Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CricutLadyBug Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 5:07:53 AM(UTC)
CricutLadyBug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Crying HELP!!!!!
I have searched the net regarding the "Missing Print Cartridges" error on the Cricut Imagine which I am now receiving. How the heck does one get this fixed if it can be. I tried reinstalling the cartridge software via Cricut Synch no luck - I've changed the cartridges (as I have many from a sale). Now let me mention this is it possible because my cartridges all say either Malaysia 2012 or Singapore 2012 that they are out of date? I've bought them from many different sources even from the cricut rewards program (free but P&H).
Any advice suggestions will be much appreciated. Thank you Cricut Family!!BigGrin
MariaReyes1 Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 11:09:18 AM(UTC)
MariaReyes1

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 1466 post(s)
Have you looked in the Imagine forum?
Olivia'sNana Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 11:39:56 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 884 time(s) in 421 post(s)
The problem is almost 100% certain caused because your ink cartridges are expired and no matter what you do, you won;t get the i to work with them. I am certainly not an expert with the I. I have one but rarely use it. This is my understanding from my own experience with this issue and from notices posted.

The ink cart models that were originally for the imagine have been discontinued. There are replacement models that now work with the I but the I has to be undated and you have to buy the new model ink carts.

CS was able to get my machine updated for me online and once I purchased the new model cartrides my i works fine. I will try to locate a previous post that has more info onthis subject and come back and direct you to it.

Here is a link to one post I found that has the ink cart #'s and about updating machine. https://www.cricut.com/f...-the-ink-cartridges.aspx skip down to post #11 in this thread

Edited by user Sunday, April 21, 2013 11:49:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CricutLadyBug Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:40:50 PM(UTC)
CricutLadyBug

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Wow thank you so much. I am going to read that link now and see what I can do. I really appreciate your help. It is so great to have this forum. I was about to throw away my Imagine, so you just saved me from disgarding it for nothing. Again thank you so mjavascript:__doPostBack('forum$ctl03$PostReply','')uch.BigGrin