Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
SHELBYWOO Offline
#61 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 12:30:55 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 360 time(s) in 249 post(s)
gisele oooooh i love that touch of green and that dress dolled up like that!!!!! great embossing!!!!
SHELBYWOO Offline
#62 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 1:08:16 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

thought i'd share a newer pic of kaden (great nephew) as well on his easter egg hunt 3 yrs old now my how time flies!! :)

1 user thanked SHELBYWOO for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 4/3/2013(UTC)
SHELBYWOO Offline
#63 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 1:09:49 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

another of katie and then me......sorry just missed you guys :) hehehe

1 user thanked SHELBYWOO for this useful post.
sunnieday Offline
#64 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 7:17:55 PM(UTC)
sunnieday

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 221 post(s)
hey Shelby...so glad to see you here... We kind of challenged each other to get our butts back over here..

Here is my sketch 3, which also is my white/white with a splash of lavender.
i used the folk art cartridge which happens to be a favorite of mine..

Edited by user Sunday, March 31, 2013 7:20:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sunnieday attached the following image(s):
easter31.jpg
 1 user thanked sunnieday for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO Offline
#65 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:04:37 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

sunnieday as good as it is to see you made it too :) hehe thanks for my extra push!!! :) oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh love that purple splash of color!!!!
TurtleBug Offline
#66 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:21:47 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 936 time(s) in 602 post(s)
Sandy
#3 White-on-White - Very pretty, like the frame cut and love the dainty white Rose, The hearts with the glittery BG are a very nice touch.

NancyJ
Your DGC will LOVE these Easter baskets (not to mention the candy treats)! They are so cute and colorful and you did an awesome job!

DeeScraps
#1 and Must Have - Very nice, like the center cut and the buttons. The BG paper is a perfect match.
#2 & ACs – WOW!! Very pretty, love the layered flower and the BG paper is SO pretty, did you ink it in the AC colors? And, your “must have” is a great accent.

Gisele
As usual, your cards are awesome!
Brother’s Family Card - The Organza flower is so soft and pretty. Like how the B’fly and flower color draws out the same subtle color in the pretty BG paper.
#2 - Nice job fuzzy cutting the flowers, like the banner and pretty BG paper
#1 – Love the crochet flower and all the pretty Roses. Very creative card, your DB and family will appreciate your thoughtfulness.
White-onWhite – Very pretty! Love the “petal” dress with the beads, matching heels and all the pearl accents.

NanaDonna
Hubby’s Card – Right up his alley! Like his birth year on the label and how you made the bottle. Love the flourish and pretty BG paper. Very nice!

ShelbyWoo
Is that really you!? Glad to have you back, and seeing your creations again.
#1 – Nice and colorful, like placement of the circles and buttons. Congrats to your parents on this milestone.
#2 & AC – Like these bold colors and the sparkly NG paper. You really nailed the Ad Colors.
#3 – Nice Easter card. The inking of the eggs on the embossing and tag adds the perfect amount of “splash”.
Your pretty daughter and cute nephew have grown up and you have gotten smaller! You are “lookin’ good”, girl. Congrats on your weight loss.

Sunnieday
#3 and White-on-White – Pretty! Cute windmill and embossing. The bottom border with the shimmery paper is nice.
 1 user thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 3/31/2013(UTC)
SHELBYWOO Offline
#67 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 10:26:04 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

turtlebug yes yes it is me!!! lol did you have to do a double take? lol and thanks i like that i'm getting smaller gotta remember that one!!! it is an amazing feeling and so glad that so far been able to maintain it! I went from a size 18 pants to a size 10......my youngest there is even getting me into "skinny" jeans lol i can even fit into junior size pants woohoo she is always scared now to buy things cause i might wanna "borrow" them hahahaha :)
SandyPalmer Offline
#68 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 5:28:11 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Dee, lovely sketch 2 card with the ad colors! Love the effect of the paper! Beautiful flower, love the swirly leaves, and love the curly wire!

Gisele, very nice look with the embossing the background like that! I bet it is so much more beautiful in real life!

Michelle, Kaden is a cutie isn't he! So, any advice with the weight loss?!?! I eat right, exercise daily, and I still would like to see the baby belly disappear! Just my middle needs a little work!

Sunnieday, oh, I love the look of your white on white card with a splash of color! Great embossing, and I can see why you love that cartridge so much!

AcrossThePond Offline
#69 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 10:36:32 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hi,
Hope you all had a nice Easter break.

Dee - Love your card for #1, I like the buttons too. Love the card for #2, love the paper and a wonderful flower too.

Gisele - So sorry that you had to make sympathy cards this week but all turn out beautifully, you must tell me where you watched the crochet lessons.
Love your card for #3 and white on white challenge too. I can see the embossing over here and I like the beading too.

