Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
KimberlyMaehrer Offline
#61 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 6:38:28 AM(UTC)
KimberlyMaehrer

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 5562 time(s) in 1185 post(s)
No offense to anyone, especially the diehard Cricut fans, but when a company disappoints time and time again, maybe it's time to move on to some company that is less "disappointing." There were no PC products under our Christmas tree last Christmas and no PC products for my birthday last month, either. When the PC machines I have die, then I will get rid of as many cartridges as I can and I will be done. I no longer think that I have to have EVERY cartridge that PC ever made!LOL LOL At this point, it will take A LOT for PC to continue to keep me as a customer and part of that would mean fulfilling a lot of unkept promises. I currently stay on the Message Boards and in the Circle because of the people I've "met", not because of PC itself or any of their products! Do I think those going to Circle Mania are going to get any answers to the questions that we've ALL been asking for well over a year, NOPE! I think they are going to hear "we're working on it, it's coming soon, we can't answer that at this time." You know, the same stuff we've been hearing for a long, long time. I guess that's why it doesn't really bother me that Nathan and Mallie are going to Circle Mania and not coming on here to answer questions. They seldom have anything of real importance to say when they DO come here - mostly it's the same old non-answers!RollEyes

Kim M.
 1 user thanked KimberlyMaehrer for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#62 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 6:43:32 AM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 886 time(s) in 488 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LazyBee Go to Quoted Post
I think it is time to give it a rest ladies. I know a lot of us are upset and think that has been made pretty clear. Let's just wait and see what happens, that will be the telling truth.

How much longer should the Gypsy owners wait? It has been 2 years. You don't consider that long enough.

How much longer should anyone who wants to use CCR wait for it to work properly? That also has been 2 years.

We waited on the Imagine and their answer was to discontinue it, so now Imagine users have a machine with no support, but we must update to use the HP inks. We all know that their updates can/may render the machines inoperable, is that okay with you too?

5 users thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
Calmom on 4/12/2013(UTC), JustJudi on 4/12/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC), Crazyscraper on 4/12/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 4/13/2013(UTC)
jscraftylady Offline
#63 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 7:05:11 AM(UTC)
jscraftylady

Was thanked: 2354 time(s) in 1265 post(s)
PC representatives will attend. They will take smiley pictures as evidence of their customer outreach. Employees will pat each other on the backs. And we will still have no concrete answers.
 6 users thanked jscraftylady for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC), Scrapperdee on 4/12/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/12/2013(UTC), JustJudi on 4/12/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC), Crazyscraper on 4/12/2013(UTC)
LazyBee Offline
#64 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 7:45:52 AM(UTC)
LazyBee

United States

Was thanked: 641 time(s) in 308 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GypsyBoricua Go to Quoted Post
How much longer should the Gypsy owners wait? It has been 2 years. You don't consider that long enough.

How much longer should anyone who wants to use CCR wait for it to work properly? That also has been 2 years.

We waited on the Imagine and their answer was to discontinue it, so now Imagine users have a machine with no support, but we must update to use the HP inks. We all know that their updates can/may render the machines inoperable, is that okay with you too?

First of all Gypsy we shouldn't have to wait for the Gypsy and CCR to play nice with each other, I agree. And frankly the Imagine fiasco still has me seething. None of it is okay! It has been far too long. My reference to giving it a rest should have been clearer. I was referring to this thread, hashing words at each other is mundane and childish and only causes hurt feeling across the board. People don't need to be nasty with each other to make a point. Everyone has a right to speak an opinion and it should be done in a respectful manner. PC is going to do what PC wants to do no matter how angry they make their customer base. They don't care, that is fairly evident by the long silence. My reference to waiting to see what happens was in regards to Nathan and Maillie...I suspect they will dodge the questions...that will be the telling truth. If they are going to Mania they should come on this forum and answer questions for the majority of customers. But it is their right to go, that is their choice. Maybe they don't understand how that looks to the rest of their customers, and that is a problem. I get it. Should we have to wait for them to tell us when or if not this will ever happen...NO. I am if full agreement with all of that, I just don't feel the need to argue with every opposing opinion to make my point or to get into a pissing match with every one who disagrees with me. I should have been more clear, for not being I apologize. Now I am going to go have my morning coffee and get ready for a mother daughter day of spa treatments. Every one have a nice day.
 4 users thanked LazyBee for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC), ~AmyS~ on 4/12/2013(UTC), JustJudi on 4/12/2013(UTC), jodie R on 4/12/2013(UTC)
CricutCrazyTexasGirl Offline
#65 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 8:08:41 AM(UTC)
CricutCrazyTexasGirl

