Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

16 Pages<1234>»
Phyllis Offline
#31 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:00:01 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Hello everyone. Another beautiful day here but windy. Washed my electric blanket and a quilt and hung them outside and they were dry in no time. Did some other needed housecleaning. DH did burgers and hot dogs on the grill, well I helped but he thinks he is the only one who can cook burgers on the grill, silly boy. Just saw the videos of the two suspects in the Boston bombing, positive prayers that these two are caught very very soon. So sad about the explosions in TX too.

Deb, hope you are feeling better. How is Gracie doing, is her illness due to the teeth? I see you're getting ready to take another trip, where to?

Pat, oh my 4:30 is way to early to get up. Did you get your cabinet cleaned out? Glad you got your gazebo top up, it's so nice to sit outside, I sat out for awhile today but the wind was blowing pretty hard but felt good, nice warm air.

Jess, hope you managed to snap out of the draggy feeling. Maybe a nap will help.

Renate, hope your DS and DDIL figures out the spelling of the name, hope it's an easy one.

I need to empty the dryer and I'll be done for today.

RGK Offline
#32 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:00:01 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Good Thursday evening castle mates,
We are getting lots of rain here too. Under some kind of watch but it seems to be quiet outside now. The grass is growing and the 'bare spots' are muddy.
Deb, the early bedtime last night must have done you good. Are you still feeling ok tonight? How is Gracie? What are the plans for you and your cousin? WooHoo to the 5 mile walk.
Pat, you got up before I did, but not by much. I like the early mornings, quiet and peaceful and I can get a lot done. Did you get all your stuff done as planned?
Phyllis, I love the smell of laundry dried outside. Grilled food sounds yummy. Do you have enough for another meal? Yes, sad about the explosion in TX. Hope they find the cause soon. It was the first thing I heard on the news this morning.
Jesse, happy Friday - hope your work day will be short and pleasant.
No baby news yet. DD is flying out there Sunday for a few days. Glad she will be of help. She is excited about going.
I made banana muffins and banana cupcakes tonight. The bananas were ripe and needed to be used. Will take a few to work to share.
Hello to all who might stop by. Renate.
imnchghere Offline
#33 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:31:39 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good evening.. my early morning has caught up with me. I did catch a quick power nap before noon, but then I rode the bike for 4 miles which has my legs burning. Going to take some aspirin and hope for a good night's sleep.

Deb, I saw all the hype re the gypsy linking. Since I don't have one, it doesn't affect me. I have still not linked my carts to the CCR, but I do use it. Especially if I want to make a cut in a size different than is offered.

Phyllis, I love sheets on the line, but we can't have clothes lines here. Too funny about the grill. Men and their toys.

Renate, I didn't get much done today. I didn't even get out to the deck. Had a call from my sis and tomorrow they will be doing an xray of Mom's back to see if it is healing. Next step will be trying a steroid injection for her hip. It looks like I will be going to CA the end of the month. Will talk to my sis again this weekend. I need to be ready to go. If the injection doesn't work, then she will have to have hip replacement.

My SU crayons came today. I am going to need to get my SU friend to help me know how to use them. Jess, do you know if there is a video out there some where?

Bad weather heading our way tomorrow. I guess I will be working inside. I have got to focus on being ready to leave as soon as my sister knows what is happening and when.

housefullofrotties Offline
#34 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2013 12:38:31 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Happy Friday! Another busy day ahead for me. Hope it's good and productive for everyone else. Snow in the forecast today.Sad

Jess
Dbson Offline
#35 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2013 8:58:04 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Good wet Friday morning, lots of rain.....but no storms as earlier said....thankful for that.
Managed a 5 mile walk this morning, next week getting ready for our trip, I won't be able to get that much time in.
Renate any baby news yet? My cousin and I will go to Ocala one day for some shopping, the rest of the time we will just relax....we park our motor home in their yard, hook to their electricity and sleep in the m/h. She has room but we have different sleep times....but we eat with them and just visit....they have a huge yard, screened porch we enjoy sitting on.
Pat I guess when my G dies, it will just die, not spending any money on it...personally I think when and not if it dies I should be able to unlink my carts and sell them, but it won't happen.....oh well...live and learn and I so love my 'other' cutter....saw that $20 credit people are getting but it will probably expire before I use it....not sure what I would buy with the credit......
Morning to all that drop in, I have to make a trip to the credit union, sold my SUV yesterday to a local car dealer, got what I wanted....it has been sitting in the garage since I drive the VW most of the time. Sure will help on my insurance/tag expenses. I might buy something later but right now I am happy with the bug......have a great day, I need to get a shower and get going.....

