Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

87 Pages«<7677787980>»
cropdropnroll Offline
#2311 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:46:47 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 56 post(s)
Hello...hello...hello... (fading echo)

Ummm......??? Where is everybody???

JCI to say hello and to bump us up from pg 3/4 on the MB! I hope that it's this quiet b/c everyone's creating stuff. Huh Laugh Have you ever started a project with the intentions of entering it in a few challenges...then... life happens, and that project just falls by the waste side?? I can't be only one... can I??? LOL.

Waving hello to all.

BBL.
Cassie Offline
#2312 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:41:53 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 255 post(s)
Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday!!

Lisa, You know I've done it, but then there is the 'I actually finished the challenge, posted it on my blog but never linked it up for the challenge'. That's what happened with the room makeover. LOL!

Treva - How was the visit with your sister?

Kenya - I'm still trying to decide what to get with my $20 credit too. I've never used the Craft Room and not sure I'll really use it now, so at least I'll get to have those on my gypsy, or try my hand in the room.

Every so often, I think about how this thread used to roll. I'm not that big into FB, so it's hit or miss on that. But I've been missing scrap updates from: Pkay, Truth, Shonda, Tsrel, Tonya, Coffee, IslandV, Ziggyb, Shelly, Sharon and plenty more of you.

I'll raise my hand and say I'm home crafting; in a small way. Trying to finish up teapot invites to help the girls assemble after school tomorrow. Was having a moment with new toy cut and print, but I managed to work it out, so I finished 20 yesterday and I need to finish the other 30 before my 7:30pm meeting today. Last night I took a 3 hour DSLR class and it just fueled my passion even more for photography. A few things I forgot along the way, so it was good to refresh but alot I had to learn and still have to learn. Needless to say, there is a new lens sitting in my shopping cart at amazon. LOL!

Edited by user Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:44:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

pumpkin918 Offline
#2313 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 6:12:47 AM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Good morning,

JCI to say Hi! It is May 1st, where has the time gone.

Can someone recommend a good print for the other machine and tips on using the print and cut for the other machine. I would greatly appreciate it.

Have a great day!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2314 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 7:56:38 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 430 time(s) in 121 post(s)
Waving hello and wishing everyone a great day (I lost my original post)Sad

I'll stop in again a little later to post.
ellamap Offline
#2315 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 7:23:07 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 364 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hey all! Cassie made me feel guilty, so I thought I'd better post before she calls me out! Lol!
Netta- thanks for asking about the boys! They are coming along. Can't believe they will be five in June! They are talking more and more. They can't carry on a conversation yet but can make their needs known. They go to a developmental preschool and that has been great.Also, my dd hasn't been able to get a job in the past year since she graduated so having her home has helped them tremendously!! She is an x-ray tech and jobs are scarce around here.
Love seeing everyone's creations!!
HisGem Offline
#2316 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 8:04:02 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 332 post(s)
Hey y'all!!

I realized it has been almost a week since my last post. I have been ill...I am finally feeling human again!

I also wanted to share. I found my old copy of my software!!! I am SOOOOO happy! I found it hidden on the C drive. I can voyage forward with the cake!!!

Pumpkin, what do you have in mind? What project are you looking to work on. I can help you better if I know.

Lisa, LOL...I was hoping for some enabling LOL! I heard those trimmers are nice! Did you get it?

Cassie, did you make a decision. I work with CCR every once in a while. It is somewhat limiting once you work in other programs. But it does what I need when I need it! I am leaning towards Mini Books...and of course I missed the sale...

Well waving hello to everyone! I had to share my news AND I am happy to report the last two days have been beautiful!!! Aside from the illness, I am smiling from ear to ear BigGrin G'nite...Kenya~
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2317 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 3:51:16 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Thursday....

I'm doing a driveby post as I should be getting ready for work but this is a part of my early morning "me time."

Pumpkin, I'm glad Kenya responded as I am not at all proficient with any of my scrap toys and I haven't tried out many of the features so I would be of not help to youBigGrin

Cassie, my sister's visit was good even though she was here in Virginia to closeout some business related to my uncle's death. I hope that we get to hang out more later this summer. I don't do the facebook thing that much either; I spend the majority of my time hangin' out on SOC.