United States

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
You know i've been reading all the responses and wondering... do Nathan and Mallie have the time.... did we ever stop to think that possibly that don't have the time to go to the Circle Mania event...but are being forced to go. When your boss tells you to go you go weather you have a million things to do or not.

Just a Thought
ScrappyMama Offline
#66 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 8:14:41 AM(UTC)
ScrappyMama

United States

Was thanked: 18688 time(s) in 4163 post(s)
Cali's Scrappin' Oma - So much for not beating a dead horse RollEyes RollEyes !!!!! Maybe you should look at it more like this...your constant contacting of PC has finally paid off & you've managed to get yourself a direct contact inside the legal department...WOW, talk about getting special treatment!

I wonder if Scrapalette has a direct link to anyone in the legal department?????!!
 1 user thanked ScrappyMama for this useful post.
live2clickpics on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Scrapperdee Offline
#67 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 8:17:42 AM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Canada

Was thanked: 4222 time(s) in 2420 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jscraftylady Go to Quoted Post
PC representatives will attend. They will take smiley pictures as evidence of their customer outreach. Employees will pat each other on the backs. And we will still have no concrete answers.

Thank you! This is what I think too, hence why I'm not upset
 4 users thanked Scrapperdee for this useful post.
live2clickpics on 4/12/2013(UTC), ~AmyS~ on 4/12/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC), jodie R on 4/12/2013(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#68 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 10:28:45 AM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Originally Posted by: ScrappyMama Go to Quoted Post
Cali's Scrappin' Oma - So much for not beating a dead horse RollEyes RollEyes !!!!! Maybe you should look at it more like this...your constant contacting of PC has finally paid off & you've managed to get yourself a direct contact inside the legal department...WOW, talk about getting special treatment!

I wonder if Scrapalette has a direct link to anyone in the legal department?????!!

Don't know about anyone else, but I think this is pretty mean! Wow!!
 2 users thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/12/2013(UTC), Trinity on 4/12/2013(UTC)
madgespitzer Offline
#69 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 12:18:24 PM(UTC)
madgespitzer

United States

Was thanked: 235 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jscraftylady Go to Quoted Post

I agree, I don't think we will know anything different after the mania.

I agree that they should answer on the MB but we aren't going to get any answers. If we do, I bet they will be posted on the MB, as soon as someone can get on a laptop.

I was planning to go and hate that I couldn't because of work. I hope all the ladies have a great time. I also hope that all Cricut owners and fans benefit from the Q & A. Will see!!

I have been a Circle member, but I joined for the cartridges. I wasn't big on MB when it started and I still don't post much. But I have gain alot of information and help from both boards. I hope that we can all find peace on this board.

Everybody have a crafty/scrappy weekend!!!
Madge
Trinity Offline
#70 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 1:10:01 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

Was thanked: 1192 time(s) in 594 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Narelle Go to Quoted Post
Who says Scrapalette isn't going to also create a similar post on this forum? You seem to have jumped to a very large assumption Calmom.

And even if she doesn't, the Circle is a pretty good representation of the general community. Have you read the questions? Do you think that it's likely that anyone will come up with something over here that hasn't already been asked?

And you can bet that Paulette will share the details of any answers on this side of the board.