Edited by user Friday, April 19, 2013 9:01:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dbson Offline
#36 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2013 5:38:40 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good Saturday morning...sunny but winter has returned.....35*......
Borrowed a few stamp sets to carry down with me, visited with my friend for a little while.
Hope everyone has a great weekend, I am off to find something for supper....later....
#37 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2013 5:42:20 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good morning to the ghost castle! Hope everyone is doing well! What a busy week it was!

Deb~Saw you were sick, hope you've fully recovered. Congrats on selling the SUV. No sense in having it just sit around!

Pat~I hope things go as planned and you're able to get everything taken care of before you fly out west. I'm sure SU! or a demo have a video out there. I'd google SU! watercolor crayons. You can use them with either an aqua painter or with blender pens. You don't have to use them on watercolor paper. If you're going to just practice on scrap cardstock so you don't waste any

Phyllis~You just let DH think he's the only one that can grill burgers! Brad may be under that impression as well and that's just fine with me! He grilled out twice this week (during the rain). It's a nice break for me!

Renate~Glad you have some signs of spring! I'm hopeful! Any baby update?

Met my sis in Green Bay yesterday and got all the wedding printed stuff. Let the work begin!! Stamp camp today and then we have a wedding to go to later. Busy. Way too much time watching the news this week. Many prayers for our country. Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Jess
Phyllis Offline
#38 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2013 8:30:09 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Good Saturday morning everyone. Like Jess, I too have spent a lot of time watching the Boston news unfold, all day yesterday and most of the night before. Thank God they got them without further loss of lives.

Deb, hope your trip is good, have fun. It's cold here too. Don't blame you for getting rid of the extra vehicle, a little more money in your pocket.

Pat, hope your Mom does well. I've never used the crayons so I have no idea how to use them, my coloring abilities stink. No Gypsy either, glad I didn't make that investment.

Renate, we've had quite a bit of rain too but not as much as some. Sunshine today but cool. You should have some baby news any day now, how exciting.

Jess, I don't mind DH taking over the grill, have at it. I have a wedding to go to the end of May in Ft. Wayne, I need to get that gift taken care of.

Better get going and see if I can accomplish something today.
Gramma Offline
#39 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2013 10:48:24 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings Castlemates...

Like Jess, we had snow this morning. The ground was covered. All melted and gone now, but still very chilly.

Busy week for all of us eh?... Very thankful that the drama in Boston will start to wind down. Those two young men put a world of hurt on our country. I am amazed at the damge two people can strike. Prayers for our country and those affected most by this tragedy.

DH and I are better.... good thing because neither of us wanted to cook. Ice cream and peanut butter sandwiches are not very good "get better" meals. Very little energy still.

Pat, I mailed you just a few cards yesterday. I think they are mostly Father's day and there should be 15+. Hope you get some good news soon about your Mom. Safe travels when you make your way to the west coast.

Deb, glad to read you are feeling better after your fall and illness. Kudos to your DH for "manning" the bbq. How is little Gracie doing?

Hellos to Phyllis and Renate and anyone else who drops in...

Hugz,
Gramma
RGK Offline
#40 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2013 5:27:08 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