So do you all have plans for NSD, I think I'll be trying to sneak some scrappin' in as I do my chores around the house.

Ellamap, glad to see you peekin' in and happy that the boys are progressing well. I hope that your daughter is able to find a job soon; it can be frustrating not working after you finish school. I'm sure being available to the boys is a great asset.

Kenya, glad that you're on the mend and hoping for complete and full restoration to good health. I am even happier that you'll be able to work on your cake project, now all parties will be happy!

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great day!
pumpkin918 Offline
#2318 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:22:55 AM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Good morning,

JCI to say Hi! I am glad the weekend is in sight. I have not big plans for NSD, but do intend to craft. I am getting excited about crafting again and it is showing in the current project that I am working on. I am trying to finish up my new album of his first year. He will be two at the end of this month. Yea, I am that behind.

M2M - Thanks fo the PM!

Kenya - Sorry to hear you were ill, but happy to hear you are doing better. I want to import a barney image to print on iron vinyl and cut. I think I may need to purchase the deluxe software. Also I will need a new print. The printer I have is not considered good quality. I just use it for work and coupons.

Treva - Thanks for responding.

Waving hello to everyone! Have a great day!
HisGem Offline
#2319 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 7:58:10 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Friday!!

Tomorrow is (inter)National Scrapbooking Day!!! What is on everyone's agenda? If I can get my homework done today/tonight, I plan on working on some teacher appreciation gifts for next week and Mother's Day cards....I may hang out at scrapbook.com. I had fun last year. The changed up the challenges this year so we will see.

Pumpkin, I believe you can merge your image in the base software....you may have to do a little more work in getting it cleaned up, but it should work just fine.

The beautiful weather we had on Tues and Wed was just a teaser! We had 75+ weather and now we are not getting past 50 Glare I actually had to turn on the heat this morning as the girls got ready for school. It is chilly in here now!

Well, I wanted to drop in and say hello...have a wonderful day and weekend end if I don't pop back in! We should have hooked up Skype for tomorrow and had a virtual crop! Maybe that is something we can do in the future. Kenya~
cropdropnroll Offline
#2320 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 10:37:46 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hello Family and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

JCI as I scarf down my lunch. Drool I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off this whole week; and this sista is POOOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEDDD!!!Crying RollEyes Sleep

Kenya - Is that you peeking at us through that avatar window??? Laugh. Glad you're feeling better. What is up with this crazy weather?! My kiddies are just suffering - they don't know whether to take allergy or cold meds!! Flapper. I have not purchased my new cutter...yet, but it's on the horizon. I'm planning to take advantage of the little, itty bitty sale that is going on for it, too!! DH is determined to try and get me the iPad I've been "considering... seriously" for MD; and of course, in turn, I'll be purchasing an iPad or mini for him for FD. LOL.

Unfortunately, I will not be celebrating NSD (my way - LOL), as I will be at a friend's housewarming practically all day. However, if I can sneak away, I may work on MD cards. Every year, I toy with notion of making something for TA Week, but inevitably, I end up missing the mark!Blushing Hush, Cassie!! BigGrin

Doing my *TGIF happy dance*, and waving hello to all!!

BBL...maybe.
Lisa
CraftyNetta Offline
#2321 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 7:31:09 PM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Good evening ladies,

I am just stopping in to say a quick hello before I go to sleep for the night. I attempted to post a couple days ago and it did not save. The past two weekend I was able to get in my scraproom for a princess diaper cake and start on Mother's Day bookmarks for the church.
I am loving having my weekend off and can dedicate more time at church, what a better way to spend your time by serving God.

Kenya glad you are feeling better
Lisa how is that camera going
Pumpkin have you tried the diaper cake
Treva great projects on you blog
Cassie I can't wait to see your teapot invitation
Waving hi to Ellamap and Renee.

Have a good night sistahs, I will be back in tomorrow.

~~Netta~~
Cassie Offline
#2322 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2013 4:31:57 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday!!!