Seriously, you seem to love stirring up trouble. Angry

Flame suit is on. Glare

well for one she just posted over on the circle side that she has no plans on asking for questions over here on this message board.
Her words are "If someone has a question for another person, ask that person."
So there you go...so much for you sticking up for her and saying that Scrapalette would come over here and create a similar post. Don't look like Calmom has jumped anything now does it?Mad Guess the people that had questions over on this message board don't really matter to her. Maybe PC needs to hirer her cause they all have about the same attuide towards anyone that isn't Pro PC all the way.
If she feels this way about not coming over here to ask if anyone had questions then I really doubt it that she will share the answers over her to.
 2 users thanked Trinity for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/12/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC)
ScrappyMama Offline
#71 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 1:33:02 PM(UTC)
ScrappyMama

United States

Originally Posted by: Trinity Go to Quoted Post
well for one she just posted over on the circle side that she has no plans on asking for questions over here on this message board.
Her words are "If someone has a question for another person, ask that person."
So there you go...so much for you sticking up for her and saying that Scrapalette would come over here and create a similar post. Don't look like Calmom has jumped anything now does it?Mad Guess the people that had questions over on this message board don't really matter to her. Maybe PC needs to hirer her cause they all have about the same attuide towards anyone that isn't Pro PC all the way.
If she feels this way about not coming over here to ask if anyone had questions then I really doubt it that she will share the answers over her to.

Seriously?????!! After the way she's been talked about in this thread alone...why in the hell would she EVER come here & offer to share anything????!! When did she sign up to be the personal punching bag for so many (Thank God, not for all!) of the posters on this mb????!!!!!!!!!!!

originally posted byGypsyBoricua - Don't know about anyone else, but I think this is pretty mean! Wow!!

And, sorry but again, Seriously?????!!! After all that's been posted on this thread alone...you think THIS is mean?????!! With all the specifically naming of & picking on Scrapalette & Narelle & the, God help me RollEyes RollEyes "PC Cheerleaders"...my comment is what you consider "mean" Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Confused Confused Confused ?????!!
 3 users thanked ScrappyMama for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 4/12/2013(UTC), jodie R on 4/12/2013(UTC), JanieW on 4/14/2013(UTC)
Trinity Offline
#72 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 1:48:19 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

Seriously?????!! After the way she's been talked about in this thread alone...why in the hell would she EVER come here & offer to share anything????!! When did she sign up to be the personal punching bag for so many (Thank God, not for all!) of the posters on this mb????!!!!!!!!!!!

originally posted byGypsyBoricua - Don't know about anyone else, but I think this is pretty mean! Wow!!

And, sorry but again, Seriously?????!!! After all that's been posted on this thread alone...you think THIS is mean?????!! With all the specifically naming of & picking on Scrapalette & Narelle & the, God help me RollEyes RollEyes "PC Cheerleaders"...my comment is what you consider "mean" Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Confused Confused Confused ?????!!

First off don't curse at me I have never done a thing to you!
Why didn't she come over here when she posted about gathering up questions on the circle side of the message board and this post prob. would have never been started. Don't the people on this side of the message board who have questions matter to? And this didn't even start off as bashing either one of them. It was pointed towards PC and why in the world can't they come onto their own message board and answer EVERYONES questions. Narelle was never meantioned untill she stuck herself in the middle. Scrapalette puts herself into alot of tough spots that don't even inculd her at first so I don't feel on bit sorry for her. If she would keep her nose out of some peoples buinsess then she prob wouldn't get bashed as much or as you put it "used as a personal punching bag". I've been trying to be nice up till now but I'm sick of certain people going around saying crap about the people over on this message board and going over on the circle side where the non circle people that are being talked about can not defend themselves.Angry
And if you go back and read what you have quoted me on I didn't say anything about being mean so I'm not sure what in the world your talking about when you say "you think this is mean" I'm not the one that said that so go check your facts. All I did was thank someone and I wasn't the only one so go find someone else to pick on cause I ain't playing!!!
 1 user thanked Trinity for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/12/2013(UTC)
sewnmachine Offline
#73 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 1:57:51 PM(UTC)
sewnmachine

Was thanked: 372 time(s) in 252 post(s)
I don't blame Scrapalette for NOT coming over here.