good evening castle,
very cool day here but no rain. We had 6"+ rain this month. Dandelions are thriving. Frost warning for tonight. At least the strong wind from yesterday stopped - it was soo cold.
Pat, your mom will be happy to see you, hope all goes well and she won't need the h/r. Sorry you couldn't do your outside things, the weather is so unpredictable this time of year.
Deb, wow that is cold for your area this time of year. Glad you turned your unused vehicle into cash. Have fun on your trip, I think sleeping in your own space is good, you won't feel like you are disturbing your hosts. Good job on the 5 mile walk.
Jess, are you ready for the big 'wedding' job? Hope you got help. Glad you could spend time with sis. Yes, too much news. Glad the 2nd terrorist got caught before he could hurt someone else. It's good to see all the agencies work together to catch him.
Phyllis, did you accomplish anything today or just take it easy? Did you get the heavy rains and floods too?
Gramma, glad you and dh are better. Hope you can keep it that way. Snow, yuk.
No baby news yet. She will not go beyond the 25th, her actual due date. DD is heading there tomorrow and will be there when the time comes.
I am going to scan again, started another round last night. Good evening to all. Renate
Dbson Offline
#41 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 8:00:09 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good morning,
Hello Gramma, glad your snow is gone and sorry it is still cold....it is 52* here abt 10am, I will take that over the 30's any day....hope you and your DH will be recovered soon.
Renate baby news this morning? Can you tell we are excited for her arrival too? Hope DD has a safe trip to visit, happy she can be there to help.
Phyllis have you decided on paint colors yet? Just going to save the money for a while. Who knows what I will do....but right now it is in the bank.....just the savings on ins/tag/OnStar is a chuck of change.
Pat how is your mom? Did you get a walk in yesterday?
Jess how are the wedding things coming along?
I am trying my best to get all the craft supplies together to carry down, need to get them checked off and in the m/h and out of my room...so much to do and so little time.....
Hello to everyone that drops in and have a wonderful Sunday....

Edited by user Sunday, April 21, 2013 8:01:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RGK Offline
#42 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 5:21:06 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good evening everyone,
Deb, have a great time away on your little trip in your m/h. Wonder how Gracie likes it. Yes I can tell everyone is anxious for DGD's arrival. DDIL thought it would be any day and it's been a week already since I came home. Maybe tomorrow.
I had a very busy day. Got up before 6AM and worked on the scanning for a couple of hours. This afternoon I cut the grass (first time this season), did some trimming, moved some of the lillies from the side of the house (too crowded) to the front. I've been re-doing my flowerbed by the front door, plan to add a couple of Hosta's or something like that, and it should have enough easy to care for and colorful flowers. There are already some perennials in the flowerbed. I felt like I was right on top of the project today, probably the only time I'll feel like that this season LOL. We're getting more rain Tuesday, and after that I need to spray for ants around the foundation and put the weed/feed down. No ideas for the backyard yet.--I'm going to work on my CFS cards for a while and then get ready for work tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for another week. Monday is coming way too fast.
Renate
#43 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 11:38:52 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good middle of the night to all! Have a delightful day. Busy weekend here and I'm starting my work week as tired as usual!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#44 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 6:11:28 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good Monday morning.. Cool weather here and sometimes breezy, but it isn't raining. Had a good trip to Gettysburg and got some headstone photos for find a grave. Most we found quickly. Then we went to the scrapbook store. It is located in one of the old row houses. TWO flours of rooms. LOTS and LOTS of specialty papers, which I only see on-line. I could have spent a lot of $$, but only got papers I needed. Some a little pricey. I am anxious now to get those pages put together. They sell their own laser cut titles and papers, which is kind of nice. I will definitely be going back up there, since it is no further away than Hobby Lobby.
Saturday, we worked in the yard all day. Put down weed/feed and pulled more weeds. I've got a LOT of clean-up around the yard still to do. Mostly gathering up *stuff*.

Deb, I am not sure when you are leaving, but it sounds like it will be a fun/relaxing trip.
Renate, hope there is baby news soon. Those last days of waiting are harder on the family I think. Jim spent time with me yesterday, bringing me back up to speed on the scanner, since I will be spending a lotof time on it in CA. Still not sure when I will be going. It will depend on whether she gets the steroid shot for her hip or has to have replacement surgery. According to my sister, it could be next week, when they try the steroid shot. Waiting to see if the compressed fracture in her back has healed.

I am going to say hello to everyone else for now and will try to catch up later.
Dbson Offline
#45 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 2:30:54 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy Monday afternoon......thought I posted this morning, but.....sunny but a bit cool today....got a 4 3/4 mile walk in this morning, did my housework, hubby's car was ready to pick up so I combined errands/trip to take him to get the car....stopped by Piggly Wiggly and got a split fryer so that is baking right now, smells so good....potatoes, onions, red and green peppers covered in Italian dressing in the microwave (since the pan won't fit in the oven right now).....