NanaDonna - What a wonderful card for your hubby. Great papers and great touch with the bottle.

Shelbywoo - Lovely card for your parents anniversary. Great card for your daughter like the papers. Lovely photos of Katie and Kaden and skinny you BigGrin .

Sunnieday - Great card for #3 and white on white. Love the image.

Sue
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 4/1/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#70 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 2:28:06 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2591 time(s) in 1353 post(s)
Hello all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, ours was very nice. The kids had a blast
outside finding eggs and swimming for a bit in the small pool.

Gisele - #1 absolutely beautiful, I love the dress form (forgot is was on there) and your extra credit white on white is very well put together, I like the splash of green

Shelby
- Wow Kaden sure did get big, time flys that is for sure. Your look Fabulous keep it up, I wish I could lose weight BUT.............

Sunnie - #3 very nice done in the white on white, love all the embossing and the windmill is great.

Well I know everyone was busy with the Easter weekend, but hope to see a few more cards.
 1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 4/1/2013(UTC)
tigger2000 Offline
#71 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 6:55:19 PM(UTC)
tigger2000

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 46 post(s)
All of you ladies are so creative! I wish I had such wonderful ideasDrool
*NanaDonna* Offline
#72 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 7:50:29 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: tigger2000 Go to Quoted Post
All of you ladies are so creative! I wish I had such wonderful ideasDrool

Tigger - that is what this challenge is all about to help you harvest and develope all those ideas. This is all about inspiration and FUN!. So many of here has improved our card making by 110% after participating in this challenge.

Come on jump in and join usBigGrin
cstanzione Offline
#73 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 9:28:32 PM(UTC)
cstanzione

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 185 post(s)
[quote=*NanaDonna*;1684768]Sue - very very pretty extra credit white card, live the touch of lavender and the embossing.

Bingolady - Cute Easter card, in the ad colors, love all the bunnies and their eggs.

Bristishgirl - how nice to have your great-grand children so close by. Enjoy them as they go up so fast

Sandy - beautiful card, I think the white on white works well for wedding cards wonderful flower and branch

Turtlebug
- your white on white card is gorgeous, very nice job, I love all the embossing and the lattice cut is perfect.

Nancy
- WOW awesome love all the adorable little baskets you made for your grandchildren. Thanks so much for sharing them here with us. How big are they?

Well tomorrow will be a busy day, need to make potato salad for Easter and hope to finish up hubby's card. AND sometime I have to get my new re-arranged room organized and put back togetherFlapper .

[color=black][Cindy I see you peaking inCool come join us againBigGrin

LOL NANADONNA I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I SEE THIS POST YOUR TOO MUCH. I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH LIKE SHELBYWOO SAID LIFE JUST GOT IN THE WAY.

I have been stalking fo a long time lot of new faces it feels like old homes week this week we've come back to roost. BigGrin well let me tell you I think this is the first set of card I have made in a very long time. I would love to comment but I just don't have the time to comment on each and everyone so all i have to say is WOW what talent you guys still got it. Glad to see a bunch of new faces. I hope to be able to join in every week will see in between looking for a job out of work again this time for good now. I have to find a new job which sucks big time at my age. well thanks for hosting NanaDonna and Dee great colors and your granddaughter is such a doll.

Edited by user Monday, April 01, 2013 9:38:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

*NanaDonna* Offline
#74 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 9:48:57 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Cindy glad i caught your attention ha ha ha.
Did you say you made a couple of cards???? I do not see them if you posted them here.

It is like old homes week, I am so happy to see some of our old "groupies" back, I know life gets in the way, I totally understand that. I have a lot of things I need to do like get my room back in order ha haBlushing but I still can't stop making cards. Plus I have a lot of birthdays this month.
I will do my room little by little and stopping here and there to make a card. Not sure where I want to put everything (I have soooooooooo much stuff) so as I work in my room I am putting thinsg where they will be handy, it is a long slow process I will get it doneLaugh Laugh Scared

cstanzione on 4/1/2013(UTC)
cstanzione Offline
#75 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 9:52:09 PM(UTC)
cstanzione

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 185 post(s)
HERE ARE MY CARDS FOR THIS WEEK:

SKETCH #1- ADD COLORS
DCWV- PAPER BACKGROUND-WASHI TAPE ON TOP
DOILY AND BLING
MAKING MEMORIES SENTIMENT
CRICUT CART-FOR LITTLE GIRL-BEST OF PIXAR

SKETCH #2
DCWV PAPERS USED
SPELLBINDERS POINTSETTA DIE AND BLING
CRICUT CARTS WERE USED FOR THE DEER AND SCROLL BUT THEY WERE ALREADY CUT IN MY STASH SO DON'T REMEMBER WHICH CARTS USED.