DOES THIS HUGE GREEN SCRIPT LOOK FAMILIAR????

YES! I'M SCREAMING IN GREEN !!!!

NOW I'M SCREAMING IN PURPLE. I WISH I COULD GET BIGGER LETTERS!

NO I'M NOT A CHEERLEADER! YES, I UNDERSTAND THE ORIGINAL POST! IF I SCREAM THAT IN RED MAYBE I WILL GET MY POINT ACROSS BETTER!

THIS PART IS IMPORTANT! MY MACHINES ARE ALL WORKING! IS THE YELLOW HARD TO READ??

IS THIS POST TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND???????????

Trinity Offline
#74 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 2:00:27 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

Originally Posted by: sewnmachine Go to Quoted Post
I don't blame Scrapalette for NOT coming over here.

DOES THIS HUGE GREEN SCRIPT LOOK FAMILIAR????

YES! I'M SCREAMING IN GREEN !!!!

NOW I'M SCREAMING IN PURPLE. I WISH I COULD GET BIGGER LETTERS!

NO I'M NOT A CHEERLEADER! YES, I UNDERSTAND THE ORIGINAL POST! IF I SCREAM THAT IN RED MAYBE I WILL GET MY POINT ACROSS BETTER!

THIS PART IS IMPORTANT! MY MACHINES ARE ALL WORKING! IS THE YELLOW HARD TO READ??

IS THIS POST TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND???????????

And what excatly is your point? That you know how to change the sizing and color of your words?
Ok your not a PC cheerleader I never said that you were.

Edited by user Friday, April 12, 2013 2:03:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ScrappyMama Offline
#75 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 2:05:50 PM(UTC)
ScrappyMama

United States

Originally Posted by: Trinity Go to Quoted Post
First off don't curse at me I have never done a thing to you!
Why didn't she come over here when she posted about gathering up questions on the circle side of the message board and this post prob. would have never been started. Don't the people on this side of the message board who have questions matter to? And this didn't even start off as bashing either one of them. It was pointed towards PC and why in the world can't they come onto their own message board and answer EVERYONES questions. Narelle was never meantioned untill she stuck herself in the middle. Scrapalette puts herself into alot of tough spots that don't even inculd her at first so I don't feel on bit sorry for her. If she would keep her nose out of some peoples buinsess then she prob wouldn't get bashed as much or as you put it "used as a personal punching bag". I've been trying to be nice up till now but I'm sick of certain people going around saying crap about the people over on this message board and going over on the circle side where the non circle people that are being talked about can not defend themselves.Angry
And if you go back and read what you have quoted me on I didn't say anything about being mean so I'm not sure what in the world your talking about when you say "you think this is mean" I'm not the one that said that so go check your facts. All I did was thank someone and I wasn't the only one so go find someone else to pick on cause I ain't playing!!!

Well, sweetheart, I aint playing either! If you'll go back & read what I said & quoted...& maybe check YOUR facts, you'll see that I was quoting the person that said that my post was mean...

originally posted byGypsyBoricua
Don't know about anyone else, but I think this is pretty mean! Wow!!

I didn't credit you &/or quote you as having said that!
Trinity Offline
#76 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 2:08:48 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

This is what I am going on. The way I am reading this is that you are saying that I am thinking that this is mean. If I'm reading it wrong the I am sorry.
GypsyBoricua Offline
#77 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 2:09:24 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

I am the one the posted the "mean comment". EVERYONE SHOULD BE APPALLED AND SHOCKED at PC's treatment of her and she should not be mocked.
GypsyBoricua Offline
#78 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 2:11:12 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

She relayed what happened to her and all you can do is make fun of it? That is pretty mean and mean-spirited.
sewnmachine Offline
#79 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 2:39:18 PM(UTC)
sewnmachine

And what excatly is your point? That you know how to change the sizing and color of your words?

YES!!! OH THANK GOODNESS! SOMEONE HAS UNDERSTOOD MY ORIGINAL POST!! I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW TO SCREAM AT PEOPLE IN HUGE BRIGHT LETTERS!!!