Pat I hope things with your mom will improve so she doesn't require surgery....glad you got some paper you needed......

Jess how was your day?

Found out we need 2 new tires on the front of the m/h....no one has them in town, have a call in to see about a Camping World in Calera....waiting to see if they can locate/get them in for us to put on Thursday, otherwise we may have to leave on Friday.....I knew this trip was going too smooth.....never fails that we have a kink.....hubby wanted to get them checked this morning and thankful he did....otherwise I am ready to start loading up my 'stuff'.

Have a great evening, hello to all that drop by......later.....
#46 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 11:40:22 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy Tuesday! Have a fun filled day! I'm going to try and catch up after work!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#47 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:56:24 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning. Deb, sorry the trip might be set back a day, but good that the tires were noticed. Oh and thanks again for the video on the crayons. I am going to try to play with them a bit this weekend. I also have a coupon for 50% off at AC Moore, so I might use it on watercolor paper if it isn't on sale. I do have some images I printed a long time ago that I might try to color. I always waited a day to color them when I used the pencils and mineral spirits.
Jess, feel free to throw in your thoughts/knowledge on the crayons.

Gramma, your cards came yesterday. Thanks as always for everything. I got a few inspirations from this batch. I am still trying to come up with a 'Just Because' card.
I did come up with an idea last night for a TY card for people who donate to our March of Dimes walk team. If I can do those cuts today, I will try to post a picture. Right now it is still an idea, so not sure how it is going to work.

Phyllis, what are you up to these days? I still have not played with the sign idea I shared with you.

I am off this morning to ACM and the grocery. We need salad fixings. Have a great day everyone.

#48 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:13:16 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi! Hope everyone is doing well.

Gramma~Good to hear that you and DH are both feeling better. I hope we're both done with the snow. We got more again on Sunday but it didn't stay around. Rain in our forecast. Have you been busy being creative?

Renate~The rain is crazy!! It sure hasn't been a pleasant spring, I'm hopeful that will change. I'm the lone ranger on the wedding invites. It's for the best. My sis did offer to help but I'm a perfectionist and she isn't. Plus we're a few hours apart and it'd be too hard to find the time to work on them together. Still waiting for baby news! Hope DDIL feeling good. Good for you for getting some yard work done.

Deb~You sound like you're organized and ready to go, except for the tires. Sure hope that issue can be taken care of. My plan is to spend a few hours a day on invitations. Sounds like you had a yummy dinner last night!

Pat~Hope your thank you card idea is coming along. Any updates on your Mom? Happy shopping to you! If I come up with any other thoughts on the crayons I'll let you know.

Phyllis~How's business? Any new or special projects that you're working on? Do you know what you're going to make for the wedding gift?

The wedding was nice, good to see friends, but I was exhausted on Sunday. I was able to get stamp camp finished up and put away and have worked a few hours each day on invitations. I will need to take a day and try and come up with stamp camp ideas for May. We're opening the chateau this weekend so I have to get everything reasy for that. I'll do the cleaning there this weekend and work on invites in between. Will try and have a little fun too! Have a nice evening!

Jess
Dbson Offline
#49 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:29:43 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Evening, just a quick check in before I crash for the night....I am so sleepy....got the tire issue taken care of for the time, the other front tire is fine, the spare was brand new so it was put on, he is ordering us either one to match or a new set for the front....most everything except some food and electronics are loaded...I think I am about ready to roll out Thur morning....we got a 5 mile walk in, left here about 6:30....whew.....left over's for supper tonight and glad we had them....took Gracie to the vet this afternoon, she pooped on hubby and we were concerned....she has a virus, vet said he had seen at least 50 dogs with the same symptoms.....she hasn't acted sick, but we knew something was wrong....got meds for a few days and she is up to 3# 11oz....little whopper.....
Helped my walking partner get graduation invitations done for her DGS, had about 16 printed when I saw a typo...grrr.....they weren't fancy, just for her local friends and family.

