I don't think I've ever said "eh" and the only people I know that say it are from Alaska!!

But I do say "Ya, you betcha!!"

Marjorie, are we ever going to see spring?? Feels like the winter that never ends!! Still snowing here.....
Heart2hand Offline
#292 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:56:58 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GailLew Go to Quoted Post
I'm here everyone!... Did NOT abandon you.. I just finished a charm swap (theme was the g45 place in time, we all took a month & made 12 charms w/corresponding tags)..took longer than i expected.
Rhonda: dont worry my dear... no flakey here.. working on your "basket" as we speak...

Just started to put some tomatoes I got from a "Tomatomania" festival.. I LOVE TOMATOES!!, especially heirlooms...
3 beefsteak ( Paul Robelson, Mortgage Lifter, and Chocolate Stripe), and 2 cherry (Chocolate cherry, Snow White)... doncha love the names...

More craftingLaugh & finishing my taxesScared

Sounds like a nice tomato garden Gail. I love tomatoes too...especially when it's turned into salsa....lol...YUMMMMmmmm.

I'm sure your charms and tags are wonderful...do you have a blog?

HUGs
rhonda
DeniceB. Offline
#293 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 4:04:45 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Originally Posted by: ctibbmn Go to Quoted Post
This made me laugh!! I don't think I've ever said "eh" and the only people I know that say it are from Alaska!!

But I do say "Ya, you betcha!!"

LOL, that always reminds me of the movie Fargo!

A big shout-out to Cammi, hope you had a nice vacation!

I hope everyone has a great day, I've got cleaning Mad and errands...just another Wednesday.

HopeJones1 Offline
#294 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 5:42:38 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Hello crafty peeps! BIG hello to my partner Weagz!!BigGrin

@Denice-that saying also reminded me of the movie Fargo! Gosh, haven't seen that movie in a long time!

@Gail and Rhonda-I love tomatoes too! Fresh tomato picked from the garden sliced up with some salt...is a perfect snack!

@Cheryl and Majorie-here is hoping spring is on its way to you all!!!

Well-we say y'all alot here in Texas...Laugh So, what do you say when you want a drink? soda? pop?

I found this sign on Pinterest that said you know you are from Texas if you ask:

"Wanna Coke?
-Yes
-what kind?
-Dr. Pepper"

LOL

Happy 1st day of Spring everyone!!!

I also say lets start a petition and if everyone gets their box by the 28th then we open on the 28th....who's with me?? Sorry, I am little impatient sometimes!!!Wink
MarjorieLindley Offline
#295 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:27:02 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

We say pop up here. TEE HEE that is our drink. Trying to say water but UGH!. it doesn't go down the same. LOL

SPring what Spring. You best come here and say dat. TEE HEE. snow blowed again all day yesterday and can't make the top of the hill so it went over the hill and hit the house (the blown snow that is. The shute can't do it anymore. OUr hill I think is higher than the garage. OMG And so long 6 ft fence nice knowing you. Hope you come out soon. Anything can come right into the yard now. GEESH. I think I need to build an Ice fence now.

BAHAHAH. He I am all for the 28th Sounds good to me. YAY
ctibbmn Offline
#296 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:20:31 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Hi everyone!!

Denice - I have never even seen Fargo!! I think the movie that portrays MN the best is Grumpy Old Men - one of my favorite movies!!

Hope - I am hoping for spring soon!! It is 18 degrees today and I don't think we will get to plant until June!!

Pop!!!! I took the kids to McDonalds today and asked them if they wanted pop, milk, or apple juice and my 9 y/o says "Sprite", so you want pop?? No I want Sprite. I don't know what state that kid should live in!! Maybe Texas??

Marjorie - I am trying to say water too!!

And I vote for the 28th too!! ;-) When people hear that we have adopted 4 kids and that I am homeschooling, people always say - "You must have a lot of patience!!" I always say "God didn't give me patience when he gave me these kids!!" Cuz I don't have much!! ;-)

Happy Spring Everyone!!

scrappinchic Offline
#297 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:25:05 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Howdy y'all! Finally got my laptop back up and running! Sorry I have been MIA! Its been a crazy couple of weeks here!

My grandpaw is doing just fine! That man is such a trooper! Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers! Please continue remembering him!

My cousin Iris didn't get good news. Her cancer is back and spread all over her abdomen! They are giving her 6 to 8 months and an additional 4 months with chemo. Although that is tough news and it hit me like a ton of bricks, I know that she is in the hands of Jesus and he has the final say. So if you would please continue to prayer for her and her family! Her 17 year daughter is taking it really hard.

Shout out to my awesome partner Marjorie! How's the snow up there! I hope you aren't snowed underWink ! I will email you later!

The 28th is good with me! Y'all can open when you and your partner is readyThumpUp !

Well off to clean supper dishesThumbDown !

Have a great night!

Scrappin_RN Offline
#298 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 5:19:04 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hello all! I had a wonderful vacation BigGrin actually I got a job while on vacation in Jacksonville, FL so I will be moving in a month Flapper - gave notice to my current job for one with no nights, weekends, call or holidays and $5 more an hour - so needless to say the next 2 months will be absolutely crazy! Huh but it will pay off in the end!

My mom is so excited that I will be closer to her!

Denice I have your basket in the mailmans hands your DC# is 9405509699939711089359. Hope you enjoy it all!
scrappinchic Offline
#299 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 3:29:28 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning!

Cammi thats awesome news. Congrats!

Big waves at you Marjorie! I hope things are well!
DeniceB. Offline
#300 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 3:45:17 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Originally Posted by: Scrappin_RN Go to Quoted Post
Hello all! I had a wonderful vacation BigGrin actually I got a job while on vacation in Jacksonville, FL so I will be moving in a month Flapper - gave notice to my current job for one with no nights, weekends, call or holidays and $5 more an hour - so needless to say the next 2 months will be absolutely crazy! Huh but it will pay off in the end!

My mom is so excited that I will be closer to her!

Denice I have your basket in the mailmans hands your DC# is 9405509699939711089359. Hope you enjoy it all!

Hello partner, congratulations on your new job...sounds like a smart decision and I wish you all the best!!! ThumpUp I have some good news for you too...your DC#! LOL! #9534610972143081546686...which should be to you on Wednesday.

ctibbmn, I'm going to have to watch Grumpy Old Men, I've never seen it.

Jess, good to hear your laptop is up and running! Sorry to hear about your cousin.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, it's the start of spring break for us!