Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sthtxgrl Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2012 2:14:02 PM(UTC)
sthtxgrl

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am having a problem with ccr stopping in the middle of a cutting project. Sometimes it is right after it starts, or when it is almost finished or even in the middle. I dont know what I need to do. Ive updated everything with the help of customer service last month, not sure if that makes a difference. Please help in any way.

tia
Heather
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2012 2:30:09 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7869 time(s) in 3683 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sthtxgrl Go to Quoted Post
I am having a problem with ccr stopping in the middle of a cutting project. Sometimes it is right after it starts, or when it is almost finished or even in the middle. I dont know what I need to do. Ive updated everything with the help of customer service last month, not sure if that makes a difference. Please help in any way.

tia
Heather

Are you using Multi-cut by any chance? That's known to stop projects cutting.

Other than that, how's your Internet speed? Have you tried restarting your modem/router to see if that makes any difference?
sthtxgrl Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2012 2:39:51 PM(UTC)
sthtxgrl

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Not using multi cut. Havent started modem/router because I have not had any other problems with anything else running on the wifi. Though I have my machine plugged into my pc, no wifi adapter. Is there anything else that it could be? I will try resetting the modem/router.
laurensav Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:55:12 AM(UTC)
laurensav

Originally Posted by: sthtxgrl Go to Quoted Post
Not using multi cut. Havent started modem/router because I have not had any other problems with anything else running on the wifi. Though I have my machine plugged into my pc, no wifi adapter. Is there anything else that it could be? I will try resetting the modem/router.

Having the exact same problem and also not using multi cut. I have tried everything. I'm beyond frustrated at this point. A lot of money down the drain if this isn't fixed.
STW Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:09:24 PM(UTC)
STW

United States

Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 79 post(s)
I, too, am having this same problem.....and it's not on multi cut and it's not a problem with my modem or internet connection - it's CCR repeatedly doing this.....and it's getting on MY LAST NERVE!!!!!!!!!
Narelle Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:13:41 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7869 time(s) in 3683 post(s)
Originally Posted by: STW Go to Quoted Post
I, too, am having this same problem.....and it's not on multi cut and it's not a problem with my modem or internet connection - it's CCR repeatedly doing this.....and it's getting on MY LAST NERVE!!!!!!!!!

It's just happened to me too. But just as I was about to press Cancel on the CCR cutting screen the E2 started up again.

Not sure about anyone else but CCR is running super super super slow at the moment. I'm not sure if it's because there's so much extra traffic on the messageboard tonight or something else entirely. All I know is that I am doing a lot of waiting while I'm designing tonight.

Maybe the PC servers need a reboot!
STW Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:36:13 PM(UTC)
STW

United States

Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 79 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Narelle Go to Quoted Post
It's just happened to me too. But just as I was about to press Cancel on the CCR cutting screen the E2 started up again.

Not sure about anyone else but CCR is running super super super slow at the moment. I'm not sure if it's because there's so much extra traffic on the messageboard tonight or something else entirely. All I know is that I am doing a lot of waiting while I'm designing tonight.

Maybe the PC servers need a reboot!

I know - it IS running extra slow tonight....between it freezing up and the running extra slow, I just gave up and got off for the night and hoping it will improve tomorrow!
Cathleen Offline
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2012 6:59:12 PM(UTC)
Cathleen

United States

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Mine started cutting off during cuts today. I updated the E2 the other day. I too am frustrated because I was making a project for my classroom and was limited on paper. I wasted several sheets. Did we ever find out if it was being fixed?
Mary R. Offline
#9 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2012 6:53:35 AM(UTC)
Mary R.

United States

Was thanked: 497 time(s) in 349 post(s)
Originally Posted by: STW Go to Quoted Post

Hi all,

I'm adding my name to this thread Glare. Tuesday night, CCR required I do an update everything went smoothly, until Wednesday. I've had nothing but problems with CCR, working way to slow and stops cutting at the beginning or in the middle of cuts. Only using one cartrdige, no multi-cut. I have to shut-down and start from scratch 2 & 3 times. I finally gave upCursing & watched the Olympics. I need to finish a few cuts for a swap deadline. Sure hope PC gets a bigger server to accommodate al their users. I think I'll email Nathan about this issue and suggest he read this thread.

Best, Mary R.

MTA: Well I tried sending Nathan a PM and the system returned this note 'Nathan does not accept PM'... didn't he state we could email him with issues? Oh well, I tried. Now I go to CCR and send an issue to the CCR team. Hopefully they'll accept the issue lol.

Mary R.

Edited by user Saturday, August 04, 2012 7:04:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Melbuettnerd40249f8 Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 11:06:19 AM(UTC)
Melbuettnerd40249f8

This keeps happening to me and I was wondering if anyone ever got an answer to this?

Thanks!
Melody
Goss Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:35:04 PM(UTC)
Goss

Adding my name too. Was cutting a free cell phone design and it stopped half way through. Even though the Craft Room said Cutting, I left it alone for 2 hours and it never started back up. I cancelled the cut but it never spit out the paper or returned the blade housing back to the right of the machine. I've turned everything off, hoped it would reset, but didn't.

I don't know what to do with it, and it was only the 2ND TIME I've used the machine! Mad

Anyone ever get their issue resolved?
PHOTOKELFL592feeae Offline
#12 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 8:24:01 AM(UTC)
PHOTOKELFL592feeae

Has anyone ever received a resolution to this issue? Mine stopped cutting last night.
HollyHudspeth Offline
#13 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 6:24:24 PM(UTC)
HollyHudspeth

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 316 post(s)
YEs, I have had this issue. I have found that restarting the cut option without moving the mat will allow it to either pick up where it left off, or at least just go back to the beginning cutting in the same spots.