NOW AT THE SLIGHTEST IRRITATION I CAN CHANGE MY SCRIPT TO MATCH MY MOOD!!!

AND SCRAPALETTE - THANK YOU FOR THE TIMES YOU HAVE HELPED ME WORK OUT MY CRICUT PROBLEMS.

UNFORTUNATELY MY CHEERLEADER COSTUME NO LONGER FITS. I'M OLD AND....

MY KNEES ARE WRINKLED!!!!!

WHAT?

Trinity Offline
#80 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 2:48:13 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

YES!!! OH THANK GOODNESS! SOMEONE HAS UNDERSTOOD MY ORIGINAL POST!! I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW TO SCREAM AT PEOPLE IN HUGE BRIGHT LETTERS!!!

NOW AT THE SLIGHTEST IRRITATION I CAN CHANGE MY SCRIPT TO MATCH MY MOOD!!!

AND SCRAPALETTE - THANK YOU FOR THE TIMES YOU HAVE HELPED ME WORK OUT MY CRICUT PROBLEMS.

UNFORTUNATELY MY CHEERLEADER COSTUME NO LONGER FITS. I'M OLD AND....

MY KNEES ARE WRINKLED!!!!!

WHAT?

ummm I think your on the wrong post if want to thank Scrapalette. This post was suppost to be about why PC thinks that they need to fly employees to a differnt state to answer questions at a non PC event but they don't feel the need to come onto their own message board and answer their customers questions.
sewnmachine Offline
#81 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 3:19:28 PM(UTC)
sewnmachine

ummm I think your on the wrong post if want to thank Scrapalette. This post was suppost to be about why PC thinks that they need to fly employees to a differnt state to answer questions at a non PC event but they don't feel the need to come onto their own message board and answer their customers questions.

And yet....... her name has been mentioned here several times.

See how much fun FORUM WARFARE can be? Especially since it doesn't involve taking down the electrical grid or f&^%ing up someones bank account. Good clean fun.

That is until someone starts having fingers pointed at them - or feelings hurt. And then it ain't so much fun anymore is it????

But hey! Notice how my script is now in blue medium sized letters? Very mellow I think. Yes, I've managed to calm myself down a bit.

Trinity Offline
#82 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 3:46:57 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

And yet....... her name has been mentioned here several times.

See how much fun FORUM WARFARE can be? Especially since it doesn't involve taking down the electrical grid or f&^%ing up someones bank account. Good clean fun.

That is until someone starts having fingers pointed at them - or feelings hurt. And then it ain't so much fun anymore is it????

But hey! Notice how my script is now in blue medium sized letters? Very mellow I think. Yes, I've managed to calm myself down a bit.

Like I said this post started out as why can't PC come on THEIR message board and answer EVERYONES question. And yes her name was brought up cause she is the one that is hold the mania event and she is the one that announced that PC employees were going to be there and she was the one that started to take questions on the circle side of the message board and didn't bother to come over here to see if any of the non circle members had any that they would have like to have had answered!
Oh and I could care less on how big your words are or what color they are.RollEyes

sewnmachine Offline
#83 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 3:53:54 PM(UTC)
sewnmachine

THEN STOP QUOTING MINE AND I'LL STOP QUOTING YOURS!!!

Sorry. Then stop quoting mine and I will stop quoting yours. There. That's better.

Hmmm - still not quite right. Then please stop quoting mine and I will stop quoting yours.

Edited by user Friday, April 12, 2013 4:05:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: to change type size and color

CricutMallie Offline
#84 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 4:17:16 PM(UTC)
CricutMallie

Groups: Registered, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 1162 time(s) in 216 post(s)
It's time to give this post a rest. It's time to enjoy your time with your family and friends.

