Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<848586
imnchghere Offline
#2551 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 6:58:36 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good morning.. it is a wet one, but the storms weren't too bad. The pushed through around 5am. I heard thunder and the wind. I am going to do my walk after it completely clears out, which should be around lunchtime. WTG for your friend Deb on her walks. I am hoping to be at 3 miles by the end of April for the MOD walk.

I need to find out if my friend is going to have our monthly day crop at her house on Tue. I have nothing to work on that involves minimal things to take. Not even sure if I have cards partially done that could be finished up. Her next 12 hr crop is May 4th and I have not signed up. If it is going to be in that small crowded room at the hotel, I am NOT going to be there. I've been doing her crops for years, but they have gotten too expensive to be uncomfortable.

Anyone have a good recipe for using pork chops (boneless)? Need to fix those for dinner.

Gramma Offline
#2552 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 10:13:54 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings from rainy (I mean real rainy) WNY. The temps are in the low 50's so that is a positive.

Yesterday DH went to the VA clinic and was diagnosed with bronchitis... I tried to get in to my Dr. today, but she was leaving early and just called in a script for amoxycillen. I had to cancel my hair appt... Wouldn't you know, I went to pick up the script and as I was getting in my car this very, very nice older gentlemen stopped me to ask about my car. I almost stuffed him in the trunk! It was raining cats & dogs and he just stood out in the downpour and chatted like it was sunny and 70. Very nice elderly PITA....but, still a PITA!

Needless to say(but I will anyway) DH and I are just sitting around feeling crappy. We groan at each other once in a while when we need to change channels. Fun!

Mojo has left the building with no forwarding address...

Deb, I am so thankful that the twisters stayed away.. Saw them on the news last night... horrendous damage.

Y'all stay dry and safe!
Hugz,
Gramma
imnchghere Offline
#2553 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 2:13:54 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
new theme has been posted for Dad's & Kids through May 3.
Tonight before I go to bed I am going to start a new chat wing thread. It will be #8 and should be faster than this one. You might have to hunt for it in the morning as it might get buried.

Came up with a plan for the pork chops, so need to get dinner going. Hope everyone had a good day.