I hope everyone has a great night, I need to get in the bed earlier tonight....maybe I can catch up tomorrow.
RGK Offline
#50 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:37:35 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

good evening everyone,
Jess, I see why you don't want the help with the wedding invites. You would probably have to fix everything that wasn't perfect. The distance does not help either. Sorry about the snow, at least it was brief. Enough already though. We got more rain today, not that we needed any. Last year the drought and this year the rain. I wonder what the summer will be like. You sure have a busy weekend planned, hope you will make play time.
Pat, when is your MOD walk? Did your card idea become reality? Have fun with the crayons. Any more news on your mom?
Deb, hope you get the tires on time and you can leave as planned. Like Pat said, good thing you noticed before getting on the road. Did you walk this morning?
Still no baby news. It will be Thursday unless baby is ready before then. I'm glad DD is with her so she won't be alone these last few days when DS is at work.--I was working on my first batch of CFS cards this evening and will finish them tonight, they just need a little embellishment. I'll try to get the rest of them done this week.
Hello to Phyllis, Gramma, Joanne....Renate
Phyllis Offline
#51 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:01:12 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone. Looks like I have some catching up to do. Don't know where to start. My mojo has joined Gramma's I think. I have been making some cards tonight but ended up making a lot of the same design.

Renate, sorry about all the rain, I can't believe we escaped that as close as we are. Good that DD is with DDIL.

Deb, glad MV has new tires and your trip is still on as planned. Hope Gracie will be OK.

Jess, hope Spring arrives soon in your area, it's definitely too late for snow. My business has slowed down the last couple weeks, hopefully it will pick up again soon. I did make a float frame with vinyl for the bride and groom but I am still going to get them something else, probably a gift certificate since everything left on their registry is too expensive, LOL. Have fun at the chateau this weekend.

Pat, how was your trip to ACM? I have never been to one of their stores, none in this area. Hope you come up with an idea for the TY cards. Have you ever worked with vinyl, that would be my idea for the sign, or a template and paint. I'll have to take another look at it.

Hello Gramma, if you see my mojo hanging out with your's, please send him back home. Glad you and DH are feeling better.

Hello to anyone else who may drop in.

#52 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:19:54 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Morning! Have a fabulous day!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#53 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:37:09 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. I didn't make it to ACM yesterday, so I am going to try to get there today. I just need to pick up a couple t-shirts for the MOD walk. They have the pale pink and light blue colors I need. I did make it to the grocery yesterday though.
I didn't work on the TY cards either. Didn't even make it into the craft room until the evening. And then I worked on research stuff.
Today my Mom will find out if her back has healed and if/when she can get the steroid injection for her hip. I will talk to my sister this evening and see what the news is. I am praying the injection will work and that I can plan the trip to CA at a good time. I know she would rather not have surgery, but she can't continue to be in pain. heavy sigh ~~~~~~~~~~~

Phyllis. I have worked with vinyl, but I was thinking maybe of either printing it out (using different fonts), like the "Subway Art" and then framing it. I need to revisit the picture also.
Deb, glad to hear that the tire issue has been taken care of for this trip. And it sounds like Gracie is going to be ok. I assume she is going with you?

Well, I need to get moving. It is going to be mid 70's today (so they say). Hope to get out to the yard for a while after I go to ACM.

Dbson Offline
#54 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:14:59 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Afternoon, almost ready to hit the road tomorrow, will leave around 8-9...just depends on when/if I get a walk in. Got 5 miles this morning, a bit slower than normal but I walked with my friend and we chatted. Then ran to church and got the bulletins done. We don't have church tonight so that had to be done this morning. Got a few things done in the motor home, supper is a burger and milkshake tonight....plus I made a pot of potato soup to carry with us. Pretty happy with myself, so far this month I have walked 66 miles, not bad for an old lady....

Pat hope you hear only 'great news' re: your mom....and we think Gracie will be a great travel pooch. She loves to ride, especially with hubby. I sure miss ACM, they closed ALL the stores in the state, closest was Birmingham but enjoyed shopping in there....

Phyllis has your mojo returned? I haven't done much crafting at all lately....

Jess how was your day?

Hello to all that drop in, I need to get off here and spend a few more $$$ on some files before I leave....

I might not check in tomorrow before I leave, need to get all the electronics shut down and unplugged....friend coming to check the house several times while we are gone......but I will have my iPad and laptop with me, so hope I can check in after we get settled tomorrow night.....later.....
#55 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 12:40:30 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi! I hope the week is treating everyone well! Have a great day.

