Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

tracy.leota8cb285e1 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 5:42:15 PM(UTC)
tracy.leota8cb285e1

Groups: Registered

Angry
I have had my Imagine for 14 months.
It has always given me issues.
I have just spent the last 3 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!! On and off the phone and remote sessions with Cricut Support. (They are great)
One issue...IT WON'T WORK with CCR :(

The last person I was on the phone with said she was going to email me an older version of craft room. Anybody tried the older version of CCR?

I asked if I could trade it in for an Expression. She just laughed, but I am serious. I am so over these udates and issues.

I am beyond frustrated. The machine works..just just won't cut from CCR.

TammyPuckett Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 5:53:05 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 335 time(s) in 195 post(s)
Mine works great with the latest version. I don't understand why PC couldn't get it working.
Carolyn S Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:26:42 PM(UTC)
Carolyn S

Was thanked: 235 time(s) in 204 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tracy.leota8cb285e1 Go to Quoted Post
Angry
I have just spent the last 3 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!! On and off the phone and remote sessions with Cricut Support. (They are great)

The last person I was on the phone with said she was going to email me an older version of craft room. Anybody tried the older version of CCR?

I asked if I could trade it in for an Expression. She just laughed, but I am serious. I am so over these udates and issues.

The Imagine has never worked well with Craft Room and it probably never will. I use it as a stand alone machine and also with my Gypsy.
Carolyn

Khrista Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:32:52 PM(UTC)
Khrista

United States

Was thanked: 2510 time(s) in 1398 post(s)
Ditto Carolyn. It did work with an older version of CCR, a beta one. They said they will support it as a stand alone machine (which technically they're not even doing that at this point of time due to some known 'standalone' issues). The machines been discontinued also.

:(
Khrista
Park429 Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:41:08 PM(UTC)
Park429

I totally feal your pain. I bought the original Imagine from HSn and DH gave it to me...for like 6 holidays in a row..LOL I have always used Design Studio so I was used to more manipulation of items. I was hoping I could do the same thing with Imagine. I even called PC to see...they promised me soomething was coming...and I ended up being a beta tester, but of course it wouldnt let me cut with the Imagine!

I also kept up with the Imagine for all that time. I called PC finally in frustration and they told me the exact same thing...we can't return it because it in fact works but not with everything. that was this past summer and I gave up. I sold it to a friend who had no interest in the craftroom and in turn I purchased an expression 2 with purple end caps :) I LOVE it and the craftroom together and I am once again a happy camper!!

I am not sure if it works now with the most recent upgrade but I may help my friend play with it and see if it does work...

Good Luck!!
karenwalls Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:32:22 AM(UTC)
karenwalls

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I got my imagine to work with ccr for a very short time.... then I did update.. and it didn't work any more after that.... I tried going back to older version... but it would only work ever now and then... so no I just don't bother.. and I use it with my gypsy.... its a pain as I would love to be able to weld and colour or pattern flood the welded word.... I would be a happy bunny if I could just use ccr for that alone.. and making card bases with a colour or pattern in it would be an added bonus... but I am not holding out much hope of it happening...
but I do love my imagine... I wouldn't swap it ... I find my imagine cuts better than the expression.... and I love the fact I just need plain white card stock... and I can make it anything my carts will let me... no more lookin for flesh colour card at stores... lol
kaz_za
Flo Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:19:44 PM(UTC)
Flo

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tracy.leota8cb285e1 Go to Quoted Post
Angry

I know this might not help but I do use my Imagine as a stand alone machine but sometimes I just want to colour something I have bought on CCR which is CCR exclusive. Well today the Imagine printed just like it should then it went to cut then ohoh it waited and then spit the paper out. Now like a good cricut-a-holic I have all the machines except the mini so thinking outside the box I decided to use CCR and the same mat I had just tried to print and cut on with the Imagine and change the machine to the E2 WOW guess what the images cut out so well it is incredible. The overspray level on the Imagine was perfect and I have a lovely print and cut even if it did have to be done on 2 machines. For some of you like me experiencing the print but wont cut with CCR and the Imagine this may be your answer. Anyway I am so pleased I feel like the cat with the cream today. I have just taken a pic of the cut and the negative of the cut so those of you who know how the Imagine works can see the bleed area left behind when I cut it on the E2
Flo attached the following image(s):
DSCF3288.JPG
 1 user thanked Flo for this useful post.
Khrista on 1/30/2013(UTC)
BJR Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:41:36 AM(UTC)
BJR

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
Flo
I could not get your link to work- do not know if it was me or the link but I don't usually have any problems. Would love to see oyur pic. BJR.
Ireland Offline
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:20:26 PM(UTC)
Ireland

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 262 time(s) in 193 post(s)
wow I'll count myself as lucky. I have been using my Imagine for the first time in months over the past week and it works perfectly with CCR. It also for the first time is perfectly calibrated. I won't be updating it or CCR for fear it will jinx itself. hah
NunosGal Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 9:38:04 PM(UTC)
NunosGal

oh my Imagine.. Just imagine how much i could use if i can use it.. most of the time ive been with support on multiple errors.. first was that darn CCRbridge error.. then the driver error.. then the firmware update.. then my cartridges not working because of new firmware.. and lastly my cricut sync not working to fix all these problems.. But can complain about the Support team.. they've been great to fix every single problem ive had..or up until tuesday when they can do a remote session to fix that darn problem.. till till my Imagine just sits!Blink
danit13151b71a18b Offline
#11 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 11:30:53 AM(UTC)
danit13151b71a18b

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Have you tried it recently? I too had problems but after the last Imagine update, it works great!
I use the CCR & my Imagine almost every time with no problems. Maybe they have worked out the kinks???
JanaBailey Offline
#12 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 7:27:16 PM(UTC)
JanaBailey

Was thanked: 169 time(s) in 110 post(s)
Originally Posted by: danit13151b71a18b Go to Quoted Post
Have you tried it recently? I too had problems but after the last Imagine update, it works great!
I use the CCR & my Imagine almost every time with no problems. Maybe they have worked out the kinks???

When was the last update released? I ran an update on mine back I think in Nov or Dec and it ruined my Imagine. CS helped me do multiple restores on it and now it will only print, not cut. They won't do anything else to help me with it. I have been popping in to this forum periodically to see if there is a new update.
Blessings,
jana