Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

quiltmom93638fab26c63 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2013 11:34:33 PM(UTC)
quiltmom93638fab26c63

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have the imagine machine, and I am trying to cut with craft room. It recognizes the imagine to update and sync, but won't recognize to cut. My girlfriends imagine cuts just fine with craft room, Provo craft can't figure it out, they just tell me that it was meant as a stand alone machine. Can more than 1 machine be recognized. I used my friends and it worked fine, but now won't recognize mine. I also have the create, the baby bug, the expression and the E2, Can I still use it with multiple machines.
sewnmachine Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:35:37 AM(UTC)
sewnmachine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 348 time(s) in 232 post(s)
Yes. You can use all of those machines. Just select the machine you are using. The Imagine has known "issues".
LazyBee Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 1:09:45 AM(UTC)
LazyBee

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 638 time(s) in 305 post(s)
Originally Posted by: quiltmom93638fab26c63 Go to Quoted Post
I have the imagine machine, and I am trying to cut with craft room. It recognizes the imagine to update and sync, but won't recognize to cut. My girlfriends imagine cuts just fine with craft room, Provo craft can't figure it out, they just tell me that it was meant as a stand alone machine. Can more than 1 machine be recognized. I used my friends and it worked fine, but now won't recognize mine. I also have the create, the baby bug, the expression and the E2, Can I still use it with multiple machines.

For some odd reason this evening my Imagine would not cut and I couldn't get CR to recognize my machine even though I had used it earlier. Sync worked fine...so on the off chance I reinstalled the imagine drive from CR...disconnected my machine from the computer and plugged it back in while CR was open. It worked and I was able to cut and print again. Most often the issue when something is recognized by one program but not another it is a driver issue. Try reinstalling the drive through craftroom, then when it is finished disconnect your usb from the computer...wait a couple of minutes and plug it back in... make sure your Imagine is turned on and CR is open...if your Imagine says it is connected you should be able to cut again. While this isn't full proof it doesn't hurt to try...especially if PC couldn't help you.