I'm sitting here at my PC, yawning away. The weekend goes so fast when you have plenty to do.

Ellamap - LOL!! Didn't mean to make you feel guilty.

Pumpkin - I'm not sure what you mean by a "good print". The Silhouette blog has very good tutorials, as well as youtube. You are not that far behind. I think I have 3 - 4 years to catch up on. LOL! My only saving grace is the older they get, the less pictures I'm taking.

Kenya - I'm still trying to decide but I wrote down 3D bows so far. Glad you are feeling better. I'd love to do a virtual scrap day. I just need a Saturday where I can totally stay in the house and be left alone. Hmm, wonder if I'm asking for too much.LOL

Lisa - My lips are sealed, but know that I chuckled to myself. LOL! I'm with you, not sure which meds to take. The weather is confusing my body.

Netta - I'm going to post it this week.

I have been so busy that I've barely had time to think straight. A good busy though. The girls had fun putting together their teapot invites on Wednesday and the teacher loved them. The art teacher walked in a saw a sample and asked if I had a cricut machine. She said, she tried scrapping but not enough to be invested in gadgets. Saturday I co-hosted a baby shower, so I spent Friday night making favors, (onesis box with hershey kisses), and baby gifts (vinyled onesis). I was also able to start teacher appreciation gifts. I had DD write down the names of the teachers they both had this school year and in total, I need 17 gifts. 9 are shared teachers. I could have fallen out my chair. I always feel like the speciality teachers get left out, so I wanted to make sure they had something too. Doing something simple (medium paint cans w/a few goodies inside), no frills. I had the cans already and finished 8 last night. The last four will be gable boxes. Then I have to make 3 lunchboxes for their main/everyday teachers. I had no idea lunchboxes were seasonal items at the craft stores, so I only found 3 at HL. So for DS 2 teachers, I'll have to use the large paint cans. I have a little time since they only see 1-2 speciality teachers a day.

Alright, I need to get my Monday report done and my Monthly report sent out. Have a GREAT day!!!!

cropdropnroll Offline
#2323 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2013 6:02:27 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Happy Monday!

JCI quickly with a sad announcement. Crying I did absoulutely NO CRAFTING this past weekend!!! Crying Crying WTW?!!! Is it time to hang up the die cutting machines, and retire?? Blushing I can't believe that I did not touch one scrap of paper, a pair of scissors, or my laptop!! I'm having a "straight-jacket" moment...

I hope everyone had a crafty good weekend! BigGrin

BBL... got meetings to get ready for.

Peace & Blessings.

L
HisGem Offline
#2324 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2013 8:08:19 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Hey Sistahs!!

CDNR, I managed to do a quick gift for Teacher Appreciation...other than that, no fun on Saturday. I did clean my room BigGrin

Cassie, I am still not 100% sure and time is winding down...going to make a decision by the end of the week.

Hey Netta, thought about you this morning as well as Kim...has anyone heard from her?

Just popping in to say hey! Remember trouble don't last always!! Kenya!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2325 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2013 12:03:43 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!

JCI to say hello and give our little thread a lift, I trust that all is well with everyone that you all are having as much fun as possible creating and scrappin' memories! So what's on tap for Mother's Day, any special plans did you finish your cards and projects already? I've been frantically trying to finish my cards so I can get them in the mail by tomorrow, we'll see what happens!

How's the weather in your area, we are enjoying milder temps today and looking forward to the weekend which they are forcasting favorable weather! I'm looking forward to warmer temps so I can start walking; I need to get this body moving so I can get some of this weight off of me!

Netta - Happy Nurse's Week

-Hugs
Cassie Offline
#2326 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2013 11:05:53 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All & Happy Hump Day!!!

I am worn out y'all. I was up til 12:30am, putting the finishing touches on DD teacher appreciation gifts for her main teachers. Only 2 more paint cans and 1 gable box left, which I can finish up tonight. My only saving grace is they see different teachers on different days, so it's not like they had to have them all hand delivered on the same day. The gable box is a do over since DS crushed it in his bookbag. I don't actually believe that because the sides were completely off the box.