SKETCH #3
PAPERS FROM MY STASH MIGHT BE RECOLLECTIONS OR DCWV
DRESS FORM FROM SIZZIX TIM HOLTZ DIE
LACE FROM STASH AND BUTTONS
SENTIMENT FROM INKADINKADOO

SKETCH - EXTRA CREDIT AND EXTRA EXTRA CREDIT
PAPERS FROM JOANN'S
RIBBON FROM MICHAELS CELEBRATE LINE
STAMPS FROM THE DOLLAR SECTION AT JOANN'S
STAMPIN UP EMBOSSING FOLDER WHICH WAS SOMETHING I JUST HAD TO HAVE AND NEVER USED.
cstanzione attached the following image(s):
004.JPG
002.JPG
005.JPG
001.JPG
 1 user thanked cstanzione for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 Offline
#76 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 12:29:25 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1221 time(s) in 728 post(s)
I' baaaaack...

NanaDonna- Thanks for the great sketches.

Dee- Thanks for the ad colors.

Here is my sketch #1 card.
It has 1/3 of the ad colors.
And on the JUST HAD TO HAVE LIST...
Buttons, patterned paper, embroidery thread in every color and shade known to man.
(I used to cross-stitch before the carple tunnel got too bad to continue.)

D-

Edited by user Tuesday, April 02, 2013 12:35:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dragonfly50 attached the following image(s):
blog post 04-01-13.JPG
 1 user thanked Dragonfly50 for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* Offline
#77 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 7:55:25 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Cindy - #1 adorable, I love that little girl great way to use the ad colors #2 Love this one never thought to use this sketch as a Christmas card but it works great love the poinsettia #3 great dress form love the stand, nice addition with the lace. Extra credit gorgeous, love your white on white I can see why you had to have that embossing folder, I love it! So glad you got to jump back in again.

Dragonfly
- very pretty sketch #1. I love the papers and the soft colors Geeze it must have been hard to tie those tiny bowsHuh

Thank you everyone for participating this week even with the Easter weekend I enjoyed all the cards and loved hosting this week. It was so GREAT to see some of our challenge sisters return to play along.
LisaW. Offline
#78 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:29:33 AM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Good morning ladies

Just a quick pop in while I am working...I will be back tonight after I finish sketch #1 (I specifically had to go buy the paper, lol).

This was supposed to be my white on white for sketch #2 but got too much color. The idea was to put a cupcake on the edge but that didn't work. This now became just a card with the ad colors as in my mountains of paper I did not have those colors. I always wanted to see how the embossing would work with just a little bit of color...not sure that it worked the way I envisioned.

My daughter was doing the yellow (her idea was colored pencils but I went with the ink)...she kinda messed up on one and then refused to do anymore. I told her it was fine and I finished it.

This card now became my color challenge card...in all my mountains of paper I did not have those colors for any printed paper so just used cardstock, ribbon, and ink.

Cuttlebug: Birthday 3 pack and birthday candles (Darice)

Edited by user Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:30:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: would help if I would include the picture

1 user thanked LisaW. for this useful post.
britishgirl Offline
#79 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:56:52 AM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 143 post(s)
Really great cards everyone first it was my boys keeping me from crafting ( but i would give up doing anything for them LOL) now i have a horrible cold and cough and i feel crappy hope to get back to it soon keep up the great work
AcrossThePond Offline
#80 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:47:47 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Cindy - Nice to see you on here and adding your lovely cards. What a great selection for us all to see.
Wishing you luck with the job hunting.

Dragonfly - Pretty card for #1, cute little bows.

LisaW - I like your card for #2, love those candles.

Sue

It has been a long bank holiday weekend over here and we have been able to visit with family which has been real nice so afraid not much time for crafting.
BingoLady Offline
#81 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:20:57 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 953 time(s) in 641 post(s)
ladies to all of you hope you had a wonderful Easter, and you found alot of
Easter eggs. And all your cards are wonderful.
Shelby nice to see you and Cstanzione back, hope you stay so we can see your nice cards.
Donna thankyou for hosting.
Dee and thankyou for the colors.
I'm waiting for the new sketches, from someone I know.Cool Flapper Love Drool BigGrin
TurtleBug Offline
#82 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:30:08 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

cstanzione
WELCOME BACK!!! So happy to see you on here again, I was seriously considering sending the Search Patrol out to find you!Laugh You and your creativeness have been missed...BIG TIME!
#1 - SO cute, love her and her little pigtails!! Love the way you positioned the Bling to interpet the sketch.
#2 - Very nice, the butterfly seems to have gotten the reindeer's attention! Very pretty Poinsettia. Have really missed your silhouette cards.
#3 - Love the color combo and the lacy dress, perfect MOther's Day card.
White-on-White & "Must Have" - Very pretty, calm and soothing...OhMyGod do you hear the ocean waves!? LOVE the double bow ribbon, embossing and solid color stamps.
Best of luck with your job-hunting, hope you find something soon.

