Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

StargazrX936c0e40 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:24:46 PM(UTC)
StargazrX936c0e40

Groups: Registered

A friend told me about using the Expression with the Cricut Craft Room. I plugged it in (cord is correct), and went through the motions only for it to freeze on the very last part. I tried this twice, called Cust. Service and she went through it twice with me as well, same result.

Then it was determined that I have v2.0, and I was trying to update through my Mac. The woman told me that I had to update it through a PC, then connect back up with my Mac and run the firmware update again to bring it up to speed. So I connect to the PC, everything goes through and no freezing, only for it to get to the end (have tried 3x) and get a message "Firmware Update Failed." The PC is Windows 7 with IE, the Mac is OSX10.6.8 and I use Firefox on it. I did update the Adobe Air and tried it after that and it still didn't work.

Thank you in advance for any help!!

CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:07:45 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Hello! Please call customer service at 877-7cricut. We can assist you over the phone!

-Cricut Gena
writerswife Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 8:49:38 AM(UTC)
writerswife

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricutGena Go to Quoted Post
Hello! Please call customer service at 877-7cricut. We can assist you over the phone!

-Cricut Gena

Angry That is incorrect. The only help I was given was to be told to get to a PC. Seriously!? I have to borrow somebody else's computer to download and update the software. How inconvenient! Surely Provocraft has made enough money off the Cricut enthusiasts to afford having Mac software developed.
Vcernadas3698d520 Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2013 12:48:44 PM(UTC)
Vcernadas3698d520

Incorrect Gena -- This update issue is something that I can tell from the posts that Cricut has known about for over a year now. I have been on the phone virtually everyday for a week and nobody at Cricut has been able to help me. I'm beyond angry because I wasted money on this piece of garbage.Angry
CaroleVelez Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2013 1:25:51 PM(UTC)
CaroleVelez

I am having the same issue, it was running fine until last week I decided to do an update and sync it to my MacBookPro. The download for me is I am outside of the US and unable to make a phone call, I am in Brazil. Please PROVOCRAFT WE NEED IT FIXED!
ivydodgen8e66a2bd Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2013 12:39:27 AM(UTC)
ivydodgen8e66a2bd

I like how Gena said they could help you but when somebody said "no" 8 months ago, she never replied back. This is beginning to be a joke
DianaMcCartney Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2013 4:24:30 AM(UTC)
DianaMcCartney

Originally Posted by: writerswife Go to Quoted Post
Angry That is incorrect. The only help I was given was to be told to get to a PC. Seriously!? I have to borrow somebody else's computer to download and update the software. How inconvenient! Surely Provocraft has made enough money off the Cricut enthusiasts to afford having Mac software developed.

Are you serious???? My computer is brand new and it will not update.... I totally agree with you about PC making enough money. They should put the money towards a better update and one that works!