I even had time to update my blog.... FINALLY!!! I really need to get back into the swing of things. I've gotten a few youtube requests for more videos, but I don't even know what to film, let alone have the time. I know once school is over and homework dies down to a few worksheets from mommy, I'll get a little more done. Last night, I dropped an entire case of pink flowers, brads, eyelets, gems, all over my floor. I was too tired to pick it up. Think I'll see if DD will lend me a hand and when she gets home.

Sorry for the me post... time to wrap up my work day. Have to skip the gym today, since I have dance ministry at 5pm.
HisGem Offline
#2327 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 6:35:09 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Friday!!

I am SO far behind....I have not made ANY Mother's Day cards as of yet. I hope to get some done today. I have went over my list and I think I am going to cross some people off. I never finished Teacher Appreciation gifts either. I did manage to make a couple...I felt bad, but I figure I can always make the other teachers before the end of the school year. I mean I should appreciate them all year long! I really need to get it together Blushing

Cassie, I had to LOL about the do over...how on earth did that happen? Did he sit on it by accident?

No major plans for MD, I believe the weather is suppose to be dry and sunny...although chilly. I am thinking of throwing some stuff on the grill. We will see. I really have a taste for some Cheesecake Factory, but I doubt we go because everyone and their momma (pun intended) will be there!

Well I wanted to briefly stop by and say hey and wish all my beautiful Sistas a Happy Mother's day. Even if you do not have any biological children, you are still be influential to someone BigGrin

Waving hello to everyone! Have a super weekend and be pampered BigGrin
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2328 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 3:38:28 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Good Morning and Hello Monday!

Doing a driveby post as I should be jumping in the showerBigGrin I hope that everyone had a blessed and joyous Mother's Day. I spent most of the day with my mother and daughter, I was a little under the weather but it was still a good day!

The weekend went by way too fast, I didn't get much of anything done over the weekend so I don't want to go in to work today! I gotta get myself in gear so I can get my work done and not dwell on not wanting to be there. I think it may have something to do with the cool temps this morning, oh well I'm glad that the rain has stopped.

So what have you all been up to, any scrappin' or just life?

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great day.
pumpkin918 Offline
#2329 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 10:41:36 AM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a great Mother's day!. I cannot get use to this weather. Saturday it was extermely hot and today it is cold to the point I had to turn on the heat. The weekends are going by too fast.

I decided to make t-shirts for my nephew's immediate family for his birthday in a week as a surprise gesture. The grandmother has taken over and now the good gesture has exploded. This is a lesson learned, never again. Which brings me to my question: Does anyone know if the local stores sale iron on vinyl? I do not want to order online, because I just need 1 sheet of the white to finish. Thanks!

TP - I agree about wanting to take off, the weather is not helping.

Take care and have a great day!
HisGem Offline
#2330 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 7:46:51 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hey Y'all!

Popping in to say hi before I head off to bed! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I did! I was able to take not one but TWO uninterrupted showers BigGrin It felt so good. BUT today was back to normal Glare

Pumpkin, no major stores around here sells HTV. J's and M's sell the precut letters but that is about it. The best thing I can tell you is to order a sheet off of ebay. They are reasonably priced and shipping is pretty fast depending on who you order from.

Netta, thanks again for your "encouragement" BigGrin

Waving hello to everyone...I am off....Flapper you take that one how you want LOL G'nite! Kenya~
momto2 Offline
#2331 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:29:52 PM(UTC)
momto2

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Good Afternoon all. The weather has warmed up and boredom has seriously set in for me. I am having a hard time staying at work or keeping my mind on what I should be at home. Blushing Blushing Blushing Last night, I re-did the blog (and posted my mothers day cards and gift bags). Today I have spent at least an hour at work researching my project desk that I want for my space. I found one to buy for $399, but I still have to put it together. If I have to do all that, I would rather get the bookcase and tabletop from Ikea and make my own in a color that I like. Here is a link to the blog I am looking at. I am 5'3, so I am thinking I really don't need feet on my desk. What do y'all think?

project table instructions

Okay, let me get off of here. Think I may head out in a few minutes. I am doing no body any good here today.
ellamap Offline
#2332 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:08:31 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 364 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hey all! It is soo nice here today! Low eighties and low humidity. Now if I only had a beach! The boys are loving being outside again.
I've only been crafting in my head. Lol! This dumb tv has me hooked lately. I don't have one in my scraproom because I don't want to be distracted by it. I may have to rethink that.
Hope everyone is doing well!!
Cassie Offline
#2333 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:34:09 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Hump Day!!!!