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#56 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:24:08 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning and safe travels today for Deb.
I had very good news from my sis re my Mom. Apparently her back is healing and they will be trying the steroid injection for her hip and hopefully it will relieve that pain. She is just going to have to take it easy. My sister is hoping she can talk her into going down to her place for a couple weeks, but Mom is not too keen on that idea. I know my sis is anxious to get home and try to get her personal life back on track. For now though, we are taking one step at a time. Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts these past few weeks.

Spent most of the afternoon yesterday at eldest dd's. We haven't had a good chat (uninterrupted)in a while. We talked about a lot of things going on. I did make it to ACM and got the t-shirts. Trying now to figure out how I can make some "race bibs" to pin on them. I don't want to have to mess with iron on.

I also didn't work on the TY card, but I did dig out the cart with baby foot prints and some pink and blue paper. I will try to cut them today. I did manage a 4 mile bike ride.
And that is about it for me. Maybe I can get some deck time today. Hello to Phyllis, Renate, Jess, Gramma and everyone else.

Phyllis Offline
#57 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:05:50 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Good afternoon all. Not much going on around here, cooking, laundry and kitchen cleaning. We've been worried about Cody, DH says he had a seizure type incident last night, I didn't see him, we're just going to keep an eye on him, he seems fine today. He has also been losing weight but his appetite is still good. I'm afraid his Cushings plus his age are taking him on a downward trend,

Pat, glad you had some good news re your Mom. Those chats with your DD are good, we all really need to have those with our family members and friends too. My BFF and I unload on each other a lot. Good on the 4 mile walk. Hope all your projects come together, I have never done the HTV iron on stuff, been wanting to try it.

Deb, you are probably at your destination by now, hope you're having a good time. Check in when you can.

Hello to everyone else.
RGK Offline
#58 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:54:32 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

good evening everyone,
The rain finally stopped but today the wind was cold. Will Spring ever get here?
Deb, hope you are having fun at your destination. Is Gracie enjoying the vacation? Good job on the miles.
Pat, so glad your mom is doing well. I hope she slows down and gives the shot a chance to work. We don't have an ACM here either, never been in one. You sure have a lot on your plate with all your projects, as always.
Jess, happy one more workday this week. You have a lot of things planned for the weekend, please include some relax-time.
Phyllis, sorry Cody had the 'spell' but glad he is fine today. I'm sure business will pick up again.
No baby news yet. Patience is needed!!--I got my hair cut after work today, picked up dinner and spent a couple of hours on the laptop. Time to turn in soon. I got a card from my unit's 'new' CPT today. It was so sweet, it reminded me why we do what we do.
Hello to all who might stop by. Renate
#59 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2013 12:38:16 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Woohoo for Friday! Have a happy, happy, happy day!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#60 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 6:27:55 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Good Saturday morning, morning, morning, morning. Lots of echos in the castle.
Lots to do today, but I am going to just go with the flow. I really need to work on cards, so I can get them in the mail. Sad thing is they don't need to be fancy. I will make an effort to get them done.
Jim is going to do the first lawn mow of the season and we really need to work on the raised garden beds. I am hoping to get another good bike ride in today also. And there is a load of laundry to be done.

Still haven't gotten the race bibs for tomorrow. Maybe I should be working on them instead of being on the computer. Although I will need the computer to design them.

Phyllis, how is Cody doing? It is so hard to see our pets go down hill.
Renate, I hope you have baby news to share this weekend. Tthanks also for sharing the note from your unit on the sign up thread. I need to get my 2 boxes ready to send and have Jim do the forms. I have no idea if I have FD cards coming from anyone this time. I am going to just do general use cards for the next few themes.
Deb, I hope you are having a relaxing fun time with your friends. I know sometimes checking in here is not easy. I thought of you last night when I pushed myself to bike 5 miles, when I had been doing 4. It will be interesting to see if I can make the 3 miles tomorrow for the MOD walk. I can ride much further than I can walk.
Jess, are you off to the chateau this weekend?
I am going to get off here, put the laundry in the washer and see about the bibs for the walk. If not, our team will just be wearing plain pink or blue shirts.