Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

u2lad823648ff7a1 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 2:01:47 PM(UTC)
u2lad823648ff7a1

Groups: Registered

Is there a way to transfer the cartridges from my gypsy to the Cricut Craft Room? Since many of my carts don't show up in CCR it has been inefficient and inconvenient to use it. Also, with the epidemic of gypsy death the CCR would be nice to have as a backup for my carts.
Tina E Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 5:38:01 PM(UTC)
Tina E

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 438 time(s) in 114 post(s)
We have been asking PC for the ability to link our gypsy to our CCR but as of today that is not possible. The only way to link your cartridges is to do them one at a time to CCR. If you are like me (I have 100's of cartridges) I just don't have the time or desire to sit and link each cartridge individually to CCR when I have already linked them to my Gypsy.

thinkpink101 Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:16:52 AM(UTC)
thinkpink101

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tina E Go to Quoted Post
We have been asking PC for the ability to link our gypsy to our CCR but as of today that is not possible. The only way to link your cartridges is to do them one at a time to CCR. If you are like me (I have 100's of cartridges) I just don't have the time or desire to sit and link each cartridge individually to CCR when I have already linked them to my Gypsy.

I thought you couldn't link your carts to CCR if they were already linked to a Gypsy? That's what Provo Craft told me. They also said at this point there is no way to unlink the carts from a Gypsy, so the only solution is to use each cartridge individually in CCR and swap them out, and if we don't want to do that, to get a jukebox. I'm really angry about this because (a) a jukebox is a huge step backwards IMO. I owned three of them before I got the Gypsy years ago when that first came out and (b) It's unbelievable to me that fixing the unlinking issue from the Gypsy hasn't been a priority - they claim to be diligently working on this, but they have said so for well over a year by now. Gypsies are dying left and right, and now we can't even use CCR to its full potential.
 1 user thanked thinkpink101 for this useful post.
Jennifer on 4/15/2013(UTC)