Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KarenL.Jenter Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 3:18:35 PM(UTC)
KarenL.Jenter

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 12 post(s)
My gypsy broke about a months ago, I am lost without it, it is no longer under warranty. So I thought I would bit teh bullet and I downloaded the cricut fract room. I downloaded it onto my mini hp laptop, as I don't want to have to haul my bigger, more expensive laptops to crops all the time. My screen is about 10 inch by 6 inchis or so.

The download worked. I did this yesterday. I logged into my account and the next screen is a video that briefly explains what the craft room is. I watched this videok, maybe 10 times now.
But, where do I go from here, I cannot get out of this screen. What am I doing wrong????

As I said I am lost, I have been limping along for a month trying to use my cart and overlays, it has taken me twice as long to do anything.
I downloaded my design studio several years ago to this mini laptop, but the screen just is not big enough.

How to I get to something else other than this brief video????

Am I supposed to be able to somehow use my own cart, I have over 100 in this cricut craft stuido.

Oh, by the way, yesterday, I hade a screen other than the video and the log in, looked good, but how to di get it back

Help, I am sooooooooo confused?????

Karen
Michigan
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 7:24:26 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 998 time(s) in 320 post(s)
Hello, it sounds as though the computer you are working fro mdoes not have the correct screen resolution. You are not able to see the whole screen and can't exit from the video. I can suggest using a full sized computer. If you have any questions please call customer service at 877-7cricut.

-Cricut Gena