Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

LeslieMcGrath Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:19:03 PM(UTC)
LeslieMcGrath

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi!! I just purchased a brand new pink expression. I went to update it through my ds and it keeps telling me that the update failed and to go back to "step 1" and try again. well, i did that about 10 times and continued to get the same error message. I did go over to ccr and ran a firmware update for the expression there.... i then went back to ds AGAIN and still got the same error message!! is my new cricut considered "updated" since i did it through ccr or do i need to do something else to make sure it is updated for my ds!! so frustrated!!

Mellow
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:47:18 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7902 time(s) in 3704 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LeslieMcGrath Go to Quoted Post
Hi!! I just purchased a brand new pink expression. I went to update it through my ds and it keeps telling me that the update failed and to go back to "step 1" and try again. well, i did that about 10 times and continued to get the same error message. I did go over to ccr and ran a firmware update for the expression there.... i then went back to ds AGAIN and still got the same error message!! is my new cricut considered "updated" since i did it through ccr or do i need to do something else to make sure it is updated for my ds!! so frustrated!!

Mellow

What firmware version is the Expression showing when you power it on? If it's 2.43 you're good to go with CCR or DS.

If it's 2.34 then it will work with DS but CCR may prompt you to update to 2.43.