Dragonfly50
#1 & "Must Have" - Very nice! Like the blue/yellow combo and the border punch. Cute buttons and oh so tiny bows. Happy you were able to get at least one sketch done.

LisaW.
Isn't it a bummer when after the mountains of paper we all have we can't seem to find one with the Ad Colors or the print/color-theme we are wanting to go with, that we have to go out and BUY more?!! I think it is a conspiracy among the retailers...don't you??LOL LOL
#1 and AD Colors - You did a great job salvaging your "error" and it worked! The ACs look good and the assorted candle embossing is very nice. Your DD really did good, the "messed-up" candle is just burning brighter than the rest, is all!!
Nancy J. Offline
#83 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 2:30:40 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Here is my sketch 3 card. well sort of... BigGrin it started that way but not sure it ended that way...
Nancy J. attached the following image(s):
IMG_0269.jpg
 1 user thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
SandyPalmer Offline
#84 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:44:44 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Raquel still doesn't have any internet so she asked me to thank Donna for hosting, so thank you Donna from Raquel! Also, TurtleBug will be hosting next! Raquel also said to say Hi for her!

Cindy, glad you got a chance to post some of your cards! I can't really pick a favorite because they all are pretty cute!

Dragonfly, sweet little sketch 1 card! Great use of the buttons and embroidery thread!

LisaW, great birthday card! Like the embossed candles!

Britishgirl, I hope you get to feeling better soon!

NancyJ
, you have got to post this card over at My Paper Crafting! That little cowgirl is just to darn cute!

Edited by user Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:26:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BingoLady Offline
#85 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:59:50 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 953 time(s) in 641 post(s)
Sorry ladies , but I'm not the one who is hosting next. I'll let her
post her sketches. I know you will like them.BigGrin Cool Flapper Laugh Love
SandyPalmer Offline
#86 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:00:06 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

I am sooo sorry about the confusion! It was my mistake! Raquel told me that Josie was hosting tomorrow, and I wrote BingoLady instead of TurtleBug! So sorry again!
*NanaDonna* Offline
#87 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:12:10 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Lisa - Love your white on white card great embossing.

Britishgirl- Hope you feel better soon, having a cold is awful.. Enjoy your time with your boys they grow up way to fast

Sue - nice that you got to spend time with family, always so important especially around the holidays.

Nancy - #3 cute cute love that image and your coloring is awesome. Love the background papers

Hope yo see Raquel soon and hope her move is going well.

Keep posted I am sure Turtlebug will have some great sketches for us to work on this coming week.

Thanks to everyone that made card this week.
TurtleBug Offline
#88 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:20:04 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

NancyJ
What a cute card! The cowgirl image is very nice and you did a great job with the coloring. Like the pink BG paper, too!

NanaDonna
Thanks so much for Hosting this week. I especially enjoyed the "White-on-White" extra credit challenge. Everyone that did this challenge made some awesome cards...kudos to all of you!
CricketCMV Offline
#89 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 4:19:28 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8003 time(s) in 4678 post(s)
WOW! I've been away from this forum for several weeks......and, I have to tell you.....you ladies all put me to shame. I don't know how you whip these cards up and out so quickly. I mean, I look at the challenges and have these things rolling around "up there" and just don't follow through on much of anything. My mind is willing....but, I just don't get it done.

YOU ARE ALL SOOOOOOO INSPIRING! I have caught up on the last few weeks postings and they are amazing. This one, as well.

I would love to say I could "come through" this week, but I know different.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR INSPIRATIONS!!

Char
*NanaDonna* Offline
#90 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 7:31:56 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
WOW! I've been away from this forum for several weeks......and, I have to tell you.....you ladies all put me to shame. I don't know how you whip these cards up and out so quickly. I mean, I look at the challenges and have these things rolling around "up there" and just don't follow through on much of anything. My mind is willing....but, I just don't get it done.

YOU ARE ALL SOOOOOOO INSPIRING! I have caught up on the last few weeks postings and they are amazing. This one, as well.

I would love to say I could "come through" this week, but I know different.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR INSPIRATIONS!!

Char

Thanks char we have a new challenge posted if you are interested here is the link http://www.cricut.com/forum/cri...-April-3-to-April-9.aspx