Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

maydat555ae06de2b Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 7:12:25 AM(UTC)
maydat555ae06de2b

Groups: Registered

Hello Everyone:

I'm a new mini cricut user, and I'm having a lot of trouble resizing my images to fit to one another. I bought a Sweet Tooth Shop cartridge and I'm trying to make cake boxes and other items, like a house, boxes, etc., but everytime I drag the images that belong to the specific craft they all come out in different sizes. The top is too big for the bottom or vice versa. I tried using real size and relative size and it doesn't work - been wasting a lot of paper. Can someone help please.

Thank you and have a blessed day.BigGrin
Olivia'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 7:24:24 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 914 time(s) in 448 post(s)
Hope this helps. I don't have a mini but I use ccr all the time with my E.

FIRST make sure relative is selected (green). Then select your default size that you want your BASE image to be (probably the base image is the box bottom). Then select all the other parts to your base and place on your mat. With the relative button selected, these should already be automatically sized to fit your base image without having to do anything else.

Once you have placed ALL the parts on your mat, if the size of your base is not what you want it to be, select ALL the parts by left click and hold while dragging your mouse across all the parts to put the resizer box around everything. Then grab the bottom right resizer and drag up or down depending if you want larger or smaller and this will resize everything at the same time while keeping everything in proportion. Usee the blank white area work space around your mat if necessary. Then unselected everything and spread all the parts around individually where you want them to cut on your mat. Remember you can use your zoom in/zoom out feature to see more or less of the mat and work space while you are working with a group of images

Edited by user Sunday, April 07, 2013 7:29:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Olivia'sNana for this useful post.
scrapalette on 4/7/2013(UTC)
fd.imageb3f586e3 Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:02:45 PM(UTC)
fd.imageb3f586e3

a professional and well-designed image resizing program may help you. there are many free software on the web, you should really give a try.