Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

BrendaSmith14 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 06, 2013 4:19:10 AM(UTC)
BrendaSmith14

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Does anyone know if I purchased an image in Craft Room and then updated my Gypsy, it would be there too?
Sherri Kay Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 06, 2013 4:35:07 AM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2406 time(s) in 2158 post(s)
It depends on what the image is. If it's one that shows up on the Gypsy under All Cartridges then when you go to sync, your image will be there. I hope I explained that right. Huh
cathyvermillion Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 06, 2013 9:41:12 AM(UTC)
cathyvermillion

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 28 post(s)
It should...I've bought several things and then updated my gypsy. They're linked!
BrendaSmith14 Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 9:30:56 AM(UTC)
BrendaSmith14

United States

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Thank you! I may give it a try. I bought 50 States and a few other single images in CCR, but I'm worried about trying to update my Gypsy. The part of the USB cord which connects to the inside of my gyspy came loose a while back (of course it wasn't under warranty any longer). I had a local computer repair person weld it back into position, but sometimes when I connect to the Cricut it turns the Cricut and Gypsy off like there is some sort of electrical problem. I'm concerned if I update, something will go wrong and I will lose all my linked carts or even my gypsy! At this point I don't want to invest any more money in getting a new Gypsy since they seem to becoming obsolete with CCR.

Anyone else had this problem with their Gypsy?
Coah'sNana Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 9:57:20 AM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 16528 time(s) in 4422 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrendaSmith14 Go to Quoted Post
Thank you! I may give it a try. I bought 50 States and a few other single images in CCR, but I'm worried about trying to update my Gypsy. The part of the USB cord which connects to the inside of my gyspy came loose a while back (of course it wasn't under warranty any longer). I had a local computer repair person weld it back into position, but sometimes when I connect to the Cricut it turns the Cricut and Gypsy off like there is some sort of electrical problem. I'm concerned if I update, something will go wrong and I will lose all my linked carts or even my gypsy! At this point I don't want to invest any more money in getting a new Gypsy since they seem to becoming obsolete with CCR.

Anyone else had this problem with their Gypsy?

I have heard many people mention the problem with the USB port falling into the machine. Like you some of them have gotten it resoldered. I've not heard of any cases where it turns either machine off when connected together. That doesn't sound good.

As mentioned above, if the content you are purchasing digitally is already in the G library under All Cartridges, it will unlock it when you sync after purchase. Single images are NOT in your G library and will not sync. HTH