Nathan and I (Mallie) were invited by Paulette to attend Circle Mania. We attend many events, and would be happy to consider attending other meet-ups, we just aren’t ever invitedBlushing

We are so very much looking forward to meeting you all. That is why we are attending. That is why we are flying down to Atlanta. We’re going to eat pasta and continental breakfast, hopefully hop in on some projects and just mingle. We hope we get a chance to chat with each person there—and we hope to hear their passion for our products, as well as their concerns. That is why we’re excited to come down. That is why we both work here. We believe in this product and the people that love using it.

The Q&A session was Paulette’s idea because it went very well for everyone involved at the Cricut Stampede. The livestreaming was also Paulette’s idea. She didn’t have to ask for that, but she did so because of the community. So now everyone will be able to hear the answers to the questions you have.

The QUESTIONS that were posted over on the "Circle side" started repeating. There were posts that said “My question has already been asked.” Or “That’s my question, too.” Truthfully—we know what your questions are. We’ve seen them. We’ve passed them along to the individuals that can get answers, and we share answers with you as we have them. The answers that we will share with everyone, not just the Circle members, will not be anything ground-breaking.

I would personally be more upset about missing out on the camaraderie of the event.

Speaking of the community… these Message Boards are for positive, uplifting and helpful purposes. They are owned by Provo Craft. They are monitored by Provo Craft. We do, in fact, monitor these boards. We know the members of this community. We know who the individuals are who are not uplifting. We know who the individuals are who are repeatedly promoting petty and ill-placed comments that are personal and hurtful to members of this community who are following the guidelines set forth. We will add that this particular behavior will no longer be tolerated and accepted. We are open to criticism. We are open to hearing your concerns. We do not mind for you to share your concerns with others. We are not—this is not-- a center for you to bully or personally attack other members of this forum or representatives of this company.

You do not have to be complacent. You do not have to accept the answers that we share with you. You do have to be humane and above all else, respectful.

Speaking of answers… We share with you answers that we have. There are many resources at this company that are in place to assist you and give you answers. You must accept that when we share answers with you, they are all that we have. Making demands for more means we pass along those demands. We personally cannot give you answers we do not have. Requests to speak to “more senior” individuals do not get you answers. They will listen to your concerns, of course, but they will then pass them along and we will all work to get you answers. Insisting to tell you something that you want to hear that we do not know does not move anything forward. It’s a hard reality, we know. We live that reality each day.

The OP mentioned that these message boards used to be happy when the consumers were happy. There are many consumers whom are still happy, and these boards are for them. They have yet to receive the answers that others demand, but they are still happy and want the message boards to remain a happy place. These boards, however, are not for people who wish to cyber bully those who choose to be happy here. If you are not happy here, we invite you to PM us and tell us.
We’re looking forward to meeting with the Circle members that are heading to Atlanta, and we are excited for all of us to work together to build one big, strong community. We appreciate your personal attention to helping grow it.

**This post is locked. Again, PM us to share your further comments.
 27 users thanked CricutMallie for this useful post.
~AmyS~ on 4/12/2013(UTC), jodie R on 4/12/2013(UTC), LazyBee on 4/12/2013(UTC), catsey on 4/12/2013(UTC), Hodmom on 4/12/2013(UTC), Ken's Kreations on 4/12/2013(UTC), Narelle on 4/12/2013(UTC), Scrappy_Vee on 4/12/2013(UTC), Khrista on 4/12/2013(UTC), Sandy on 4/12/2013(UTC), goCricutgo on 4/12/2013(UTC), chellabella on 4/12/2013(UTC), LynneF on 4/12/2013(UTC), Sherri Kay on 4/12/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 4/12/2013(UTC), ellamap on 4/12/2013(UTC), JanisD on 4/12/2013(UTC), Illene on 4/12/2013(UTC), ScrappyMama on 4/12/2013(UTC), rhondah* on 4/12/2013(UTC), Patrina on 4/13/2013(UTC), Phantom Rink Rat on 4/13/2013(UTC), albrennick on 4/13/2013(UTC), MaryCork on 4/13/2013(UTC), Jasper on 4/15/2013(UTC), PamM on 4/15/2013(UTC), Tennis53 on 4/15/2013(UTC)