Had to take DS to Patient First on Saturday. He had fevers off and on for 2 days and starting complaining that his throat hurt. Turns out, he had strep throat. I stayed home with him all day Saturday catching up on my dvr. LOL!!! Mother's day was pretty quiet with the exception of DS constantly bothering about nothing but I was able to finish up my DVR watching. I was mad at myself because I had all day Saturday to craft and did nothing, not even housework!!!!! Felt good doing nothing too.

Somehow, I have misplaced a single stamp and ink pad. I remember bringing it to work but once I took it back home, it became lost. LOL!! I need it to finish up one bookmark. That started me cleaning out the cafe last night. It's a jungle in there, but as I looked through DS school albums to see where to put some finished pages, I saw a glimmer of light. I am almost finished all his school pages. All that's left is the first day of school for K, 1st, and 3rd grades.

Renee - I've been thinking about that setup for a while. I have been through using 3 tables from Ikea, then an Ikea desk with the retractable L shaped portion, now back to a table which isn't long enough. When I saw the Pottery Barn desk/bookcase set years ago, I knew I would love that but to the tune of $999, it won't happen. The PB setup is pretty much like the blog link you posted.

Ellamap - I'm glad some of your weather is coming my way. It's supposed to be 83 today. Monday, I awoke to 32 degrees temp, in May of all months.

Kenya - LMBO at those unineterrupted showers. The little things mean soooooo much!

Pumpkin - I haven't found anything locally, but the last time I searched I was only looking for outdoor vinyl.

Hi Treva

Special hello to our Guests! Have a GREAT day ALL!!!

Cassie "who didn't get one mother's day card done, yet had 4 images already colored and ready to go"
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2334 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:45:54 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Wednesday.....

Its freezing here in my office so I'm about to take a lunchtime stroll outside so I can warm up. I'm so looking forward to getting off today and the temps being warmer!

Cassie, sounds like you had my kind of weekend with the exception of the Patient First visit. I love 'lazy days' that's what I call it when I have lots to do and I do nothingBigGrin I hope that your son is feeling better and that you've located your lost stamp. I was laughing when I saw that you didn't make any Mother's Day cards; sounds too familiar. I did manage to make a few and didn't get them in the mail until last Friday. I hope to get started on Father's Day cards soon.

Pumpkin, I hope you get the t-shirt issue resolved without it being too stressful for you.

Renee, that desk is cute....I need a whole room makeover!

Kenya, waving hello and sending you a cyber hug!

When I came to work on Monday called DD's doctor and instead of them calling in more meds she wanted us to come in, she wanted to make sure she didn't have a sinus infection. She did wind up giving her cingular(sp) at night in addition to her allegra during the day.

Two more hours till quitting time!

HisGem Offline
#2335 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:38:53 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Hump Day!!

Renee, I have a similar set up in my room. I bought two bookshelves from Walmart and a 24x48 shelf from a home improvement store. Cost approx. $40. It works and is very sturdy. I have the bookshelves back to back. It created storage on both sides...love it!!

Cassie, I hear you on the DVR watching! Sometimes it is good to do nothing :D I am slowly catching up on some movies...I will not dare share how long they have been recorded Blushing Glad your baby is better! AND yes, small victories are awesome!! It may be another year before I get that gift again LOL...

Thanks for the cyber hugs Treva...love your card BigGrin

Lisa, where you be at???

Pumpkin, what did you decide to do for your vinyl?? I hope you share....

Hi Ella!!

