Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

scrapinmom66 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 6:21:28 PM(UTC)
scrapinmom66

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Name your favorite online store to purchase products from!
Godot's Girl Online
#2 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 12:27:20 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States
Location: Too far from the farm! MQ pg.13, #387; Circle MQ pg. 4, #98

Was thanked: 2781 time(s) in 1666 post(s)
I buy a lot of Cricut stuff from Hallmark Scrapbook. I also like CricutCrazy's Etsy store....I have purchased some hard to find embossing folders from her, and she is also my go to place for long stickpins. She is super nice....she even changed my order total herself when she saw I had not included a discount promotion she was offering at the time. I cannot imagine many big box types doing that! Plus, she always includes a little something crafty with your order. Looking forward to seeing where others purchase from!

Oh, Victoria's Secret gets my "extra" cash more than any other on line store. I shop their clearance all the time, and have gotten some fab deals on lovely little items, and some "out of the bedroom" Blushing clothing as well. I even purchased a beautiful light green and turquoise plaid wool winter trench coat from there 5 years ago, which I am still wearing, and it still looks wonderful. I get compliments on it every winter. Way less than I would pay for clothing anywhere else, and way more unique and well crafted. GG

Edited by user Monday, April 22, 2013 12:31:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BeckyW. Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 4:40:45 AM(UTC)
BeckyW.

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 23 post(s)
For scrapbooking/crafting supplies I like eBay. I seem to have good luck with Cricut carts from there. For paper I just placed a big order from www.dcwvdeals.com. They had such good prices!
Othere stores that I like to order from are Bath & Body Works, Yankee Candle and Kohls. Kohls has such good sales and Bath and Body Works always has something new coming out that smells so delicious!!

This is a great question and I want to see where other people buy from.

Have a great day!!
rhondah* Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 7:15:55 AM(UTC)
rhondah*

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 14178 time(s) in 8742 post(s)
Cricut.com (of course) Hallmark, 2 Peas in a Bucket(for things like the latest paper, etc) For things other than scrapbook related items I love Bath and Body, Yankee candle,QVC and HSN.

Edited by user Monday, April 22, 2013 7:18:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AltinaRobinson Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 11:35:06 AM(UTC)
AltinaRobinson

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 27 post(s)
I like customcrops.com, thescrapcastle.com has awesome prices and hard to find papers like old G45, dcwvdeals.com, ebay, and of course cricut.com

For all my general items I usually use amazon or walmart. But I am very impatient so I try not to order online unless I have too!!!

I just got a pink E2 off ebay and I cannot wait for it to get here!
jenny dennis Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 6:52:24 PM(UTC)
jenny dennis

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 15101 time(s) in 3669 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BeckyW. Go to Quoted Post
For scrapbooking/crafting supplies I like eBay. I seem to have good luck with Cricut carts from there. For paper I just placed a big order from www.dcwvdeals.com. They had such good prices!
Othere stores that I like to order from are Bath & Body Works, Yankee Candle and Kohls. Kohls has such good sales and Bath and Body Works always has something new coming out that smells so delicious!!

Have a great day!!

EEEEEKKKKKK!!!! OH MY GOODNESS I have never heard of this store Love DCWV thanks for the link
thats from me DH not so muchBigGrin

Sorry I got so excited about those prices, I get alot of my carts from ebay also, brand new alot are free shipping I also like blitzy I don't shop online for anything really other than craft stuff.

Edited by user Monday, April 22, 2013 6:56:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

dorichatelain44314a80 Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 8:26:24 PM(UTC)
dorichatelain44314a80

Was thanked: 118 time(s) in 115 post(s)
I have never bought paper online before. I have so much paper that I have tried not to buy any unless I needed a specific color or style.

Where would I find mulberry paper? I can't find any locally. I love mulberry paper and I am really low on it.
LazyBee Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 8:38:29 PM(UTC)
LazyBee

United States

Was thanked: 638 time(s) in 305 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dorichatelain44314a80 Go to Quoted Post
I have never bought paper online before. I have so much paper that I have tried not to buy any unless I needed a specific color or style.

Where would I find mulberry paper? I can't find any locally. I love mulberry paper and I am really low on it.

The only place I have been able to fine mulberry paper is online. What I have purchased I got on Ebay. Hobby Lobby carries some, but what I found there was expensive and thinner than what I wanted it for (tearbears).
LazyBee Offline
#9 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 8:39:46 PM(UTC)
LazyBee

United States

Originally Posted by: BeckyW. Go to Quoted Post

Have a great day!!

Wow their paper prices are good cheaper than on sale or with a coupon. Thanks for posting.
LazyBee Offline
#10 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 8:54:30 PM(UTC)
LazyBee

United States

Originally Posted by: scrapinmom66 Go to Quoted Post
Name your favorite online store to purchase products from!

Favorite??? I'm not sure I have a favorite perse....but I have frequented: Ebay, Amazon, Old Navy, the dreaded Walmart, Barns and Noble, Memory Miser, Scrapbook Pals, Cricut Machine, Cricut.com, and a whole host of others I have a list of about 40 different stores I use online...just depends what I am looking for and if I can locate it locally. I have used Cuttingbugs as well, but as of today and the last 3 orders I have made with them, I won't be using them any longer. I actually cancelled two orders with thwm this morning because my order has done nothing but sit there for almost 2 weeks in the processing mode with no explanation as to why this was occurring; only to be told I would have to wait till the middle of May for them. My previous order did the same thing and when I called on that one product was shipped out even after I was told they didn't have it. Funny how a phone call got action. So it's a no go and I won't bother with them again as I hate bad customer service. For crafting I genereally like my hands on most items so I frequent Michaels, Joanns, and Hobbly Lobby. If I go into the Bay or down to Phoenix I check out local stores for things I can't find here...and have even found things on Craigslist. But for carts...Ebay...you can't beat the prices, I have paid anywhere between $10 or $20 for most of the carts. I set a limit and stick to it...unless it is something that is very difficult to get or I want really badly. But even then I try never to bid more than what I can find it on sale for locally with shipping.
LisaDePugh Offline
#11 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 9:41:20 PM(UTC)
LisaDePugh

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 215 post(s)
I've recently started buying from StampsAlive.com The lady who runs it used to be here on the message boards. She has great selection, great prices, very reasonable shipping rates, and MOST EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. She also takes paypal.

I used to use OhMyCrafts.com, which I learned about from this board. They used to be great but now, not so much. In fact, they ticked me off so much this last time I ordered from them that as soon as I FINALLY got my order I unsubscribed from their email list, removed them from my desktop, and basically wrote them off. I'm usually a fairly patient person when it comes to customer service, but they wrote the book on being bad at it. I think most people from this board wrote them off a long time ago.

I highly reccommend Terri @ StampsAlive. If she can't help you she'll point you to someone who can.