Waving hello to all....have a good evening! It is nice out. I want to finish off this homework so I can enjoy....Kenya~
pumpkin918 Offline
#2336 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:49:05 PM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Good evening everyone,

I can not take this weather going up and down.It was so cold on Monday, that I had to breakdown and turn on the heat. My feet would not warm up even with socks. Fast forward to today and it is hot, that I turned on the air condition. Due to severe sinus and allergy issues, I can not open the windows, because as my doctor pointed out, I was letting the pollen inside.

I am so looking forward to the weekend for some rest. Please pray for the federal and contract workers, as furloug days for my agency and other agencies begins next week. There some families where the employee is the primiary financial provider. The reduction in pay is at minimum $200.00 per pay day and up.

Thanks to everyone for your help with the vinyl. I end up purchasing a sheet off ebay 12x20 for $6.95 which included shipping. It is due to be delivered by Saturday. I will let you know how it works. I just have to cut two words, so that size should work. I sitll have to buy five more t-shirts. Any other time the t-shirts are on sale everywhere 4 for $10 or 5 for $10, however lately and now they are 3 for $9.

Cassie - sorry about your son, but glad you took some time to do nothing.

Kenya - Glad you were able to take two uninterupted showers. Small victories.

Treva - I hear you about having to go outside to get warm. Sometimes at work I have to turn on my heater when it is 100 plus degress outside.

M2M - Please let us know how the desk works. I would like to planning how to reorganize my space. I swear scrapbooking consist of reorganizing and buying, somewhere in between actual projects are completed.

Waving hello to everyone!
Cassie Offline
#2337 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:07:05 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning Crafty Fam & Happy Friday-eve.

I had a Kenya moment yesterday... I'm taking a shower and I hear a little voice calling out asking me a question. I barely hear the voice because one of my bathroom doors is closed, the shower is going, and I have the fan on, but I can make out that it's DS. So I proceeded to say whatever you're asking, it's going to have to wait because I can't hear you. 2 minutes later he's back. To be honest, I don't think he left because when I cracked the bedroom door, he was lying on the floor, still asking me, for what I have yet to tell. I say to him, I can't believe I can't take a shower in peace. What on earth do you want? His reply...

DS: Can I put jelly on rice?
Me: No
DS: Hot sauce?
Me: No, got sit back down at the table and finish your dinner. All you can do is add pepper.
DS: Moan and groan

He dislikes white rice. The fact that my dad was in the kitchen and he didn't think to ask him just cracked me up because my dad goes by the philosophy of whatever helps to get him to eat it, do it. So he might have given in to it if the requested toppings weren't so off the wall for white rice.

Have a GREAT day y'all!
Cassie Offline
#2338 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:08:10 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

This is so true, LOL!!!
Originally Posted by: pumpkin918 Go to Quoted Post
Good evening everyone,

I swear scrapbooking consist of reorganizing and buying, somewhere in between actual projects are completed.

Do any of your brick & mortar stores sell Die D-Lites by spellbinders?

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:10:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cropdropnroll Offline
#2339 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:42:34 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Good murntin' and Happy Friday-eve!!

I realize that I've been browsing, but not responding. Everytime I think about typing a post, I get interrupted.

Kenya - Here I be!!!LOL LOL @ the uniterrupted showers! As the Word says, if you are faithful over the little things, ...LOL! Priceless.

Cassie - LOL @ my nephew wanting to add jelly to his rice. A trick I learned is to add a little butter and sugar to his rice, and watch it disappear! Glad to hear DS is doing better.

Momto2 - I can't even begin to think about organizing my craft space...I am currently working from my LR. Once the guest room is vacated, oh, it's gonna be on!!Cool

Waving hello to all!

Peace & Blessings!
Lisa
cropdropnroll Offline
#2340 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 5:47:43 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Howdy Crafty People! TGIF!!!!

I can't believe you all let me post back-to-back!

JCI quickly before I get down to the bump and grind of the j-o-b! Hoping to get some crafty things done (DT projects, Father's Day, Anniversary, and baby basket). What crafty plans do you have for this weekend??

Waving hello to all!

Peace & Blessings.

Lisa

Belated MD card ...

cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
IMG_20130514_195820_881.jpg